Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he rolled off Sally, he lay on the floor with a huge smile on his face, his father said to him: "Now Chris, don't think you'll always have a girl lick your ass and caress your balls while you fuck another girl. You'll have to work harder than that to impress the girls in future."

"Does losing my virginity mean mum won't jerk me off any more?" Chris asked.

His father frowned. "Well son, somehow you'll have to learn how to improve your love making. I'll have a word with your mother when we get home. Why don't you tell her what happened here this evening? She'll be pleased you're over the first hurdle, but I know she wants you to be a skillful lover. She thinks it's her role as a mother to equip you for life."

"Dad, do you mean mum might let me make love to her, you know, like Jim's mum did tonight?"

"I don't know about that Chris. She told me she didn't want to let you inside her. That's a step too far for her. But she's prepared to give you tips, and tell you how to excite and satisfy a woman. Tell you what – Jim why don't you come over one night? I know Joanne would be glad to see you, and who knows, maybe she'll want to demonstrate love making for Chris. After fucking your mother tonight and what you've done for Chris, I think it's only fair you get a chance to fuck Chris's mother."

"I'd love to John. I remember Joanne from school and she was really hot." John said he'd try and set it up for next week.

I looked over at mum and saw she was recovering from her gang bang. I went over to her.

"How are you feeling mum," I asked her.

"Well, to be honest I feel totally fucked," she laughed. Everybody joined in the laughter.

"But George, I didn't feel you in me. Didn't you get to cum?"

"No honey, but I was having so much fun watching you take everything that was thrown at you. You took all these cocks without any hesitation and I was so proud of you. I don't think you even reached your limit tonight."

"No, I felt I could go on for some time. But please come here honey, I want to look after you."

Dad went and stood in front of mum, his massive cock hanging down in front of her face. She reached up and caressed him, lifting his heavy cock to suck and lick his balls, before taking his cock head inside her mouth, swirling her tongue around the massive bulb.

The rest of the club was starting to stir. Josh and four of them were erect again, pulling themselves and watching intently as mum tried to get dad's huge cock inside her mouth.

"I'm sorry honey, I just can't get you into my throat no matter how hard I try. You'll have to wait until you see Laura again. Lie on the floor and I'll get on top."

Dad lay down and mum straddled him, lowering herself on to his ten and a half inch cock while facing him. Sally and Jennifer cried out in admiration, rushed over to kiss mum on the lips. But Josh and four club members were lining up for a second round with mum. As dad steadily thrust into mum from underneath, mum had them stand over dad so she could take them into her mouth. The first was Josh. He put his hands around her head and fucked her in the mouth, slamming into her. But she couldn't deep throat him either. Saliva slipped down her lips and chin, dribbling on to her chest. When Josh came he chose to spray it all over her face. A young man quickly took his place, sloshing into her mouth as mum whacked his cock with her hand. He too came over her face, as did the next young man. She was covered in the goo, dripping over her cheeks, nose, lips, chin and big long ropes of cum and saliva hung from her face down to her chest and breasts. The third club member stood over dad and chose to masturbate on to her face. She held her mouth open and held her breasts up to him as he spurted on her, dripping down to her cum covered breasts. The fourth man wanted to go as far inside her mouth as he could. She closed her lips tight around his cock and he rapidly shafted into her. He moved like a piston until he exploded. Mum kept her lips sealed around his cock, trapping all the cum he spurted into her mouth. As he withdrew she opened her mouth to show dad the pool of cum in her mouth before she swallowed it. John had fully recovered and he too wanted mum's mouth. He put his hands on either side of her head and pushed his cock into her open mouth. This time she left her lips wide open as he rammed in and out of her oral opening until he came, directing his sperm over her face, neck and chest. Mum looked as thought she'd dived into a tub of jelly there was so much cum flowing down her face and chest. Huge globs of cum were running in small rivers down her neck, over her chest and large breasts and down her belly. When John moved aside, dad had the perfect view from down below of his cum soaked wife. He drove his big cock into her stretched pussy until with a massive thrust he came deep into her.

They both collapsed, mum rolling to lie by his side. She smiled as the last two remaining club members masturbated on her face and chest as she lay there.

Mum had passed her first gang bang training session with flying colours.

12