Meeting Richard Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, Richard smiled at her, leaning close, stooping down his tall lean body so his lips were by her ear. Alex was sure he was going to kiss her, and her body responded as such, goosebumps rising on her exposed skin, a soft gasp moving through her lips.

Richard noticed her reaction with a grin, his breath hot against her neck. "Same rules pretty girl, you're free to go at any time, but the longer you stay, the more I'll expect. I won't touch you unless you ask me for it, okay?" He reassured her.

Alex took a breath in, nodding, keeping her eyes on the floor so as to not let him see how deeply his closeness, his words, had affected her. Richard nodded and walked across the room, standing in the open space between the couch and the over sized chair. Alex was unsure of weather to move or not, so she stood, watching him.

"Good girl Alex. I like it when you wait for direction, and I think you like it too. I want you to help me. Can you come here pretty girl, stand in front of me?" He said.

While it was a request and Alex knew it, she somehow felt that it was a command. Maybe not to him, yet, but certainly to her.

Alex's eyes met his as his words floated through her mind, feeling that tug again behind her bellybutton, the one that gave her courage, made her want more. She moved toward him, standing a few feet away.

"oh...ok..." She stuttered.

"You can say 'yes Sir' if that's easier for you pretty girl." Richard said with a dark grin, wondering how far he could push her.

"I already told you what I'm going to do tonight, pretty Alex. I'm going to cum in your panties. Would you like to watch me? Perhaps help?" Richard said with a gleam in his eyes.

"Yes Sir!" Alex blurted out excitedly. She then clapped a hand over her mouth, her cheeks turning bright red with embarrassment. The anticipation and excitement had overwhelmed her.

Richard laughed softly, taking two fingers and firmly lifting her chin.

"Good girl, Alex, I want honesty. I would hope you're as excited about this as I am. It should be good for both of us." Richard said, again in a comforting tone.

He held her gaze as one of his large hands moved over the bulge in his pants, stroking through the fabric. A slow grin curled his lips as he watched her eyes lower to the action.

"Can you unfasten my pants for me pretty Alex....that would make me much more comfortable. Unfasten them and push them down to the floor, leave my boxers." His voice was low and firm.

Alex swallowed hard, looking at him, confused.

"I thought you said-" Alex started.

Richard interrupted her with a raised hand, smiling. "I said I would not touch you without permission, I'm giving you permission, asking you, to touch me. Now Alex." He said with a squeeze to his hard shaft where her gaze was still fixed.

He smiled as her hands reached out, unfastening his pants, carefully lowering the zipper. Her fingers ran against the sides of his legs as she carefully worked the jeans down over his hips. He grinned as she lowered herself to her knees to push his pants all the way down, smiling as she looked up at him, her pretty eyes showing her hunger. Richard stepped out of his pants.

"Stay there pretty girl. Get your panties out of my pocket, we're going to need them." he said softly, sitting down in the chair behind him.

As Alex reached into his pocket she was aware of her position. She was kneeling in front of him, eyes moving over his toned, hairy thighs, up to the soft green of his boxers. She let her gaze linger on his erection, pressing her thighs together, squirming a bit as she raised her hand, her still damp panties dangling from her finger.

Richard smiled at her, reaching out to take the panties, bringing them to his nose and inhaling her scent. He looked over the young, eager girl kneeling in front of him.

"If you're going to help me, I'd like to at least be able to see your beautiful breasts, Alex." He stated.

His eyes held her gaze as her cheeks coloured. He could see her debating with herself, smiling as she reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. Today her breasts were encased in a simple white lace bra. He admired the way the flesh rose against the fabric as she reached behind her to unfasten it, letting it fall to the floor with the dress.

"Beautiful." he murmured in appreciation, hand stroking his throbbing shaft through his boxers.

Alex was enthralled with the sight before her. Sex for her previously had always been all action, focus on the goal of penetration and orgasm, with as little foreplay as her boyfriends could get away with. She had never seen one of them stroke, never taken such time to watch them enjoy themselves. As Richard squeezed and stroked himself through the fabric of her boxers she felt her nipples harden, growing anxious and aroused.

"Please" she whispered.

Alex surprised herself, looking up to his eyes as she flushed with embarrassment.

"Of course, pretty girl." Richard responded with a chuckle.

Rising a bit to peel away his boxers. He watched her reaction to his large cock, nearly 8" and thick. He stroked slowly, pulling back the foreskin, watching her eyes grow wide as the red, flared head emerged. He ran a hand over his hairless sack, squeezing, the whole time watching Alex, letting out a groan as one of her hands reached to stroke her left nipple. He took her panties and laid them over his hard cock, the wet crotch draped over the silky head. Slowly he stroked the soft material over the firm shaft, feeling it swell under his hands.

As she watched, Alex was amazed. She loved watching the way his foreskin moved over the head, her thighs squeezed together, her inner core throbbing. This was the most erotic thing she had ever seen, and she couldn't stand to just watch.

"Can, can I help, Sir?" Alex pleaded.

Her voice not nearly as hesitant as she had expected it would be.

Richard smiled, his cock twitching with her request. This girl was going to be very, very good for him.

"Of course pretty girl." He said.

He removed his hand, letting his cock twitch in front of her eyes.

She scooted closer, her small hand wrapping around the shaft, giving a little squeeze. She was rewarded with a low growl and she started to stroke up and down. She pressed her thumb against the material over the head of his cock, feeling his hips rise, thrusting his cock against her hand. She moved closer still, settling between his thighs, her other hand moving along the top of his thigh, to the crease of his hip, slipping down, fingertips brushing over the smooth, wrinkled skin of his sack.

"Explore all you want sweet girl, I want you to enjoy this too." His voice was low and seductive

She took his words to heart, letting her fingers move with more pressure, running over the thick veins in the underside of his shaft, squeezing, enjoying the feel of the silky fabric of her panties against the smooth skin. She ran her thumb again over the glands, letting out a coo as she felt more moisture there. She paid attention to his responses, how he growled when she rubbed just under the flare of the head, the way his hips rose as the ran her finger lightly over the glans, the groan when she cupped and squeezed his balls.

Soon she found a rhythm, stroking his cock, letting out little gasps and moans as it twitched and moved in her hands. As she worked him she was also working herself, thighs pressed tight together, hips rocking. Richard watched her, wondering if it would be enough friction. He was getting close to his release and wanted her to be able to do the same. She was the youngest and most innocent girl he had been with, and he was fascinated. She was eager and enthusiastic, shy, but not so much that it stopped her from enjoying it. Right now, as she knelt at is feet giving him a fantastic hand job, she seemed completely comfortable with herself and her sexuality.

Soon the feel of her small hands and the silky panties were too much.

"I'm going to cum now you pretty little thing. Don't you dare stop moving those wonderful hands." he grunted.

Watching her eyes widen, hearing a whimper pass her lips as his cock swelled and pulsed.

Thick jets of cum soaked into the panties, covering the head of his cock, then down the shaft as she kept stroking. Alex watched, amazed and on edge herself. Watching him cum was enough to make her body shiver with need, so close, but she needed more. She didn't dare move her hand from his still throbbing cock, a groan of need and frustration passed her lips.

"Stand up pretty Alex, stand up and tell me what you need." Richard commanded as the throbbing in his cock slowed.

Alex stood naked in front of him, nipples hard, breasts rising with each, deep breath. Her muscles looked tense, coiled, and he could see her wetness glistening on her thighs.

"Touch me. Please, touch me." She gasped, reaching out to him.

With a groan Richard reached for her, pulling her to him as he turned her in his arms. She landed with a soft thud, her back pressed against his chest, her thighs spread over his. One large hand came over her left shoulder, gripping her right breast, the other curled around her hip, fingers nudging against her folds. She tried to rise up, the pressure of his arms against her body making her shiver, adding to the pooling sensations in her. One large finger probed her wetness, making her moan loudly, so close to the edge. Another joined it, curving expertly against that special spot inside, his thumb pressing against her clit.

Richard held her firmly as she rocked and struggled in his arms, letting her find her own rhythm, growling in her ear as she fucked his fingers. Feeling her body tremble against him, he took charge, thrusting his fingers in hard and deep, savagely pushing against her clit and g-spot.

"Cum for me girl." He growled in her ear.

Alex was right on the edge, her body aching with her need to release, but at the same time not wanting the experience to end. As his voice rang in her ear she lost control, spasming and shaking against him, the pressure of his arms, only adding to the intensity of her orgasm. As her inner walls clamped down on his fingers, they kept stroking, teasing out more and more waves of pleasure. After what seemed like forever her mind finally floated back to reality as she lay, splayed and spent, in his arms.

"Good girl." Richard murmured.

He released her breast and ran his fingers through her short hair as her inner walls stopped throbbing. He removed his fingers, taking a second to lick them clean before running them in lazy circles over her lower belly. The touch at first made her jump and squirm, her nerves on high alert still, but soon she was able to relax against him.

"I'm proud of you, sweet girl, thank you so much for sharing that with me." Richards voice soothed.

She felt the warmth of a blanket fall over her body, and soon drifted off to sleep.

12