All Comments on 'Melinda's First Time'

by Dansbabygirl

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very nice

Goos sweet story of Daddy fucking his daughter......makes oe wonder how many Daddies dream of that..........hmmmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You

You got it right... I was moved... Now if Melie have had a girl friend sleep over and it was her girl friend that loved her Dad. Her girl friends dream come true story, I'd would have been really moved..

PornguinPornguinabout 15 years ago
Sweet

Perfectly pace; not too slow and not too fast. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very Nice

That was a great story! Wish you were my daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THIS TECHNIQUE IS SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING

PSLibraBalancePSLibraBalanceabout 15 years ago
Incredibly Sexy

That was a hot sexy story. How could one not be turned on by such a hot display of taboo sex? Looking forward to a possible second chapter.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3about 15 years ago
Stupid comment from a reader.

Ok, if "I'mmmmm Cummmmmmmmmingggggggg!" seems boring, how would you feel if the author used, "Oh, daddy. I'm cumming."? The extra letters used by authors shows emotion and long, drawn out exclamations. If you just say, "Look out," it sounds like you are simply passing him on the sidewalk with a hot pizza. If you say, "LOOK OOOOUUUUUUTTTT!", it expresses anger, fear, anxiety, desparation, and/or importance! Therefore, "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

Great story, sorry to write vulgarities toward others in your comment section, but amateurs should not be allowed to comment on the works of others sometimes, especially anonymously!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
yummy

That was a great story! Perfect combo of soft/sweet and sexy/erotic. Loved the affection he showed her and loved the raw lust from both of them. Hope to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
sweet virgin daughter

Brings back memories of my sweet one.So wet and moaning slowly entering her and feeling her tight pussy grasp my shaft as I introduced her to lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mm, fuck.

I wish my daddy would touch me like that.. You make it sound so fucking sexy.. maybe I can seduce him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

real good, plz add some more!!! serious dont let this be the only one!! :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

very good story, the first time i had my daddy was in his bed like that, thank u, brings back many wonderful memories for me, i look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice!!

keep it cumming

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 12 years ago
If Only It Were Me

I wish I had a Dad just like Melinda's!!! I REALLY hope you'll write a Ch. 02...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please write more about them.

I agree I wish my daddy was like Melinda's. Sadly I do not remember my first time. No I was not drunk, or high. I was only 3 years old. When my step grandfather took my virginity. I have thought about writting about what happened to me growing up. Please if u read this comment email me at tonia.duvall@yahoo.com and let me know what you think if I should write or not. Please write more about these two great writting and got me off before he even got his blowjob great job don't stop.

auSolitude1964auSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Sweet

Short and sweet daddy daughter fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great memories. I fucked my daughter many times in the past. The first time was when her boyfriend was caught cheating on her.

After that we continued fucking whenever we got a chance. Her first daughter is ours. Two weeks after a time we had sex she missed her monthly periods. We came up with a plan. She told me there's a guy who likes her a lot. She went out with him and had sex. After some time had passed she told him she was pregnant. They moved in together and she had our first baby. She is happily married now and whenever we make time we fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous