Meeting My Friend @ The Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Suresh, do it harder, do it harder, god yes, I want it like that," and I felt him respond, his body pushing firmly against me. I felt him shove deep, hard, into me and I gasped, "ohhhHHHHHH....aahhhh.. Oh.....mmmmmmmmmmmmhahhahah! .....YESSSSSssssssssss!!!!!!!!!......" moaning out loud. It burned through me and all I could think was, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh yes, and then I realized I was screaming it. I cried out every time he thrust in, and my muscles gripped that big hard shaft, and all the lights behind my eyes started swirling and flashing as my whole body pulsed and throbbed around him. It felt so good, so incredibly good, that my body clenched and the tremors inside me became brilliant flashing colors as the release ripped its way through me. "ohhhh damn... ohhhdamnnnn!!... he's cumming! I can feel it!" I heard him groan, I felt him grinding his cock into me and his balls pressing against me as hot thick cum gushed into me. The spasms pulsed deep inside me and joy, warm and pure and sweet, washed over me like a waterfall.

I collapsed, my arms suddenly too weak to hold me up, and he pulled away from me to turn me over and stroke my hair while his eyes searched mine. Reassured, he lay down on the rug in front of the fire, and pulled me close to him. I turned to my side, away from him, and then moved back, pressing shamelessly against him, to get him to hold me there, close against his warm body, as he brushed his lips against my hair. He whispered that he loved me and I bent my head to kiss his hand, cupped around my breast.