Meeting Robert Doob

Story Info
A weird encounter with Kiefer Sutherland.
9.9k words
4.43
13.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers

This story is purely fictitious and none of the events depicted here occurred in reality.

Louise and Kat were having a wonderful time in LA. They flew into New York just over a week ago and spent 4 days in the city. They took a plane to LA two days ago and were enjoying the great weather in the city of Angels. This trip was a gift from Kat to Louise as a birthday present. The only condition Kat had was that she was the one to come along. Louise was in need of a break, especially from her boyfriend who was becoming very pushy about getting married. Kat thought it was way too soon, considering they met just over a year ago. And Louise didn't know what to think. She was 26, she had a good job and she didn't know what to decide. He wanted children, but wanted to be married first, but Louise didn't really want children just yet. In fact she didn't know if she wanted any. Now Kat had 'taken her hostage' on this 3-week vacation to the States and she was enjoying every minute of it. She hadn't given her boyfriend or his proposal another thought since they landed in New York.

They were sitting in a nice little restaurant and chatting away, waiting for the waitress to bring their dinner, when Louise suddenly grabbed Kat's arm. She pointed outside and Kat turned to see. The only thing she saw was a man walking into a bar and didn't know what was so special about that, so she looked at Louise, waiting for an explanation.

"That," Louise said, "was Kiefer Sutherland."

"You sure?" Kat asked, "All I saw was his back."

"Yeah, but I saw him get out of his car and walk this way. It's him alright."

"So... what's your plan?"

Kat knew Louise was very fond of Kiefer, she had seen most of his films and she could never stop talking about him. Kat didn't think he was that amazing, but, hey, tastes differ.

"I'd say we eat dinner and then head down there for a drink. Hopefully he'll still be in there by then." Louise said.

"Hmm, I like your plan. Especially the part where we eat first." Kat said laughing.

"Well, we already ordered. It's not like we can walk out of here like that."

The waitress interrupted their conversation just then, their dinner was ready, so they quickly dug in, eating faster than they would have under normal circumstances. When they were done, they ordered another drink and took their time to finish it. Kiefer was still in the bar, so they had time. A few minutes later, they got up and went over to the counter to pay. Then they walked into the fresh air. The sun was starting to set and it was a lot cooler than during the day now, very nice and comfortable temperature.

The women walked down that side of the street, going past the bar and crossing the street a little further. That way they walked by his car and Louise took a good look inside. What a car, a Porsche! It had bucket seats, covered in leather upholstery. The dashboard was made of wood and its highly polished surface reflected the light. It seemed very well maintained, which meant he took good care of the car. Louise knew he had several different cars and she wondered if it was only this one that he kept in such a shiny state or if he took equal care of all of them. Maybe this was the car in which he showed off and that was the reason why he kept it looking so flashy. If she had a chance, she'd ask him about it.

Kat was waiting for her to move along and she quickly joined her friend. They walked to the entrance of the bar and were welcomed by a handsome fellow who guided them to an empty table. Louise looked around the place and noticed Kiefer on the other side. He was standing by one of the pool tables, talking to a couple of men. From here, she couldn't tell if it were friends or just people he hooked up with for the evening. He looked smashing.

He was wearing a tight pair of stonewashed jeans with an equally tight white t-shirt under which his muscles were clearly visible; his tattoos came peeking out from under the short sleeves. A pair of cowboy boots and a huge belt buckle finished the near perfect picture.

Louise and Kat ordered their drinks and sat looking around the bar for a while. Louise's eyes were nearly glued to the pool table but she kept the conversation going. Kat didn't mind at all. This was the first time ever Louise had seen Kiefer and she was mesmerized by his presence here. Nonetheless, she was very well aware of the things Kat said and her response wasn't an incoherent babble.

Suddenly Louise froze, her eyes were stuck on a point and she was holding her breath. Kat looked to the side and saw Kiefer was looking straight at them, his eyes locked on Louise. Kat smiled and looked back at Louise. The magical moment lasted a little longer and then she blinked. One of the men Kiefer was with said something to him and he looked away from Louise, breaking contact. They were laughing together now. Louise took a deep breath and she looked at Kat, smiling from ear to ear.

"Wow, I thought I was going to faint when he looked up and crossed my eyes. It's like he felt I was looking at him."

"Looking?" Kat said with a smirk, "Girl, you were plain staring at the man."

"I can't help myself, he's just sooooo gorgeous. I mean, just look at him. Look! That well trained body, those beautiful eyes and, my god, that uh-ummm, sweet ass of his."

Kat nearly choked on her wine at that last statement and she slapped Louise on the arm for it.

"You nearly made me spill my drink, you crazy woman." she said playfully and they both laughed.

Minutes later Louise looked over to the pool table again and she quickly looked away, whispering to Kat "He's looking at us again."

Kat turned around, met his gaze and lifted her hand. He smiled at her and nodded in return. Louise kicked Kat's leg and she looked away from Kiefer.

"Are you crazy?" Louise asked her under her breath.

"What? I'm just saying hello. He doesn't mind."

"No, but I do. What if he comes over here?"

"So? Isn't that what you'd want? To meet him and talk to him?"

"Yeah, but I wanna make the first move."

"Then make it, he's right there and he knows you're here."

Louise rolled her eyes at that and looked back over to where Kiefer was standing. He was no longer paying attention to them, laughing with his friends instead.

She sat looking at him playing pool for a while, having a few more drinks and joking with Kat. He looked like he was really enjoying his evening and it seemed he was a pretty good pool player. A while later, the waiter came to their table, asking what they wanted to drink for Kiefer. They both ordered a refill of what they were having, white wine for Kat and Corona for Louise. When the waiter brought their drinks, Louise and Kat turned and lifted their glasses to him. Kiefer lifted his beer to them and took a sip. Suddenly Louise got up and walked over to the pool table. Kiefer had returned his attention to his friends and was talking to them, his back turned to her.

"Hi." she said, startling him. His friends started to laugh coz they had seen her coming but didn't warn him. He punched the one that was closest to him on the arm and gave the others a mean look. That made them laugh harder and he decided to ignore them. So he turned to her and smiled. "Hi right back at ya." he said, with a bit of cowboy mannerism. It made Louise giggle. His friends knew he needed some space and backed away discreetly.

"Thanks for the drink." she said.

"That was my pleasure." he said in that soft voice that always gave her goose bumps. "What are you having anyway?"

"Oh, a Corona, it's Mexican beer. Wanna taste?" she held her bottle out and he only hesitated a second before he took it from her and put it to his lips, taking a little sip of it. He made an ugly face at it, "It tastes like lemon!" he said, giving the bottle back.

"Actually it's lime, not lemon. See? There's a quarter of lime in it."

He made that ugly face again. "Yuck."

"Maybe you should taste it without the lime then, or maybe you would prefer the spiced up version of it."

"Spiced up? With what?"

"With Tequila. It's called a Desperado then. It's good too, but you've got to like the mix."

"Do you?"

His voice had a strange sound to it and his eyes were more mysterious than they had been a moment ago.

"Do I what?"

"Like to mix."

"Hmm, depends what you're mixing."

He left a blank, turning around to see if anyone was within hearing distance. Then he turned back to her, his eyes shining brightly, his lips curled in a sensuous smile.

"How about you and me?"

Louise was shocked, but she managed to keep her cool and decided to play hard to get.

"Hmm, I'm going to have to think about that. Why don't you leave me your number and I'll get back to you."

He didn't let that cool his game and moved a little closer.

"How long do you think you'd have to ponder?"

"Well, you see," Louise said, backing away from him, "you're not really the type of guy I usually go out with..."

He took another step towards her.

"Oh? And what IS your type of guy?"

"Hmm, more along the lines of, say... Robert Doob."

He looked at her, a little baffled by those words. Robert Doob was one of his characters, a rapist/murderer who took great pleasure in hurting women. And THAT was her type of guy??

"Are you kidding me? Or is this your way of telling me you've seen all my movies?"

"I have seen most of them, but no, I'm serious. I've always liked Doob very much. It's that evil and yet so sexy look on his face, I really love that guy. What a stud!"

Kiefer couldn't believe his ears. He had done his best to portray any woman's worst nightmare and this one loved that psycho maniac. He decided to change his plan of attack.

"So you wouldn't mind getting a little roughed up, would ya?"

His voice sounded heavier than before and he came towering over her.

Louise lifted her drink, but he grabbed her wrist and held her arm down.

"I asked you something."

Louise whimpered and he took courage from that reaction. She liked what he was doing. So he kept a tight grip on her arm, holding it down and holding her close at the same time. Now he had a few moments to concentrate on letting that character surface in him. He could always recall the stronger characters with a minimum of effort. Once he felt confident he had the Doob-state of mind, he tightened his grip on her wrist and pulled her closer to him. She looked up and when her eyes met his, she gasped for breath.

He was giving her that evil look, the one she loved coming from Doob. His hair wasn't done in the same way and he didn't have a moustache anymore, but hey, even serial killers can get a hairdo sometimes.

She let herself be swept away by the event and followed his lead.

"Were you planning on resisting me?" he snarled at her.

"N-n-no." Louise uttered in a weak voice, her eyes wide in fake-terror. She could act a little of her own.

"Good! Come here."

Louise took another step towards him and felt him press his chest against hers. In an instant her nipples became hard. He felt it, coz he gave her a wicked smile and pressed his lips onto hers. Louise struggled to get away from him, but he brought his left hand up and held her tight to him, pressing hard against her mouth. When he moved back, he held his hand in her neck so she couldn't get away.

"Oh, you're gonna lo-ve this." he snarled and Louise whimpered again.

He took the bottle of beer from her, still holding her in a tight grip. He put the bottle to his lips and emptied it in one long go. He looked hard at her, challenging her to say something, but Louise quivered under his gaze and didn't say a word. He put the bottle down on the pool table and pulled her close to him again.

"Now, you and me are gonna have some fun."

Louise tried to pull away from his grip, but he grabbed her blouse, twisting it in his fist, pulling her even closer to him.

"No way out now," he whispered, "you unleashed a beast and it's about to feast!"

Louise stopped struggling and he twisted her arm behind her back and pulled her against his chest. His free hand travelled up along her arm and around her neck. She swallowed hard as he passed over her throat and he laughed when her throat bulged under his hand. He started to push her towards the door, looking back at his friends and giving them a meaningful look. One of them gave him a thumbs up and he smiled. Louise followed his directions and walked out of the bar. It was much cooler than before now and she shivered. Her jacket was inside on her chair, but she wasn't going to ask him to go get it for her. Kiefer would gladly do that, but she wasn't dealing with Kiefer, she was dealing with Doob. And that guy was a maniac, definitely not a sucker for chivalry.

Inside, Kat got up and started to grab all of her stuff, meaning to go after them. She didn't like the way Kiefer had been looking at Louise, she was afraid Louise was getting herself into trouble. Kat knew Louise could defend herself a little, but alone she didn't stand a chance. The two of them could get the situation under control though. As Kat reached for Louise's jacket, one of Kiefer's friends approached her.

"Excuse me?"

Kat turned in surprise and gave the guy a hard stare, causing him to take a step back.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." the young man said, "I just wanted to tell you not to worry about your friend, she'll be just fine."

Kat kept her stare up and looked the guy up and down.

"Oh, and what do you know about it?"

"Well, I know Kiefer. And I know he would never hurt anybody, especially not a lady."

"I'm not so sure of that. I didn't like the way he was looking at her."

"That's all just a game, miss. Please... sit down and let me explain something to you."

Kat looked at the door, hesitated, then finally sat down again.

"If anything happens to Louise, you're gonna be very sorry you kept me from getting to her, you hear me!"

Her hard stare and cold voice made the other swallow hard, a bit like Louise had done earlier.

"Look, she'll be fine, don't worry about her. And if she does get hurt, I promise I'll let you beat the absolute crap outa me."

"Oh, you won't have to let me, I'll put your ass into hospital alright."

He raised his hands in surrender and Kat sat back a little, waiting to hear his explanation.

Meanwhile, out in the street, Kiefer pushed Louise towards his car and she tried to fight him a little. When they reached the car, he pushed her up against it, reaching in his pocket and unlocking the car. Opening the door, he shoved her sideways and down so she tumbled into the bucket seat. He dove in behind her, grabbing the seatbelt on the way and strapping her in. He pushed up and his lips brushed against her ear.

"Don't move." he whispered and Louise shivered again.

He slammed the door shut and walked around the front of the car, keeping his eyes on her all the time. He pulled his door open and got in, leaning close to her.

"Let's go for a ride, shall we!"

His voice still gave her goose bumps and she couldn't control the quiver that ran along her spine.

He smiled his wicked smile and turned the engine on. He gunned it a couple of times, lurking at her, then put it in gear and spun the tires while pulling out into the near empty street. Louise was thrown back into the bucket seat as the powerful car leaped forward. He drove with steady hand, but like Doob did, he swerved across the lanes, making her slide from side to side in her bucket seat.

At a red light, he pulled to an emergency stop, forcing her to push hard on her legs to keep from slipping off the seat. He laughed at her and put his hand on her thigh, about halfway up. She could've pulled free to push his hand away, but she decided it would be better to play the frightened damsel in distress, rather than challenge him, so she tensed her leg up. He laughed again and moved his hand up higher.

She barely managed to keep herself from gasping in surprise and her heart started to race. The blood rushed through her body as his hand moved higher up still. He was looking at her, but she kept her eyes on the road ahead, avoiding eye contact.

Suddenly a horn blared and Kiefer was startled out of character. He looked up through the rear window and was blinded by the guy flashing his headlights at him. He quickly looked away and turned to look at the traffic light. It was green!

He sat up and put the car back into gear, sticking his left hand out the window in an apology to the other driver. He flashed his headlights at them and Kiefer drove on. He kept an eye on the truck for a few minutes and when he turned, he was relieved to see the truck didn't follow.

Minutes later he steered the car to the curb and cut the engine. As he opened his door, he leaned close to Louise and told her to stay put. She nodded. He got out and walked around the car, still keeping his eyes on her. He yanked the passenger door open and gave her a cold look.

"Get your ass outa my car!"

Louise turned and started to fumble with the seatbelt. She had some trouble with it and once she got it he grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling her out of the car. He didn't pull hard on her hair, he wasn't hurting her, he was acting it out. She couldn't get both her feet under her and he pulled just enough to make her lose balance and she went down on her right knee. He gave her some space, then pulled her head up to face him. She was grimacing and he laughed at her, bringing her head closer towards him. Her head was level with his crotch and he pushed forward. She could see his pants bulge and she knew he was starting to get aroused. That made her heart leap. She was turning him on!

"You want a piece of this?" he asked, shoving his crotch into her face. "You can get some!"

Louise whimpered and tried to pull away from him, but his grip on her hair tightened as he pulled her to her feet.

"You'll get away when I let you go." he snarled into her ear.

She had both her hands on his now, coz he was starting to hurt her.

"Get your hands off me or I cut'm off!"

Louise did as he told her and he released some of the pressure. He was merely holding on to her now, it didn't hurt anymore. Maybe he got a little carried away and didn't realize he was actually hurting her. That was probably it.

He started to push her to the corner of the street and into a rather dark alley. For a minute, Louise thought he was going to grab her in the alley. But instead he pushed her up against the wall next to a door. He fished his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the door, pushing her in and letting go of her hair. She stumbled forward and managed to stay on her feet. He followed her in and closed the door behind him. The little light that had come in through the door was now shut out and Louise stood in pitch-black darkness. She heard him move. He had an advantage; he knew the place inside out. Besides, Louise had problems with her night vision, she could hardly see anything. Suddenly he grabbed both her arms from behind and Louise screamed in surprise.

"Shut up!" he yelled in her ear.

He pulled her against his chest and let go of her arms, moving his hands across her chest, one up to her breasts, the other down to her belly and more.

His left hand cupped her right breast and squeezed it, making her head spin and her heart race. She let her head fall back against his shoulder when his right hand slipped between her legs. She needed to lean on him for support; otherwise she would crash to the floor. He held her tightly to him, playing his hand over her breast, feeling her nipple get hard and pinching it through her blouse. Louise pressed her head against his shoulder. She was getting aroused very quickly by his wandering hands.

He let go of her breast, but kept his right hand between her legs and he spun her around. His left hand travelled up to her neck and he took a step towards her, pressing his chest against hers, feeling her nipples against him, and cupping her pussy in his right hand.

TheMoody1
TheMoody1
13 Followers