Mel (2) Together At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then you would have to give him the kiss of life wouldn't you?" Mike replied

Mel looked at him but he just smiled, she wasn't sure how serious he was but got the feeling that he would not be the only man to grope her in a lift during this holiday.

As it was siesta time they managed to get two loungers, Mike went to get the drinks and Mel waited for him to return before taking off her bikini top, she waited for a reaction. The rise in his trunks was not what she expected. "Not going to tell me off then?" she said

"Why should I." he smiled, "Tomorrow I think we may stroll along the beach in daylight, what do you think?"

"I think I'm getting wet." Mel laughed "and I haven't even been in the pool yet."

That's how it was for several day's, Mike wasn't sure whether he was showing Mel off or if Mel was showing Mel off. But he did send her to the bar topless to get some drinks, he laughed to himself at the barman's reaction, not that the barman hadn't seen it all before, it probably had more to do with Mel taking her nipple's in her hands and playing with them nonchalantly. The walk along the beach was a real turn on for Mike; he got Mel to walk by herself while he followed at a safe distance. Lots of men looked at her and even some women, some of the men would say something to her and, all smiles, she would reply in the same vein as them, usually very crude.

And that's how it was for over a week. She dressed like a slut or she dressed like a lady, she acted the slut and acted the lady, they fucked and they made love, in their room and in the open, they didn't really care they just enjoyed each other and enjoyed discovering each other. In the times between sex they would talk about there fantasies and thing's they had always wanted to try they were totally comfortable with each other and totally honest

Into the second week of the holiday, they were taking in the sun by the pool, "Can I buy anyone a drink." a voice said.

Mike looked up and saw Alan, "Hello mate, how's you?"

"Yeah fine," he replied, "just wondered if you would like a drink, tell me to piss off if you want."

"Yes!" Mel said sharply, and then with a smile added, "We would love a drink, wouldn't we Mike?" smiling, Mike agreed.

"Still feeling sorry for him?" Mike asked as Alan went for the drinks.

"Well!" she simpered, "He did get more than he bargained for and if it wasn't because I wanted you so bad I don't think I would have been so nasty with him, he's rather cute really, don't you think?"

"Yes I suppose so," Mike said, "And I suppose if I hadn't been thinking about you I would have reacted differently as well."

"Oh brill," Mel said excitedly, "Does that mean tomorrow has arrived then."

"Oh bored with me already are you?" Mike said, feigning annoyance.

"Oh god never Mike." she said, "You know that don't you? Am I being horrid to you I don't mean to be"

"No my little sex bomb." he laughed, "Like you said, while we're here we can do anything, at home things may be a little difficult, so lets enjoy whatever we can while we can my sister little slut whore."

"Oooh Mikey," she said in that little girl voice she used, "Doe's that mean I have to charge him then."

"I thought we were on holiday." he laughed.

Mel settled back on her lounger and said matter of factly, "Ok then, freebies it is."

Alan returned with the drinks and put them down between the loungers, "Thanks Alan, why don't you join us?"

"If your sure." Alan said quietly, just a little unsure, "I don't want to impose."

"Why don't we forget the other day ok, "Mike said holding out hi hand, "Hi, I'm Mike and this sexy bitch is Mel."

Mel leaned up allowing her naked tit's to dangle as she offered her hand to him, "Hi Alan," she said with a laugh, "don't worry you can look as much as you like now that everyone else has seen them."

Shaking her hand he went bright red, "Oh sorry," he mumbled averting his eyes, "I didn't mean to, it's just...."

"They're just so fucking horny aren't they?" Mike said with a laugh, "they just beg to be groped, just like the rest of her."

Mel just laughed while Alan looked at Mike, amazed at the difference between now and the other day, not sure what he should say, "Well yes!" he replied tentatively.

"Honestly Alan?" Mel said teasing, "Are they really, I don't know, I mean I thought they drooped a bit too much or maybe I was just too small to carry them, maybe I should cover them up if they make you feel awkward." she made a move towards her bikini top, not that it would have covered much.

"Oh no!" Alan said stopping her, "No they are just wow, well you know god they're so fucking horny and begging for it...." realising that he had let his mouth run away with him he suddenly glanced at Mike who was stifling his laughter.

The horrified look on Alan's face was too much for the both of them, he and Mel fell into fits of uncontrollable laughter. Alan realised they had been teasing him. "You rotten sod's," he laughed, "I thought I was gonna get another pasting."

Mike, still laughing said, "Well if you do it will be from her, not from me," and doubling up in pain added, "Either way you'll end up on your back."

It took a while for them all to stop laughing; Alan still not quite sure what had just passed relaxed a little. Mike took a drink from his glass and then said, "I'm going to see if I can get tickets for tonight, maybe Alan would like to join us."

Alan looked bemused. "Oh I'm sure he would," Mel smiled, "Unless you have something else arranged Alan?"

"No!" Alan said, surprised, "No nothing."

"Great!" Mike said, "While I'm gone she may need creaming though, so keep her happy ok"

"Yeah, no problem." Alan said beaming.

Mel turned onto her back, "You look a little nervous."

Alan gave a little laugh and said, "Well, that's because I am after the other day."

"Alan, the other day was uninvited and you were drunk." she said picking up the bottle of cream, "This time you are invited, and soon to be drunk." she laughed.

Alan poured some cream into his hands and tentatively rubbed it into her stomach; "All of me" Mel said looking at him.

"Oh shit!" he said closing his eye's and letting his hands go there own way.

"Now all the way down." Mel said softly, "Do my legs as well."

He did the best he could with his eye's closed but in the end Mel took his hand and guided him, she guided him to her breast's and squeezed them then slowly guided hi down, inside her thong leaving his hand there, he didn't need any more prompting, his fingers worked there way over her swollen lips and into the crease of her arse.

"Hmmm." Mel said, "I think I am going to need a bit more of this Mike."

"Yes I thought you might." Mike replied. "Don't you think she is a bloody tease Alan? And doesn't she just love it."

Alan jumped out of his skin yet again, "How long...." Alan started

"Well before she took your hand," Mike laughed, "But don't worry if she hadn't I probably would have."

Alan laughed as well, "I think I am just going to have to get used to this," he said, "I get the feeling you two are every bit as bad as each other."

"We only have one rule Alan, or two depending on how you look at it," Mike said, "Complete honesty and openness. Nothing more"

Mel added, "And everything you want, for a while at least. Enjoy it"

"Ok" Alan said, "But dinner is on me."

"That's fair," Mel said, "and hopefully by the end of the night you will be on me." With that she jumped up and said, "Mike's going to fuck me for a while so how about we meet in the lobby in an hour."

Alan burst out laughing at the look on Mikes face, "I am gonna love what's left of this holiday," he said "absolutely love it. See you in an hour" And off he went, with a noticeable bounce in his step and lump in his shorts.

"Now that deserves a spanking." Mike said taking her hand.

They ran to the lift and as soon as the door closed Mike made Mel hold onto the side rail and spanked her hard six times. By the time he had finished the door opened on there floor and Mel had juice running down her leg. Mike dragged her into the room and threw her on the bed. He dropped his shorts and stepped out of them. Mel laid there; eye's glued on his erection which seemed even bigger than she had remembered. Mike pulled her legs till she was on the edge of the bed and then yanked her sopping thong off, throwing it in her face.

"Suck it slut," he demanded "and then suck me."

He worried sometimes that when he treated her like this it would remind her about her violent ex husband, but she had explained that this was how it started with him, she enjoyed being used sometimes, and he just took it too far and lost all respect. Mike had promised that would never happen with him.

She put the thong in her mouth and sucked at the wet patch, eyes closed, nose taking in her own scent. When she had done, she took his erection in her hand and guided him to her eager mouth. She knew that in this mood Mike liked it slow, until he was ready to come when he would start thrusting harder, then she would use her hand to twist his cock as she forced it deeper into her mouth, all the while playing with his balls and running her finger up to and in his bum hole.

As usual Mel set out to please him; he looked down on her as she worked her magic. 'God' he thought 'she is just perfect.' As he shot his juice deep into her mouth he gave a silent wish that this could last forever. Mel licked up every last drop.

Mike dragged her onto the bed and while on her back threw her legs over her shoulders so that her arse and pussy were on full view. She held her legs while he ran his tongue from her clit to her bum, forcing his way into her sopping pussy and her tight little arse. No sensuality, no thought of tenderness, just totally open lust. As she screamed that she was coming he stopped, pulled her legs down and held her arms at her sides while she squirmed and begged for him to let her come.

