Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't bother with a bra. Her mother would have been horrified, but she simply didn't need one. Her breasts were small, yet perfectly proportioned and being athletic, they were very firm.

She looked at the panties that she normally wore when not at school (she certainly wasn't going to wear school ones) and decided instead to try the ones her friend Nicky had persuaded her to buy when they went on a shopping trip together. They were a simple white thong, string sided and with the tiniest triangle of material above the valley of her cheeks.

She put the thong on and stood in front of the full-length antique mirror that stood in the corner of her room. She had to admit, they really did look very sexy indeed.

Having put the dress on, she twirled round, observing her reflection from all sides. She looked - and more importantly felt – really good. She knew that she would remain cool during the heat of the day.

Amanda was sitting in the kitchen sipping a cup of lemon tea when Melanie walked in. "Wow, I haven't seen you in a dress since... since you were this big," she indicated a very small size with her hand. "You look really good in one. You should wear them more often."

"Not likely, I'm afraid. This is the only one I brought with me. I figured that it would be cooler today," she explained.

Clearly, Amanda wasn't intending painting today as she wasn't wearing her paint marked smock, but a pastel coloured skirt with a lightweight white blouse. Unlike Melanie, her aunt was clearly wearing a bra today.

"Well, I had no plans today. So what would you like to do?" Amanda asked.

"I don't know really. I think I'd like to go for a walk. I've never really had the chance when we've been up here because we haven't stayed long enough."

"OK. Well, if we set off now we can stop at a pub for lunch and then make our way back afterwards".

Sturdy walking boots don't quite look right with a summer dress, but they were essential for walking in the countryside. Fortunately, Melanie had learned her lesson a long time ago and appreciated the need not just for good boots but the expensive socks to go with them. They both took a small day sack with a supply of water.

The two women walked down the footpath from the house to the bottom of the valley and then crossed under the railway line. The steam trains were running today and they saw one slowing for the station as they walked away.

Their route took in some spectacular scenery including Mallyan Spout and Thomason Foss. They stopped at a pub for lunch and sat outside in the sun to eat and drink.

The return route took them back alongside the railway line. Melanie had always been fascinated by the steam trains; ever since she first came to visit her aunt as a little girl. They were able to see all three units that were running that day.

It was mid afternoon and they had sat down on a secluded patch of grass to rest, enjoy the scenery and watch the trains. Amanda laid back and closed her eyes. After a while she said, "I don't know what is the matter with me today. I can't get Adam out of my mind. I'm still turned on."

Melanie was shocked and didn't know what to say.

"Oh it's no good. I'm sorry but I just have to do this."

If she was shocked before, her state now reached new levels as she watched her aunt slip her hand up underneath her skirt. Melanie felt that she should look away, but was compelled to watch as Amanda's fingers found her pussy. A little gasp told her that the fingers had slipped under the material of her panties and had found the soaking lips and engorged clitoris.

As she frigged herself, she began to writhe a little and her skirt started to rise. Now Melanie could clearly see the gusset of her aunt's knickers pushed to one side and two fingers inserted into her vagina. The digits were slipping in and out rapidly, while her thumb rubbed against the hard nub of her clit.

Melanie finally dragged her eyes away and in panic looked around to see if there was anybody around. Thank goodness there wasn't, but she could hear the whistle of an approaching train and they would be clearly visible to the passengers in the carriages. Amanda must have realised this also and redoubled her efforts. Her body suddenly went stiff and she emitted a long low moan.

Just as Amanda had removed her fingers from her pussy and pulled her skirt down, the train went past. They waved innocently to the children and adults on board.

"Auntie Amanda! You could have got caught doing that. What if the people on the train saw you?" Melanie asked.

"Wouldn't be the first time, would it?" She winked, "Don't tell me you've never wanked outdoors?"

"No! I've never... well, of course I... but never outdoors!"

"Why don't you try it? You'll like it. It adds an element of freedom."

Melanie wasn't sure. Oh she was aroused all right. Watching her aunt masturbating had ensured that. But unlike her aunt, she couldn't really hide what she was doing as her skirt was short (and quite snug fitting). She nervously put her hand on her knee and parted her legs slightly. Her hand began to slide up between her legs. She stopped at the hem of her skirt, took a deep breath and began to move on.

Her head was swimming and she could hear the blood rushing in her ears. She lay back as her hand reached the gusset of her thong. The hem of her skirt had been pushed up by her wrist as her hand moved further up in order to push down inside the front of her thong. Her legs fell apart as her fingertips touched her clitoris.

Melanie felt her aunt move closer, "These will be getting in the way. Let me help you." She took hold of the strings at the sides of Melanie's thong and suddenly ripped them off. The feel of the summer breeze on her genitals was something she had never experienced, but it felt wonderful.

"Spread your legs wide darling," said Amanda. "That's it. Oh you're still a virgin are you? That's nice." (That was how open her legs were).

Melanie's eyes had been closed. She opened them now and saw what she was doing. She felt her orgasm approaching. As she looked across to her aunt, she realised that Amanda was playing with herself again. The sight of the grown woman watching her masturbate was too much and she began to jerk violently as she came.

Melanie's knees felt really weak as they walked back to the cottage. Lots of thoughts were running around in her head. Most of them were about sex.

*****

Chapter 5

Amanda allowed Melanie her freedom to come and go as she pleased. Of course, there wasn't really much to do stuck out in the wilds of Yorkshire. Mostly she went for walks, attempting to avoid the holidaymakers. This wasn't too difficult, as most of them travelled around in cars and didn't walk more than a couple of hundred metres away from them.

She was happy to walk on her own and, once or twice, when she found a quiet place, she stopped and pleasured herself.

A week later, Amanda finished her painting of Adam and put it to one side to dry. She told Melanie that she was ready for her to sit for her painting.

Now that the time had arrived Melanie found she was very nervous. She felt like asking her aunt if she could back out, but Amanda seemed so excited that Melanie didn't want to let her down.

"Why don't you go upstairs and prepare? Just come down when you are ready."

Melanie undressed in the bedroom and then wrapped a large bath towel around her body before making her way downstairs, along the passage and into the studio. Amanda had placed a new canvass on the easel and was busy preparing her charcoals, paints and brushes. Melanie stood watching her for a while as she moved around. She was wearing the smock again and by the movement of her breasts it was apparent that she was naked underneath, again.

"There you are darling! Come on down. I've got everything ready."

Melanie descended the stairs. It felt that she was taking a special journey towards, what? She didn't know.

Amanda told Melanie that she wanted her to pose on the same sofa that Adam had sat on. Before she had even removed the towel, she began to feel a warm tingling throughout her body at the thought of what she had seen her aunt and Adam doing on that very seat.

"OK Mel, it's important that you feel completely comfortable because you're going to be sitting still for quite some time. Arrange the cushions in a way that will support you best and when you are ready you can remove the towel."

It was the first time that anybody but her school friends had used her shortened name. Her mother had always insisted on everybody calling her Melanie.

She sat down and found a relaxed position, then took the towel off and threw it to one side.

Amanda looked at Melanie appreciatively, with just a hint of a smile on her face. At first Mel felt a little self-conscious, but gradually, as her aunt's features began to reveal her concentration in the charcoal lines that she was drawing, she began to feel a lot easier.

The first session involved the charcoal outline, prior to penning in using India ink. After that first sitting Amanda applied the background wash – the imprimatur, so that the next session allowed her to begin applying the oil paint in earnest.

It was only after the second sitting that Melanie (with her towel wrapped back on) walked around the easel to stand beside her aunt to see what she had done so far. It was still very basic and there was no facial likeness yet, but she felt butterflies in her stomach as she saw the detail of her breasts and pubic region. She hadn't realised how much of those private parts of her body were on show.

As the days went by, she found herself looking forward more and more to her modelling sessions. Finally, the picture was finished (all but for the background detail). Melanie stood looking at the image of this beautiful young woman reclining sensuously on the sofa. It was her face, but was it really her body?

Amanda interpreted her frown, "Yes, you really are that beautiful. You have grown into a young woman with the body that a man would die for. The men who see this painting will wish that they could take you to bed."

Later that evening, after eating they sat talking. Melanie said, "I can't believe that you and my mother are sisters. You're so different!"

"You mean she hasn't told you yet?"

"Told me what?"

Amanda frowned, hesitated and then said, "I'm not really sure that it's my place to tell you."

"What? Is there something that my mother hasn't told me that I should know?"

"If it was me, I would have already told you. But it's really up to your mother."

Melanie thought about it, "Well can't you tell me? I promise that I won't say anything to my mother. Please?"

Amanda met Melanie's pleading gaze. She seemed suddenly to make up her mind. "Me and your mother aren't really sisters," she said simply.

Melanie waited for her to go on.

"I was adopted. Grandma and Grandpa didn't think they could have anymore children, so they adopted me. They waited six years, but nothing happened so they went looking and found another little girl."

Melanie was stunned. She had an inkling of where the conversation was headed (having thought about her family in the past), but she had assumed that it was her mother who had been adopted.

"So," she said. "There is no blood relationship between us at all."

It took a few moments for what Amanda had said to sink in. She didn't say anything more but Melanie began to wonder if what she meant was that there was no family link between her and her sister or, more intriguingly, no blood ties between her and Melanie. For the first time in her life, Melanie began to think about sex with another woman – her aunt.

*****

Chapter 6

Over the next few days Amanda completed the painting. Melanie thought that it was really very good, but she was now a bit worried as to who was going to see it. Her aunt told her not to worry as most of her paintings were usually bought by private collectors – not for public display.

"Did you enjoy posing?"

"Yes. I did actually. Especially when I saw the result."

"Would you like to sit again?"

"Yes. OK."

Amanda hesitated before going on, "What I would like is to paint you and Adam together."

"Oh. OK," Melanie answered.

"Nude."

"Both of us? Together? Naked?"

"Yes. You don't have to answer now. Just think about it. It's just that I've got an idea for a subject and I think the two of you would be perfect models for it."

Apart from her aunt, mother and (probably) her father nobody had ever seen her naked. Well, OK maybe some Doctors, nurses and midwives as well. But nobody else had. She thought about it. She quite liked the idea of exposing herself to a man in this way. Besides, he was going to be naked too and she would get to see what he looked like close up. She would be able to see if his dick was really as big as Amanda had painted it. She told her aunt of her decision next day.

A week later, Adam arrived. He'd been too busy on the farm to be able to get away sooner. Having been introduced to Melanie, he went straight into the studio and stripped off. Close up he looked even more magnificent and his penis was every bit the size that Amanda had depicted in her painting.

Melanie undressed facing away from Amanda and Adam. When she turned round they were standing side by side watching her. She began to feel nervous again, yet at the same time she felt aroused.

Amanda explained how she wanted them to pose; Adam was to stand upright, has right arm hanging loosely at his side. Melanie was to sit at Adam's feet, her arms wrapped around his left leg, her head resting against his thigh. Once they had assumed this position (with a cushion under Melanie for comfort and to raise her up a fraction) she told Adam to place his left hand on her head.

Amanda began to charcoal in the outline, before inking in the lines she intended using. Both of the models were relaxed and the time seemed to pass swiftly as they all talked about anything and everything.

After getting dressed, Adam said goodbye to the women, promising to be back two days later. Once he had gone, Melanie and Amanda went into the lounge and sat down.

"God, but he makes me so horny!" said Amanda. Without hesitation she slipped her hand up between her legs and began masturbating. "How about you?"

Not entirely sure what her aunt was asking, Melanie watched her aunt sitting almost opposite, with her legs spread wide and two fingers buried deep within her pussy. "Yes, he is sexy," she said.

"Yes, but doesn't he make you want to fuck? To frig yourself until you come?"

"Well... I don't know."

"Please!" Amanda begged. "I want to watch you wank. Please do it for me?"

By now Melanie was very aroused herself. She recognised that if she had gone to her room right now she would, indeed, have begun playing with herself. It seemed only fair (in her sexually clouded perception) that she should repay her aunt's hospitality by doing as she wished. She untied the towel and pulled it aside, before spreading her legs and starting to rub herself.

Amanda was beginning to make a lot of noise, both orally in terms of grunts and frequent obscenities and also from the slopping noises that her soaked pussy was making as her fingers slipped in and out.

Melanie continued to masturbate as she watched her aunt struggling to retain control. Amanda slipped from the chair and moved closer towards her. Amanda's head was almost level with Melanie's spread knees. She was wondering what was going to happen next when Amanda suddenly reached climax. She finally lost what little control she had of her body and slumped forwards.

Melanie looked down at her shivering aunt, whose head was now buried between her legs. As Amanda went through the throws of orgasm, Melanie could feel her aunt's tongue desperately trying to get past her fingers to her own highly aroused pussy.

Amanda collapsed upon the floor, her head falling away from Melanie, who felt a slight pang as she had been contemplating taking her hand away. The idea of letting her aunt lick her pussy brought her quickly to her own climax.

*****

Chapter 7

When Adam turned up for the next sitting, Melanie was already in an advanced state of arousal, both from the thought of being naked again with this wonderful looking man, and the reaction that she knew he had upon her aunt.

As she sat at Adam's feet, she thought she could smell her arousal permeating the air around them. Dismissing this thought from her mind she tried to concentrate on retaining the pose. However, as her mind wandered and she began to recall the events following the last session, her hand unconsciously began to move and gently stroke the inside of Adam's thigh.

A movement in the corner of her eye brought her out of her reverie. Without moving her head she looked across and realised that what she had seen moving was Adam's penis. She froze as she watched the rapidly expanding member fall to one side as it became engorged and began raising itself up alongside his leg – towards her face!

"Auntie!" she said, with an edge of nervousness.

"Mmm?" said Amanda. She looked up and saw what was happening. She chuckled, "Don't worry dear, it won't bite. And I think we'd rather that you didn't bite it, either!"

Adam's cock throbbed as the blood pumped into it and it came ever closer to her face. It momentarily brushed against her nose before finally springing to full, upright attention. Melanie marvelled at the size of it. This close it looked enormous! She watched fascinated as the cock bobbed in time with his pulse. The sacks containing his testicles appeared to be constantly on the move.

Adam's erection seemed to last for most of the sitting. Eventually, Amanda called a halt and said, "OK. That will do for the day. Perhaps you would like to run along to your room for a while Mel? I need to do something with Adam for a while.

Melanie was pretty sure what Amanda was going to 'do' with Adam. She thought about watching, but instead made her way quickly to the bedroom, where her fingers had an urgent appointment with her pussy.

*****

Later that evening, after Adam had gone, Melanie made her way back downstairs. She met Amanda in the kitchen.

"Hello darling. Sorry about that, but I couldn't help myself. Besides, it was probably your fault to start with." She smiled.

"My fault?"

"Yes. Adam said that you started stroking his leg."

"What, stroking his leg caused his... thing to grow like that?"

"Of course!" she said. "Here I'll demonstrate."

Amanda knelt in front of Melanie and unzipped her jeans, pulling them down to her ankles. She was so taken aback that she didn't even object. Amanda then laid her head alongside Melanie's leg and began to stroke the inside of her thigh.

"Ohhh!" said Melanie.

"How does that feel?"

"It's... nice."

"How does it make you feel? Does it make you feel sexy?"

"Oh yes."

"Do you want me to continue?"

The sexual tension was incredible. Melanie knew that her answer was a turning point. She had already orgasmed an hour or so before, but she no longer felt sated. She wanted more. "Yes!" she moaned.

Amanda continued to stroke Melanie's leg with her left hand, but now brought her right hand up to fondle her unclad ass cheeks.

"What would you like me to do, Melanie?"

"I'm a virgin. Please don't break me, but I want you to make me come."

"Undress then."

So Melanie stripped naked. Amanda told her to lean against the breakfast bar and then knelt down in front of her. Finally, Melanie felt the tongue that she had been imagining for the last few days. She spread her legs as her aunt used her tongue expertly on her clitoris and labia. It didn't take very long and when Amanda pushed a finger up Melanie's anus, she came explosively, yelling at the top of her voice.