Meeting the Farmer's Daughter Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who do you think you're talking to like that, slut?" I said.

"I'm talking to you, mister. I'm not here to have a conversation." She grabbed my arms and pulled me towards the bed. "Are you going to fuck me or talk?"

I didn't want her to be in charge so I grabbed her and turned her around. My cock was still sticking out from the blow job. I rubbed it hard against her ass.

"You like how my cock feels against your ass," I said.

"Yeah, I do," she said.

"Take your skirt off and get on the bed and spread your legs," I ordered.

"Yes, sir," she said, realizing I was back in charge.

Once she was on the bed with her legs wide open. I took my jeans off and stood at the edge of the bed, looking down at her. She looked at my cock which was swollen and standing straight out. She was staring at my cock and grabbed her tits with both hands and started rubbing them. I got down between her open legs, grabbed my cock and rammed into her. "Ahhhhhhhh!" she screamed. "Fuck me hard."

My cock went deep in one thrust and she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her. "OHHHHHHHHGOD!" she screamed as I thrust in and out in and out in and out faster and faster. I knew I wasn't going to last long because of the blow job.

"Give it to me, hard," she screamed, lifting her self off the bed. "Ohhhhhhhgod. That feels so good. FUCK ME! FUCK ME! HARDER! HARDER~"

I could feel my cum rising in me as I slammed my cock in and out of her tight pussy and felt her spasm and quiver and suddenly explode as a huge orgasm swept over her. "OHHHHHHHHFUCK I'M THERE! OHHHHHHHH FUCK! GIVE IT TO ME!" she screamed and fell back to the bed, pulling me deeper into her.

"OHHHHH YES I'M CUMMMMING!" I screamed. I was on the verge of erupting in her as she lay still and took my thrusts. She looked up at me and said, "Come on Pete, cum in me, cum in me."

"HERE IT COMES!" I yelled as my cock erupted in her. "I'M CUMMING!' I screamed and then I fell on top of her completely spent and rolled over, next to her, desperate for air.

Sherry got up on one elbow and looked down at me. "You're fun," she said. "You know how to have fun and that's important."

"Thanks," I said. "I like having fun with you." We hugged and Sherry said, "We should get some sleep. You have to talk to my dad and," she laughed, pausing. "And I have to teach Sunday school."

12