Melissa's Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't tell us that!" The blond man blurted out and the black haired man nodded his head in agreement.

"No, we didn't." The woman laughed. "But that's the way it is. Besides, she gave you enough excitement that you owe her – as do we."

The man moved nervously, but as they were outnumbered, did nothing more.

"What do you want to do to them, honey?" The woman asked.

"Anything I want?" The late captive asked.

"Anything within reason – no permanent damage, no scars."

Melissa thought a moment, then an evil grin spread across her face as she realized that she had been feeling an uncomfortable fullness in her bladder for some time and had not been able to relieve herself.

"Tie their hands and put them on the floor." She said.

People moved quickly, and soon the two men were as she has asked, lying on the floor on their backs, still nude.

Moving to the first man, she knelt, her knees straddling his head, her ass toward his feet. Her pussy was only a few inches above his face and she could look down into his eyes.

"Open your mouth." Melissa ordered.

"She's going to piss in his mouth!" She heard someone say aloud.

At that moment, the man below her realized that that was exactly what she was going to do, and his eyes filled with alarm.

"That's right," she told him, "you're going to drink my piss."

When the man shook his head and refused to open his mouth, Melissa's female abductor stepped forward, kneeling and grasping the man's balls, squeezing slightly. As the man gasped, the woman said. "She said to open your mouth and drink her pee. Do it or I'll squeeze harder."

Her grip intensified and before long, the man's mouth opened.

"Wider!" Melissa commanded, and the man obeyed.

The thought of pissing in the man's mouth excited Melissa – very much, but she knew it was going to be hard to begin peeing while she was so sexually excited. She also knew that if she could get the first squirt out, the rest would follow.

As she strained, trying, Melissa looked down between her legs, wanting to watch, to see the first spurt, and finally she did. She could see that she had positioned herself perfectly and the first squirt shot into his open mouth, followed shortly by a second.

"Swallow." Melissa commanded, and watched him close his mouth briefly, watched his throat move as a squeeze on his balls convinced him to do so.

Then Melissa began to truly pee, looking down and watching her stream of warm golden piss quickly fill the man's mouth and splash over his cheeks. As his mouth filled, the woman holding his balls squeezed slightly and he swallowed, making room for more piss. After watching several swallows, Melissa moved her hips upward, watching her yellow stream move over his face, covering it, splashing onto his forehead, soaking his hair, covering his closed eyes. When she felt her bladder almost empty, she moved back down to fill his mouth one more time, watching him swallow the last of her pee.

"Mmmmmmmmm" She shivered slightly at the sight of the pee covered man between her legs. "I hope you liked drinking my pee as much as I liked pissing in your mouth." Melissa said sweetly, smiling wickedly down at him.

As she rose, Melissa noticed that the man's cock was rock-hard again and wondered if perhaps he had been as turned on by this as had she.

Then she turned her attention to the second man.

"Don't worry." She laughed at the second man's anxious expression. "I don't have any pee left."

As Melissa approached him, she reached between her legs and the felt stickiness of cum that had leaked out of her pussy.

Smiling, Melissa straddled the second man's head her legs and squatted, lowering herself to his mouth.

"Lick my pussy." She told him.

"But that's my cum!" He replied quickly.

"Yes, and you are going to lick it off."

"But . . ." The man began to protest, but a squeeze on his balls caused him to change his mind.

Melissa felt his tongue touching her, then licking up and down over her wet opening. She groaned with pleasure as she thought about the man both tasting the pee that was still there and swallowing his own cum. Moaning with lust, she ground her pussy onto his face, wishing that she had not already used up all her pee. She fantasized about how it would feel to pee while she was being eaten.

"Mmmmmm." She thought about telling him to lick her clit, make her cum, but then had another very wicked thought, something she might not have thought about doing before today.

Moving slightly, Melissa brushed his lips with her round, soft, right ass cheek, rubbing up and down. Moving to one side, she let her left cheek was brushing his face, teasing him, knowing that he could see his partner's cum seeping out of her asshole. She continued to move from side to side, touching his lips first with one cheek, then the other. She knew he was hoping that she wouldn't stop in the middle.

But she did, touching his lips with her cum-speared anal opening. She felt the man try to move away, struggling a bit, not wanting to have to taste his partner's cum. But the woman holding his balls squeezed again, and with that encouragement, the man put out his tongue and touched Melissa's asshole, then licked it, cleaning cum from it.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Goooooooooood!" She moaned again as she sank down, her puckered opening on his mouth. "Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooood!"

As the man ate her ass, Melissa looked at the people around her – people standing, playing, stroking each other, but all watching her intently, watching her getting her asshole licked. This was different, but just as erotic for her as being tied up herself.

But now, Melissa knew she needed a climax, and knew she wouldn't have any trouble finding someone to help her. Straining while her ass was being eaten, she managed to get out one last squirt and watched as it landed on the man's face. Then she got up.

"I need to cum." Melissa gasped, looking around.

Quickly, hands helped her to the table and onto it. She lay back and a head went between her legs, a tongue licked her pussy and clit, as other mouths worked on her nipples.

As she began to climax, she knew it would be only the first of many that night. She wondered if she might be abducted again sometime, or if it was possible that next time she would be in the audience, watching as someone else took her place.

12