Melina's Balcony Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

"Well what are you waiting for?" Melina hears Beth ask her, not in an angry tone of voice but rather simply stating a question.

This causes Melina to smile as she gets to work and sticks her tongue as far out as she can make it go and runs it up and down Beth's outer lips causing her to moan softly. The soft moaning is nice, but Melina wants to try and make Beth moan so loud that she can't control it and so she starts to lick Beth's pussy with one, two, three, four licks. Soon Melina is like a famished animal which has just been put down a piece of food, and the food is Beth's pussy which she hungrily laps at.

Beth smiles as she reaches out and holds on to the railings of the balcony rail for support while Melina expertly licks her cunt, the Glamazon loving the feel of having Melina's tongue worshipping her pussy and much to her surprise and delight it isn't long before Beth can feel her nectar begin to pour out of her and into Melina's welcoming mouth.

Tasting Beth's juices causes Melina to go all out as she goes from gentle lapping to tongue fucking The Glamazon's Glama Pussy as she herself calls it fucking it for all it is worth if not for all she is worth doing her best to squeeze in a few licks to Beth's pussy's lips and clit in between frantically thrusting her tongue in and out of the dripping wet love hole of The Glamazon's.

As she increase's the power behind her thrusts Beth feels Melina wrap her lips tightly around her pussy evidently desperately trying to prevent any of the juices from escaping her hungry mouth. Soon she is greedily sucking her cunt while her tongue touches every part of Beth's Glama pussy.

Beth is impressed at how much of herself Melina is throwing into this causing her to start moaning and groaning softly at first but slowly picking up volume as well as causing her to start moving her body move back and forward in response to Melina's assault.

Melina's eyes shoot open as she hears the sound of the railings to the balcony rail moving Melina immediately guesses why it is because Beth is now using the railing for support as she starts to really respond to what Melina is doing by going faster with her body going back and forth above her. Beth continues to moan and groan and those moans and groans continue to get louder and louder. Melina can even hear Beth start swearing under her breath and in between the moans and the groans which is music to her ears because it tells her that her Glamazon is close to cumming.

"Ooooohhhhh that's it Melina, lick my pussy, lick my pussy you beautiful pussy girl." Beth says suddenly which makes Melina smile even more, "Mmmmmmmmmm lick my pussy my beautiful pussy girl. Get your tongue inside me, get your tongue as deep inside me as you can. Lick my pussy my beautiful little Latina pussy girl."

The Glamazon continues giving Melina words of encouragement which have the desired affect as Melina does her best to put even more intensity into her pussy licking, sucking and fucking. Soon Beth stops calling Melina names and even her swear words become moans and groans as Melina continues to give Beth's pussy the best tongue fucking it's ever had.

Beth is gritting her teeth desperate to try and maintain control over her moans and groans however the more Melina fucks her with her mouth the harder it is getting not to scream out in pleasure. Heck Melina is doing such a good job Beth might even scream so loud it could rival her 'primal scream'. As Melina continues to lick her Beth starts to move her upper body again only this time up and down instead of back and forth while again holding onto the railing not just to help her with her movements but also for support due to the fact that very soon Beth knows she is going to come harder than she has come in a long time and despite how hard she is trying to keep herself quiet the one thing Beth can't control is the sound of the railing as she holds onto it.

All of a sudden Melina stops tongue fucking Beth and concentrates all of her efforts on her clit going between licking it to tongue fucking it or at the very least giving it little jabs with the tip of her tongue, however she soon stops stabbing it with her tongue and just focuses on licking it, although like earlier when she was licking Beth's breasts Melina does it a different way to normal she does as though she is painting a fence going up and then down and diverting between the two.

"Oh Melina, my beautiful pussy girl, I'm... I'm... I'm going to cum!" Beth says through gritted teeth as she moans still through gritted teeth and cums at the same time.

The force of Beth's orgasm as well as the strength she has to use to stop herself from screaming causes her body to shake as her orgasm hits her. However Beth has enough presents of mind to feel Melina grab onto her thighs. Why she does this Beth isn't sure nor does she care as her body continues to shake as she rides the waves of her first orgasm.

