Melehan & Morvith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The explosive growth of her breasts had settled down, but the pleasure throbbing from her nipples had not. Runnels of perspiration tickled the orbs of her immense tits, drenching the sweeps and valleys of her steaming cleavage with a sheen that made her bosom shine as if it was washed in oil. Her weeping pussy twitched to the aftershocks of her orgasmic damnation, craving of a cock to ride and a soul to steal.

By the time her blood was black with corruption and her soul a crawling shadow of its former self, a voluptuous goddess sat in the confession box. She sunk her fingers into one of her soft and luscious globes and thumbed the nipple as her other hand snaked past her piping hot belly and played with her nub.

She bit her supple lips and hissed in wanton pleasure, lost in the sensation of relishing her new self. She felt Queen Morgana's all powerful magic sparkle through her transformed flesh and gave a silent prayer of thanks to her for the dark bliss of enslavement.

***

Outside the box, Morvith and Sister Einaudi smiled, having adopted more pious poses as untouched members of the church passed by. "I'd say the Confessor's work is done, Sister Einaudi."

"Yes, my lord. She was one of the last on this side of the church. Only a dozen remain." Einaudi smiled as she caught Morvith's unrepentant gaze upon her succulent, overflowing cleavage, about to spill free from her habit. "Sister Darrow is finishing with the others in the church's living quarters. By morning, all but Mother Vera will be accounted for."

Morvith stood up, just in time to witness Sister Grace emerge from the confession box. Her own love juices still gleamed on her shapely legs and her huge, luscious tits jerked forward and slapped together to her drunken step. He caught the moaning girl and laid her down on the ground before more sensible eyes could see. "Good." he said and turned to Einaudi. "I have something special planned for the holy crone."

***

Melehan and Sabis had cut across the forest in record time, the sky having lightened to the first rays of morning. Before them lay a sprawling encampment that was four times the size the one he originally found Krela at. Orcs trudged down log ramps with lumber and bags of coal heaped over their shoulders, their faces dour and dull.

Melehan's eyes scanned the primitive huts, held up by deer and pig skins. Open roofs allowed campfire smoke to filter out to the open. "Where are Krela's men held?"

Sabis sighed and pressed her voluminous breasts against his side and whispered by his ear. "Already joined the green tide no doubt. They force them to drink from the first she-Orc, Lady Orise." She pointed to the high throne in the middle of the encampment, built of wood and skulls.

Melehan's eyes widened at the voluptuous creature that occupied its pelt laden chair. She was tall and statuesque, at least over six feet and managed an impossible form that bulged with well defined musculature but overlaid with a layer of outrageous curves that stoked his dark lusts. Her hair was spiked and brutish and her enormous breasts pointed off her chest like exquisite mountains of soft jade. When she stood up and barked orders to her underlings with her large stick of dangling Elf skulls, he was graced with a side view of her spectacular ass, so round and high he imagined being able to steady a wine goblet over her cheeks.

"Ah, the one they call Mama Okok? Curious name." He was denied Krela's Orcish body, he would not lose out again. He resolved to ravish at least one female before he wiped them out. Below the Orc matriarch's taut belly he noticed a glowing diamond as green as the sea and the size of a gourd, studded into her belt. The Stone of the Incorruptible.

Sabis's heartless yet honeyed laughter tingled his ears and he was reminded of how he wanted a second helping between the busty Elf's legs as well. "It's because she howls 'Oh cock!' every time she and her champions rut like farm animals."

"And I take it Mama Dark is my mother?"

She smiled. "Yes. Given her age and concentration of her magic in your blood, your seed would prove fatal to their women. Pleasurably of course. Ever since they lost a few she-Orcs from a few men whose hearts were blacker than most they've forced them all to drink, not mating until they can't even remember their names, much less how they grew tusks." She said the last bit with venom in her voice, her eyes blazing with a deathless hatred as she beheld the Orcish warriors.

Melehan lunged up and unsheathed his blade. "Well then, that settles it. Let's kill them. Not too quickly, I have designs for your Lady Orise..." his eyes narrowed at the she-Orc chieftain and noticed she still wore a torn and frilly skirt that barely covered the globes of her thick and sculpted green cheeks. It was of Elven make but ragged and dirty. Perhaps the only token she has left of her former existence, he thought.

