Meeting My Dirty Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
My road to becoming "Master". Part 1-Meeting a friend's wife.
3k words
4.14
20k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers

Mike and I met in the training class for our new job about a year ago. He seemed a bit strange but who wasn't. Once we actually started working I discovered he was about as dumb as they come, plenty of book smarts but no common sense to speak of. At first, I tried to lead him in the right direction and help him out a little but I could only do so much. After our first couple of years on the job, it seemed near impossible for him to fully understand anything. It got to the point I almost didn't want to be associated with him at all. Then I met his wife, Katie. She was cute as hell and seemed just as sweet. I figured Mike must be doing something right. That was about the point I started hanging out at Mike's place after work.

Mike was damn near a genius with computers so I got the chance to learn a few things while I was there. In my time I spent at their house I also learned that Katie was practically the perfect wife. She always had dinner on the table when he got home from work and the house stayed spotless year round. After several months, it seemed like we all fell into a pattern of sorts. Mike and I would hang out in the office messing around on the computer for a while, then we'd step outside for a cigarette. Every time we'd go out to smoke, Katie would come out with us. We would stand around outside talking for a few minutes and as soon as Katie and I got into a conversation, Mike would walk back inside. He never said a word to either of us, just turned around and walked in the house. Katie and I would get lost in conversation and realize hours later that he never came back out. I pointed it out to her after the first couple times it'd happened and she just said that Mike must trust me. The two of us became close pretty quick and it didn't take long for our conversations to get a little personal. I was flirting with this man's wife right in front of him and he didn't seem to have a clue.

A couple days later, I walked into work and immediately got called to the supervisor's office. Apparently someone had messed up on some paperwork the day before. And lucky me, it happened where I had been working that day. The real problem came about when I was told Mike and I were the only people who had worked in that area the day before. I know I didn't do it, and Mike denied it so I'd get pinned with it. I knew he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed but I never figured he was a coward too. I managed to resolve the issue with no problem because it really wasn't a big deal but I was pissed that Mike would pull some shit like this. All the time I spent trying to help him out, and he tries to pass his fuck-up off on me.

Then it hit me. Katie and I had a great connection and we'd been flirting like high school kids every chance we got. The little respect I had for Mike was the only reason I hadn't fucked the hell out of her. Now let me be honest for a moment. It's not that I was actually that pissed at Mike that I wanted to ruin his marriage. Katie had been giving me all the right signals since we'd met and Mike losing my respect was just a good excuse. I didn't intend for him to ever find out about it anyway.

I finally made it to my weekend. My first day off is when I get all my errands out of the way. I had plenty to keep busy but I managed to finish things up pretty early in the evening. I decided to head on over to Mike's and hang out with Katie until he got off work. Katie and I grabbed a couple beers and the radio and headed out to the porch. I told her about the shit that had happened at work. She got pissed too but I told her I took care of it. I asked her not to talk to Mike about it because I didn't want him to know I found out it was him.

It didn't take long for the beer to do its job. We were laughing and playing around. Before we knew it, that horny part of the buzz kicked in for both of us. I tried to hide it because Mike was supposed to be home in less than an hour. It didn't work. She started moving closer to me a step or two at a time. The conversation quickly turned to massage and she mentioned her neck being a little stiff. I knew it was just a ploy to get my hands on her but at this point, I didn't care. I wanted my hands all over her body almost as bad as she did.

I squeezed and rubbed her neck and shoulders. She started breathing heavier with every squeeze of my hands. My hand wrapped deliberately around her throat and pulled her body back against mine. She reached back to turn my face toward hers. I stepped back away from her. She immediately turned and stepped toward me staring into my eyes, silently daring me to kiss her, to touch her, anything.

I grabbed her shoulders and moved her back to an arm's length. "Mike is going to be here in less than ten minutes," I said as the phone began ringing.

Katie ran inside to answer it. She came back outside with a big, devious-looking grin on her face as she said, "He's working a double." Feelings of excitement and worry simultaneously rushed through me. It was exactly the chance I'd been waiting for but it all sounded too good to be true, so I told her we had all night and to give it a little while just to be sure he was really staying for the double.

Katie took it upon herself to "freshen up our drinks." I thought that meant she was going to get each of us another beer. I stayed outside, just in case Mike was trying to be slick. Almost ten minutes later, she comes back out with two glasses in her hands. I asked what it was as she handed it to me.

She just giggled and said, "Just trust me. I promise it doesn't bite as hard as I do." It didn't matter how strong it was, I only lived a few minutes away. I was more concerned with what she might have put in it. After my first sip she giggled again and told me it was her specialty.

The phone rang again and Katie stepped in to answer it. I tried to listen but all I heard was Katie say, "Alright, love you too," and she hung up. That phone call could turn my night in either direction. Mike was either calling to tell her he was about to be home or to tell her he was staying all night. It was killing me to find out what was said, and Katie knew it. She walked back and forth across the living room acting like she had something important to do while I stood at the screen door looking like a dog waiting to be let in.

I finally asked her, "Well, what did he say?"

"Oh, that was just my Dad calling to check in on me," she replied, then smiled and said, "I'm playing. He's staying the whole shift." She ran out the door and straight at me. I had to slow her down and told her to play it cool for a few more minutes because I still didn't quite trust the situation. It took everything I had to keep myself off of her for this long. Every moment I held myself back was torture. My whole body seemed to be throbbing with anticipation.

Katie's hands were shaking when she reached up to kiss me. The uncertainty of the night seemed to add to the moment. As our lips met this time, I felt a wave of passion come over me. I grabbed around her waist and pulled her warm, waiting body against mine. That kiss became much more intense. It felt like Katie melted in my arms with a deep exhale that says, "Take me." My other hand wrapped around the back of her head and I felt her hand sliding down my side and towards my stomach. She grabbed my shirt and pulled me through the front door. I slid my hands under her shirt and lifted it up over her head and unsnapped her bra. As it fell to the floor I saw her tits for the first time. Katie had beautiful tits and her piercings made her nipples stand at full attention.

I wrapped my lips around her big, pink nipples and flicked the ring around with my tongue. She let a quick moan escape as she threw her head back. We went to the floor together, the front door still wide open. Katie tried to undo my pants as I moved up to kiss and suck on her neck. I thought about Mike coming home and catching us but knowing how wrong this was seemed to make it even hotter. Katie reached down my pants and grabbed my dick and said, "Oh shit, I want you now."

I asked, "With the door wide open too?"

"Oh fuck yeah, I don't even care, just get inside me."

By the time I asked that question and reached down to unsnap her pants, she already had them down to her knees. I ran two fingers between her legs. She was soaking wet already. I wanted to tease her a little so I went back to rubbing on her breasts while I licked and teased her nipples. She reached down to rub herself. I waited until she started thrusting her hips against her hand, then grabbed both her hands and crossed them on the floor over her head and told her not to move.

I kissed her neck, moved down to slide my tongue down the middle of her chest, then down to kiss around her belly button. She started thrusting her hips again and breathing deeper. I took that as a sign and kept running my tongue back and forth across her waistline, slowly moving lower. The lower I went, the more excited she would get. I began rubbing and squeezing her inner thigh. Katie couldn't sit still. Every time I touched her she would squirm or thrust towards me.

Headlights shined in through the open door. We both froze and stared toward the lights. I don't know if my heart could've pounded any harder in my chest for the three seconds it took for that car to make its turn onto a nearby road. Katie asked, "Do you think they saw us?"

"There's no telling."

She said, "Oh damn, that's so fucking hot," as she wrapped her arms around me and rolled over on top of me, "I told you to get inside me."

"Not yet, Sweetie," I raised a finger up and brushed it across her lips, parting them slightly, "I want you to use that first."

Katie smiled and turned to kneel beside me and took me into her mouth. She bobbed up and down, taking it deep into her throat, and sucked it hard. I slipped a couple fingers into her almost-dripping pussy and pulled until she straddled my face. That made her suck even harder. I grabbed around her thighs and pulled her body down onto my mouth. I flicked my tongue back and forth across her clit while sliding a finger into her. Every few seconds, I pressed my tongue against her clit and licked her all the way down and flicked my tongue inside of her, lapping up all her juices. She started thrusting her hips across my face while she matched the pace with her mouth. When Katie started to cum, she tried to sit up but I put my hands behind her shoulders and pushed her back down. She went back down and took my throbbing cock deep into her mouth again. I pressed my tongue onto her clit and let her grind hard against it until she came. She came hard with her mouth still wrapped around my rock-hard dick.

I rolled us to our sides and shoved two fingers deep inside of her. I pushed them in hard and Katie pushed her mouth even farther onto my dick. Two fingers fit nicely into her pussy. I slammed them into her a few more times, then pulled them out and quickly pushed three fingers in. She moaned pretty loud and threw her head back. I pounded my fingers in and out of her. Right before she came again, I pulled my fingers out, reached up and put all three of them into her mouth. She took them all the way in and sucked them clean.

Katie and I got up to get us some drinks. She went straight to the cabinet and pulled out two shot glasses, then looked at me and said, "What you think?"

I asked, "What do you have?" She opened another cabinet and grabbed a bottle and turned to show me. Tequila. I nodded and she poured the shots. We took that one; she poured another, and another. Now, three shots in, I dared her to take one more. She filled both glasses and handed one to me. I downed mine, then looked to her to finish off her fourth. She took a step toward me, handed me her glass, and told me to pour it down the middle of my chest when she said to. I agreed. Katie got on her knees in front of me and told me to pour it. I did. The tequila ran down my stomach, down my shaft and she was there to catch it right off the end of my still-hard dick. Once the tequila stopped flowing, she took me deep into her mouth again. I grabbed a handful of her hair and took control of her head as she sucked up and down my shaft. After a minute or two, I pulled her head back and laid her on the floor.

With my throat still burning from the tequila, I locked my mouth around one of her tits and sucked and used my tongue to play with her nipple ring. My tongue was already going numb from the shots. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my dick. I backed up a few more inches so she couldn't get me inside of her just yet. She let go and said, "Holy shit, please just..." Before she could get it all out I rammed my cock as far as I could inside of her. She let out a deep moan. I started gliding in and out of her slowly, making sure I got in as deep as her body would allow with every push. Her body began rocking in rhythm with mine. I pushed myself into her harder until her back arched with every thrust. She was breathing hard, her heart pounding, me pounding into her. She let out a scream as she dug her nails into my back and bit down on my shoulder. She was cumming and I knew it. I quickly pushed my cock into her throbbing pussy as hard as I could. Her scream became almost a loud grunt, then her body seemed to almost collapse beneath me. She was exhausted.

I slowly started pushing into her again. Her body jumped with even my slightest movements, so I began teasing her nipples again. Licking one of them, squeezing the other. She was going crazy with every touch. My thrusting inside of her just seemed to intensify everything. She was moaning and breathing heavy, her beautiful tits bouncing with every push. I could feel her body try to hold onto me every time I pushed inside of her. She looked straight into my eyes and moaned a deep satisfied moan. I pulled out and came all over her stomach.

We cleaned up, got dressed and headed outside for a smoke. The front door was still wide open. The radio was still on the porch and still playing. She even had a cigarette that was left outside half-smoked. Both of us sat down and fired one up. We were finally able to relax a little with all that sexual tension out of the way.

She began telling me about her favorite positions, techniques, and fantasies. We'd had a thing for one another since the first time we'd talked but had never discussed exactly how far we were willing for things to go. Now we knew. We no longer had anything holding us back. The point had finally come where we could say all the things to each other that we'd held back for so long. We could talk about anything, nothing was off limits and that alone felt amazing. Every word we spoke to each other, at this point, came out with so much passion and intent. That turned into discussing what we wanted to do to each other and that just turned us on all over again.

Before too much longer, we had reached the point where we were going to either wrap up in each other again or go our separate ways and get some sleep before her husband came home. We didn't have the time to get into another round of each other, so I walked about two houses down, crossed the street and opened my front door and headed to bed.

Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers