Meg

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers

Mike gripped my head. "I'm coming, Meg, I'm coming! I'm nearly there, so very close! Oh, sweetheart, oh. Meg! Ohmigod! I'm co-o-o-m-m-i-n-g!" And he came. I didn't know what to expect and this hot jet hit the back of my throat, almost making me gag. I found myself swallowing frantically as Mike came, licking his prick gently as he slowed , then licking around the head of his prick as he stopped. I sat up and snuggled into him.

"That was fantastic, Meg," he whispered. "Thank you."

"I thought I was going to choke for a moment, Mike. I'm glad I did it, you tasted great!" I grinned at him. "I wish I hadn't waited so long."

He kissed my nose. "Well worth waiting for, Megan Davies," he said, kissing me gently.

I sat up and looked out, rubbing a little at the steamed-up window. There were one or two other cars there, their windows also steamed up.

"Is Caroline still going out with Charlie?" Mike asked.

I glanced out. Yes, Charlie's car was there. "Yeah. Seven months now." I smiled at Mike. "It was Caroline who told me how good sucking cock was. She was right."

Mike kissed me gently. I snuggled against him as he caressed my breast, the nipple hardening against his hand. I sighed happily and pressed his hand against me. I had made up my mind.

"Mike?" I murmured.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Caroline told me how good it was to fuck, too. Next time, I won't stop you."

His cock twitched. "You sure, sweetheart?"

"Certain, Mike. Mom goes out with the girls on a Friday. Come round then, and we'll see how we fit." I giggled, then reached down and squeezed his prick, beginning to stiffen again at thoughts of fucking me, I hope. "Don't jerk off," I said, "I'll take everything you offer!"

He pulled me up and kissed me, our tongues working together. We were both panting when we separated.

"Wow, Mike! Kiss me like that again!" I said, diving back at him.

Friday took forever to arrive. The more I thought about actually fucking Mike, the more excited I got, so that my cunt seemed permanently wet. On the Friday, about half an hour before Mike was due - we'd arranged that he'd come around at eight, just when Mom was due to go out - I decided to take a swim. I went up to my room and got out my newest bikini, a flimsy confection that seemed to be mostly made of string. There was a tiny scrap of cloth to cover my mons, two other tiny pieces to cover my tits - or at least, my nipples - and the rest was the ribbons to hold it in place. Mom gave me a very peculiar look when I put it on, but she didn't say anything. I went out and dived into the pool and swam around for a few minutes, before Mom came out.

"I'm off now, honey," she said. I swam over and climbed out of the pool. Being careful not to get her wet, I kissed her.

"Okay, Mom. Will you leave the front door open. Mike's coming over for a swim, should be here any minute."

"Will do. See you about ten."

"OK, Mom. 'Bye."

Mom went into the house on her way out. I heard an engine and guessed it was Mike's pickup, so instead of going back into the water I stretched out on a sun lounger, the better for him to see me.

Mike came out of the house, blinking in the sunlight. I grinned at him. "Hi, Mike. Gonna swim?"

He didn't say anything, just unfastened his jeans and pushed them down, stepped out of his sneakers and jeans together and stripped off his tee-shirt.

"I swim," he said, bowing, then he took a running dive off the side of the pool and into the water.

I was right behind him. We swam around for a while, playing about, but there were other thoughts on our minds and I led the way indoors. We began to dry off together. I took a deep breath and with an air of unconcern stripped off my bikini as I towelled myself, dropping it on the floor. I smiled at Mike, then adopted a pose I had seen in a girly magazine. My chest felt tight and I could scarcely breathe.

"You like?" I asked. It was the first time I had been naked with Mike in bright lighting. Before it had been in his pickup in dark parking places, or in the woods, on a blanket. Mike just looked at me, smiling gently. I nodded. "You like!" I said in satisfaction.

"I like," said Mike, stripping off his swim shorts and drying his prick and balls. I leaned against the wall just looking at him and his prick started to stiffen. I watched very carefully. I'd never actually watched Mike's erection come up before, but within moments he seemed to be rock hard. I was almost in a trance, but I gathered my scattered wits and took his hand, leading him through into the living room, grabbing a towel as we went. There was a thick sheepskin on the floor and I sat down on it and pulled Mike down beside me, kissing him fiercely, breathing heavily.

"Oh, Mike! Eat me, lover, please! Eat me, get me ready!" I wanted him badly, now that I had made up my mind.

He kissed his way down my throat, licking my neck, kissing my ears, then nibbled his way to my nipple, sucking gently, then licked and kissed his way down one breast and up the other, sucking the other nipple when he reached it. He licked down my belly, pushing his tongue into my navel, making me giggle, then nibbled gently down towards my cleft. I'm careful with my cunt area, keeping my pubic hair trimmed neatly to my bikini line, only a few curly wisps of blonde on my mons. I threw my legs apart, excited and wet. Mike gently lapped the full length of my cleft from my anus to my clit, hidden in its hood. I was trembling as he began to lap at my cunt. My stomach muscles were tightening spasmodically. I gripped his head as he sucked and licked at me, moaning as I came closer to orgasm. My head began to toss from side to side, my eyes tightly closed. My belly muscles were rippling as I came closer, then suddenly my thighs clamped tight against his ears and I screamed as I came, shuddering.

Gradually my trembling slowed and he moved up and took me in his arms, kissing me gently. We smiled at each other, grinning like fools. At least I was.

"That was a big one, Mike." I kissed his nose. We kissed and touched for a while. I played with his prick which stood proud and felt as hard as rock. I bent quickly and kissed the head of his prick then reached out and took the towel, moving it so that it was beneath my ass.

"I'm virgin, Mike, I might bleed, but now I want you. Fuck me, Mike. Put your lovely prick into my cunt and fuck me," I whispered. I lay on my back, spreading my legs wide. I smiled at Mike.

"Mom put me on the pill last month. I think she thought this might happen. We don't need a rubber, Mike."

He knelt between my legs, then lowered himself so that his prick just entered my cunt. Gods, he felt enormous! He only pushed it in an inch or so, very gently, then pulled out and spread my juices over my cunt with his prick, before pushing gently back into me. He had his hand flat between us, his thumb rubbing tiny circles on my clitoris. He moved back and forth with tiny movements, slowly getting deeper into me. He felt huge inside and I was beginning to panic when I remembered Doctor Bianchi's words. 'Don't worry, Meg, if a baby can get out, a penis can get in'. She was right.

I began to moan gently, my arms tight around him, my heels in the small of his back, urging him on.

"Oh, fuck me, lover, fuck me, fuck me. Fill me with your come, I want to feel you come in me." I was close to orgasm and I feel sure that Mike knew it, for he began to move further into me. My trembling increased, then I began to pant. God, like a bitch in heat.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm c-o-o-m-m-i-i-n-g!" I moaned, then my orgasm took me and my hips began to buck. He pushed hard into me, breaking through, but I never felt my hymen go, I was so gone in my passion. He was getting very close himself by now, gritting his teeth and fucking me hard, giving me enormous satisfaction with the feel of his prick moving in and out of my streaming pussy, but I think the feel of my cunt throbbing around his prick was too much.

"Meg! Oh, Meg, baby, I'm coming!" he managed to say, before he erupted into me, driving into me, spilling his seed deep within my cunt.

We lay clasped for what seemed ages, but could only have been a minute or two, then Mike began to gently withdraw. I stopped him and kissed his nose.

"Can we do that again, please?" I asked.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,361 Followers
12