All Comments on 'Megan's Advice'

by rupp

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Winner !!!!....but

A suggestion for you. I think the pleasure of Mom's ass should have been Chapter 3.

None the less....well done.

Thanks Don

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
WOW hot

yup next chapter needs to be the 3 of them and the they get anal , humm

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearabout 12 years ago

Good story and ready for the next chapter.

CrotchhoundCrotchhoundabout 12 years ago
Write what you like

Don't listen to those detractors. Write what you like! I totally "get" why mom asked him to fuck her ass. She was already lead to want it in her ass from a young stud by her friend earlier in the day. You seemed to get in everything I love in a mom/son story. A story is never complete unless mom takes at least one load down her throat and your ass to mouth scenario was even better than that!

tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

All I can say is can I have the next dance. I'm waiting for the next adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Only one flaw....

it was great except switching from first to third person in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

It didn't take so very much off the sensuality of the story by switching from first person to third person that it wasn't a good read. Can't wait to read more about these folks.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
5 stars ain't enough!

what an unbelievably hot and well written story. the best part of incest stories is the lead up to the eventual crossing of the uncrossable line, and there was great sexual tension built up before the final act of incest. the scene in the dressing room waste enough to make me cum, but I'm glad I held out for the crescendo scene of some good mother-son fucking. well done.

geminimissiongeminimissionabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

My cock was rock hard the whole time ! Great story. The changing room scene was awesome- love the build up and abrupt pussy fingering. You must write about the Subsequent lunch with Megan. I would love to read abou a threesome too!!

MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago
* * * * *

Theres no fighting genetic attraction, not ever.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hoping Megan likes the story.

Really enjoyed the story. I am really looking forward to her conversation with Megan. Hope it makes them both as hot and horny as it did me.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Great story

Great story, loved the part in the dressing room.

What took away from the story was the 9" cock. why for fucks sake does all these stories have 9"-10" cocks? I know there are some men out there that are well endowed however being on a ship with over 5,000 men I can tell you that there are really not that many.

venus_canvenus_canabout 12 years ago
Nicely done

Started off erotically charged. A few nits though - starts off in first person sand then shifts to third person.would have read a lot better in first person. The other distraction was the emphasis on Ryan's 9" cock.

Overall you do write very well...

Venus

chunkschunksabout 12 years ago
This one was hot.

Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more fast

you have to at least tell the part about when she tells megan that she seduced and fucked her son and megan wants to watch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a good story, but...

I still think that the first time Ryan fucks his mom he should blow his young balls up his mother's mommy-hole. His mother's cunt is the natural home for the boy's fat 9-incher and the natural place for his to shoot his big load of creamy semen. Sure, Ryan can try out his mom's ass later, as a change of pace, say. But his mother's twat should have priority. For one (important) thing, it's up his mommy's twat that Ryan's potent sperm can make a baby. Knocking up mom is the dream of lots of young motherfuckers.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 10 years ago
Sexy underthings

Where is the 2nd part? Meagan needs to be involved this. She sounds just slutty enough to get into a little mom/son threesome. I love to wear sexy lingerie. But don't all girls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
TOP TEN

I would have given this story a 10 if it were possible. Can't remember the last time I read a story as good as this.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 4 years ago
Grammar

The grammar needed work but was so hot I didn’t give a fuck about the grammar and gave you ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed only story by this author - yes some minor grammar errors but excellent story

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

God I wish that ALL females were as insatiable as Ashley & Megan...

We would ALLL have so much fun together if we could be that free.

5 Stars from me.

random8random84 months ago

Very hot story! Too bad you stopped writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous