Meeting Richard Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex meets with Richard again and learns more.
5.6k words
4.65
14.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex woke slowly, clinging to the images and thoughts and feelings on the edge of her consciousness, sighing as they slipped away. She opened her eyes slowly to the sunlight streaming in her window.

A flood of images from the night before flowed through her mind, making her whimper. Her fingers moved over her body under the covers, her skin still sticky from the sweat, the excitement. She tried to be ashamed of herself, but all she felt was arousal. She had gotten herself off while a strange man watched. No, not just watching, directing, commanding, and it was good. She wondered if he could tell how nervous she was, how excited. She wondered if he knew she had never cum that hard.

Rolling in bed she reached over to her night table for his card. It contained only his name, address and number. There was so much she didn't know about him. She wondered if that was the point of a one night stand - the mystery, anonymity. At the same time, the thought of that being a one night stand weighed heavy on her. Having experienced it, she couldn't stand the thought of walking away from that intensity.

She laid the card back on the table and made her way to the shower. The cool morning air and warm sunlight felt good on her naked skin as she walked past the open window. In the bathroom she took a minute to look over her naked form. She looked the same as the day before, with her small breasts and round, firm ass, but she felt different. Today she felt sexy, desirable. She smiled at herself, running a hand over her left breast and down past her navel, fingers brushing over her lower lips. She closed her eyes, remembering his voice as she touched herself, feeling his eyes on her body as she came in front of him.

Holding that thought in her mind, Alex got into the shower. The hot water trickled against her skin and she let out a sigh of contentment. As she washed the sheen of sweat from her body, her mind kept going back to how it got there. She was tempted to repeat the event in the shower, her clit throbbed at the idea, but she resisted. For now she would just hold on to the memory. Besides, it was his presence, his direction that made is to amazing, on her own it just wouldn't be the same.

All through her day Alex's thoughts kept going back to Richard, until, finally she could take no more. She laid in bed in the darkness of her room and replayed the scene in her mind. She felt the same tension, the same mixture of emotions. She let her thoughts wander as her fingers explored her depths, in her mind Richard was more active, standing close to her. She could feel his breath on her neck, it was his strong firm hands squeezing the bud of her breast, pinching the hard peak of her nipple. His voice was in her ear, telling her to touch, then changing, rougher, needier, expectant. In her mind Richard demanded she cum, then again, louder and more forceful.

As her orgasm washed through her, she felt her whole body shake, her back arching, lifting her chest off the bed. She laid back on the bed, body sensitive, throbbing and satisfied, drifting off to sleep with delicious thoughts swirling in her mind.

By the end of the day on Monday Alex felt like an addict. All day she had been distracted by thoughts of Richard and what had happened Saturday night. She couldn't focus in class, her mind wandering to his voice, how naked she felt under his gaze. She forced herself to push the thoughts aside at work, but it was a struggle as they kept returning. After supper she stripped down and fell into bed, her hands busy on her body, stroking, caressing, pinching. Now her thoughts contained not just the real images of Richard, but, also the one supplied by her fantasies.

Exhausted after bringing herself to her second orgasm, Alex drifted off to sleep with Richard's voice still floating through her mind.

Tuesday after work, Alex was sitting in her living room, phone in one hand, Richard's card in the other. All day long she had been distracted by him, wanting to hear his voice. She debated with herself, reading the numbers off the card again. Calling after only a few days may make her seem desperate. She laughed to herself, knowing she was desperate, he just didn't know that yet.

She felt her stomach flip flop as she waited for him to answer, biting her lip when his voice came through the phone.

"Hello?" Came his voice, through the phone.

Alex cleared her throat, suddenly aware she was unable to talk.

"Oh, ah, hi, Richard? This is, um, Alex, remember -" Her words trailing off.

"Pretty girl, it's been 3 days." His voice was rough, but flat. She couldn't tell if he was happy she had called or not.

"Oh, um, yeah, it has. Work, and school and, um -" she stumbled over her words until he cut her off again.

"I was starting to think I wouldn't hear from you. I didn't like that thought." His voice was warmer now, the roughness caressing Alex's mind, bringing her fantasies back to the surface.

"I'd like to spend more time with you Alex, there's so much we could experience together. I think you'd like that, wouldn't you?" He said in a firm but comforting tone.

"Oh yes!" Alex squeaked out, unable to mask the excitement from her voice. She blushed deeply as she could hear his chuckle through the phone.

"Good girl, I'm glad you're excited. Tonight we'll go for dinner, just get to know each other. I'm sure you have some questions. Meet me at the cafe two blocks from my apartment at 7, do you think you can find it?" He inquired.

Questions were already swimming in Alex's mind, she swallowed them down.

"Yes, I can get there, that will be no problem." Alex assured him.

"Wonderful, I look forward to seeing you pretty Alex." His voice whispered in her ear before he hung up.

Alex spent the hour getting ready. She showered, running her fingers over her body but not allowing herself to truly explore. By the time she had rubbed lotion into her soft, creamy skin she was practically buzzing with excitement. She had to continually remind herself that it was just dinner, nothing more, but her body refused to believe her.

Choosing an outfit was difficult. She wanted something that showcased her assets, but not something too showy or dressy. Thankfully she had a nice collection of summer dresses. She chose a light blue cotton dress with yellow flowers embroidered around the edges. It was fitted to her waist and then flared out in a nice skirt, the hem resting at the top of her thighs. Had she been any taller than her petite five feet, the dress would have been much better suited as a top. This was one point when she was glad to be so small. She did her make-up simply - a bit of mascara and eyeshadow, some pink on her lips. If he was going to want her, it was for her self, not for an image she projected.

She arrived at the cafe five minutes early and was surprised to see him already seated near a window with a steaming mug in front of him. Her cheeks felt warm and she replayed the conversation in her head, suddenly wondering if she had gotten the time wrong. She was about to sit down and apologize when he looked up, something in his eyes stopping her as she reached for the chair.

"Pretty Alex, wonderful to see you again." His voice was warm and thick and made the butterflies in her tummy dance. "Please, sit down." he added with a nod.

Alex sat across from him, taking a minute to get a good look. He was shaved today and looked younger than he had on Saturday night. She would still put him in his forties, but now on the lower end. He was dressed again in jeans and a t-shirt, but they were well fitted and it was obvious he was in good shape. His hair was a deep chestnut, but starting to lighten at the temples. Most intriguing were his eyes, a deep green.

"I hope I'm not late or anything." she said, feeling the blush return to her cheeks.

"No, Alex. Right on time. I was early. Felt better waiting for you here than sitting alone in my apartment. I was very glad to hear from you. After a few days, I was beginning to wonder if I hadn't made as much of an impression on you as I thought." Richard said.

His eyes watched her reaction, his lips barley holding back a smile as he saw her blush deepen, her eyes flicker down to her hands.

"Oh, you made an impression. I ah," she looked up at him, taking a breath. "To be completely honest I would have called sooner, much sooner, but I didn't want to seem desperate." Alex said, after looking down at the table.

"Good girl, Alex." His soft voice caressed.

She looked up, meeting his warm eyes.

"I want you to always be honest with me, and open. You will never be shamed for honesty, There is no harm in speaking your mind, so long as you do it respectfully." He said as he smiled at her.

"And there is nothing wrong with being desperate sometimes, for admitting there are things you want. In fact, admitting your desires is something I will want from you, should this continue." He said in a low voice, almost a whisper.

The waitress interrupted as soon as Richard stopped talking and Alex was glad to have the excuse to pick up the menu, covering her red cheeks. With a smile, Richard asked for a few more minutes to decide on their orders. He stayed quiet while she looked through the menu, giving her a chance to calm her breathing and her heart rate. She tried to keep the images in her mind from swirling, the echo of him saying "desires" ringing in her ears.

The waitress came back for their order, and with the menus out of the way Richard leaned forward in his seat.

"Tell me what's been on your mind since you left Alex. Actually, I can tell you're nervous, so I'll start. I've been thinking about you, how responsive you were, how much it looked like you enjoyed yourself. I admit it was hard for me to keep my promise and not touch you, pretty girl, but I always keep my promises." Richard said in a soft, reassuring voice.

