All Comments on 'Meeting Tex with Wife'

by AngeloBiGuy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh yes

Been there and done that.....I had a married fuckbuddy couple and we played all kinds of games.....

Begs for a sequel.......lets have the wife help her husband take Tex's cock in his ass..........YEAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gay Guy

Writing loving wives, just a couple of sluts, please, no kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story..

Hope you'll keep it going. Love the MMF themes as my wife and I are into it. And BTW, ignore the stupid remarks of some submitters. They are just envious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wish it was me

Has always been a fantacy of mine to play with a couple... Lucky guys...great story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely perfect!!!!

I want this to be my reality soo badly. I love it. Hopefully soon we will read more, and hopefully Tex will finally fuck you!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 13 years ago
Great stroke story

And that's exactly what I did with it...twice! My g/f & I have a friend that's been cumming over for the last couple of years. I just love to lick his pussy/cum flavoured cock after he's fucked her. I also find the exquisite feeling of entering her pussy that's loose and hot and slippery and soaking wet out of this world! I have to proceed very slowly so as not to cum too quickly.

I just loved your story. I look forward to reading the rest of your work. Thank you.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks....sure wish there were more writers like you...the style and, of course, the subject matter. Thanks!

LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudorover 12 years ago
Always wanted

I always wanted a 3-some with my wife as my fantasy is to watch her get fucked and then me suck her lover clean, but alas it never happened and never will. But your story and my fantasy make for a good masturbation session.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

My wife and I have a boy toy we share and have done everything you described in the story. It brings back memories of all our wild times together. We especially love the creampie eating. Great writing, made me set up a play date for this weekend.

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. Loved how the wife accepted and encouraged her husband to play with other men. It was even better when they both met up with her and proceeded to enjoy her and begin to bring out that inner slut..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous