Meeting with My Girl

Story Info
A simple meeting of a dom and his sub.
2.8k words
4.3
12.4k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meet me in the hotel, room 719. Wear a shirt that buttons in the front, a bra that clasps in the front, and a skirt."

Those were the instructions I had given my pet, and I thought back over them as I waited for her to arrive. It had been a few weeks since our last session, and I knew both of us were eager for me to use her again.

Her soft, almost timid knock came at the door, and I smiled. I could imagine her, standing just outside, waiting for me, wondering what I had in mind for her. I let her wait. I stood in front of the large window, looking out over the city.

A few moments later, I heard her knock again, louder this time. "I heard you, pet," I said, loudly enough to be heard through the door. "Kneel there and wait for me."

I knew she would be self-conscious about kneeling in the hallway where anyone could see her. That was the point of the exercise. I wanted to push her social boundaries as well as her physical, to make her proud to be my slut, not ashamed.

After I'd left her there for what I considered a suitable length of time, I crossed the room and opened the door. She looked up at me with her deep, liquid, puppy dog eyes, and I smiled. She was kneeling in a floor-length, floral skirt, a white, ruffled blouse that buttoned up the front, and, from my vantage I could see, a flesh-toned bra with a front clasp.

"Good girl." She started to get up, but I stopped her, resting my hand on her head and stroking my fingers through her hair. Down the hall, I heard a soft giggle, and my girl's cheeks turned crimson, but I simply smiled.

"You please me. No one else's opinion matters. Be proud that you serve me well, and let them giggle at you."

She nodded and swallowed. "Yes, Master."

I leaned down and kissed the top of her head before turning and re-entering the room. "Come in, girl, and put out the 'Do Not Disturb' sign behind you."

I didn't check to see that she did as she was told. I knew she would. I sat down in one of the large chairs in the room and motioned for her to approach. "Crawl to me, girl."

She hesitated for a moment, wondering how to crawl well in her skirt I presume, before she hiked it up above her hips, knelt down, and crawled to me. I smiled, watching her breasts sway inside her blouse as she moved. She was gorgeous. When she got to me, she nuzzled at my shins, kissing and licking at the fabric of my slacks. I stroked her hair again, petting her.

"I am going to be rough with you, today, girl. Rougher than I have been before. I am going to hurt you. I am going to leave marks on you."

She swallowed nervously and looked up at me. "Why, Master?"

"Because it pleases me to do so."

She nodded and looked down again, kissing at my legs. I gestured toward the stand beside the bed, and she looked, nervously. On the small table, I had laid out a slender, evil-looking hickory switch, the collar she wore for our sessions, a blindfold, a chain attaching a pair of large clamps, and her wrist restraints. "Fetch me my collar."

She turned to crawl again, but her skirt fell and she grew annoyed with it. "Master, may this girl remove her skirt?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, girl."

"Thank you, Master." She stood, pushing the skirt down and stepping out of it, before tossing it aside. I could see, even better now, the small, black patterned underwear she wore, and I stopped her by pointing to it.

"I don't remember telling you to wear underwear."

She flushed and looked down, before beginning to remove it. "I'm sorry, Master."

"You will be punished for that, girl."

When she had discarded her undergarments, she resumed crawling toward the stand, and I watched her ass sway back and forth as she did. She grabbed my collar with her teeth and brought it back to me, laying it on my lap and nosing her head under my hand. I chuckled, and told her to pull her hair up. She has such beautiful, long hair, and I never enjoy restraining it with anything but my hand during our sessions. She pulled her hair up and back, and I fastened my collar around her neck, tightening it one notch past where she usually wore it. I could feel her swallow against the weight on her neck.

"Now, fetch me the blindfold." She repeated the process, and I enjoyed watching her crawl again. When she laid the blindfold on my lap, I said, "And now the chain." I didn't need to make her go back and forth, but I enjoyed it. "And now the restraints." She knew better than to take the items with her hands, and since there were two wrist restraints, she had to make two trips.

By now, I could see her knees were red from scraping against the carpet, so I told her to stand up. She did so, gratefully. I stood and walked behind her, placing the blindfold over her eyes and tightening it, removing her sight. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I am going to hurt you, pet." She trembled.

I pulled her hands behind her and fastened the restraints around her wrists, before hooking them together, trapping her wrists at the small of her back. My hands roamed down over her ass, and I could feel tiny bumps raise along her skin. I moved in front of her again and began undoing her blouse.

"I could have disrobed for you, Master."

I smiled. "I know, girl. I enjoy doing this. I like watching each new expanse of your skin as I bare it, as I take your modesty away from you."

She suddenly blushed, as though she hadn't thought of it that way. "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

I left her shirt and bra dangling off her as I started massaging her breasts, toying with the small rings in her nipples and tugging them painfully, making her nipples stand to attention. She has delightfully thick nipples, and while they are somewhat difficult to fit for clamps, they are responsive and pleasant to play with. I leaned forward and lapped at them with my tongue, alternative right and left, and I could feel her body trembling with excitement. I bit down, hard, on her right nipple. Her legs shook, and she whined through her teeth.

I straightened and lifted the clamps, affixing each one lightly to a nipple, tightening them on the actual flesh, avoiding the rings. She drew in a sharp breath as I tightened each one, but I screwed them on mercilessly. When I finished, she was gasping softly under her breath.

I sat back down in the chair and slapped my knee. "Kneel, slut." She tentatively did so, wincing as her knees met the carpet again. I stood and crossed the room, grabbing a pillow from the bed. I sat down again in my chair and laid the pillow just in front of me on the floor. "Come forward."

She slowly moved toward me, fighting to keep her balance. When her knees met the pillow, she smiled. "Thank you, Master."

I did not reply, instead unzipping my slacks. I pulled my stiffening cock from my pants and began to stroke it slowly. "Closer." She moved in until her lips brushed the head of my cock, and she moaned softly. She immediately went to suck on it, but I stopped her, keeping my fist tight around the base, only letting her suck on some of the member. She whined.

"Lick it, girl. This is just the first treat." She nodded and lapped softly at the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, enjoying the sensation of her tongue as it brushed my fingers and my cock. It was a very erotic sensation. Eventually, I removed my hand entirely. "Good girl. Enjoy your treat."

She dove onto my cock hungrily, bobbing slowly up and down the entire length, fighting to push the head into her throat. For a moment, I just let her, enjoying her work, loving the feeling of her warm, wet mouth on my shaft. Then, I grabbed her head on each side, and began roughly pulling her up and down my cock.

I'd never done this to her before, not like this. Oh, she'd sucked me off many times, but I'd never actually just fucked her face, hard. I pulled her up and down my length, listening to the soft, choking noises she made as I pushed against her throat with each thrust, but I couldn't get the leverage I wanted. I stood, pushing the chair back, and started using my hips, fucking her mouth like I would her pussy.

She was gagging, choking with each thrust, and her arms tugged at her restraints, but she couldn't get free. Blindfolded, kneeling, her arms locked behind her back, she had no choice but to accept the treatment I gave her. I gritted my teeth and fucked her face, hard, pushing her down onto my cock each time until it couldn't go any further, than pulling out just long enough to let her get a tiny breath before thrusting back in.

Spittle ran down off my cock, dripping onto her breasts, off her chin in a line, even spotting her cheeks. Air escaped around my cock with each motion, and I could see tears dripping down from beneath the mask. I groaned. It was perfect. She choked, and her cheeks started to turn red, so I pulled out for a few second, letting her cough and breathe.

"Please, Master, don't stop!"

I smiled and forced my cock back between her lips before she was ready. She made me so proud. I closed my eyes and released all restraint, my hands fisting in the hair on either side of her head, my cock pounding her throat like it was her cunt. She sputtered, spit, choked, and whined around my cock, but I ignored it all, or, rather, I drank it all in. It was what I wanted. It pleased me.

I groaned and pulled her down onto my cock entirely, holding her there with the head lodged in the opening of her airway. My body jerked as I came in her mouth, jet after jet of hot seed spilling into her throat, coating her tongue, dripping out the sides of her lips and staining her breasts and her blouse.

When my orgasm finished, I pulled out, and she collapsed onto her side, coughing and trying to draw breath. Her face was bright red as she sucked in air and coughed semen out of her throat. I knelt over her, wiping the last of my orgasm onto her stained lips.

"That's just the beginning, girl." I stroked her hair until her breathing returned to normal, as she gasped out, "Thank you, Master" over and over.

When she'd recovered, I helped her to her feet and walked her over to the bed. I enjoyed watching the chain swinging between her nipples as she walked. I pushed her against the bed and bent her over the side, forcing her face down into the center. I watched her visibly tremble as I unbuckled my belt and pulled it off.

"I didn't tell you to wear underwear, girl. As punishment, I'm going to give you twenty lashes from my belt. As I do, I want you to count the strokes aloud. If you miss any or make any mistakes, I will start over. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I moved slightly to her side and raised the belt. It came down across her ass with a loud crack, and she jumped. "One!" It sounded a little startled and surprised, and I chuckled. I brought the belt down again, making sure the wide strap struck both cheeks. "Two." I fell into a rhythm, making sure each stroke was harder than she was used to, but set a specific pattern. "Three. Four. Five." I could almost see her falling into sub-space, letting her conscious mind fall away. "Six. Seven." Surreptitiously, I lifted the switch from the bedstand. "Eight. Nine."

On what should have been the tenth stroke, I brought the switch across her thighs, hard. She jumped, and a red welt rose almost immediately. "Ten!"

I stopped, shaking my head. "I told you I would give you twenty strokes from my belt, girl. Was that my belt?"

She shook her head, her body trembling again as she was rudely pulled from near sub-space. "No, Master."

"Then why did you count it?"

"I'm sorry, Master."

I rapped the switch across her thighs again, and she jumped. "Answer me, girl. Why did you count it?"

"I... wasn't paying attention!"

I nodded and lifted my belt again. "Then we start over."

This time, I interspersed the switch strokes more regularly. Sometimes, two or three belt strokes would leave marks on her reddening ass before I would switch her, but sometimes I let them alternate, one then the other. She did not miss counting a belt stroke again. When I finally finished, she was gasping and panting and writhing on the bed, and her ass was practically glowing.

I unbuttoned my shirt and discarded it, and stepped out of my slacks. My cock was hard again, and I stepped up against her, forcing the head into her pussy rudely, without any warning. She gasped, and I could feel her body tense as I slid my length into her. When my hips pressed against her raw rump, she whimpered into the bed.

I grabbed her head and hauled her head back roughly. "You seem ungrateful."

"I'm sorry, Master! Thank you, Master!" I slammed my cock into her fully again.

"For what?"

"Thank you for spanking me, Master! Thank you for hurting me, Master! Thank you for fucking me, Master!"

"Those are things you wanted." I punctuated each sentence with a thrust. "You're thanking me for pleasing you. You're not here to be pleased, slut. You're here to please me. Why are you grateful?"

"I can't think, sir!" I began pounding into her more fully, more roughly, and she cried out.

"You'd better, girl. You'd better tell me why you should be grateful, or I won't let you come."

She gasped and moaned and tears soaked into her blindfold. Her neck must have been aching, her shoulders must have been sore, and her ass flinched every time I pushed into her. I brought my free hand down on it, and she cried out.

"Thank you, Master!"

"For what?"

"For letting me please you! For using me to please you! For teaching me how to please you!"

I pulled out of her, and she almost sobbed. I unclipped her hands, turned her onto her back, and pulled her hips to the edge of the bed again. Leaving her blindfold on, I filled her again.

"You're welcome, girl."

I began fucking her harshly and quickly, and I could tell she was rapidly closing in on her orgasm. I gripped the chain still dangling between her breasts. "Tell me when you get close, slut. Tell me when you're about to come."

I fucked her harder, faster, and her hands gripped my stomach, as she rode her way to her climax. Her teeth gritted, and she sobbed. "I'm close, Master. Please, may I come?"

I held out just a few seconds, then said, "Come for me, girl." She immediately tightened and began moaning, loudly. As she did, I gripped the chain tightly and, in a single, sharp motion, pulled it off her nipples. She screamed even louder, and arched her back, the pain shooting through her orgasm like a bolt of lightning.

When her climax ended, she fell limply against the bed, but I kept fucking her. She gasped and panted, her hands lifting to stroke her sore nipples as I used her body for my own pleasure. Finally, I grunted and pulled out of her cunt, spurting my seed onto her stomach and thighs. She sighed with pleasure and thanked me again. I told her she was welcome and, as I milked the last drops of my come onto her skin, laid down on the bed beside her, my heart hammering at my chest.

She immediately lifted onto her hands and knees and began licking and sucking at my softening cock, cleaning me up without being told. I smiled and closed my eyes, petting her hair.

"That's my good girl."