Alex looked at him wide eyed as he gazed at her across the table. From his posture and voice it was impossible to tell he was talking about watching her masturbate. She fought to regain her composure, her thighs pressing together at the memories.

"I ah..." She started.

Then, as she took a breath, she moved her eyes from him, down to the floor. She didn't need to see his reaction as she spoke.

"I really enjoyed it. It was actually the most erotic night of my life. I don't know how you did it but it was amazing and I haven't been able to get it out of my head. I've never, never ever done anything like that, I felt so, exposed, and I just had to do it. You weren't forcing me at all, but I had to keep going, had to do what you said. It was, following the rules I guess, but it felt more than that, like a compulsion." She stated, nervously.

She looked up again when she had to take a breath, feeling a wave of embarrassment, both at her words and the blabbering rush in which they'd come out. Thankfully the waitress returned with their food and she had an excuse not to look up at him.

"Alex, look at me," Richards voice broke through her thoughts.

After only an instant of hesitation, her eyes rose.

"Good girl. Now, what you're feeling, what you felt, is completely normal. This is something new and exciting, it's okay to feel a bit fixated on it. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it." He smiled at her.

Richard paused to take a bite of his lasagna. Alex blushed and looked down at her own food, the butterflies in her stomach making her question if the Alfredo pasta was a good idea.

"I'm going to be direct with you Alex, and I want you to know you're free to leave at any time." Richard continued.

"I'm a sexual dominant. I enjoy taking control of sexually submissive people. I find the things that turn them on, what make them excited and anxious and aroused and I use those things for our mutual enjoyment. I was aroused the other night not just because I had a beautiful girl naked and masturbating in front of me, but because you were responding to my commands. I was excited to tell you what to do, because being told what to do made you excited. Didn't it, pretty girl?" He asked rhetorically.

Alex could only nod, pressing her thighs together again. Richard smiled at her and took another bite of his supper before continuing.

"I would be honoured if we could spend more time together Alex. If you would let me guide you, we could explore what else you would enjoy. I know it's something new for you, but I also know how much you liked it. I know you're wet right now Alex. I can see it in your face. I can see when you squirm in your chair. Your clit is hard, your nipples are too. Would you like to explore with me, pretty girl?" Richard inquired.

His voice was like honey and silk and Alex had to swallow before she could answer.

"Please, oh, I mean, yes, I would. I'm very, um curious." She swallowed again, mind spinning with thoughts, possibilities.

"Good. I'd like you to go to the ladies room and remove your panties for me please." He said, firmly.

He raised a hand as Alex opened her mouth to protest.

"No one will know, I won't ask you to do anything to put yourself in trouble, and I won't touch you until you give me permission to. You can, of course, say no to me, but that would change the direction of our evening. When you get back, discreetly pass your panties to me so I know you've been a good girl." He said softly yet firmly.

With that said, Richard turned his attention back to his food, giving her space to make her choice.

Alex sat for a moment, part of her trying to believe this was just a fun little game, part of her aware that the decision held greater weight. She knew she should be shocked and angered by the request, it was indecent and humiliating. Being honest, however, she had to admit she felt none of that, only excitement and anticipation. They both knew she liked the idea, they both knew she was aroused and wanted to know where he could take her. There was no use denying it.

She rose up and quietly went into the ladies room. As she slipped off her panties she was surprised how wet they were, the crotch of the thin cotton almost transparent. She balled the material up into her small fist and made her way back out to the table. She was aware of the air blowing across her naked skin, the touch of the dress on the back of her thighs reassuring her that all the essentials were covered. She was amazed that she didn't feel naughty, but instead sexy, powerful.

Richard smiled at her, his hand waiting open just under the tables edge. She dropped her panties into his hand and took her seat, hoping no one else in the room noticed her flaming cheeks.

"Good girl Alex, I'm very pleased." Richard said with a smile.He raised the hand with her panties to his nose, Alex was shocked to see him breath in deeply. "So good pretty one." He smiled again, tucking the ball of material into his pocket.

"Please, eat, relax, I want to get to know you better." Richard said with a smile.

It took a few minutes, but Alex was able to relax a bit and enjoy her meal. Through the course of the evening she learned he was a carpenter and a widower. She had been close on his age - he was 44. They talked about television and books and found they had very similar tastes. The conversation flowed easily with smiles and flirtatious comments. Alex felt more at ease than she usually did on a date, until she remembered that her panties were in his pocket.

"You've just gone red pretty girl" Richard said to her softly, a touch of humor in his voice. "Why is that?" He continued, knowing the answer.

"I just remembered you have my panties in your pocket." She answered, blushing even more.

"Ah, I see. Yes, that's true. I plan on keeping them there, sending you home with your juices sliding down your thighs. How does that sound Alex?" Richard taunted.

She swallowed at his words, squeezing her thighs as her inner parts throbbed. She had no doubt he would be able to do it.

"I, ah...oh....um, what will you get me to do?" she asked, almost whispering.

Richard grinned at her, leaning forward.

"No fun telling you before hand, pretty one. Need to keep the element of surprise." He winked as he teased her. "Besides, there are other ways to make you drip. Do you want to know, pretty Alex, what I did after you left on Saturday?" Richard asked.

Alex nodded her head, taking a sip of her water, drawn in by his words.

"I stroked my hard cock pretty girl." Hearing Alex's small gasp, he grinned.

"I was so hard from watching you pretty girl, Your fingers in that sweet cunt of yours, yes, but other things too. The way you blushed. Your free hand tweaking your hard little nipple. I could see your breaths coming in pants, your thighs shaking. I could see the ripple of your abs as you got close to climax. I wanted to feel that pretty girl." He happily informed her.

By the time Richard finished talking, Alex was squirming in her seat, seeing herself through her eyes as her mind replayed the sensations. She raised her eyes to his, his probing look making her feel exposed, but not uncomfortable.

"And tonight, pretty little Alex," Richard continued, his voice so low she had to lean forward to hear. "Tonight it's going to be your panties rubbing along my shaft, my cum will join that wet spot. What do you think of that pretty girl?" He teased.

Richard chuckled as Alex let out a sound. It was somewhere between a whimper and a moan, and she had managed to mostly cover it with her hand. He let his eyes rake over her body, noting her flushed cheeks, the way her chest lifted with each deep breath, the slight wiggle as she pressed her thighs together.

Alex thought she was going to explode. Never in her life had she had such a candid conversation, let alone in public. Her mind was full of images of him using her panties to masturbate. She wondered about his cock, tongue flicking out against her lips without her realizing it.

"What are you thinking, right now, pretty girl?" Richards voice cut into her thoughts.

"Oh, I, ah, oh!" She stumbled over her words.

"Were you thinking about my cock Alex? It's hard for you now you know, watching you sit there and squirm. I wonder how wet you are. Can you feel your juices on your inner thighs Alex? Tell me." Richard said with a tone as if they were talking about the weather.

Alex gasped and swallowed, wiggling a bit more, suddenly aware of the moisture on her inner thighs. "Yes" she answered, her voice breathy, barely above a whisper.

Richard smiled at her, motioning to the waitress for the check. After handing over his credit card he turned back to Alex.

"We can say goodnight now and you can call me again another day, or you can come back with me to my apartment. I will keep my promise not to touch you without permission, but if I go home I will be cumming. The choice is yours." Richard informed her.

Once again Alex was amazed at what his voice could to to her insides. Unable to think with his eyes on her she looked down at her hands, weighing her options. Once again she was aware of the difference between what she should feel and what was actually going through her mind. Normally she would be outraged at such a proposal, but all she could feel was the throbbing of her insides, the wetness on her thighs and the flutters in her stomach.

By the time the waitress had returned with the receipt, Alex had made her choice. She rose slowly from the table, carefully running a hand down along her curves to make sure her dress fell properly over her bare ass. Richard smiled at her, extending her hand, his eyes holding something, making him look both welcoming and dangerous.

The walk to his apartment was not long enough for Alex's brain to catch up with reality. Questions ran through her mind, wondering what he would want from her tonight, if he was still planning on using her panties. She thought of his large hand wrapped around him, wondering what it's roughness would feel like on her skin.

12