All Comments on 'Melissa Strays Below Deck'

by bayisle66

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

What a wimp I would have crushed the black bastards balls with my foot and then told my soon to be whore of a wife not to come back to my room as she was now the niggers whore. But since this guy is so wimpy I hope that his skank wife is knocked up with a black bastard baby that he has to raise

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 13 years ago
Unbelievable

OK, I can almost buy him forgiving her since he was the cause of her upset and let her go off drunk and alone. However, how can he forgive the words she screamed? Also, he obviously recognizes that the only reason she came back at that point was because the other guy was done with her. Otherwise, she would not have come back until she sobered up or maybe never. Instead of making love, he should have fucked her hard, used her and then got up dressing to leave, saying "well, I heard you pledge your womb to that black bastard, so I will leave you to him and see if I can find someone that wants me. Maybe he will help you raise your black baby." Then, if she begged and begged and said all of the right words, he could have decided to stay. This author seems to like portraying white men as wimps. I am guessing that he/she is either 1) a white wimp and wants to believe all others are also; 2) a black man who wants to believe white men are wimps due to some inferiority complex; or 3) a woman who is married to a white wimp and wants to believe all white men are that way so she does not feel slighted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Are you guys for real

You do know this is just a website for fiction, don't you?? Lol. Wow.

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
Another coward wimp husband.

I know it is a story but there is nothing good about the "story". Unless you hate husbands. He is a worthless coward in the "story". She obviously hates him and that is more than just am argument for her to destroy her marrage Oh ya, unless she has a totally unbelievable wimp husband. So the "story" Sucks!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Warden in 'Cool Hand Luke' said it best!

"What we have here is a failure to communicate!"

The story is well organized and reasonably adequate in word mechanics! I think there are not 'acres' of crew-quarters on schooner cruises, and I suspect most use a code entry system. The couple shoulda spent the nine-day-cruise money on therApy, instead (but then the tale gets really boring!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sick ass story.

Stupid fucking wimp with no balls deserves what he gets, which is NOTHING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star!

Put this nasty shit in IR!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous is angry he enjoyed the story

Wishes it was his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful!

Just awful as a story. Too quick. No development. She just screws the guy with no thought of the consequences, and no elaboration by the author about what was going through her mind, and according to the narration, no real cogent thought by the husband either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88% = A) Very, very good

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS IS A VERY GOOD LOVING WIFE STORY. I GAVE YOU A 4+ (4.4/5 = 88%)!

This is a love story wrapped in a pornogrsphic story. This story was posted in Loving Wives category: but it is a story about a loving husband and a loving wife.

To err is human, to forgive is divine.

"Still hard from witnessing her infidelity, i rolled on top of her & we made up from our fight." - PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I totally agree with anon 08/14/18 (... A VERY GOOD LOVING WIFE STORY...) To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Melissa is a keeper!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Melisa the Slut

I bet that every time they argue.. She will Screw anything that is walking . I would kick Her to the Curb . Let some Cluck have her ..

jimjam69jimjam69almost 2 years ago

Hmmm. Person overboard. Good riddance slut. Hello life insurance!

jimjam69jimjam69about 1 year ago

Must be a joke? Slut overboard! Damn cruise line killed his wife. Hello lawsuit! Hello insurance! That's all the slut is good for anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story, and would love a sequel even more!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

This MC has no self respect, let her cry, let her run around whoring, document it all as you lose your respect for her and let your love for her die. Then make sure the children are kept away from her. She's too stupid to avoid obvious pitfalls then you'd have even bigger problems once she was back at college and surrounded by 21 year olds. Take this as the canary in the coal mine and run fictional man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous