Meeting Them In Their Van At The Pa

Story Info
Submissive cum fetish and cleanup boy for couple.
1.2k words
4.21
46.9k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get the call driving home from work, I hear...

"Meet us at the park near the boat ramp in thirty minutes."

Suddenly I get torn emotions, embarrassment and desire. I want to ignore the call, but my cock is already pulsing excitedly ...my mouth watering thinking of what awaits me. I never know for sure of the details..only the definite outcome. I pull into the lot, there is the van they drive parked back in the corner along the tree line. The windows are dark with tint. But I know they see me, and are waiting.. probably laughing between themselves. Addiction is the only word to describe it, I need to feed from her, my mouth craves her skin, her wetness .. the tastes she makes for me.

Walking around the van to the sliding side door my pulse raises as I try not to look suspicious to anyone that might be watching.. the door slides open. Her feet are on both sides of the door facing me. Her shaved lips red and swollen ...cum seeps down her pussy lips to her ass. I would never call her a BBW, but she is thick, a voluptuous woman with the drive of a college girl , that is trying to make up for lost time.

"Spread me open Pet, I need to pee.. you took to long." she said.

We have never really done the golden fetish thing before.. but only because she hasn't made me. I reach down and part her lips.. God they are on fire, and so soft.... my hands have been busy at work all day.. but it feels like they just woke up at the first touch of her skin. The sensation rages thru my fingers like they have been frozen solid until now.

"You had better stand aside or you will be getting wet!" she laughed.

No sooner did I move than an arch of gold rose glinting in the evening light and fell outside the van in the dead leaves and branches from past storms. My fingers remained surprisingly dry though it was a bit of a juggling act keeping them directing the stream out the door.With a couple squeezes of her muscles the show was over..

She moaned "Give me a kiss Pet."

That was my sign to begin ... I looked left and right to check for people.

Her husband says forcefully "Get to it and quit worrying about other people ..I AM WATCHING" I knelt down and moved my face close to her, the smell of cum was heavy , the pee surprisingly not. I could feel the heat off of her pussy as my breath was exhaled near to her. She pulled me in, and I do mean in. She was wet, and very loose. She must have been fucking a long time before he came in her.

"Coat your face pet." she ordered. She pulled my face back and forth by the hair,covering me with wetness ...it was forced into my nostrils, and glazed my lips. I could smell and taste the pee now. I suppose anyone that eats pussy has tasted it before

.

"Clean me up good before you come inside the van, then start on my ass." I couldn't see her or her husband but I am sure they exchanged smiles. My tongue dug up the wet crack of her ass bumping the little slit of her ass.. she moaned and squeezed my head with her thighs.

"Get the cheeks its not all holes for you Pet!" she said in a way to make you happy to please ..I worked my face up and down her ass crack side to side. Licking the thick juices that were ready to turn crusty before long.

"Now up top, I believe there is more for you." she said. I licked the valleys between her pussy mound and thighs.. up to her clit I climbed with my mouth. Even though she kept her pussy smooth, she always kept a small bush above. Amazing as it is, even though I seem to have no shame in my actions.. I hate licking cum from hair. It wasn't much today I sucked at the small tuft of her bush pulling the juices that matted her hair,because that is what I do. Evidently she was getting impatient or I did a good enough job.

She suddenly rose up and backed into the van telling me."Get in and lie on your back."

Her husband laughs out the words , "I won't say I left you a surprise, because I know what you came for."

She bends over me, her breast hanging right above my mouth, I start to lift my head she pulls back and says

"No no no?, you should have asked" She grips my cock hard thru my pants. I seldom get any contact from her hands it was a tough call to decide if it was pain or pleasure. She lowered her breast to my mouth again dangling it no more than an inch from me. What torture .. finally it dawns on me.

"Can I suck your nipple?" I as like a starving man..

"Is it worth it? she asks..Immediately I wonder..WORTH WHAT?

She asks again "Is it worth it?

I reply "Yes" not knowing what IT is. I have long since passed having any pride as their plaything.

"Well if you insist " she says.. sliding to her side she pulls her husbands cock out from his shorts. its soft and obviously played out from the long fuck he gave her.. She rubs the cock against her nipple eventually making it shiny.

" Here you go" she whispers as she leans over and dips it in my mouth. I pull it deep in my mouth savoring the feel of it stretching it with my tongue making as much as I can of the brief pleasure.

"That is about enough " she says as she pops it out of my mouths grip when she sits upright quickly.

"Now OPEN YOUR MOUTH " My jaw drops down and my eyes close. One knee crosses my chest as she settles down across my face..

"AH, I am home!" she giggles.

I begin to worm my tongue up and into her ,she is so loose. It feels like my lips are inside her as well as my tongue as she opens and relaxes around my face. She grows wetter and a thick glob of cum like a wad of hot ice cream drips into me, hanging thick on the back of my throat before I can finally swallow it.

She gives a squeeze or two and says "I think you got it all"

she slides up and down my mouth making sure my extended tongue pokes into her asshole a few times. Giggling something about what a whore I am.

She rises off me and tells me to get out.

"Go home and play with yourself.. that is all you are good for .. I know it, YOU know it, hell my husband knows it"

I step out, and walk back to my car without a doubt in my mind, She is right ... I am lucky she gives me things to think about when I am alone ... cock in hand.