Meeting Peggy Sanford

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he rolled off her well fucked soccer mom whiteness, and I could see the white cum from both Tim and Pete bubbling out of her, running down her ass crack like thick lava.

"My turn Sweetie," I said. "I've been waiting for something special from you so... now that all the boys are just tired sweaty heaps, it's my turn to drain my load into you the way I want to!"

I took her hand and gently urged her from the bed over to the chair where I sat back down. "Oh your knees, sweet thing," I told her.

"Let me see you use the mouth of yours like a cunt to fuck and drain this," I said pointing to my little solder standing at attention. "I want to watch you swallowing the creamy little snack I have for you."

Peggy crawled up between my thighs. I could see Tim's and Pete's cum running down her thigh and that just made me want to feed her my load even more. She started using her mouth on me, but she was going too fast. I grabbed her hair and pushed her head back a little so she could look at me.

"Slower," I demanded. "Slower and deeper, and look at me. I want to watch your married mouth on my dick. I want you looking at me when I pump it into your mouth."

She did as she was told. Oh, how beautiful it was to see my cock sliding in and out of her beautiful mouth. She was right again. She wasn't disappointing!

"You almost have it Babe. It's almost there. Don't swallow it right away when it cums. I want to see it in your mouth."

It was only a few more moments when I knew I was beyond the point of no return. Peggy sensed it too as she must have tasted the first few drops of pre-cum and let out a little whimper as if to say, "Oh I can taste it now."

Then, my first contraction came full force and I could feel the first wave of milky thick lava erupt into her mouth. Then the second, and third.

"Oh damn, Peggy!" I screamed. "Don't swallow it yet. Don't swallow it yet."

When the contractions and throbbing finally stopped and the orgasmic waves subsided, I looked down. Her eyes met mine.

"Open your mouth and show me," I told her. She opened her mouth and I could see the pearly white fluid on her tongue and around her teeth. I bent down and kissed her to taste me. Then I pulled back, looked her in the eyes and said, "Now... let me see you swallow."

She did as told and then opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show me. "All gone," she said with a smile. "You liked that didn't you, hon. I could sure tell you'd been waiting for that."

She put her head in my lap, and I stroked her hair as we both sat in silence for a long time. Finally, Paul got up and went into the bathroom to pee noisily with the door open. Peggy turned her head to watch him.

With that, Tim got up and climbed onto the bed and motioned for Peggy to get on her knees again.

I said, "What the hell are you going to do now?"

Tim smiled and said, "I'm going to fuck this pretty little darlin' in her ass!"

With that, Peggy looked back at him, tilted her ass upwards, and Tim pressed his now hard cock up against the opening between her cheeks, and with a little push, his cock was in her ass! She moaned a little as Tim's cock again started fucking her, and almost as soon as he started, he came. Peggy pressed the cheeks of her beautiful ass back so as to consume every inch of his cock as again, he ass fucked her for several minutes.

One Tim was done, we looked at our beautiful cum slut, now with cum in her every hole, as she lay there smiling at us. In a few minutes, she managed to get up and head for the bathroom and then the shower. I watched her sitting on the toilet with long strings of cum dripped into the bowl from her freshly fucked body.

I asked, "How many times have you done this?"

She looked up at me as she wiped the still dripping cum from her ass and pussy, and said, "Hundreds of time, darling... hundreds!"

When it ended, she showered.

Tim asked, "Okay if I take a shower?"

"Not a chance," Peggy said laughing. "I want all you boys smelling like pussy and cum in that car ride to Charlotte."

We all laughed as we started getting dressed. I think all of us were thinking about our next visit in about 10 days, hoping that she would be there to again service four horny men who had just enjoyed the most memorable pussy any of us had ever had.

"We have to get going. We told our wives we'd be meeting there and spending the night before heading to Myrtle Beach. It would be best if our caller ID's showed up as Charlotte if you get my drift. But, if you're up for it, we can stop back for another visit on our way back home. Sound okay?"

As she dried off, she slipped on a blouse, leaving it unbuttoned, and some heels and escorted us to the door, giving each as kiss as we excited and left her standing in the doorway, her well used pussy begging for more. What she has said on her web page is true, she never gets enough. This woman really loves cock. And, it is true... she is not disappointing in person!

12