"No little sister mine" he said, "I want you so hot and screaming for it that you will do anything and everything, as many times as possible.

"You bastard." she said as she calmed down. "I already feel that way, Alan fingering me in public while you stood and watched was just such a fucking turn on."

Before they left the room Mike had again brought Mel to the verge of orgasm, tying her hands with a wet towel to the shower and licking her clit till she was so close and then stopping, time and again he brought her to the brink till she screamed for mercy.

As they entered the lift Mel said, "Fuck me Mike I cant stop shaking and my cunt juice is running down my bloody leg."

He dropped to his knees and ran his tongue up her leg, "Mmmm, tasty." he said and laughed.

"You bastard." she said angrily and slapped him on the shoulder.

Alan was waiting for them as they entered the foyer, a huge grin spread across his face when he saw what Mel was wearing; seemingly he had given up on the coy version of himself and decided to go with the flow. He openly leered at Mel

Mike knew why. Dressed in a thin flowing micro skirt that clearly showed the tops of her stay up stockings and a low cut thin cami that clung to her erect nipples, she oozed sexuality.

"If you don't mind me saying," Alan said openly leering, "You look stunning, good enough to eat."

Mel smiled and said, "Stunning is good," she brushed his cheek with her lips and whispered, "Eat me comes later."

Mel had whispered loud enough for Mike to hear, he just laughed and said, "Not too much later I hope, the eating I mean. "Come on it's not far." and taking Mel's arm he headed for the door. Mel looked at Alan and proffered her other arm which Alan quickly took.

Once outside Mike put his arm around Mel's back, Alan followed suit but Mel pushed both their hands down onto her buttocks, she wanted Alan to know she was naked underneath the skirt.

The club was split into three main parts. The restaurant, the bar and the dance hall. Mike produced the tickets and was led into the restaurant to a table tucked into a corner and surrounded by palm trees. Mike had come in earlier and paid a hefty tip to reserve this table as it was fairly secluded from the rest.

Alan slid onto the round padded bench seat first followed by Mel and then Mike. The waiter arrived with the wine list and all agreed that Mike should order.

Alan seemed apprehensive. "What's the matter Alan?" Mike asked, "You seem a little lost."

"Hmm, how honest can I be?" he asked.

"Well Mel and I have agreed that we have to be totally and openly honest, I think you should be the same." Mike said taking the wine from the waiter and pouring it himself.

Alan took a deep breath, "Well the other day you nearly broke my arm because I tried to put sun cream on Mel, admitted I was drunk and acting like an idiot, yet today she let me do it and you watched. Tonight I get the feeling that something else is going on, and as much as hope I am right I don't want to end up with my arm broken again."

Mel laughed and ran her hand over Alan's cheek, "What do you think Mike?" she asked, "Should I make it very plain what is on the menu tonight?"

"I think that may help." Mike said and then turning to Alan said, "I really hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday as much as you enjoy the next few minutes." and he raised his glass.

While Mike was talking Alan had been facing him, Mel had slipped under the table. "Oh fuck!" Alan said suddenly as he felt his zipper being undone. A moment later he slid slightly down on the seat and said, "I think I am going to love the rest of this holiday, oh shit that's good."

Mike slid the table cloth over a little so that he could see Mel; she had a mouth full of Alan's balls while her hand rubbed the full length of his erection. The waiter came for the food order "T Bone everyone?" Mike asked

Alan just nodded his head but Mel poked her head above the table and said, "Could I possibly have the sausage please." and bobbed back down.

The waiter did his best to remain professional but it wasn't easy, "Er.... Yes madam, would that be with two veg or fries?"

A loud slurp and a moan from Alan and she reappeared, "Two veg please, oh and some mustard."

Finding it very hard to stifle his laughter the waiter said, "Yes madam, meat and two veg with mustard." and then turning to Mike said "Thank you sir, and may I suggest strawberry and cream for dessert."

That was it, they all burst out laughing, Mel sat back up in hysterics and looking at Alan said, "Ohh lovely, double dose of cream for me." which made the laughter even worse.

All Mike could do was give the thumbs up sign to the waiter who had tears running down his face. Once the he had gone and they had all calmed down Mike said, "So Alan, do you think you could possibly help me to fuck the arse off this bitch of a wife of mine."

Alan almost spat his wine across the table, Mel, jumping up and down said, "Oh please say you will, please say you really want to fuck my cunt while Mike fucks my arse, or maybe the other way round, what do you think Mike?"

"I think Alan gets the message."

"Yes yes I get it," Alan laughed, "I can fuck you silly all night and come back for more, I get it ok."

"Just one more thing then Alan," Mike said, "How long have you got left before your holiday is over, and are you here on your own"

Alan looked puzzled and so did Mel, "Three days, and no I am with three mates but they are off somewhere why?"

"For the next three days Mel is your slut as well as mine." Mike said, "You can grope her, shag her or whatever you want whether I am with you or not, if you are with friends, they can have her as well, if they pay for it all the better. But she has the final yes or no and you guarantee her safety."

Alan looked shocked, he turned to Mel who sat with her mouth open, "No I cant...."

"You fuckin well better." Mel said.

Alan was even more shocked, "But....but she's your wife."

"She's my lover my friend and even sometimes like a sister to me," Mike said softly, "we have decided that this holiday we are going to do all the things we cant do at home. All those things we have always thought of but never dared to do; you're the lucky man, if you want to be?"

"Too fuckin right I do." Alan blurted out.

"Oh Mike I do love you so much." Mel said, throwing herself across Alan and kissing Mike long and hard, "Are you sure, I mean really sure about this?"

"Oh yes," Mike said, "and then we have another couple of days for us and maybe a few things that I want to try, little sister mine"

Mel looked embarrassed when he used his pet name for her, "Anything you want Mike, you know that." she said

From that moment till they left the dance hall three hours later every moment was filled with innuendo as well as some open and blatant groping. Twice Mike and Alan had Mel trapped in a corner, one with a finger up her bum hole and the other fingering her clit, this time they didn't stop till she screamed in orgasm. Later they dragged her into the men's toilet. She sucked them both off while a constant flow of traffic came in and out, the place was full when they left, and she smiled as everyone looked at her, come juice running down her chin.

They walked along the beach to get back to the hotel, stopping along the way for Mel to give Alan a quick blow job. While Mel was sucking him she kept her eyes on Mike, the thought of him watching was driving her wild, she didn't stop even when a stranger passed, his eye's glued on the action.

When the lift stopped on their floor Mel was almost naked, her skirt gone and her cami up around her neck. She knew that what was about to happen was going to pure animal lust, she expected no preliminaries and indeed didn't want any.

She wasn't disappointed, as soon as the door was closed the men stripped off. Mike lay on the bed and pulled her on top of him, as he penetrated her sopping wet pussy he said, "You can fuck her arse Alan, I'll have it later."

As Mike bit into her nipple she felt Alan's cock ram into her arse, the pain was excruciating but soon lost in the pleasure of dual penetration. Both men rutted her like dog's, she was screaming in orgasm within seconds but they didn't stop, quickly changing positions, except this time with Alan underneath Mel felt Mike squeezing into her already filled pussy, she was stretched to the max and every little movement sent high voltage contact through her swollen bud. Once Mike felt the tightness ease he again became the rutting dog.

The mixture of pain and total and absolute pleasure soon brought Mel to another explosive orgasm, the men couldn't hold out any longer and first Alan shortly followed by Mike shot their juices into her, the flood making any tightness that was left disappear. Totally exhausted they collapsed in a pile on the bed.

In between a mixture of laughter and conversation they all agreed that none of them had ever experienced sex like it, the tightness the lust and the sheer animalism of it just made it totally outstanding. The exhaustion quickly faded aided by the ever pumping adrenalin.

As Mel took his erection in her hand Alan said, "Fuck me if my mate's could see me now they would never believe my luck."

"Well why don't you borrow her for the day, show her off a bit, advertise her ware's and take things from there." Mike said, sucking on Mel's nipple as he spoke. "Like I said, she has this thing about being a paid whore, see if your mate's would pay to fuck her."

"You are kidding me?" Alan said, stunned

"No he isn't." Mel interjected, "I have always wondered what it would be like to play the whore, and the idea really turns me on. But if you don't think your friends would be willing I will understand so don't worry about it."

"Well I know they would want to shag you without a doubt, and if they were hot enough for you I reckon they would be happy to pay, so why not give it a go?"