Melina can tell due to the fact that Beth is shaking that the orgasm she just had was a powerful one and although she didn't scream as loud as she had wanted her to she knows she was close but now the only thing on her mind is getting as much delicious Glama cum into her mouth. Not wanting to miss any of the delicious juice which is gushing out of Beth's pussy and into Melina's mouth. The only problem is that there is so much of it that Melina can't swallow fast enough and it starts running down her chin and escaping out of the sides of her mouth and onto the dressing gown.

We're taking that dressing gown with us when we leave, Melina mentally tells herself as she continues to try and swallow as much of Beth's cream as she possibly can. Once Beth has finished cumming she focus on cleaning her pussy completely of any and all remaining juice until she can't find any and so she slowly let go of Beth's thighs and waits for Beth to make the next move.

Once Beth has gotten control back over her body and stopped shaking she slowly get's to her feet and stands next to Melina who is still laying on the dressing gown looking up at The Glamazon as she looks back down at her.

"You just stay right there." Beth tells her once again using her authoritive tone of voice, "Don't move a muscle until I get back."

With that Beth turns and heads back inside of the hotel room and goes straight over to her suitcase, opens it and rifles through her stuff until she finds what she is looking for. Once she has it she pulls it out of the suitcases, closes the suitcase back up and then inspects the item more closely. Even though she has seen it and looked at it countless times before Beth always likes looking at it before she uses it and knowing that she is going to use it gives her a thrill almost as great as when she is actually using it.

After admiring the 12 inch strap on the Glamazon suddenly realises she needs something to lubricate it with and realises that the tub of KY Jelly she normally uses is still in the suitcase as well as a replacement set of balls for her strap on. Beth's strap on was special, she could fill the replaceable balls with any liquid of her choosing and the Glamazon chose her cum. The Glamazon feels there is something so primal about filling another woman with her cum, and it is something she loves to do to her girl. So she opens it again and once again ruffles through her things until she finds the tub of KY Jelly and a set of replacement balls which she pulls out. This time Beth leaves her suitcase open due to the fact she realises that Melina is waiting for her out on the balcony and the more time that passes the more chance there is that somebody will come out and catch them.

Meanwhile back out on the balcony Melina is still laying on the dressing gown waiting excitedly for her Glamazon to return with the strap on and remind her who she belongs to as Beth put it.

All of a sudden Melina see's Beth come back out onto the balcony with a tub of KY Jelly and a set of fake balls in one hand and a 12 inch strap on dildo in the other, the same 12 inch strap on dildo that took her anal cherry the very first night they where together and now whenever it is used brings her nothing but orgasm after orgasm.

Melina turns her attention from the strap on to Beth who is now standing at Melina's feet and is staring back at her.

Keeping her eyes locked with Melina's Beth puts the KY Jelly and fake balls onto the nearby chair and then steps into the harness and pulls it around her waist. Beth closes her eyes momentarily doing her best to suppress a small moan as she feels the small dildo inside the device slide into her own pussy. Once she has secured the strap on Beth once again locks eyes with Melina who was watching every move she made.

Melina smiles an ear to ear smile as she watches her Glamazon start to stroke the strap on. Even though they both know it's not real Melina knows the only reason Beth is doing this is to turn her on, and it's working. Melina continues to watch as Beth picks up the KY Jelly and gets down onto her hands and knee's in between Melina's legs which she stretches out either side of Beth giving her easy access as well as a great view of her pussy.

Beth smiles as she stares at her lovers hole before turning her attention to the KY Jelly which she puts on the ground opens and get's a small amount on her fingers and begins to massage it onto the fake cock which she is about to use to fuck Melina senseless.

After a few more globs of Jelly Beth puts the lid back on the jelly but leaves it there just in case she needs it for the other hole of Melina's that she intends on filling with her cock.

"Time for me to remind you who you belong too." Beth says looking directly at Melina with a smile.

"Ready when you are Glamazon." Melina says smiling back at her.

Melina watches as Beth spits on three fingers of her right hand and reaches towards her pussy and gently traces her outer lips and then pushes a single digit inside.

Melina moans softly as she feels the digit enter her. After a while she feels a second digit slide into join the first one and then she feels a third. As if that isn't enough Beth gently curls her fingers inside of Melina's cunt and begins to move them in and out slowly to begin with however getting faster with each thrust back inside.

