Blackmailed Becky: Forced Again

Story Info
Becky gets some bad news and becomes a whore.
7k words
4.38
116.3k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,479 Followers

Blackmailed Becky: Forced Again

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

This story involves a lot of non-consent, if that is a problem I would recommend stop reading.

Potential Boyfriend

It's been two weeks since Steve signed me up for the AmateurFans app. He has forced me to make a lot of videos and photos to put on there and actually to my surprise, I was making quiet a lot of money from it.

It was actually a boost in my confidence to know I had so many men paying money to just see me. There were also a few videos of Steve fucking me, although he kept his face out of all of them. There were many messages I received such as:

"You look great with a fat cock destroying your pussy!"

Or

"That old man is so lucky to have such a slut!"

Steve has fucked me five times in the last two weeks, evert time not using protection and I was growing more fearful of being pregnant. I looked into getting onto the pill, but I needed to do a pregnancy test first. I just never had time too, Steve had me working nearly every night for long hours and between getting fucked by him, I was also seeing Myles.

Now, about the piercings and the collar that Steve has me now wearing. To say that Myles was shocked would be an understatement. He definitely did not like them and asked what the letters were for but I just said that I thought they looked cute and I pretended to get angry at him for not liking it.

It was a strange situation I was in, although I saw a future with Myles. I know I couldn't escape from Steve's grasp. I had tried and failed, he gave me the best opportunity I could have to break free and I succumbed to his dominance once again.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I almost didn't recognise myself any longer. Yes I looked the same, except for the piercings and the collar, but it wasn't the old Becky. I was property, I felt like property, as though I had no control of own life. What's worse was that I didn't know if I prefer the new Becky or the old Becky.

My university should be started in a few months and I wondered what would happen then. Would Steve still try and control me even when I move away?

These questions I couldn't have answered as Steve did not like me talking a lot unless we were having sex.

It was one normal working day, I came in and after a few hours Steve called me to his office. I got underneath his desk and sucked his fat cock, being able to take it all down my throat until he came in my mouth whilst calling me a whore or a slut.

Standing up and wiping the spit and cum from my chin, Steve suddenly said to me.

"You are going to one of my friend's house this weekend."

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"My friend Dalton, his wife is away this weekend and I said he can have you for a night. I will share some of the money with you don't worry." Steve told me.

"What money?" I asked confused.

"He is paying £500 to have you for the night. For that he can use any hole he wants as much as he wants." Steve told me which made me sick to my stomach.

"I'm not a fucking prostitute!" I shouted, furious that he would pimp me out.

"You are whatever I fucking tell you you are!" Steve shouted standing up from his desk.

"Please," I whispered trying anything to get on his good side, "Please don't make me do this Master."

"You need to get back to work, you are going to do what I tell you." Steve said to me.

Having to stop myself from crying, I carried on work as best I could.

So I am a prostitute now? I sell photos and videos of me online for money, but now, someone is going to pay to have sex with me? Is all I could think whilst at work.

After finishing my shift, I went over to Myles house. He has given me a key to his place and I was lay in bed cuddling with him. I could see him staring at my collar and piercings.

"Is something wrong?" He suddenly asked me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know, you seem differently lately. Something has changed." He said. Although I knew exactly what he meant, I said to him.

"No, nothing is different."

"Okay." He said.

We were silent for the rest of the night until I fell asleep in his arms.

The next morning, I was getting dressed when Myles asked me something I never expected.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Staring at him in disbelief, I replied back.

"Why?"

"Why?" He asked, clearly not the answer he wanted, "Because I love you."

He loves me? How can he love me?

My eyes started to well up, I can't believe that I have this great guy here, but I am locked with Steve with no way out.

"I don't know." I replied hesitantly.

"You don't know?" He asked, his voice sounding hurt.

"I do love you." I told him, knowing this was true, "I just need to think."

I quickly rushed out the door and cried my entire drive home. Why have I been cursed with Steve! Why can't I just be happy.

Although I needed to get to work, I took a detour to the shop to buy a pregnancy test. Except that made me late for work so I had no time to actually get to use it.

It was two hours into my shift when Steve called me to his office. Shutting the door, I took one last chance to get my freedom.

"Master?" I weakly said.

"Yes slave." Steve said already undoing his trousers.

"Myles said that he loves me, and I love him." I told him.

"And?" He said pulling his trousers down and showing me his huge cock.

"He wants me to be his girlfriend, but I can't do that while I am with you." I said.

"We have had this talk before. You admitted that you are my slave!" Steve argues putting his hands onto my shoulders.

Knowing better than to say no, I fell to my knees and looked at his giant cock in front of me.

"Please Master, can we end this and I can enjoy my life with...." Without letting me finish Steve shoved his giant cock into my open mouth.

"That's better." He moaned, gripping my head and fucking my mouth hard and fast.

"Gllg...glgggg!" Were the noised coming from me as Steve fucked my face over and over. After a few minutes and when I felt spit pouring down my chin, Steve pulled me to my feet and bent me over the desk.

Without any warning, he lifted my skirt and shoved his entire cock balls deep inside of me.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I moaned out in pain.

"Yes! Such a tight fucking pussy you whore!" Steve moaned spanking me.

"Please Master! Don't cum in me!" I moaned back.

"I will cum where I fucking want! What's wrong, scared of getting knocked up?!" Steve shouted whilst his skin slapped against mine as he fucked me balls deep over and over.

"Please Master!" I moaned, the pain gone and like always, the pleasure appeared.

"That's it slut! I'm going to cum in you over and over! Have any of my friends cum inside of you until one of us fuck a baby in you!!" Steve moaned.

It seemed he didn't want to waste any time as it took a few minutes for me to feel his cock erupting inside my pussy. And, like always, feeling him cumming inside my unprotected pussy, it forced my own orgasm out.

"FUUUCKKKK!!" I moaned in his office as I felt his balls unload inside of me.

SPANK!

"Now get the fuck out of my office, whore." Steve ordered.

Standing up, I felt his cum dripping down my leg as I rushed to the bathroom to clean myself up.

My New Job

The next week I barely spoke to Myles. I wanted him to be my boyfriend, I loved him, but Steve wouldn't stop.

He fucked me every day, I hated that I came every time he fucked me! I don't know what it was, whether it was his big cock just hit the right spots, or maybe I was just the slut he said I was. I would fight in my head, tell myself I didn't like it. Then as soon as he flooded my pussy with his cum I would have my own orgasm.

But now things have changed.

I stood in my bathroom, I felt sick, I felt like I could crawl into a ball and cry. Instead, I just stared, stared at the pregnancy test in my hands.

My head went light and the test fell to the ground as I did the same. Tears began to stream down my face, hugging myself, not believing it.

"Noooo." I whispered to myself.

I didn't move for the next few hours, just remaining on the floor in a puddle of my own tears.

When I eventually got up, I stared at myself in the mirror. Looking at my stomach and running my hand around it.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered.

Suddenly my phone started to vibrate, it was Steve. I was still crying when I answered and he said.

"What's wrong slut?"

I couldn't tell him over the phone, even though he was the monster that has done this to me. Instead, I replied.

"Nothing."

"Good." Steve said, as always not caring about my feelings, "You are going to Dalton's tonight. Come to mine for 6pm and I will take you to his."

"Okay." I weakly said trying to hold back my tears. My own concerns of being pregnant beating the fact that I was about to be whored out.

A few hours later, I arrived at Steve's, when he answered the door he said.

"You haven't dressed for the part!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come in!" He shouted.

Following him inside, Steve angrily said to me.

"I knew you would do this, so I got you an outfit for your first day of your new job."

Pointing to the table, I saw the clothes he wanted me to wear. Picking them up, there was a very short leather skirt, fish net stockings and black crop top that would only just cover my boobs.

"I can't wear this!" I told him.

"You will wear what I tell you! If you want your money!" He shouted.

"I don't want to the money! I don't want to do this!" I shouted back.

"Don't give me that! You had your chance for freedom and you didn't take it!" Steve argued.

He was right, I had my opportunity, all I had to do was last the night but I couldn't even do that. Maybe I wouldn't be pregnant if I could control myself. I started to cry again when Steve said.

"Don't be so upset, Dalton will be good to you. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself and then you will have £150 after."

"£150? You said he is giving you £500!" I shouted back in horror.

"Yes! And your bit is £150!" Steve said and walked away from me.

I stopped myself from arguing back, I was about to whore myself out and I was arguing about the money! How has this happened to me!

Getting dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't recognise myself, I looked like a prostitute. Although I guess I am one now.

Stepping into the living room, Steve smiled at me and said.

"You look great."

He came over and started to move his hand all over my body.

"If I didn't tell Dalton you will go to his fresh and clean, I would fuck you right now." Then he grabbed my face and made me look at him, "You would enjoy that wouldn't you?"

I was afraid and just replied.

"Yes Master."

"Good girl." He said with a smile and releasing me, "Let's go."

In his car, we were driving to his friend's house when I finally got the courage to say.

"Please don't make me do this."

"Don't be such a baby, you will love it." Steve said.

"I won't, please." I pleaded.

"No! That is the end of it!" Steve shouted.

I wanted to tell him about the pregnancy, but I couldn't, the words wouldn't leave my mouth.

"Here we are!" He said pulling up to a house.

It was a nice, detached house with a BMW outside of it.

"I will pick you up in a few hours." Steve said and ushered me out of his car.

As I walked to the front door, I was nervous that people would see me dressed like this. Knocking on his door, a black man answered and smiled at me.

"You must be Becky." He said.

"Y-yes." I replied looking at him.

"Come in." He said with a smile.

Walking through his house, it was strange. He seemed like a regular normal guy, pictures of his wife and kids around the house. Except he was just about to pay to fuck me however he wanted.

"Do you want a drink?" He asked handing me a glass of wine.

"Yes." I replied, before remembering that I am now pregnant, "Actually no." I corrected myself.

"No problem." He said and then sat down on his leather sofa, "So, Steve says I can do anything I want to you."

"Y-yes sir." I replied.

"And use any hole I want?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I said hanging my head down.

"Good, why don't you get on your knees and crawl to me." He said.

Not saying anything, I did as he said. Getting to my knees, my fish net stockings hitting the floor I began to crawl to the large black man.

I looked up when I got between his legs and saw him smiling down at me.

"Take it out." He said.

He wasn't demanding like Steve, although I knew he mustn't be that nice a man if he is paying for this.

Lifting my hands, I began to undo his trousers. When I pulled them down and his cock sprung free I was shocked! I have never been with a black man before and jesus his cock was fucking huge! Nearly as big as Steve's and as dark as night.

I stared at it for a minute in amazement.

"Do you like?" He asked.

"It's so big." I said lifting my hand and gripping onto his cock, slowly wanking it up and down.

"My wife and I don't have sex anymore." He told me as though to justify what he was doing.

"It's okay." I whispered, knowing what I was here for, I leant forward and took the big, black cock into my mouth. Taking yet another man's cock into my mouth against my will.

"Mmmmm." Dalton moaned.

I gathered spit onto my tongue and began to roll it all over his cock head, getting it nice and wet as my lips wrapped around the big cock.

I felt his hands on my head as I slowly started to bob up and down, pushing my head deeper and taking him down my throat. The rough face fuckings that I get from Steve have pretty much gotten ridden of my gag reflex.

I pushed myself deeper, feeling his cock hitting my throat and I kept pushing. Taking it deeper and deeper down until I had the entire thing down my throat.

"Glluugggg!" I gagged around the cock as I held him deep in me.

"Fuuuckkk!" He grunted clearly loving my blowjob.

Just how Steve liked it, is started to fuck my own throat with his cock, bobbing up and down on it as deep as possible.

"Gllug...glggg...glluggg!" Were the noise coming from me as I took his big black cock.

Pulling it out of my mouth, I lifted it up and started licking his big balls, massaging them with my tongue.

"That's so good!" Dalton moaned running his hands through my hair.

It was nice to have someone treated me nicely when I acted like a slut for them. I liked acting like this, but Steve treated me so shit. With Myles, he treated me amazing, but wouldn't fuck me like I wanted.

I released his balls and looked up at Dalton smiling at me, wiping the spit from my mouth he then said to me.

"Come and sit on my cock."

"Yes sir." I replied, realising I am actually horny now! Hating myself for getting turned on by such things.

Standing up, I turned around and seductively bent over whilst I pulled my thong down. Letting Dalton see up my skirt and at my bare pussy and arse.

Turning around, I straddled onto this black man, holding his cock I lined him up with my pussy and slowly pushed myself down.

"Fuuckk." I whispered as my pussy stretched around the big cock.

I don't know why, but seeing my pale skin on his black skin turned me on more. I kept pushing myself deeper and deeper onto the cock until I felt my thighs touch his.

"Fuuuckkk!" I moaned with his black cock balls deep inside of me.

"You're so tight!" Dalton moaned as I slowly started to ride his cock.

I took nearly all of his cock out before slamming myself back down over and over. Loving this big, black cock filling up.

My moaning got louder and louder, Dalton was grabbing my arse as I rode him. I was so fucking horny and loving this black cock!

"I won't last long!" He warned me.

I guessed he wouldn't if he doesn't sleep with his wife a lot.

Not having to worry about getting pregnant anymore, I looked into his eyes and loudly moaned.

"Cum in my pussy!!"

"Oh yeeessss!" He moaned and I felt his black cock flooding my pussy with cum forcing an orgasm out of me.

"FUUUCKKK YEESSS!!" I screamed as I rode his cock with passion as I felt his cum spilling out of my well used pussy.

I stayed on top of him, his cock buried deep inside of me with his cum as we both caught our breath. Dalton eventually asked me.

"Have you eaten?"

Looking at him, I said.

"What?"

"I have some food in the oven if you are hungry?" He asked.

I almost cried, he was being nicer to me than Steve ever has, I smiled and said.

"Yes please."

For the next hour, Dalton and I sat at his dinner table and ate a lasagne. He told me about his life and his family, it was strange considering he was paying to have sex with me but was treating me like a girlfriend.

When we finished eating I looked at Dalton smiling at me, I wanted to please him, to be nice to him. Standing up, I seductively said to him.

"Do you want to fuck my arse?"

"Oh wow!" He said in shock, "I have never done that." He told me.

Walking over to him, I touched his shoulder and said.

"You can have me any way you want."

Standing up, Dalton lead me to the bedroom he shares with his wife. He undressed me and marvelled at my young, tight body. Playing with my tits and arse for a while until he told me to get onto my hands and knees.

I could feel Dalton rubbing his hands all over my arse, then I felt him pouring lube directly onto my hole. When he slipped a finger inside of my little arsehole I gave out a little squeal.

I had learnt from Steve's fucking me that my arse is always tight, unlike my pussy that has almost gotten used to him.

After a few minutes of fingering me, I moaned out.

"Please fuck my arsehole!" Wanting to please him.

I felt Dalton's black cock pressing against my arsehole now and he slowly started to push it in.

"Fuuckk!" He moaned as the head slipped into me.

I had to bite my lip from the pain as he kept pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside of my well used arsehole.

When I felt him balls deep inside of me I moaned out in pleasure.

"Fuck!! Your black cock is so fucking big in my arse!!"

"You're so tight!" He moaned back.

Dalton wasted no time now, fucking my arse hard and fast. I could feel his skin slapping mine as he would go fully inside of me.

Over and over my white arse was stretching around his black cock. I was grunting and moaning at the same time, finding pleasure in my arse being fucked again.

Although, it didn't take Dalton long to fill my arsehole with his cum.

When he pulled out, I felt gaped and I could feel his cum pouring out of me. Turning around I smiled at him panting as he sat on the bed.

"That was amazing." I told him with a smile.

"Thank you for that." He told me.

I didn't feel bad about what I have done with Dalton, I actually liked him and I felt that I helped him out.

"I will call Steve to pick you up." He said.

About an hour later, Steve was here.

"Bye Dalton." I said kissing his cheek.

"Look after yourself." He told me.

Getting into Steve's car, I could feel cum still in my pussy and arse as I sat down.

"Good night?" He asked.

"Better than with you." I told him.

He laughed at my outburst and said.

"What's it like now that you are a prostitute?"

I fucking hated him, he made me feel so small and pathetic. Driving back, I realised he was taking me home and not back to his place.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a panic.

"I'm taking you home." He said bluntly.

"You can't take me home like this! I'm dressed like a prostitute and smell of cum!!" I shouted.

"That's your problem." He said with a smile.

Fucking arsehole!! I screamed in my head.

When he pulled me up to mine, I saw my mum and dads cars were there and knew I was most likely going to get caught.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,479 Followers
12