Sabis was surprised but her voice still remained breathy and sensuous as she clung to him. "Don't you have a specific plan? A strategy?"

Melehan snarled and pushed down the slope without her. "Please, they're bloody Orcs. Anything more complicated than chop and kill is too high a compliment to pay these cretins." He glanced over his shoulder and pitched a bolt of shadow at Sabis's groin. The former Elf maiden twitched and writhed in pleasure to the spell's touch. "That should help, but don't let them fuck you."

When she looked down she saw her crotch sealed up with a shadowy chastity belt, absorbing all light. She looked back to Melehan and saw he was gone. The battle had begun.

Melehan screamed like an enraged wraith and by the time he had reached the bottom of the leafy slope, already fifteen of the Orc's number lay on the ground in ruinous heaps, their piggish heads rolling down the incline like ugly green boulders.

Mama Okok stood up from her throne and watched the scene intently, while the guards at her throne drooled and gaped at her chiseled body and the bouncing flesh of her perfect tits. Her eyes widened when she saw the black whirlwind of death that Melehan had become, lopping off limbs like they were naught but fields of wheat to be scythed.

Admiration turned to panic when he kicked over sconces full of coal and flames onto her horde's tents and huts. More chaos bloomed when volleys of shadow and violet light exploded among the tents, vaporizing her legions and devouring them in darkness before they could even draw axes. Her eyes drifted up the nearby hill and she snarled when she saw a cackling dark haired Elf throwing down destruction from her hands. Her primitive mind scrambled to remember, thinking all of her weak kind dead, but the princeling clad in black distracted her.

Melehan had kicked over every bit of coal and flame over, until only he and the Orc matriarch were alone in a great walled circle of fire, cut off from her great numbers and surrounded by the cooling corpses of her dullards. "Lady Orise!" he screamed and jabbed his slick blade in her direction, "I've come to claim my recompense for your crimes against the Queen!"

Lady Orise... the sound of the name had a familiar twinge in the back of the busty green savage's lust addled mind, but she couldn't place it. Like most pink skin words, just irrelevant noise before the fucking. Still, she knew the last creature she wanted to ride was the one in front of her. His eyes burned violet and his pale, fine features bespoke of a cruelty that eluded and surpassed her own savagery.

She stomped down her steps and accidentally crushed the head of one of her last remaining guards. "You no fuck Okok! You suck 'til green like Okok!" She arched her back and pushed out her titanic juggs, round and hefty, their dark green hue only made them look more bountiful. Her eyes gleamed when she saw the prince's mesmerized face. Her heart and chest swelled with imbecilic pride, for she knew that having the most spectacular breasts and the deepest cleavage in the horde made her most fit to rule. She knew Elf things, like 'titles' and 'qualifications' just got in the way. Breasts were best.

Melehan laughed and swiped off the last guard's head with a blinding flick of his wrist. "I don't take orders from Orc sluts!" He charged in front of her while she brandished her stick and swung for his head. He dodged the brutal yet clumsy blow and broke the tribal weapon in half. "But I do take pleasure from them." he sneered and then head butted the savage woman in the head, sending her tumbling back into her seat.

With a pillager's efficiency, the dark prince sheathed one sword and unsheathed another. Mama Okok looked at his hefty and throbbing member with both terror and desire, but then resolved to kill him before he could. Her strong legs wrapped around his chest and crumpled his armor while she swung herself up to smother him within the silken green expanse of her giant tits.

Melehan's rage was muffled by the buoyant dark jade slopes that flowed from her chest. His vision was consumed by the massive valley of green cleavage pressing in on his face, his breath dwindling under the onslaught of plump and silken flesh. He coughed when he felt one of her large nipples slip in between his lips and then the dribble of the forbidden Orc elixir that had spelled the doom of Camelot's most noble people. His face was completely engulfed within her ripe and juicy bosom, so much so he felt her ample flesh heat up and glisten as more of her Orcish concoction flowed from her copious tits.

The prince thought the mixture more bitter and scalding than the witches of the Black Moon. He remained undaunted and fearless of the fatal fluid, even as it flowed across his tongue. His mother's magic protected him. The more the she-Orc moaned and shuddered, the more she poured of herself into him. "Drink drink!" she gasped, her face in a snarl. Her thighs had lessened in their crushing power to the pleasure sparking across her nipples, though Melehan felt his body struggling to remain cool.

His mother's dark magic dispersed the Orcish vex like a black viper, swallowing the invading curse whole. But it could not do so forever. His brain would fry before long and then he'd be dead... and Mama Okok would go unplundered. Such a terrible thought moved him to action and he brought his mailed fist down upon the busty primitive's chest and wailed upon her until she yielded.

At once the feel of her hot yet soft and lush globes fell away and she tumbled back in her seat, coughing. Melehan coughed out a deluge of her Orcish fluids and then lunged down between her thick emerald thighs before she could close them. His armored gauntlets held back her flying fists and pinned them above her head.

"Yes, you've got some fight in you, I'll give you that..." he forced his cock deep into her folds and groaned at how sweltering hot her pussy proved to be... and how deep. He felt as if he could plunge forever but for the limits of his cock. Her inner walls shuddered and spasmed around his manhood with a silken grip, sucking and contracting so hard that were he more aroused he would have come right then. "But now I'm in you."

Mama Okok looked at him in surprise and fear. He should have turned green by now but his eyes still blazed with the cursed color. Through it all, her dull mind could not resist the pleasure of taking a cock. She was fulfilling her life purpose, even if it lead to death.

"Oh cock! Cock fuck fuck! No!" she bellowed, her muscles straining to throw her ravisher off.

Melehan speared her throbbing pussy with vigor and grimaced when her powerful thighs squeezed around him again, this time around his waist. He wanted this to last forever. To feel her gushing hot slit, to see her colossal, ripe mammaries wobble and collide, twin teardrop orbs graced with the richest shade of viridian his eyes could imagine, just aching to be sucked.

He willed his black gauntlets to fade in a haze of smoke and then groped her mammoth globes with his bare hands, both groaned in pleasure. His fingers sunk into her firm and plump flesh, pushing them against her chest so they swelled below her neck like round green pillows. Her own hands, now free, shot for his neck and strangled him as he fucked her furiously.

Husky and feral moans ripped loose from her tusked mouth while her green eyes blazed wild, desperate to climax, desperate to kill. Melehan fought through the pain of being choked off. The pleasure of squeezing such silky soft and huge, fleshy tits was so great as to put off saving his own life. He grinned as he found a new thrusting rhythm, where every third plunge he would slam her squelching pussy so hard as to break her grip and then take in a fresh breath of air.

He felt her nails digging into his skin and her thick thighs draw him further into her crazed embrace. She needed him deeper. The she-Orc bucked and squirmed underneath him, her taut belly undulating to her body shaking orgasms. Melehan broke away from her puffy and round green slopes of quivering titflesh for a moment to pick her up and take her seat, placing her on top of him.

His hands gripped onto her plump and statuesque emerald ass cheeks, and rammed her against his cock. Her bestial scream of ecstasy made his ears ring while her massive bosom slapped his face, disorienting him with their heavy yet soft weight. Mama Okok swiveled her wide breeding hips as she rode up and down on the prince's impressive shaft, her juices wetting his girth as much as her shapely green thighs.

"Oh cock oh cock!" she snarled, arching her sculpted back so that her forest green melons could smother Melehan's face. "You give good fuck fuck, but now I make you dead dead!" Her well-developed ass cheeks bounced and jiggled together furiously, as if in a competition to see which one could flex more and swallow up the prince's cock the best.

Melehan choked as her hands wrapped around his neck once more, pressing him into the seat with her immense muscular weight atop him. Here the she-Orc was at an advantage and a brief flare of panic ignited in his soul at his grave mistake. Only one thing could save him now.

He let his mind drift to the sheer pleasure of having her tight, velvet inner walls clamp around his cock, to having her voluptuous bottom bounce up and down on him and the hypnotic view of seeing her huge, green and round breasts sway and bob against each other. The wet vice of her tight vaginal muscles smothered his shaft as angrily as her hands around his neck, her round and fleshy jade ass cheeks slamming down on him so hard as to bruise his thighs. Everything about her called to him.

And then he came.

"Fuuuuuck!" both said at the same time, he in release, she in panic. He took solid handfuls of the quivering and soft green domes of her spectacular backside and stuffed his greedy face in between her chasm of cleavage, holding the she-Orc down as his enchanted seed shot into her body and vanquished the Orc curse.

Mama Okok convulsed in ecstasy, the most she had ever felt in her long years as the matriarch of the Orcish horde. Her tusks cut into her lips and her eyes rolled back into her head. Orgasm after orgasm blew through her, rendering her skin numb... her arms stiff... her thoughts more empty... and her heart cold. Breath caught in her throat as she was frozen in a pose of ultimate sexual release, her back arched and her majestic breasts pushed out.

Melehan pulled his cock out when he felt the change come over the she-Orc and lifted her off before she became any heavier. By the time his satiated manhood was covered back up within the confines of his wicked armor, Mama Okok was immortalized within her throne, a statue of shining ebony stone with eyes like gleaming amethysts.

Only the Stone of the Incorruptible lay unscathed by his forbidden touch. He reached forward and broke it off from her now marble belt, sending errant crumbles and pebbles down the she-Orc's stony legs.

"No my lord, not the stone!" called a voice from behind. He turned and smiled, seeing his one and only Elf pet. Her hands were clasped together in fright, forcing her creamy cleavage into even greater swells above her tight dress.

Melehan laughed and stepped down the throne while the fires continued to burn through the horde around them. He caught a few charred and beefy corpses just outside the ring of fire, eager warriors to save their matriarch, but it was not enough. "My mother will like this gift. Perhaps her arcanists can fix it, make her a new Orc army. One less imbecilic, hopefully."

"You don't understand my lord, my people tried to do just that and-"

He placed a hand on Sabis's shoulder, his voice sharp. "Your people are dead. Mine on the other hand, are not. Nor do we expect miracles from curses."

The Elf witch bowed her head and hugged his side, grinding her tight pussy against him to calm his agitation. "Yes, my lord, my apologies..."

As they strolled out of the hell the camp had become, oblivious to the collapsing ramps and towers of the Orcs as they fell into flames, he thought aloud. "Well then... Krela's gone. Now a strapping Orcish whore, likely off sucking some savage in the forest."

"What a shame..." said Sabis mournfully, but secretly grateful another of her lord's favorites was out of the way.

Melehan shrugged his shoulders. "Not especially, her previous self was not what one would describe as poetic or gifted. You'll replace her, being uniquely suited for this territory. You and the new mayor should find many things in common."

The Elf witch gasped and squeezed his hand in delight. "Oh my, my lord, th-thank you so much for this honor!"

Melehan said nothing and smiled as the flames in the encampment turned into a high blaze, spreading onto the nearby forest trees. He didn't suspect there would be much of a forest left for Sabis to govern after the inferno but that suited him just fine. The Orcs would be ash and yet another corner of his mother's empire would reduced to a more manageable scope.

The Queen would be proud.

***

Mother Vera and Morvith sat across an oak table, sipping morning tea. "I'm just glad your stay is over with. Hard to believe a servant of His Holiness could bring so much insanity and chaos deep into the heart of His flock."

Morvith took another sip from his cup and chuckled as he put it down. "That is hard to believe. Harder still is when otherwise sensible folk refuse to see what is right in front of them, either out of comfort or despair, they ignore the truth at their own peril..." Many of the church's nuns had come to see the brave Paladin off, each and every one hiding figures built for sin underneath their thin habits.

Vera frowned and set her cup down with great stillness. "You're beginning to try my patience." She glanced at many of the Sisters and felt an uneasy knot form in her stomach. They were all standing in a circle around the table, and each one, down to Sister Grace, had that alluring yet salacious look of Sisters Einaudi and Darrow.

She vowed she would have words with the two indecent Sisters for spreading makeup and other things that made her holy women look like harlots.

Morvith finished his cup. "And I must thank His Holiness for instilling such virtue in you. Otherwise it would have broken already and there might have been a panic before I could finish..."

"Finish what?" she said sharply. Her breath had grown steadily more heavy since sitting down that morning, but chalked it off to her distaste of the visiting Paladin's demeanor. It had not occurred to her how easily her arthritic hands handled her tea cup now, or the moist softness in her palms, nor the strange tingling that ran all along her skin. She tried to speak again. "Agh... uhhh... ohhh..." she sighed and felt her limbs fall into a numb paralysis while her pious soul quailed with fear.