All Comments on 'Meeting Mother'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Deja Vu (All over Again)

Like father, like son--father gets daughter, she has son, then son gets mother--talk about keeping it in the family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

loved it continue it

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Nice little incest tale.

Another good story, like we've come to expect from you. Thanks for all your stories.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Highly erotic

Meeting Mother was so well written that I thoroughly enjoyed it. One could not help but feel empathy for both mum and son and your portrayal of them made them seem like very real people in my mind. My congratulations on your obvious writing talents and I look forward to reading more of your material. Thanks for your efforts and sharing.

droogedroogeover 15 years ago
Highly erotic

Meeting Mother was so well written that I thoroughly enjoyed it. One could not help but feel empathy for both mum and son and your portrayal of them made them seem like very real people in my mind. My congratulations on your obvious writing talents and I look forward to reading more of your material. Thanks for your efforts and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Relationship is man made.

Man is born free but everywhere in chains. If we remained free, these lovely things could have been experienced by one and all. I love incest, especially between mom and son. This is a neatly written story in a realistic way. Hope Moondrift continues this story.

clive2007clive2007over 15 years ago
Very Good

I thought this was very well written. Convincing and sympathetic characters. I wish it had continued a while longer but maybe you will add another chapter. Again, very well done.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I am intrigued by the concept

The ritual of the father giving life,by impregnating his daughter to conceive a male child, whose only purpose in life is to impregnate his mother with a female child,and that child's only purpose in life is to be impregnated by her father.

Talk about a family tree that goes straight up and down,hell it would look like a telephone pole.

Great story though, and I really enjoyed reading this well conceived and writen story. Thanks,....Rich

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Eroticism...

Eroticism is far more than a four-letter Anglo-Saxonism, and you manage to convey more erotic content in a few sentences than most writers here who feel the need to fill their stories with paragraph after paragraph of explicit -- and ultimately boring -- filth. I agree with all of the positive comments. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good reading!!!!!!

This is a well written story with the making of a great book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jena121Jena121almost 14 years ago
Family follow-on

wouldnt it be great if April had a daughter - then when she was 18 - her Daddy Mark could then impregnate her - or it that getting too incestuous?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MOM IS SO HOT

IM SO OLD NOW, MOM IS GONE BUT SURE WISH I HAD SOME OF THESE THOUGHTS BACK THEN,iT ALL SOUNDS SO HOT,]

Do you have more in this ,incest,It is hot,

JON,trucke2@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mark and April

Lovely story. Five stars. Maybe Mark can give April two or three girls so that in thirteen or fourteen years he'll have a hot blooded harem in need of fertilization.

My sister and I had five kids and they're all healthy, highly intelligent adults. Two of them live together and have three kids.. all three healthy and sharp.

Our oldest daughter became my second 'wife', when she was fifteen. She and our musically gifted son live with us. He's eleven. Her birth control didn't work and she's six months pregnant again. There hasn't been a sign of a problem with incest for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, in novels it's all about sex, but in real life it's about babies.

Fine. So take that idea and continue with it instead of rapidly summing up just as the story becomes interesting. You never go beyond the first sexual consummation. Also, progeny are often mentioned as if tacked-on. Dare to make it real and keep going. What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This is an excellent story by the never disappointing Moondrift, and I was...

intrigued by the comment of the anon who wrote "Mark and April." That is one cool dude! He's fucked five babies up his sister's sweet slit, a couple of their kids, now grown up, have started a brother-sister fuckfest of their own and have produced grandkids for their incestuous parents. It's so nice when siblings can get along to the point where the brother's stiff young prick and his sister's adorable coochie come together all the time. Now the cool dude's started exploring his oldest daughter's cute little twat with his fat daddy-dick. He's blowing his fatherly balls up between his Little Princess's slender legs, spawning kids for her and more grandkids for himself. Surely it's time for one of the older boys--or lots of them!--to try out their own mother's mommy-hole, unloading their young balls up the same dear cunt they came out of. Boys making babies in family baby-holes is the truest kind of family values.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THICKER THAN WATER

I LOVE THIS KIND OF INCEST STORY THIS MEAN BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one of the best incest stories you have written

I was so glad when they found each other and then got together - just wondering what their children will be like seeing as how her father is his father then she will be the mother of his children....you just cannot beat it......vice is nice but incest is best and long may it be so......

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
nice short story

good tease and build-up. the sex scene could have been longer - but i liked it - 5 stars!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Perfect

That was a fantastic story. I loved the slow build up and it not being straight to every sex act imaginable. Great writing.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
1 star ⭐️

1 star ⭐️ and you know why.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A lovely short story

Very lovely indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not so motherly love

This is by far, one of, if not the best stories of incest, I have had the pleasure of reading. It kept my interest till the very end and it was not so long it became boring. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
you hit the key words d/d

auto dump story, 1 star

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed that. Well done. Thanks for writing and posting it.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

Meh, this didn't really hit any of the good things I tend to look for in a story. The emotion was certainly not there, the sex was pretty bland and the story didnt really have much development. Plus, I really don't care for daddy/daughter incest stories. I find them much more creepy than mother/son. Adding a child being given up as a product of that makes it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

one can imagine it happening. Put as it is the relationship is not disturbing. It is not a sex story but a tale of a human situation.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Interesting story yet boring to me ,, it read almost like she wanted him because he probably looked like her dad and the memories of them,, I felt sorry for him being used in a way

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

could have been so good.. she was kinda creepy and her a''hole father gave their son away.. was probably afraid she would fuck the son and leave him..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very nice story and it was awesome how they finally found each other and then the love they shared but you should have continued till she became pregnant and she finally had a child that she could raise the way she would have raised him and they lived life as a happy family!!!!!!!!! Gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous