Meeting Robert Doob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pressed his lips against hers and she opened her mouth to him. His tongue dashed between her lips and conquered her mouth, dancing around wildly. Meanwhile he moved her hand to his crotch so she could feel him grow harder. Her kiss became more intense and he pulled his head back. Instead he put his left hand over her chin and pushed his thumb against her lips. She sucked it in and started to play her tongue around it. This time he let her. His right hand moved back and forth between her legs and she spread them to accommodate him, while her right hand caressed his crotch and her left hand travelled around his waist. She was getting aroused very quickly now and she wanted to rip his clothes off him. She moved her hand up to his belt buckle, but when she started to tug on it, he pushed her back violently. She couldn't keep her balance and hit the floor hard. She gasped in surprise, but kept from crying out. Then all of a sudden the lights came on, blinding her for a moment, just long enough for him to get to her and pull her to her feet. She was disoriented by the force with which he had pushed her and she was suddenly much less aroused than before.

"You'll do as I tell you, when I tell you!" he whispered into her ear, his lips brushing against her skin, his breath blowing through her hair. Louise nodded. She couldn't think of anything else to do.

"Turn around so I can see you."

She turned, facing him, her eyes down to the floor.

His hands came up and cupped both her breasts, squeezing, rubbing, and pinching them. Then he grabbed her blouse and tore it open, buttons flying all over the place.

Louise was shocked and looked up. He moved immediately, pressing his lips onto hers and holding her to him, one hand around her back, the other playing with her breast. His tongue dashed in and invaded her mouth without hesitation. He held her tightly so he could feel her nipples against him. He unlocked her bra with his left hand and moved under it with his right, touching her soft skin. She got aroused again from his touch on her bare breast and her heart started to race again. His kiss was suffocating her and she tried to pull back, but he didn't let go. He knew she needed air, but he wasn't going to let her get it just yet. His hand left her breast and found the button on her jeans. He opened it and slowly unzipped it, making his way in with his fingers. She became desperate for air, but he held her tight. His hand found the way in and he felt how wet she had already become. She was warm and wet down there. Ready for him, whenever he wanted to take her. His hand slipped between her legs and she tried to spread them a little more, allowing him to find her most private place. At the same time, he pulled his head back, allowing her to breathe. She gasped for breath and was panting for a moment, trying to regain control. His hand was still in her pants, feeling her wetness, rubbing against the soft tissue of her underwear.

She stood half naked, her bra hanging useless, getting aroused by that invading hand. Her breathing became shallower and her eyes fluttered.

He pulled his hand back and stepped closer again.

"Get down on your knees."

His voice sounded cold and hard and Louise obeyed without a word. He opened his pants and exposed himself to her. He wasn't completely hard yet, and he grabbed a fistful of hair again, bringing her face to his crotch.

"Make me hard."

She opened her mouth and he pushed his cock into the waiting cavity, holding on to her hair for 'guidance'. He moved her head back and forth and shoved forward each time he brought her back towards him, forcing her to take his entire length into her mouth. She felt him grow harder and longer in her mouth and suddenly she gagged on his length. He didn't expect it and she managed to pull away from him, letting herself drop to the floor.

"Bitch!" he yelled as she pushed up off the floor and started to run. It took him three steps to catch up; he threw his weight onto her, sending her down on the floor again, crashing on top. He got up immediately and pulled her up as well, spinning her to face him and pushing her backwards until she came up against a table. He shoved her hard and she tumbled onto the glass table. His hand remained on her chest and held her down, while he yanked her pants down her legs. He was really roughing her up now and Louise could do nothing against him. Her jeans were hanging around her ankles and his hand came back up, cupping her pussy again. He rubbed her clit through the thin tissue for a moment and then, suddenly, tore it off. Louise yelped in surprise and when her eyes met his, she became very much afraid. He had a hungry look in his eyes, hungry for her. He was going to rape her, right here, right now. Louise couldn't do anything to fight back. He held her body pinned down on the table and if she tried to kick him, her jeans would keep her from getting it to land.

He leaned down onto her and his finger slipped into her pussy, parting her outer lips, moving fast, all the way in. She gasped again and he laughed. He fingered her for a few moments and quickly added a second finger, then a third. His lips came down and he kissed her again. She tried to fight him, but he brought his left hand up onto her throat and started to put pressure on it. She parted her lips and the pressure was removed. His fingers kept moving back and forth into her hot pussy and his tongue invaded her mouth once more. Now that he was inside of her, she could do nothing but let it happen and she relaxed under his touch.

He moved his hand from her pussy to his cock and made himself hard enough to enter her. Seconds later he grabbed her thighs and spread her legs, then entered her without hesitation. She gasped as he came in. With one smooth move, he filled her up, shoving his entire length into her hot, soaking pussy. He gave her a second to feel his size and then started rocking inside of her, fucking her on the glass table. After a few minutes, he pulled away from her mouth and stood up, allowing himself a larger range of motion and he picked up the speed.

Louise whimpered and looked up, begging.

"One word and I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week!" he snarled when he saw she was about to say something.

He continued to shove his cock into her steaming pussy and she remained silent. He took his time with her, forcing himself onto her time and time again. When he was about to come, he put his hands onto her shoulders and held her down that way, shoving harder, deeper until he came. She gasped when she felt his juices squirting into her body but the look on his face warned her not to move or speak.

He stepped away from the table and went into the kitchen for a drink of water. When he came back, Louise hadn't moved yet.

"Get your fat ass off my table!" he snarled at her when he walked by. Louise pushed up and rolled off the table, exposing her naked ass to him. He slapped her butt when she came within reach and it made her scream in pain.

"Sit your ass down over there and don't move."

Louise went over to the corner of the room he had shown her and sat down.

He sat on the couch and turned the TV on, flipping through the channels without much interest.

After about half an hour he told her to come to him.

Louise got up and walked over to him, taking small steps because of her jeans around her ankles.

"Get rid of all those rags." he said and Louise took off all of her clothes, letting them drop to the floor.

"Spread your legs."

She did as he told her.

He went straight for her pussy, invading it with 2 fingers, rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"So, you want some more?"

She didn't dare say no, so she nodded.

"What was that?"

She nodded again.

He jumped up from the couch and stood towering over her, "I can't he - ar you."

Quivering in fear at his thundering voice, Louise managed to speak weakly "Yes."

It didn't sound very convincing.

"Yes what?"

"Yes... I... want –"

"You want what? My cock in your face?? Hmm?? You're gonna suck me right this time, or I'll beat the crap outa ya!"

"No!... No, I... I'll do it. I'll do what you ask me."

"I'm not askin'! I'm tellin'. You're gonna suck me and you're gonna do it right, or I'll make you sorry you were born. Get on your knees!"

Louise got down and took his cock in hand, bringing it straight to her mouth. She opened her mouth and he shoved hard, his limp cock pressing against her lips and cheek.

"Suck me!" he yelled.

She took his cock into her mouth and started sucking him, head pumping back and forth, licking him and playing around his cock with her tongue, getting him hard again.

When he was satisfied with her performance, he pushed her away from him and stepped aside.

"Get up and lean on the couch."

Louise got up and put her hands on the cushion, her naked ass sticking out for him to fumble it. He moved around her and cupped her ass cheeks with both hands, squeezing and rubbing them together. He let his right hand slip between her legs, forcing her to spread them a little wider and he found her pussy. He rubbed her clit for a while until he could feel her getting hot and wet all over. In one big thrust he took possession of her body again, slipping himself into her up to his balls. He could feel her tense up under him and he brought his right hand around to play with her clit while his left played with her breasts. She relaxed and let him take her a second time. His fingers on her clit aroused her and made her wanna scream. Coming in from behind, his big cock rubbed against her G-spot every time he thrust in and she felt her head spin. He started to move faster when her breathing became shallow. She spread her feet a little wider for better balance and he put his left hand on her hip to steady her, while his right hand kept teasing her clit. He thrust hard and deep into her and with each thrust he drove her closer to an orgasm. He felt her hand onto his and she pressed his fingers harder against her clit, rubbing it faster, driving her crazy.

She came with a scream.

Her body went out of control and he put his arm around her waist to keep her onto her feet.

Her legs quivered and her arms trembled while her pussy squeezed his cock.

He took a deep breath and held it.

She wouldn't make him come.

He wasn't done yet.

He stayed in her but let her go down on her knees, so she could lie on the couch. Once her orgasm was over, he continued to thrust in her, pushing her face into the pillow and keeping her down. He kept thrusting deep into her body and slowly inched her towards a second orgasm. Once it hit, he pulled out of her, letting the orgasm rage through her body. It subsided faster than the first one.

He moved his hand between her ass cheeks and found her little hole. When he touched it, she jumped up. He got a hold of her and pushed her back down on the couch.

"Please don't." she whimpered.

"What?" he asked, his voice not a cold as before.

"I... I don't like... that." she whispered.

He fell out of character as he let her sit up and turn to face him.

"Have you ever tried it?"

She looked down at the floor, embarrassed to be talking about this with another man. It didn't matter who he was at this point, she felt like a teenager who had gotten caught playing with herself.

His left hand travelled across her back and came to rest on her left shoulder. His right hand came up and he took her chin between his thumb and index, lifting her head up so he could see her face.

"Have you?" he asked again.

She wanted to look away, but he held onto her. His eyes peering into hers, probing for an answer.

Louise sighed; she knew he wouldn't rest until he had an answer.

"My boyfriend makes me do that sometimes and I really hate it. There, I've said it."

Kiefer let go of her chin and smiled.

"What is it you don't like about it?"

"I don't like any of it. It hurts, it's dirty and I don't get anything out of it. And my boyfriend finds it necessary to talk dirty to me while he's fuckin' my ass. Calling me bitch or whore. Or asking me to make pig noises coz then he can imagine he's fuckin' a fat little pig."

"Wait a minute. Does he really talk to you like that?"

"Yeah! And worse"

That stunned him.

"And that's your boyfriend?"

"Yep. The one and only. Actually no, he's not my boyfriend, he's more like my fiancé coz he's asked me to marry him."

"Please tell me you're not even considering to accept his proposal."

His disgust was genuine. He really hated her boyfriend even though they'd never met and she'd only said one little thing about him.

"A man who treats a woman with that little respect doesn't deserve happiness. Dump the moron!"

"That's easy for you to say."

"Does he really ask you to make pig noises?"

"Sometimes. But only when I let him take me from behind."

"And then he thinks of you as a fat pig? He's really charming your boyfriend, a real gentleman."

"Hey, you weren't much of a gentleman either when you ripped my clothes off."

"Robert Doob isn't a gentleman! Robert Doob is a ruthless rapist and murderer. And you said Doob was your type of guy, remember?"

"I'm glad you didn't continue your game, I think I would've regretted this a very long time."

"Hey, I know when to stop playing. You didn't want that to happen, so it didn't."

"But I didn't want to get raped either."

"No but you wanted to spend some time with Doob, and that's how Doob treats his women. Rough'm up and fuck'm! That's what you were asking for. Besides, if I had really raped you, you wouldn't be sitting here, talking to me about what a jerk your boyfriend is."

She turned her head away and remained silent.

"Do you trust me?" he asked after a few minutes.

She looked at him and nodded, "Yes."

"Then come with me."

He got up and walked up the stairs.

She followed.

She walked into the bedroom and saw he was getting undressed. She watched him and he took his time, peeling his clothes off slowly, putting on a strip-act for her benefit.

When he was totally naked he invited her to the bed.

"Lie down and close your eyes."

His warm voice sent shivers down her spine and made her skin break out into goose bumps.

"Are you cold?" he asked when he saw the goose bumps.

She smiled.

"No, that's the effect your velvety voice has on me."

He blushed and smiled back at her.

"Velvety voice?"

"Hmm, yes. And that sweet, soft and velvety voice of yours is what made Phonebooth such a huge success all over the world."

His blush became deeper.

"Let's not talk about me. I want to concentrate on you." he said softly.

Louise got onto the bed and as soon as she closed her eyes, she started to get aroused.

He leaned over her and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She parted them, but he was already gone, moving his lips down her cheekbone to her neck, down her shoulder and back towards her breast. He nibbled on her nipple and it became hard in a matter of seconds. He moved on to her other breast and then down towards her belly button, leaving a wet and cold trail on her skin. Then he moved back up, cupping her right breast in his hand and massaging it gently while he licked and nibbled the left one. After a few minutes, he shifted position and cupped her left breast while nibbling her right.

Her breathing came fast and shallow, her heart was pounding fiercely. She was getting very aroused, very quickly.

Then he moved up on the bed and his lips brushed against hers.

She whimpered and lifted her head to meet him.

His kiss was hot and passionate this time and it swept her away. Their tongues danced together now, going back and forth. She felt his naked body against hers, his warm and soft skin made her feel so good. And it made her want him. She wanted to feel him inside of her and she spread her legs and pushed her hips up against him.

His left hand came to rest against her cheek and he moved his head away from her.

"Take it easy," he whispered, "there's no rush. We have all night to enjoy one another."

She whimpered.

She wanted him.

He pushed up and she grabbed his wrist, "Where are you going?"

"I'll be right back. Just lie still and close your eyes."

She pouted her lip like a child. It made him laugh, so he came back to her and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I'll be right back." he said, stressing the word 'right'.

He walked to the dresser in the corner and rummaged through the drawers. Louise took advantage of the situation and admired his lean and beautiful body. He looked back and she didn't move.

"Close your eyes." he said again.

"But then I can't see you anymore." she said with a sad-puppy look on her face.

"That's the point." he replied with a smile.

She pouted again.

He laughed and turned back to his occupation, rummaging through the second drawer now.

"Okay, ready or not, here I co-home." he said as he turned to face her again.

He held both hands behind his back so she couldn't see what he was carrying.

Their eyes met and she eased back onto the pillow, closing her eyes when she touched it.

He walked back to the bed and sat down.

"Relax!" he said.

She nodded.

She felt a soft cloth brush against her face and move over her eyes. She lifted her head a little and he quickly tied the cloth around her head, blindfolding her.

His soft hands moved over her body, caressing her breasts, teasing the inside of her thighs, teasing her clit which made her gasp. She reacted to his touch the way he had expected. She couldn't see what he was doing and had to feel everything, which made her more conscious of her body and it's reactions. He moved his hands back up over her breasts, caressing them as he went and he could feel her heart beating faster beneath her skin. Then he tickled his way down both her arms, taking her wrists and bringing them together on her chest. He slowly bound them together with another soft cloth. She didn't resist him. When her hands were tied together, he brought them up over her head and tied them to the headboard. Louise held her breath but didn't fight him. She was getting excited by these actions and allowed herself to be swept away by those feelings.

Once her arms were tied to the headboard, Kiefer shifted his position on the bed and started to lick her body. From her left ankle up to her knee, switching legs and up her right thigh to her hip, blowing his hot breath onto her clit, but not touching it, licking and nibbling his way up to her breasts where he rested his head. He could feel her heart pounding harder yet underneath his head and he smiled. He let his fingers trail along her arm and back down the other, finding her breast again, pushing up a little so he could lick it and suck on her nipple. Her breasts were hard with desire and her breathing became shallower again. Her arousal grew by the minute and she had no problem with being tied up. She parted her lips in a shallow sigh and he took advantage of this, pressing his mouth onto hers, letting his tongue slip through her eager lips, finding hers and kissing her passionately. Her heart started pounding fiercely and her breath came quicker, shallower.

His kiss became even more intense and his right hand travelled down her body until it came to rest between her legs, finding her clit and teasing it slowly, maddeningly. Brushing across it softly without putting any pressure or insistence on it. It drove her mad and she sucked hard on his tongue. She wanted to feel him come inside of her. He let his finger slip a little further between her legs and she spread them eagerly to accommodate him. He could feel the warmth coming from her pussy and he pushed his finger inside of her, keeping his skin in touch with her clit. She tried to gasp for breath when she felt his finger come inside of her, but his mouth was pressed tightly over hers and she had to breath through her nose. He added a second finger inside of her and moved them slowly, making small circles inside of her, rubbing his wrist against her clit. She pulled on her arms and tried to move away from him, but he held her in place, keeping his fingers moving slowly and his hot tongue playing around inside her mouth. She cried out as the orgasm hit and he pulled his head back so she could breathe properly. He kept the movement of his fingers going and felt her contract around them.