Melehan & Morvith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feel the evil swim within you, wench!" growled Melehan as his fingers sank deep into her large, ripe and glowing breasts, plundering all he could from her silken titflesh. He was lost in the sensation of drinking up and staining her purity. And like a long simmering volcano he erupted within her, passing Queen Morgana's dark curse into Camelot's last pure Elf.

Sabis bucked and moaned in surprise as Melehan's evil flowed into her womb. Eyes rolled back into her head as she jutted her plentiful breasts out, overcome with the ecstasy of feeling dark yet invisible chains enclose around her sweet little soul. Her pussy flooded a deluge of sweet nectar around Melehan's surging cock as the most intense release she had felt yet burned into her soul and body.

The Elf moaned helplessly, the pleasure of having her pure flesh tainted almost as great as the rippling manhood that pistoned between her lush and quivering thighs. With each ejaculation of the most corrupt seed in the land, a heavier weight of temptation was placed upon her soul. Thoughts of just giving into his evil crept into her mind, tickling her senses with a siren call that compelled her surrender to darkness.

Melehan buried his face in the deep, milky valley of her swollen mounds, the soft, warm flesh of her heavy tits swelling around his face. He heard her precious heart thunder beneath her luscious bosom, quavering in terror and desire as his darkness remade her. With each spew and jerk of his shuddering cock, he felt more his dark will imposed on her, bringing her ever closer into his Queen's service.

The whispers of his dark Queen fluttered through Sabis' mind. Light and silken, her twisted voice wrung sweet elation and submission from Sabis' soul. The Elf burned with desire as the Queen's vile son licked over her heaving breasts, twisting his tongue around her supple flesh and hard nipples. More and more she seemed to slip from her high perch of virtue, visions of destruction and riotous lust engaging her sensibilities more than the duty to do good, to care for the forest and its innocent creatures.

The dark prince continued thrusting into her hot and clenching love tunnel, relishing the way her ample breasts billowed out across her chest, rippling with each lustful thrust. The way her legs tensed and shook he knew she was close to release... and so much more. "I can... I can feel her... inside... dark fingers pulling at me..." moaned Sabis, her pussy still gorging itself on Melehan's potent load. "I can't... mother would-"

Melehan pulled away from the high and bounteous slopes of her tits and swept her head up, whispering into her ear. "Your mother doesn't care about you. She's a whore now. Worse, she's an Orcish whore. All you can do is join the Queen. Armor yourself in her darkness, brandish her cruelty and be the demon of these woods, its betrayer and savior."

Sabis shuddered at his harsh words, but deep down, knew they were true. Her mother was no longer her mother and she herself... was doomed. With an orgasmic sigh she released her last crumbling spiritual defense and let the final rush of Melehan's evil take her.

Her legs flew forward, drawing him in tight around the waist to feel him as deep as possible. A deranged grin widened her face while her eyes sparkled with new, infernal witchlight. Surrender felt so good. So right. And it came with a torrent of unholy pleasure dawning in her loins, sending her into terrible spasms as all she was, was sundered before the combined will of the Queen and her son.

"Yessss..." she hissed and arched her back, pushing the prince's mouth onto one of her round, plump breasts. She felt every piece of her innocence burnt away from her soul, her moans of joy a testament to the glory of becoming something more. Melehan's insidious seed ensured nothing of the original Sabis would remain but for her undying hatred for the Orcs.

She sobbed and squirmed in gleeful abandon underneath him as Queen Morgana's curse burned through her, remaking her. The pure soul melting ecstasy of her metamorphosis almost made her black out. But she rode it out, feeling every new sensation as the Queen's black magic changed her forever.

Veins rich with corruption raced along her arms and legs, greedily stealing the Elf's heavenly light, her skin turning into the shade of alabaster stone. Her resplendent tresses, like white gold, were befouled as inky darkness descended down their length, all to her erotic gasps of surrender.

Melehan felt first hand how her generous breasts grew into huge and spectacular size, their enormity held high and pert with supernatural buoyancy. He grinned to the sensation of her small and pixie-like bottom growing into plush and gropeable ass cheeks, their soft heart shape filling up his palms as her expanding tits pushed against his face.

Their tongues twisted and writhed in each others mouths like wicked serpents. Sabis' moans were intense and wanton. Her long fingers digged into Melehan's back as her great and copious ivory breasts spread out against his muscled chest. He pulled away from her black lips and beheld her eyes. Her irises had turned pale and milky while her pupil's were thin and catlike, glowing in a surreal shade of violet.

She looked at him with the kind of perverse smile that warmed his icy heart and made his cock harden in turn, ready for another plowing.

"Welcome... to the Queen's embrace."

***

Morvith walked in step with Mother Vera down the rows of the chapels pews. "I understand you are... unused to the act of confession. But it is yet another defense we must employ in these dark times." He stopped, taking a breath as he assumed a look of contemplation. "Besides, Sister Annette has attested to the joy of confession. The hope she felt afterward, the righteousness she saw-"

"Poppycock!" spat Mother Vera as she watched one of the Sisters emerge from a confession box, dazed and glassy eyed. "We confess our sins when we come into His Holiness's righteous bosom! Wars have been started over less for this nonsense."

Morvith snickered. "Yes well we don't exactly have the numbers for that kind of thing. Unless you mean to have starving orphans and cowering women beat up on equally emaciated men across the realm."

"I just might!" Vera snapped. Another Sister slumped out of her confessional box in a crumpled heap, moaning and drooling on the floor, her hair in a tangle. "Just look at this! How can they serve His Holiness if they're passed out like some tavern harlot!?"

"Confessing one's sins... is an exhilarating experience for some. Have faith Vera, if you can." In an instant the haughty prince was slapped, but it did not diminish his smile. His cheek burned while white smoke floated from Vera's palm.

The old woman's eyes were livid and flared with holy light for but a moment in the face of the towering lord."That is the last time you question my faith. Now after tonight, these absurd boxes will be torn down, you'll be gone, and I'll hear no more of this 'confession'!"

"As you wish." he said, watching as she walked away and his smile broadened. Lucky for you, I'm not my brother. He envisioned Melehan swiping off the shrew's head for her insolence, but, as ever, he imagined a more insidious retaliation...

He turned around and was greeted with the sight of the luxurious haired and heavy chested Sister Einaudi. Since her arrival at the church she had lowered her habit more and more, showing off a tightly packed valley of ivory white cleavage accented by her black cross, plunging down in between the unimaginably soft flesh that many men would kill to drown between. His gaze roved over to the Sister at her side, a shy nebbish thing, thin and small but full of potential.

"My lord Paladin," said Einaudi, her voice smooth and sensual, "this is Sister Grace. She's seen the truth of our ways and wishes to... confess." she finished the last bit with a sly smile.

Morvith shook Grace's hand. "What a lovely name. And how appropriate that you are now to receive the greatest grace from His Holiness-"

The girl broke down with tears in her eyes. "I confess my lord, when I was little, I saw a delicious apple in my neighbo-"

Morvith waved his hand. "Not here. In the box. Come." The two led the girl back down the lines of pews and then across to the side. Melehan smiled as he heard slight, muffled thumping sounds down the row of confessionals followed by rattling doors and desperate heavy panting. Grace looked concerned from the strangeness of it all and Melehan rested a hand on her shoulder. "Be not afraid. Go inside, and know peace."

Grace walked into the box, her shoulders scrunched and her face uncertain. Morvith smirked. How quickly that would change. "Is it locked?" he said to Einaudi.

The corrupted nun slid the deadbolt on the door and smiled, licking her lips lasciviously. "It is now, my lord."

"Good. It's all in the Confessor's hands now."

***

Sitting in the stifled box, Grace thought the handsome Paladin had at last stepped in the other side. "My lord?"

"Yessss..." hissed the other voice. She figured it odd how different he sounded through the barrier but thought it just a trick of the screen.

"I confess, I stole an apple from Lady Margary's garden when I was eight and-"

"Ohhh one of these again," rattled the voice, "Just shut your worthless mouth! Let me give you something to really sin about!"

Grace yelped at the sudden violence in his voice and wondered if this was part of the whole thing. "My lord I'm sorry-" At once a violet shadow seeped out in front of her and stuffed her mouth. Though cloudy, the thing felt solid... what she imagined a man might feel like if he was...

Her cheeks flushed red as a weak moan rose from her throat. "I told you to be QUIET!" In a spray of dust from above, sallow, ghoul-like hands slapped her across the face while she made muffled gagging sounds. Another set of hands reached from behind and tore down at her habit. "Soft... skinny... weak. You will be made strong... beautiful... a voluptuous light wreathed in darkness, a walking temptation of the flesh!" She moaned as the hands groped her slender body and pressed her perky mounds together.

The young nun whimpered when the evil force shot up below her seat, sending wood splinters everywhere. A phallus that shimmered in the light angled itself between her legs. Her eyes watered in fear as the thing seethed with arousal, eagerly drawing near her unprotected womanhood. Unlike the shaft in her mouth, this one looked as real and solid as the box itself.

In one fell swoop, the cloth surrounding her loins, robe and panties all, were ripped away by the ghoulish hands. "How to ruin you first..." At once the cock plunged into her warm folds, heedless of her tightness. "Oh a virgin! So many of these girls were liars... but you... true and faithful to the end!"

She moaned in protest as the strange cock broke her in. Never before in her life had she felt more helpless or more aroused. What she feared most was the ever sharpening sensation of pleasure at the edge of her discomfort... she couldn't give in... her faith was strong.

The dark spirit was merciless, penetrating between her shaking legs at a thundering pace that sent her carnal juices spraying all over the ruined velvet seat. Her jaw had relaxed enough for the ghost cock in her mouth to plunge down her throat. It went so far down the skin on her neck bulged to the thing's girthy outline. Gagging and sounds of excitement flooded the box while rivers of drool ran down her neck and over the swells of her quivering tits.

Her thighs had spread wide in surrender and twitched to the dark beast's infernal passions. The beast groaned as the thickness in her throat shuddered. One set of hands pulled at her hair, yanking her face forward against the phallus in her mouth while the set of hands behind her groped her firm breasts, swallowing up their handful size behind his fingers."We're going to have a two for one here, Gluttony and Lust!" As she swallowed gout after gout of his vile essence, she felt her arousal inflame to intolerable heights. Her curved hips swiveled forward as she angled her pussy up, desperate to feel more of his penetration.

She pushed herself forward on the cock, its heavy thickness in her love passage affecting her inner walls with unreal stimulation. Her pussy contracted to her manic sobs of joy, the ethereal concoction flowing down her throat filling her mind with visions of chaos and evil. She saw herself as alluring, sleek and curvaceous. She saw those of nobler hearts at her feet, unable to withstand her wicked beauty.

Insidious whispers slithered through her ears and deep into her soul, like dark fins encircling the faltering light of her innocent soul. Her loins gushed with insane arousal, her heaving breasts flushed pink to her wanton excitement. Though sorely tempted to give into her infernal lusts, her spirit held on, her years as a virtuous woman before her violation like a stubborn but crumbling defense against the forces of darkness.

In between each husky moan and blast of forbidden pleasure, a little voice in her mind cried out, begging her not to give in. Unless the cursed creature stopped its assault, it seemed inevitable that she would betray her soul. A moan of elation floated up from her stuffed lips at the thought of giving herself to sin. She was so foolish to not have known how Sisters Einaudi and Darrow came by their beauty, how the Sisters around her seemed to have grown younger and more feminine. A part of her thought she deserved this fate for being so weak, another was excited by the prospect of change.

When his phantom cock pulled away from her mouth and his lower phallus drew out between her legs she loosed a contented sigh. Her head drooped down with relief, her eyes dazed and her throat sore. Some of his vile concoction seeped between her lips like a blackish purple fog. Had she been saved? Had her wavering faith in His Holiness stopped what seemed so inescapable?

The creature's ghostly voice came back again and put her doubts to rest."There is but another sin... my sweet." She gasped in excitement as the lower phallus rose up from her broken seat, tempting her battered senses to ride it once more. "Forsake His Holiness and know the Queen's love!"

Some of the old Grace still hung feebly onto her morals and goodness. "I... oh... I need it... but... can't..." she sighed, feeling weak and hollow without the thickness in her. She inched herself forward over the hole in her seat, trying to goad the thing to pierce her once more before it pulled back into darkness.

Desperation filled her eyes as no hard length came forth. Her heart slammed within her chest, beating more intensely as the trickle of unquenched lusts built up within her core. Hot tears ran down her cheeks as her womanhood throbbed, her breasts heaving as her traitorous body drew her to the precipice of irresistible enslavement.

"Please make it stop!" She twisted wildly within the confines of the confessional box, her wet pink womanhood spasming in fervid motions for want of a cock.

The spirit snarled with irritation. The girl was still pure, her soul frightened but untainted. The sins visited upon her were all without her consent... but if she willfully gave in... then he would have path to her burning white light. "Forsake Him! Or forever suffer the lust you cannot conquer, harlot!"

She moaned to his voice. "I... caaan't..." Wisps of darkness teased her nipples and caressed her tear stained cheeks. "Please... make it go away... I'll do anything but that..."

The invisible sensation of something heavy and thick yet moist dragged along her upper thigh, the creature teasing her with the thrills of what she so craved. She shivered in lust. "Him or Her, darling. Him or Her." his voice was dark and sensuous, full of temptation, not the furious beast from before.

Her body hummed with pleasure as she felt the beginning of something wide and rigid poke at her folds once more. Her breasts shuddered as it held back. "I... I..." more of the purplish black smoke funneled into the confession box, hanging in front of her in anticipation. "I..." it coiled along her skin and teased her senses, like hot and smooth honey running down the back of her legs. "I can't take it anymore!" she cried and jutted her smooth tits out, "Darkness take His Holiness and me too!"

At once her invisible intruder materialized back into the cock from earlier and lanced her with its wild and iron hard length. "Yessss!" hissed the creature as the pale claws shot back into the confession box and held the nun down. "Take my seed and she'll take your soul!"

Grace sobbed with orgasmic ecstasy as the creature's vile weapon exploded inside her. Its dark seed jetted against her quivering pink walls and flooded her ripe and innocent womb, filling her with its accursed spawn. Some of the invading evil raced up past her belly and seeped deep into her flesh and bones, eager to remake her with the blackest of magics.

Morgana's darkness demanded obedience, and the mere thought of bending to her will made Grace shiver. That her body responded so well to the thought only convinced her more that her choice was the right choice. The only choice. Her bright hazel eyes swirled with inky darkness before her irises flashed like twin violet hells, roiling with the essence of her corruption.

The dark queen's unfathomable and merciless will poured into Grace's being, burning her purity and sucking her virtue into a black hole, teeming with sinful carnality and gleeful sadism. All of her carefully practiced morals in honor of His Holiness melted like the snows of yesteryear before her sorcerous lusts.

Her will shattered, Grace's eyes rolled back in euphoria as her body and soul sealed her lustful surrender. Hot fire raced through her pussy and lances of searing white pleasure bloomed in her breasts. An eerie yet satisfied smirk crept across her face as in some dim and buried part of her mind she realized how good it felt to willingly let evil take root in her soul.

Steam rose off her convulsively orgasmic body as she was reformed into voluptuous and sculpted shape. Her breasts rippled and expanded into glorious and pouting mounds of femininity. Those pale orbs glowed with a kind of unnatural vitality as the rest of her complexion followed suit.

Grace screamed her ecstasy within the confessional, lost in the wicked elation of being remade. Her stomach writhed as her womanhood contracted over the vile phallus buried within. Its swollen head poured hot gouts of darkness into her unknowing form, her belly gurgling insidiously as the evil planted in her shadowed womb flourished.

Every unfortunate scar or early wrinkle was reformed into a texture as smooth as marble. Her hair, brown, dull and restrained in a bun, exploded forth into a lustrous mane of locks as black as the night sky. With every change came a new wave of ecstasy, and through it all, she felt all her innocence ripped away. Gleefully. Pleasurably. And not fast enough.

Steam rose off her skin as the black magic remade her into a thing of beauty. Her thighs turned into shapely masterpieces, thick and feminine yet subtly muscled with sorcerous vitality. Her belly became as lithe as a harem girl's, glistening with sweat and heaving to her gasps of ecstasy, the dark shadow beneath her pale skin a reminder of what wickedness now lived in her womb.

Her wide and round breasts engorged and swelled to the evil pumping through her heart. The milky slopes of her flesh pressed together from their sheer fullness, creating a deep line of of succulent cleavage. There wasn't much of the original Grace left, but every last bit of goodness that the vile magic scourged from her body and soul sent her reeling into shrieking ecstasy, her voluptuous peaks colliding with moist smacks to her orgasmic spasms.