Melanie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They searched the concourse and found a toilet with the distinctive wheelchair sign above it, against a far wall.

- You're not well, she said: Act ill Sandy!

He slumped against her and she caught him, dragged him, her arm round him, to the toilet. It was unoccupied. She opened the door and drew him in, shut the door behind them, locked it. Moved to the wall, bent, arms straight out: In my arse Sandy, fuck my arse. Now darling.

He knelt behind her and lifted the silk dress. She wore no panties His mouth moved to her, licking wetly up the backs of her thighs. Flicked up the engorged labia, presented bulging under her arsecheeks. Flicked again, deeper this time, so he tasted her cunthoney as his tongue parted her lips. One of her arms left the wall and moved back, to pull an arsecheek aside. His pulled at the other and she was open to him, the star of her anus winking at him. His free hand slipped to her pussy as his mouth closed on her arse, tongue probing, his cock electrified at her scent.

His fingers stroked her cunt as his tongue entered her anus and he felt her quiver against the cold tiled wall. His fingers and tongue worked her and her sighs told him she was climbing the wonderful slope. He stood and dropped his trousers and pants, parted her cuntlips with his fingers, and thrust hard into her. She jerked and moaned, a long-drawn sound which would have aroused a eunuch. He bent to kiss her neck and whispered: Sure you want me in your bum darling, I'm quite happy here?

- Arse, man, fuck my arse. Now.

His cock withdrew and pressed against her anus. Her realised her muscular control as it visibly relaxed and opened, and he pressed into her, his fingers still working her cunt. His cock slithered into her hot arse and he grunted at the tightness, fingers harder and faster on her clit now. She started moving against him, thrusting back, and he was all the way in, her arsemuscles tight around him.

- Melanie, my sweet, I love you, he gasped, as she clutched him even harder.

- And I you my love. Now hurry please, I need you.

His hand worked harder on her pussy, three fingers in her, the ball of his thumb crushing her clit. Cock reamed her hard, and her arse thrust back on him at every withdrawal. They were both grunting and moaning now, animals in heat, nothing but release important. Then she began to shudder under him, and her muscles gripped him in a spasm of near-pain.

He wrenched himself into her hard, heard her sobbing, fucked again, so intense he could barely stand it. Then as she spasmed under him, her body wracked by urgent movement, he felt himself finally rise into her release.

They exploded together.

He sagged onto her back, exhausted, licked her neck, twisted his head round to lick her face. She turned her head and they kissed, just the edges of their mouths together, but it was his sweetest kiss ever. She glanced at the watch on her wrist stretched in front of her and giggled, and his cock was expelled from her.

- Hey, lover. I have a train to catch in five minutes, I've a two-hour check-in at the airport. She straightened, silk slipping back down her thighs.

- I need to clean you up before you can go darling, bend again please, won't take a few seconds. She sighed dramatically and bent, and his mouth went to suck his spunk, oozing from her arse.

- OK, that's the best I can do, he said, straightening and fastening his clothing. As she turned to face him he caught her and held her: I love you Melanie. Now and forever. However it works out.

- I know. As, for better or worse, I do you. But now --glancing at her watch again -- I need to catch a train to an airport. I'll see you in three months. That's a serious promise - she patted the collar round her neck -- this says so.

- Now Sandy, let's go, please?

12