All Comments on 'Megan's Fantasy'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story, but...

it was pretty much telegraphed when he agreed to do it after his previous comments. Could have been masked a little better.

Well written.

954e

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Good

Neededa little more supprise.. beforeyou knew David was Tony

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why not hit on the head....

Sorry, but this was too obvious. There was not a moment's suspicion that the 'visitor' would be anyone other than hubby. Otherwise well written. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
you cheated

"That brought me my first orgasm of my life from someone other than David. I felt a little twinge of guilt at that. Dear David! He kept sneaking into my thoughts. I really, really, didn't want him hurt bout this."

You had her lie to us. We knew it was likely to be David. But the section above tells us her secret, private thoughts. She knew it wasn't David so she wouldn't think that except to fool someone who could read her thoughts - the reader. She might say, "first orgasm from someone other than David," to him and that would be playing fair. That talk might enhance the role play. But he can't hear her thinking. She wouldn't feel guilt and wouldn't be thinking that way about hurting him by screwing around with, HIM.

Characters can lie, but not in their thoughts. That really dumped on the story for me.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Well, it fooled me

But I'm gullible. Neat little story. A little humour in there, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what a change to the norm

he loves her enough to let "another man" get into her but you know she loves him to much to really go out for another guy. it is very refreshing to the whore wives and untrusting marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
one way to role play

interesting

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
contrary to what some people might think

it wasn't that obvious. I liked it. I did suspect that she was having her fantasy through acting, but I was more inclined to believe the opposite as I read on, and I was thinking I'd be disappointed if she was really cheating and if the husband was actually hiding in the closet! Thank goodness she wasn't cheating! People if you wanna cheat, this is the way to do it. Make-believe. Dress up and act like someone else. Go to a posh hotel and pretend to have an affair if you really want to. Go to a cafe and pick someone up (your wife as a stranger). Go for it! (*grin*)

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Decent story but

as others have said, the change to him agreeing was done just a little too quickly and tended to give the game away. At the same time, it was very nicely done.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
You will make a really good looking corpse lying in your casket

You got that right

I almost lost the faith in there a couple of times - but it went the way I hoped and expected -

She got into it and it did what she wanted it to - so all's good.

Nice work man

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

Goos story...all the problems and fantasies solved between them. I never lost hope along the story...Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
plot thin as tissue per

Pretty obvious, and devoid of any conflict or emotion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Swinging?

I really enjoyed this story it reminded me of something that actually happened to us. My wife and I decided to try swinging, On our first try we went to this couples house. after a few minutes of conversation it was decided I would accompany the wife to their bedroom and my wife would stay with the husband in the living room. they had a sleeper sofa. That lady was ready. She didn´t want foreplay.Just get it in me she told me. I came within five minutes, she came several times also from then it seemed like she was coming every six or seven seconds I came twice more when the door opened. Whats wrong? she asked her husband. She doesn´t want to do it. get your clothes on she commanded me. We went to the living room where my wife was laying naked. What happened? She asked my wife. My wife told her she didn´t know. She said I undressed and laid down waiting for him to jump me, but he just sat on the end of the bed and didn´t move from there till he got up and left. That was the last time we tried swinging. My wife did go out with other guys but she went by herself. I found out later after going to a hotel room with the same lady that her husband considered himself some kind of idol and he had been waiting for my wife to be all over him and undress him thats why he had been sitting on the edge of the bed. He decided to end it when my wife didn´t jump all over him. Stupid piece of shit I told her. He would have enjoyed some prime pussy as my wife really knows how to use what she has, While I enjoyed his wife he was sulking in the living room. I still can´t stop laughing at his stupidity when ever I remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid, Stupid, STUPID!

Just another FUS!

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 4 years ago
Just a fun read!!

Suspected the ending but didn’t know for sure until right at the end! I liked it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep it cerebral folks.

I expected this ending after Megan's trust but still, the girl is playing with fire. You have to really be in tune with your partner to pull this type of thing off. Even with just role play. You risk damaging his self esteem. This is a good example for the reversal test. A lot of woman would get quite upset if their husband approached them and asked that she pretend to be another woman. Might just make her wonder if her husband no longer finds her attractive. Quite frankly, once that thought is planted, a husband has a difficult task to convince his wife otherwise. I know for a fact that this type of thing can cause some acting out as a means to feel better emotionally and sexually.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A bit bizaare. (A need for a 'safe strange'?)

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Creative role play and fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous