Meghan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she noticed my movement and looked at me. "Are you enjoying it?" I could only nod, blushing as usual. "Is it exciting you?" I nodded again, refusing to meet her eye. "Me too". And she turned back to look at the screen.

On screen, the other Meghan started to undo her jeans. 501's, so they needed to be unbuttoned. That done, she scrunched around on the bed and pulled the jeans off revealing a pair of white panties with a red ribbon threaded around the top. She started stroking her thighs and, as she got near the top, would idly slide a finger up the front of her panties. All the while she looked steadily into the camera, the only sound being her gentle breathing and the soft whisper of her finger across the fabric. With no change of emotion, she quickly slid out of the shirt, revealing her breasts fully and, a second or two later, pulled off the panties. She had a startlingly white bikini area, which highlighted a thick, dark bush of pubic hair. The camera angle moved and zoomed in on the top of her thighs. You couldn't see her eyes now but you saw her slide a finger into herself move it around slowly, pull it out and hold it up for the camera. It glistened. The camera zoomed back out and you saw her put her finger to her mouth and suck it clean. By now, my erection was painful. I mean it was really hurting. My cock needed freedom. I slowly wriggled again and, again, Meghan saw the movement.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah"

"Pants a little tight?"

"Yeah, a little"

"Would you like to, perhaps, loosen them a bit? Undo them to, um, ease the tightness?"

I looked at her for a second, realizing what she was saying. This was huge. I mean this was totally unreal. But I couldn't stop. I numbly nodded and, not daring to look at her, using both hands, undid my belt and unzipped. My cock, thankfully concealed within my boxers, sprang out. I put one hand up to sort of hide it, but she was ignoring me, watching the screen. On which her movie alter ego was now clearly masturbating, rubbing her pubic area, fingers now extended and now not. Her other hand played with her nipples, hard and dark and needy. Her breathing was getting heavier, one could hear it easily now whereas, earlier, it was barely discernable.

I couldn't bear it. I put my hand on my cock and surreptitiously rubbed it, inside my boxers. I quickly glanced at my companion. She was smiling, dreamily, looking at the screen. Her hand appeared to be toying with the fly of her jeans.

On screen, the breathing was getting ragged now, the right hand faster and faster while the left hand, fondling the breasts, was slow and almost paralyzed in its movements.

I started to move my hand up and down my cock. I couldn't not do it. Taking a quick look to see if she had noticed what I was doing, I found that she was openly watching me.

"Show me" she said. I looked at her and she looked at my cock and sort of nodded in affirmation. By now I was bright red with embarrassment but beyond any ability to stop. I had to carry on. Although I badly wanted to start jerking off as fast as possible, I managed to take my hand away and, for the first time in my life showed a woman my erect - quiveringly erect - penis.

"Face me" she whispered. I turned and faced her, lying back on the sofa my erection standing between us. "Do it," she said "make yourself come."

The video version of Meghan was now panting very heavily and you could hear the sound of her hand as it squished around, in and about her sex. I started to rapidly masturbate while the real Meghan leaned forward, eyes fixed on my cock with occasional glances at my face. On screen Meghan was starting to make whimpering cries between deep sobbing breaths.

She leaned even further forward, extending her right hand, palm up. "Come for me" she said, "make it come. Come in my hand." I couldn't believe this; it was like a dream - or a nightmare. I moved forward so I was positioned over the table and, looking at my bouncing cock aimed at her hand, I came. The spurt mainly landed in her palm, a long viscous loop of semen going across, but some strayed up her arm and a bit and ended on her shirt cuff. On screen Meghan came, loudly and with little cries of "fuck, fuck ... oh, fuck". I kept pumping my cock and tried to aim the semen into her hand. Several drops missed and ended up on the table. As I sank back onto the sofa, she stayed put, leaning forward, her hand still palm up glistening with my come.

"Look at me" she whispered. I did, gazing into her green eyes as she raised her hand to her mouth, tasted the come, with a delicate probe of her tongue, and then rubbed the remainder over her face, which glistened and glowed with its newfound stickiness.

Meghan

It was easy. Bec had met me and we waited in her car in the parking lot outside the guy's office until he came out just before six. I got a good look at him and liked what I saw: a clean-cut, serious young guy who looked to be in good shape and looked as boring as hell. Perfect. Bec gave me his name and the name of his firm and a week later, having used my usual investigator, with a tale of a potential unwilling witness in a major contract dispute, had a boatload of information on Mr. Jeremy Stuart, CPA, including his daily schedule.

I'm an attorney, a litigator, so I can easily come across as someone in control. And that's how I started out. First the Sharon Stone thing, flashing the guy, then the induced blushing, then the sexy phone call. I had him hard within five minutes of him first setting eyes on me and had him jerking off at the thought of me that same day.

When I turned on Elizabeth's little home video, and saw his reaction, I knew this was going to be easy. It also made me horny as hell, watching him blush then wiggle around as his hard-on became uncomfortable. When he finally started to stroke it I couldn't keep my eyes away. "Show me" I said, and he did, undoing himself, pushing down his pants and shorts and showing me his hard cock. He pumped away, his eyes moving from the dying minutes of the movie to looking, rather furtively, at me as he masturbated. As he got near, I took control again, holding my arm out and telling him to come in my hand. It was almost funny the way he had to concentrate to make sure he landed on my palm. It was also highly arousing. I don't know anybody who could not feel some kind of sexual tension or thrill while sitting only a few feet from someone frantically masturbating.

When he came, pretty accurately for a guy under pressure, I made sure he was closely watching me as I tasted his semen, which tasted pretty much the same as any other I've tasted. After that I just smeared it all over my face, the way Daddy liked it done. The look on the kid's face was priceless.

I left him on the sofa, went to the bathroom and washed his come off. When I went back to the living room he was all tucked in again and looking exhausted, maybe a little frightened.

"Well, wasn't that fun?" I said, just to get him to blush, which he did. He sort of nodded, not looking at me. "Well, wasn't it fun, Jeremy? Didn't you enjoy that?" He kind of grunted. "Jeremy, look at me." He did. "Did you enjoy that is what I asked."

In a long drawn out breath he managed to say: "yes."

"Good. So did I. Now I think it's time to call it a night."

He stood and moved quickly to the front door. When I opened it he sort of half turned, said "thank-you for having me," and left. It was very difficult not to howl with laughter.

12