Melissa Goes Wild Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa, you don't have to do this you know."

"Don't stop now, I want this." I replied, stepping towards him. Straddling him with my knees on either side of him, I sit down on his lap. His cock standing erect just brushing against my bare pussy. I wrap my hand around his cock again, stroking it.

"I want this, and it looks like you want it too." I lift myself up so my pussy is directly over his cock. I guide his tip right to my entrance, then slowly slide down. His cock enters my easily as my pussy is soaked. When I'm all the way down I lift back up, then back down.

"How does that feel Mr. Ferguson?" Lifting my hips back up.

"Great. You're so tight and wet, oh God I love it."

I start moving my hips up and down at a regular pace. He placed his hands on my hips, helping to drive me down harder every time. I lean forward, my tits hanging in his face, my arms on his shoulders. His tongue darts out and licks my nipple, then he sucks it into his mouth. All sorts of wonderful tinglings are running through my body. Reaching down I started to rub my clit. His tongue and mouth switched to my other nipple. He was pushing deeper with every thrust, pulling me down with his hands. An orgasm was building in me, I rubbed my clit faster.

"Yeah I'm cumming...oooh." My whole body tense up as the orgasm hit, my pussy clamping tight on his cock. His hands on my hips wouldn't let me stop, pushing me up, then pulling me down on his cock. Just as my orgasm ends I feel his cock swell. I grind down on him harder, pushing him deeper into me. I can feel his jizz squirt into me. I continue to bounce up and down on his cock till his stops thrusting. Stopping I collapse onto him. We lay like that for several minutes in a semi daze. His cock was beginning to shrivel, and the juices gradually beginning to drain out of me.

We were brought back to reality by the sound of a car pulling in the driveway. I jumped up and turn to go upstairs. But I turn around, bend over and kiss Stacy's dad on the lips.

"Thanks Mr. Ferguson, that was great." Then I ran upstairs to get dressed. Quietly I tiptoed into Stacy's room, gather my clothes and get dressed. Stacy is still sleeping, totally naked. I pull a blanket over her, lean over and kiss her on her forehead.

When I get back down stairs Matt is sitting on the couch. Mr. Ferguson is not around.

"Hey Melissa what are you doing here?"

"I was just tucking Stacy in for the night." I replied.

"Why don't you take me upstairs and tuck me into bed? And then why don't you join me in bed?"

"No Matt I have to get home. I'm really tired, I don't have the energy left to take you on right now. Maybe some other day...ok?" I winked. Matt had a surprised look on his face, not knowing to believe me or not. Just then his dad came out of the bathroom.

"See you guys later. Bye Mr. Ferguson."

"Leaving so soon Melissa?" Mr. Ferguson said.

"Yes I tired, I'm going home to bed." With that I was out the door.

By the time I got home my panties were soaked with the juices leaking from me. I cleaned up and got into bed. As I lay they I realized I had fucked Stacy, her brother, and now her dad in less than a week. I lived next door to these people for over 12 years, was over almost every day during those years, yet until this week I was never naked in front of any of them. Now I've fucked 3 of them in less than a week. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

12