As Beth continues to finger fuck Melina's pussy she is able to feel Melina's pussy get wetter and wetter in response to her actions.

Finally satisfied that Melina's pussy is wet enough Beth takes her fingers out of her and positions the strap on ready to enter Melina's cunt. Once she is happy Beth looks at Melina to make sure she is ready. Melina simply looks back with a smile on her face and her eyes tell Beth everything she needs to know.

With that Beth begins to push her fake cock into Melina's pussy causing Melina to moan already through gritted teeth evidently in an attempt to stop the moan getting too loud.

Relax, Melina thinks to herself as she feels the dildo start to enter her. Despite how often she has had the fake cock inside of her she still always feels almost like a virgin about to be deflowered. Maybe it's because of the size or the girth or something. Whatever it is Melina hopes it never stops happening because it always gives her a thrill imaging that this is her first time and Beth is her first.

Beth stops suddenly which Melina knows is her giving her a few minutes to relax before continuing to slide the dildo inside her.

With each inch that slides inside of her Melina feels as though she is getting closer and closer to her orgasm and yet when all 12 inches are inside of her Melina doesn't come even though due to her having 12 inches of fake cock she feels as though she is going too.

Beth looks down at Melina and their joined bodies the fake cock now completely inside her. She then looks at Melina and as the two lock eyes again Beth starts to slowly and gently remove the dildo/cock from her and once it is all the way out she again slowly and gently pushes it back in. Beth keeps doing this until she get's into a rhythm, The Glamazon continuing to slowly fuck her girlfriend as the two lover's eyes stay locked on one and other.

Melina loves the feel of the strap on inside of her and while she appreciates Beth trying to help her pussy get used to the size and girth etc she does wish she would just fuck her as hard as she has fucked her pussy and ass in the past after all she is supposed to be reminding her who she belongs too.

Suddenly breaking eye contact Beth bends down and begins licking and sucking on the side of Melina's neck making her moan a little bit louder than before.

"If you want me to go faster Melina," Beth says in a whisper, "You know what you have to do."

Melina smiles realising now why Beth was being so slow and gentle and deciding to do what her Glamazon wants or rather say what her Glamazon has been waiting to hear her say.

"Please fuck me." Melina says or rather begs in a voice barely above a whisper, "Please fuck me as hard as you can."

Beth smiles, "Wrap those pretty legs of yours around me first."

Melina follows Beth's instructions not just wrapping her legs around Beth but also her arms as well, while she mentally and physically tries to prepare herself for the pussy fucking she is about to receive from the Glamazon.

Slowly Melina feels the strap on leave her pussy until she can only feel the head inside of her there is a few seconds gap and then she feels the dildo being slammed back inside her with all of the Glamazon's might.

Melina grits her teeth but that doesn't stop her screaming through them. Luckily her gritted teeth seem to take some of the volume out of the scream, as The Glamazon starts to fuck her pussy, making Melina dig her fingernails into Beth's back, as well as tightened her arms and legs grip on her as she hammers into her.

The feeling of Melina's fingernails digging into her back, as well as the feeling of Melina's arms and legs gripping onto her tightly has the affect Melina no doubt wants as Beth pounds into her girl's pussy as hard as she can. Well, almost as hard as she can.

Sure she had used all her might for the first thrust, but since then Beth has been only fucking Melina at what would be an impressive speed for any normal human being, but was nothing to the Glamazon.

Beth was barely even breaking a sweat as she powerfully thrust into her girlfriend, and as much as she wants to show what she can really do the women's champion feels like teasing her woman a little longer.

To those unfamiliar with Beth's capabilities might think that this is as hard as she could fuck, and considering the speed and roughness no doubt a lot of women would be more than satisfied with this level of fucking, but over the past six months Beth had spoiled Melina with the type of brutal pussy poundings that only someone powerful like the Glamazon could perform, and Beth was confident that her girl wouldn't settle for second best.

Beth was right.

Although Melina can tell Beth is fucking her hard, so wonderfully hard, she can tell it's not as hard as she could fuck her.

Melina knows her Glamazon, knows what she's capable of, and she is definitely holding back. Why? Because she's worried Melina isn't ready for it? No, that can't be it, all The Glamazon would have to do is look into her eyes to tell how desperately she needs this. So it can only be one thing, Beth wants her to beg some more. Melina doesn't have a problem with doing that if it means she gets what she wants, but first she decides to try another tactic, challenging The Glamazon.

"Come on Beth." Melina then says knowing that The Glamazon has got more in her than this.

"I thought you where supposed to be showing me who I belong too." Melina adds knowing that that will add fire to the fuel.

Beth smiles her words having the desired effect on her girl.

"So you want me to fuck you harder do you Melina?" Beth asks her willing to give Melina what she wants but not before she get's what she wants.

"Oh yes Beth... I want more." Melina pleads.

"You want to be owned by me do you?" Beth then asks.

"Yes... I want you to own me completely." Melina says.

"Then consider yourself owned." Beth snaps, and with that she starts to really give Melina's pussy a pounding, fucking her with everything that she has, putting everything that is her into the fucking, wanting to show Melina who she belongs too.

Melina's eyes glaze over as her powerful girlfriend finally gives her the type of fucking she had been craving from her, her pussy being practically torn to shreds by the brutal thrusting it is receiving, although both women know that it will be fine.

Over the past six months Melina's pussy has been on a steady diet of hard strap on fucking, the mighty Glamazon slowly increasing the roughness of each fucking until she had stretched Melina out to take even the hardest of fuckings. And take them Melina did eagerly. In fact Melina found herself begging for Beth's cock. She had never beg for cock before, but Beth had awoken a little slut inside her and now Melina couldn't get enough of that strap on cock.

Even now as Beth was giving her the hardest and most brutal pussy pounding she was capable of each and every thrust just made Melina want more.

Melina tries to tell Beth this but she can no longer control her mouth as it spews random words in Spanish that Melina knew her girlfriend couldn't understand, not that it would have mattered, so she tries to tell her with her eyes to give her more of that cock.

Whether she understood or not Beth kept pounding into Melina, her eyes burning into the girl beneath her, letting her know who she belonged too, which was something that both of them knew without a shadow of a doubt.

As the fucking continues Beth can't help but smile as she pounds her girl, the Glamazon happy everything is working out so well.

Beth knows she is slamming away as hard as she can, and the effects are very clear, Melina staring at her with a look of pure need for more of her cock.

As Melina stares up at her with this look of pure need her mouth can't stop babbling, although Melina isn't able to speak, at least not in English, as every word that falls from her lips is in Spanish, a sign to Beth that she is giving Melina what she wants and plows on.

While Beth is fucking Melina with the strap on she is also fucking herself due to the small dildo inside of her own pussy which is attached to the strap on. With every thrust in and out of Melina causes the small dildo to thrust in and out of her own cunt pushing Beth closer and closer to her third orgasm as Beth pushes Melina closer and closer to her's.

All of a sudden out of nowhere Beth hear's Melina call her name and the next thing she knows or rather feels is Melina's body squeezing her like a vice as she cums and then she feels Melina's body start to shake and shudder a sign that Melina is in the throws of one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Seeing her girl open her mouth to scream Beth quickly places her mouth over Melina's, swallowing the other diva's screams to the point of almost silencing them completely as the powerful Glamazon continues plowing into her girlfriend, so close to a orgasm of her own and so desperate to get it. Beth knows Melina can take it, and from the reaction of her body she is almost sure Melina is taking it and loving it.

Beth is right again as Melina is taking it and loving it, partly because she knows her Glamazon wants to cum and she desperately wants her Glamazon to cum while fucking her, but partly because she knows what Beth is capable of doing to her in this state, and the women's champion doesn't disappoint, pounding Melina's pussy through three wonderful orgasms before the blonde finally cums herself.

When Beth's body starts to shake the Glamazon doesn't miss a beat, spending a few moments gently slowing down her thrusts before burying the strap on inside her girl and leaving it there as she squeezes the balls of her strap on. Melina's eyes flutter as she feels liquid entering her pussy, filling her up and marking her insides as property of the Glamazon. Over the past six months Melina had lost track of how much of Beth's cum had been pumped deep inside her courtesy of her girlfriend's squirting strap on, and even though she had found it a little weird at first now Melina loved the feeling of being filled with Beth's cream, their cum mixing together inside her in what was a pure sign that she belonged to the Glamazon.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers