Melanie's Seduction Ch. 03

Story Info
Increasing the white man's burden.
2.5k words
4.46
44.7k
35

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
300 Followers

Increasing the white man's burden

The morning after the carnival, Michael left early for work: Melanie woke alone and realized that her nipples were very hard and she was moist between her legs. It was very unusual for her to wake in that state. She realized that she had been dreaming about sex, with a very well endowed, insistent lover rhythmically fucking her with very long steady strokes.

Melanie initially tried to rationalize that the dream lover was Michael. However as she remembered her panting and gasping in the dream; she realized how large her lover's cock had to be to achieve such long strokes, she understood that it had to be James that had inspired this fantasy. This knowledge added a guilty edge to her emotions but did nothing to reduce her strong arousal: if anything, the realization that a single forbidden coupling with James had left a deep impression on her added to the stimulation, despite her efforts to brush it away ...

****

The next week, at their now regular drinks, Lisa asked Melanie what it was like to be taken by James. Lisa and James knew that the surest way to hook Melanie on interracial sex was for her to admit to another woman the tremendous sexual pleasure James had given her and his clear superiority to any white lover she had ever had; especially to Michael.

At first Melanie tried to deny that the sexual liason had occurred. Lisa, who had been briefed by James, showed she knew exactly what happened.

"You two hooked up in the bedroom" said Lisa teasingly.

"He forced me against my will!" Melanie protested in her own defense.

"Is that why you were panting and gasping in orgasm?" Lisa said with a wicked smile.

"How did you know?" Melanie asked starting to flush in embarrassment, not thinking to deny it.

"Firstly I have great hearing and secondly, James does that to all the girls he beds, especially the white virgins."

"I am not a virgin", Melanie replied indignantly.

"Honey, until you have had sex with a black man, particularly one like James, you really are!" Lisa said firmly.

"How did you find him as a lover...?" said Lisa, deliberately probing the very uncomfortable and frantically blushing Melanie.

"Oh my god, he is SO BIG!!", Melanie finally admitted. Lisa smiled at this first breach in Melanie's defenses.

"You said that right" said a redheaded white girl, Janet, who had overheard their conversation. Jane was a very striking pale skinned and very busty girl [very similar in appearance to the beautiful interracial star Janet Mason in her younger pictures, shortly after her breasts were enhanced], " it really DOES make a difference to your pleasure doesn't it..." Janet added with a knowing and wicked smile.

She concluded, "Speaking honestly, as one white women to another, these black guys are simply in a different league when it comes to satisfying us than our guys".

Melanie was too embarrassed to answer, but Lisa could see her agreement in Melanie's red cheeks and downcast eyes. Pushing her point in the absence left by Melanie's shy silence, Janet said "don't worry I believed the old line - size doesn't matter - until I was bedded by a black guy of course!" "I think it's a line put around by white guys to hang onto their women, but WE all know the truth don't we!"

Janet and Lisa laughed knowingly and Melanie- embarrassed to be implicitly included in this group of "knowing" women, who had been truly pleasured by an endowed black men- continued to blush whilst secretly wondering if Janet was right about the source of this line. At that moment Michael arrived, to Melanie's relief and said "you girls seem to be having fun".

Janet calculatedly leaned forward, the movement drawing Michael's gaze irresistibly to her ample pale cleavage. She knew she had that power over him and liked to push his buttons. "Yes" said Janet with a flirtatious smile, "we have ALL had lots of fun!". Melanie, now extremely embarrassed, was happy to depart with Michael, leaving Janet and Lisa still giggling.

****

Meanwhile, using Lisa, James worked to continue his plan. Firstly James confronted Michael with the fact he had ejaculated with Lisa. Michael was blissfully ignorant as to how far James had got with Melanie. This was not fair James stated and he insisted Michael persuade Melanie to have a repeat swap session. Michael guessed that Melanie would be reluctant but followed James' suggestion as to how it could be brought about...

Michael agreed with James to withheld sex as much as possible, particularly during Melanie's mid-late cycle when her desire was highest (this was a further sexual fact that Lisa had gleaned from Melanie). Michael's abstinence was aided by Lisa starting to see Michael regularly for sexual encounters. Michael was excited by this but he found himself in a real bind as he was guilty about what he was doing both with regards to Melanie and James (who unbeknownst to Michael was orchestrating the entire thing).

Lisa would never let Michael do more than suckle her huge breasts (which still excited Michael immensely as they were so much larger than Melanie's). Lisa would usually finish him off with a very thorough and VERY FIRM hand job. If Michael showed any arousal at all after his first orgasm, she would pump him again mercilessly, draining him completely. This reduced any virility and even more so the sensitivity of his penis. In the evenings with Mel he would have little to no interest in sex and be unable to gain an erection. Melanie started to notice and be upset by Michael's lack of responsiveness to her sexually.

Even more significantly, Lisa then started to introduce Michael to interracial videos, whilst calculatedly masturbating him...

When Michael first saw one he was astonished at the size of the black cocks (Lisa and James carefully chose the videos containing only the very largest black porn-stars) being lovingly caressed by the very sexy white women. Some were nearly twice as long and probably three or four times the volume of his slim 5" penis. Michael blurted out - "surely that is trick photography, no one is that large!" when the first negro had his boxers sensually removed by the stunning white brunette. Michael's erection started to soften in Lisa's hand as he felt utterly emasculated by the image on Lisa's TV.

Lisa saw the risk he would be put off for good and taking matters into her own hands very expertly sucked (for one of the only times) Michael's cock whilst putting both of his hands on her full (and now very engorged) breasts. Lisa loved seeing interracial sex with white girls being stretched out: She also liked to subtly belittle white men who she felt as a group had done wrong by her race.

Michael felt Lisa's tongue tickle and expertly caress just under the frill at the head of his still somewhat erect penis: Her hand simultaneously steadily pumped his shaft with a slight twisting motion. This twin action combined with the heavy weight of her warm smooth breasts in his hand and erect nipples pushing into his palms were an irresistible sexual force and Michael's erection recovered and he became extremely hard.

Lisa felt tremendous satisfaction and sexual excitement from Michael's now very strong erection, knowing the power it gave her over him. "Keep watching the video - its amazing how hard Mandingo makes this girl come!" Lisa said. Grateful for the tremendous sensation Lisa was giving him, Michael meekly watched the whole scene. Mandingo (a famous black porn-star, who was certainly well over 11 inches) sat back and received an amazing head from the white woman who was herself clearly very excited. "Look how wet just kissing that black cock is making her" said Lisa between licking Michael's glans. The wetness on the woman's labia was very apparent Michael realized.

Lisa used her knowledge of Michael's physical responses (gleaned from several weeks of sexual encounters) to keep him constantly on the very edge of orgasm through the entire movie. Simultaneously, she would point out to Michael the tremendous peaks that Mandingo was indeed bringing his white partner to. For the next few weeks she started the subtle process of both associating for Michael the sight of an endowed black man pleasuring a white woman with his own incredible sexual excitement: The ONLY time she would fellate him would be whilst he watched interracial videos and under her expert tongue and hands Michael would come harder than he had ever come before, whilst watching video after video of white women also enjoying amazing climaxes but solely with black lovers.

The one time Michael asked to see a white male, Lisa put on a carefully chosen video with an out of shape and lessor endowed caucasian. The white female was clearly acting and not aroused: Lisa also give Michael a very half-hearted hand job until Michael in frustration asked for another interracial video at which point Lisa serviced Michael to absolute perfection; ensuring Michael came just as the white female was brought to a climax by the black stud.

****

The next step was for Lisa to keep Michael extremely aroused whilst simultaneously casting doubt on his own ability to bring a white woman pleasure through normal sex. Lisa started to caress his penis with almond oil for the first time (both increasing his pleasure and enabling her to keep him on the brink of orgasm for much longer). She whispered erotic comments into his ear and straight into his subconscious. "Look at the contrast of her white skin and his strong black body", "Listen to how much she is moaning, you can tell this really excites her,"Doesn't her sexy WHITE body look great next to his very muscular and very masculine BLACK one".

All the while Lisa caressed him in EXACTLY the way she knew excited him most from their previous encounters. She felt Michael's penis become VERY hard and knew she was on the right track, but deliberately slowed her movements to now keep him on the edge of orgasm. In this state Michael was VERY susceptible to her whispered comments and as he kneaded her lovely DDs Michael started to accept all her comments as gospel truths. "Can you see how that THICK cock is spreading that white girl and making her really cream?" said Lisa whilst gently kneading Michael's balls and stroking expertly all around the oil covered head of his penis and just under the frill. Michael could see the creamy white excitement of the girl coating her black lover's huge manhood and moaned in excitement but also doubt realizing he was never going to be able to duplicate this.

"But not all women need this?" he asked excited but uncertain. "For a proper orgasm they do" said Lisa, "that's why there are so many beautiful white girls dating black guys at our club". Michael had indeed seen this with his own eyes. "You see a VERY thick cock really FILLS and STRETCHES a woman. This creates lubrication and excitement as she feels every inch" said Lisa carefully keeping Michael on the very edge of orgasm.

She noted with pleasure that her somewhat confronting words seemed to make Michael's slender penis swell to its full 4.75 inch length. The association of sexual pleasure with seeing a white woman pleasured by a much larger cock was starting take hold in his sub-conscious. He was also seeing the unmistakably massive orgasm the black stud was giving the brunette in this movie, panting and moaning.

I bet Melanie has never orgasmed like that under you" said Lisa with a brilliant but slightly condescending smile as she expertly twisted her fingers around his small but now rock hard penis. At that point, the events of Michael's developing years and the plantation inspired interracial novels he had masturbated to so often all clicked into place and everything made sense. With this he felt both a tremendous rush of illicit excitement and a degree of sexual jealousy which in some strange way further increased the excitement. This combination made him start to come harder than he had EVER done BEFORE and Lisa, wanting to mark this moment in his mind put her voluptuous mouth over his erection and EXPERTLY sucked from him both his sperm and the beginnings of his confidence as a lover.

Lisa now made these movies AND her emasculating comments a permanent feature of their liaisons. Where ever possible these featured, slim but curvy brunettes like Melanie with large and VERY well endowed black guys that put Michael's equipment to shame.

When he asked why he was not allowed to penetrate her,she delayed answering. She finally brought him to the very edge of orgasm and whilst turning his head to watch Mandingo bringing yet another petite brunette towards a shattering climax, softly but in a condescending manner said - "Michael you are just not equipped to satisfy women that way". She smiled as her words and the amazing images caused Michael's slender penis to spurt very strongly. As Michael's hips pumped into her hand she said "you should stick with oral sex to pleasure both me AND Melanie...".

Within few weeks Lisa had Michael going down on her whilst seeing the movies just above her large heaving round breasts. Sometimes she would masturbate him other times she would firmly put his hand over his straining penis and start to move it up and down whilst making very erotic but sometimes belittling comments (from a white man's perspective) about the enthralling sexual performances they were watching. Within six weeks, Lisa had established both her complete sexual dominance over Michael and the certainty in his mind that real sexual fulfillment for white women could only come from well endowed muscular black men, none of which

Michael was.

At Lisa's instigation her good friend Janet, the very pale redhead who now only dated black guys got Michael drunk one night at the club when Melanie was away and luring him into a dark corner of the pub, with her spectacular pale cleavage. Janet let Michael embrace her and the feeling of her large breasts against his chest immediately made him hard as Janet planned. Janet expertly slipped her hand between there bodies and coolly grasped Michael's slender but hard manhood. With a sexy but condescending smile Janet said "this is simply way too small to satisfy me". Whilst subtly pumping Michael she then proceeded to tell him graphically how only long thick black cocks could satisfy her.

Michael was very hard from Janet's intentional flirting and this erotic chat whilst being casually pumped. The next event was a gentle but clear sexual put down as Janet's large black boyfriend arrived. In front of Michael's intense gaze, Rodney kissed the petite Janet and his large black hand moved up from her waist, palmed a round white breast then dived shamelessly into the very low cut dress to kneed the breast and play with the very visible nipples. Janet's eye's closed as she moaned and completely ignored Michael. Somewhat humiliated, but massively aroused he had to leave the pub with his small but so hard erection clearly visible as he dashed home to frantically masturbate. Lisa saw the whole thing an smiled in a satisfied manner.

jones286
jones286
300 Followers