All Comments on 'Meg'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
totally awsome

This story was so romantic. Not to mention totally fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely Awesome!

A first time romance story that hit the top of my favorite list in a hurry! I loved the slow buildup, and the author did an excellent job of describing the development of their relationship, a detail that's so often omitted.

sacksackover 19 years ago
simply devine......

Alex' stories are always worth reading, and this one more so than most. Builds beautifully, the writing is vivid and descriptive. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Simply Wonderful and So Thoughtfully Presented

Hello from a reader,

I am thoroughly pleased and want to thank you for relating almost a primer for young inexperienced lovers.

I could almost insert myself in the young mans place in this story, when i

first discovered the wonders of mutual loving.

Please keep up the good work.

Franklin 26

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
brings back memories

really enjoyed it

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I liked it - unlike many "wham, bam, thank you ma'm" ......

this story, though short, still had a good build up, let the relationship build to a natural climax (did I say "climax?"), and prepared the couple for a continuing relationship (and maybe we readers for more peeking into their couplings). Keep up the good work, and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong section

I know it's been long but it shoul be in the First Time

wasn't a romance at all,

Alex De KokAlex De Kokabout 12 years agoAuthor
A note from the author

Regarding the previous comment about Category - when 'Meg' was submitted back in 2000, there was NO 'first time' category. Nuff said? I have no plans to move it after all this time.

Alex

LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoirealmost 12 years ago
"big tits"

This is just a nitpick, but 36B does not equal large breasts *or* a narrow rib cage. 34B-C is average. 34C is the exact same cup volume as 36B, but with a smaller band (the number is the band size, so a bigger number means a broader rib cage). The letter is all about the ratio of the breasts to the band size. So 34C is average; 34D is fairly large, but not unusually so; 34DD is definitely large, but still proportionate depending on hips, etc. As an exceptionally curvy woman, who understands how bra sizes work, this kind of error is sort of a pet-peeve of mine. I think it's better just not to mention the exact bra size at all, but if you're going to do so, do a google search first. However, I assume you're a guy, and a lot of women don't even know their proper bra size, so I don't really blame you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Get over yourself about the bra sizes, for fucks sakes, its a fictitious story, do you go on and on about the ones that have men with a 14 inch dick? I seriously doubt that.

As for the one saying this isn't a romance, it is, just because it included first time experiences doesn't make it any less of a romance.

I enjoyed this story.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
A very romantic

first time.

I loved the build, the tension, and the exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great

Very good, the build up was amazing.

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 6 years ago

Sweet. And a sensible Mom to boot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1364 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

SIMILAR Stories