Melissa Ch. 02

Story Info
He wants to stretch her open.
1.8k words
4.3
62.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
in_use
in_use
14 Followers

I left work early Thursday afternoon and headed out for a long run. It was the second week of April, and temperatures on the east coast were in the mid seventies with no humidity. I adjusted my headphones as I headed into the park at a slow jog, the music pounding my brain in time with my feet hitting the pavement. Thoughts of Melissa's seductive voice and filthy mind had been distracting me all week. Tonight we would finally meet face to face.

I was trying hard not to have any expectations, I mean, if we weren't attracted to each other it would be ok, we could probably laugh about our phone encounter and go on as friends. But what if we were?

I ran four or five miles at a steady pace, listening to the music and letting my thoughts roam through all the possibilities. My cock twitched the entire time, probably in part because I had quit my chronic masturbating cold turkey two nights before. Oh well, if nothing happened tonight I'd go buy myself a new toy and treat myself to an extra special orgasm.

Arriving home I realized I only had an hour before I was to meet Melissa, so I hopped in the shower, thru on a t-shirt and jeans, brushed my hair back and flew out the door. A fifteen minute drive later I was circling Melissa's block looking for a parking space. The third time around the block I got lucky and slipped into an open space, grazing the curb in the process.

I could feel the jitters in my stomach as I walked half a block down the street and turned left to enter the courtyard in front of Melissa's apartment. The buildings in the courtyard were built to resemble an old English village, with a storefront on the ground floor with two or three apartments above it.

I found Melissa's apartment right away, took another deep breath and rang the bell.

"Door's open, come on up." She called through the window.

At this point I was really nervous, I climbed the stairs slowly, trying to look composed when suddenly the door at the top opened and a beautiful smiling face appeared.

"Hi, come in, come in, just poured some wine, want some? Actually I just poured my third glass of wine, I'm a little nervous."

I got to the top of the stairs and my mouth dropped open. Melissa was beautiful. Maybe that's not the right word. She was hot. She was incredibly sexy. And there was something so fucking adorable about her. She was tall, probably close to 5'10, maybe 150 pounds, with those beautiful long legs wrapped in tight low rider jeans that hugged her ass and her equally beautiful large breasts in a knit halter. Melissa had that pale Irish skin that was flawless, deep brown eyes and that smile that seemed to never end.

She greeted me with a big hug and a quick peck on the corner of my mouth. I didn't recognize her perfume, but it was so good I wanted to nuzzle my face against her neck to draw in the scent.

"I'm a little nervous too; any kind of alcohol would be good." I said

Melissa poured a wine glass to the rim and handed it to me, that huge smile still painting her face.

The small talk was pretty much non existent. We rambled back and fourth about music and art, running, traveling and food, it was an amazing connection. Halfway through the second bottle of wine Melissa got up to make us some dinner and I joined her in the kitchen, putting the mussels on to steam with wine, garlic and oil while she made some salads.

After dinner we curled up together on the couch, lightly kissing, stroking each others faces with our fingertips and taking a few seconds now and again to look into each others eyes. My cock was straining through my jeans and I could feel two days of built up cum screaming to be released.

My hand slid down Melissa neck, trailing the curves leading to her thighs, and slowly sliding up towards her pussy. She gasped and I felt her body tighten up, so I slid my hand between her legs, cupping her pussy through her jeans while staring into her eyes.

"I'm so fucking wet; I want you to fuck me so badly."

I responded by kissing her deeply, my tongue wrapping around hers as I pushed her legs apart and unbuttoned her jeans. Melissa jumped up, slid her pants off letting them fall to the floor, and then pulled her halter top over her head, leaving her standing in front of me in a very small pair of sheer panties with a matching bra.

I stood up next to her pulling my shirt over my head and letting it fall next to her clothes. I brought my hand up to her neck, wrapping my fingers around her throat as I eased her backwards onto the couch. Leaning over her my cock still straining against my pants, I spit on my fingers and slid my hand into her panties, grazing over her clit as my index and middle fingers worked their way inside her.

"I'm going to stretch your cunt wide open," I said. "I want you to know what it's like to be completely filled."

Melissa let out a moan and a small shiver as my fingers as my fingers slid deeper inside her.

"These have to go, take them off." I said tugging at her panties.

I slid my fingers out and Melissa pulled down her panties, leaving them atop of our other clothes.

"Do you have any lube?" I asked.

Melissa, her body still shaking a little pointed towards her bedroom. "In there, top drawer next to my bed."

"Stay there."

I walked to the bedroom, flipped on the light switch and opened her nightstand drawer. Right in the top of the drawer sat a huge bottle of lube and an enormous black double headed dildo.

I grabbed both, headed back into the living room to find Melissa lying in the same spot, her fingers circling her clit. I smacked her hand away and pushed my fingers back inside her.

"That's my cunt tonight, you don't touch it." I said smiling.

Melissa looked up at me beaming, "Oh I like this! Push me, I'm your fucking whore, I'll squirt for you, I'll swallow your cum, whatever you want."

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and pushed them into her mouth, fucking her throat with my fingertips. She started reaching for her pussy again and my hand came down hard against it. I stood up reached for the bottle of lube and began greasing my hand up to my wrist. I began working my hand inside her, starting with three fingers and stretching her bit by bit until my pinky slipped in.

"Squeeze my hand slut."

I felt her pussy tighten around my hand and when it loosened slipped my thumb inside.

"That's fucking great! I'm such a fucking slut, keep going!"

I slipped my hand out of her pussy and immediately pushed three fingers back in, my palm turned upwards sliding my fingers over that soft g spot.

"Pull your fingers out!" she yelled. Followed by "Now shove them back in!"

I yanked my hand out and shoved it back in just in time to feel her pussy start pulsing around it. Suddenly a jet of fluid shot from right above my palm followed by another and another. It was like a little fountain, I had never seen anything like it. Melissa's eyes were clenched tight as she let out a piercing yell.

As the flow subsided I removed my hand and dropped my pants to the floor. Melissa grabbed the black dildo from beside her and plunged it to the bottom of her pussy.

I grabbed an ottoman from the chair beside the couch, picked up Melissa and slid it under her,. I spun her body around so now her head was hanging off the ottoman, and her long legs, perfectly shaped from years of running were on the couch cushions. I held her head in my hands and plunged my cock into the back of her throat, holding it there and waiting to see if she gagged. Not a sound.

I told her to start fucking herself with her dildo, and as she did I fucked her mouth with long strokes, pulling out to watch the combination of pre cum and saliva run down her face.

"Open wider and stick your tongue out." I told her.

Melissa opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out as far as she could, still pounding her pussy at blinding speed with the huge dildo.

I shoved my cock back in her mouth, telling her what a filthy slut she was, and if she squirted again on the couch I was going to cover her entire slutty face with cum.

I saw she was right on the edge again so I continued. " Melissa cunt, keep fucking yourself but don't cum, your face is going to be plastered if you cum."

"Oh Fuck yes! God Damn it! Cum all over me!"

That was it, she yanked the dildo from her pussy allowing a stream of fluid to shoot across the cushions. My cock began to boil over and I pulled it away from her lips. The cum left the tip of my cock in slow motion, and I watched as the first blast shot over her forehead into her hair. I let out a scream as the second and third shots hit her left cheek and open mouth, covering half her face. I grabbed my cock in my right hand and cupped my balls in my left and continued to drain two days of pent up semen across the rest of her face.

"Don't you dare swallow that! Show me what's in your mouth."

Melissa opened her mouth, pushing my cum over her bottom lip and then sucking it back in. I just stood over her staring as cum dripped down her cheeks and lips.

"You look absolutely perfectly slutty." I said.

I kneeled beside her, watching as she used her fingers to scoop the cum from her cheeks and push it into her mouth. She lifted a thick strand and held it before me, and I bent forward and sucked it into my mouth before leaning over to kiss her, absolutely amazed at the quantity of cum rolling between our mouths. I pulled back and watched as she swallowed; opening her mouth to show me it was gone.

"I can always tell how healthy a guy is by his cum. Yours is fantastic, thick, white, with low acidity. You're a very healthy man."

And an amazingly lucky one, I thought.

in_use
in_use
14 Followers