Mellow Yellow Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charles, those days are over. This party is to prove what a stud you are. Which brings up the woman who tried to destroy your reputation. I don't want to invite Ms. Shagnasty, no matter how much I would like to lord it over her. Besides, she hates Chinese people."

"I believe she pronounces it Shaughnessy, my love. I don't know if we can get around not inviting Daffy. We really must invite Horner, my Section head. Daffy's his main squeeze right now. I admit that I don't know what he sees in her but he may not come without Daffy."

"I think he might if you mentioned to him that there will be lots of single women at the party for him to chase. My women's intuition tells me that only a case of the collywobbles would keep him from the party if you take the time to inform him that many of the single women will be Chinese."

Charles always laughed when Susan pronounced Daffy's name exactly as it was spelled, not as "Shaughnessy", the way Daffy preferred. Charles concluded that it must be because Susan really did resent Daffy. It certainly wasn't because Susan had any problems with the English language. Charles loved how Susan's slightly accented spoken English blurred the letters "l" and "r". When they were making love, Susan would say something like "I want your worry" which made Charles wonder if Susan was practicing psychiatry or asking him to shag her with his willie.

Charles decided that he should get Susan's request over with and invite Horner to the party. He got up and wandered over to Richard Horner's corner office. He wasn't quite as sure as Susan that Richard would agree to come without Daffy in tow. Just as he was thinking about Daffy's hold over Richard, the door to his office opened and Daffy sauntered out like her Majesty. Her disheveled clothes detracted somewhat from her magisterial display. To Daffy, it was not so much what other people thought. What was important was what Daffy thought. Daffy regally flounced by Charles and Richard beckoned to enter.

"Daffy was just, ummh, conveying your report to me. I haven't read it but I must say that it is timely. Is that what you wanted to talk about?"

"Actually, I'll wait until you've read it before we discuss the report. I have something else to report and that is that Susan Wu and I are engaged to be married."

"Congratulations, Charles." Richard lowered his voice. "Then, I trust then it's not true what Daffy says about not you not having enough lead in the old pencil. I assume you and your Susan have, ummh, consummated your relationship. Wouldn't do to present your wife with limp spaghetti on the plate for the honeymoon dinner now, would it?"

"Daffy exaggerates but she did have a go at me that didn't work out." Charles hesitated. He didn't want to reveal how Susan and he had really met. He concluded offhandedly: "Susan and I haven't had any problems at all."

Richard looked outside the office to make sure that they weren't overheard and then lowered his voice even more. "Tell me old chap. Is it true what they say about oriental women? Are they really tighter than white women? Are they really better lovers in the sack? Are they built differently down there from white women?"

"Really Richard. I think you should find out for yourself. Susan and I are having an engagement party and Susan assures me that she's inviting some of her single Chinese women friends. You'll have to park Daffy for the evening, of course. She'll be a drag when you chat up the ladies. Besides, Susan and Daffy don't hit it off. Seems they didn't find the right chemistry when they first met."

"I wouldn't miss your party for the world. I was just thinking before Daffy arrived that, as a civil servant of the Crown, I should socialize more with our Chinese subjects……."

<>

Susan looked around at the crowd enjoying their party. Susan had warned Charles that the Chinese wouldn't touch the cheese he had requested for hors d'oeuvres. However the Chinese guests weren't having any trouble downing lots of wine. That meant a hefty bar bill from the restaurant. Revenge comes at a price, Susan thought. When the Chinese snacks were brought out, Susan was sure that the English guests would shun them as surely as the Chinese guests shunned the cheese. Why did the English and Chinese have to have such incompatible stomachs?

Susan glanced at the people milling about the restaurant's private function room. Tang Fang was late as usual. Fang had absolutely no sense of time because she was a bipolar. Susan thought that she should have taken this into account when she invited Fang. Horny Dick was prompt and precise and was already working the room to see what he might pick up for the evening.

Susan had told Charles a little fib and she hadn't actually invited any single Chinese women. In fact, she made quite sure that none of the women she invited were in any way on the make. The single white women had all previously rejected Horny Dick's propositions. Even a committed lecher wouldn't bother chatting up a woman who had already told him to take a hike. Yes, Susan's plan was working well, if only Fang would show up.

An hour after everyone else, Faye Tang finally arrived at the party. From the look of excitement in Fang's face and her rapid body movements, Susan estimated that Fang was slightly manic. Relieved that Fang had arrived and wasn't depressed, Susan walked over to Horny Dick, who appeared to be running out of women to proposition. Fortunately, she had Charles in tow to keep Horny Dick from putting forward any sort of indecent suggestion.

"Richard. I'm so sorry we haven't had a chance to chat all evening. Would you be so kind as to squire a friend of mine for the evening? She's arrived late and has nobody to talk to."

<>

Richard looked carefully at the woman that Charles' fiancée had just introduced him to. She was slightly taller than the other Chinese women and dressed very stylishly. She actually went to a hairdresser rather than wearing it straight like most of the working class Chinese women he encountered. Richard didn't have the foggiest notion as to her age but he could never tell the age of any oriental. Her jet-black hair was no clue, especially if she was seeing a hair stylist. Richard didn't even know if she could speak English. Well, better break the ice:

"Excuse me, I didn't quite catch your name when we were introduced. I'm Richard Horner and I'm Charles Burnhamthorpe's boss."

In a mid-Pacific accent that sounded somewhat American but was unmistakably Chinese, Richard's companion replied: "I'm Faye Tang and I've known Dr. Wu Sui-Beng for years. So, you're Charles' boss. I suppose you're in charge of many important matters in our city."

"Actually, the Mainland Chinese are starting to take over most of my responsibilities. In a bit of a holding pattern until next year. You must work for a foreign company with such good English."

"Actually, I work for a small Hong Kong company that buys goods in Taiwan, changes the labels to "Made in Hong Kong" and then sells it to the Mainland. We often put the same labels on things we buy in China and sell them to Taiwan. We really don't take sides."

"So, you know a lot about commercial trade. We should be training Chinese people like you to take over next year. Tell me, what do you think if the new Mainland Regulation…"

Faye and Richard spent the rest of the party talking trade and politics. Richard wasn't sure if Chinese discussed personal matters at a first meeting. Faye spoke in a rapid-fire manner that Richard found difficult to understand initially. He had never before heard a foreigner speaking English at warp speed. Faye must be quite educated, Richard thought, although she insisted on using those damned American colloquialisms. Richard noticed several times Faye fluttering her slanted eyelids at him. The woman was obviously coming on to him. Richard responded with a knowing wink that wrinkled the corners of his eye. Did Faye think he was too old for her? Why did oriental women have to age so well? He couldn't tell by looking how old she was and Chinese women only told their age by the name of the year they were born. If only he knew a little bit about the Chinese calendar.

Faye was alternately attracted and repelled by the white guy who was spending so much time with her. On the plus side, he wasn't bad looking, tall and gallant with grey hair and an even greyer beard. Unlike most older white men, he didn't have a pot belly. Faye couldn't stand fat, bald men, even if they had a white dick. Faye had never made love to a man with a beard before. Chinese men couldn't grow full beards like white guys. Faye was curious what a beard would feel like. Would it tickle her or make her sneeze?

Faye loved the way Richard spoke English. It was so much more elegant than the way American students spoke. This guy must be really shy, Faye thought. Richard avoided talking about anything personal. Shy men are always repressed sexually and provide the best dick, if you can only get them to bed. Richard was white and, goodness knows, Faye loved white dick. In fact, he was also the only available white male in the room. Sui-Beng had promised her lots of single guys but Richard was the only single male at the party that wasn't gay. Faye would have to speak to Sui-Beng about stretching the truth.

On the minus side, Faye was always found the thought of screwing an old man to be vaguely repulsive. Richard looked so much older than the men she had been chasing recently. What if Richard was so old that he couldn't get his dick up? Faye had heard stories from her grandmother about young women marrying older men and remaining virgins all their lives. True, she didn't have to marry Richard but why invest a lot of effort this evening getting him into to bed if he couldn't come through with a poke?

Faye finally decided to work with what was available. She gave Richard a little come-on with a flutter of her eyelashes and Richard responded with a wink. Faye was happy that the guy was still interested in women, despite being his age. Faye gave a few more flutters as they talked and Richard responded every time. Finally, Faye popped the question:

"You haven't come here with anyone, have you? Are any of the women I saw you with when I came in with you?"

"Good heavens no. They're all married. Charles promised me that there would be more single women. I'll have to find out what happened."

"Then, would you escort me home tonight? It's not a good idea for a single woman to travel around Hong Kong unaccompanied at this time of night."

<>

Richard Horner got off the bus and helped Faye down the last step. Richard noticed how tiny and soft Faye's hand was. More than that, he felt for the first time the smoothness of oriental skin as her hand glided out of his. It was the first time that Richard had actually touched a Chinese woman and he liked what he felt.

Richard looked around at Faye's neighbourhood. It consisted of mostly anonymous apartment buildings, none of which looked as luxurious as his digs on the island. Richard had a slight moment of panic when he realized that his was the only white face among the people scurrying around the community. Richard began to realize how visible minorities felt in his native England.

Faye noticed that Richard looked somewhat bewildered. "This guy's never been in an all-Chinese neighbourhood in the New Territories," Faye thought. "I'll have to try and put him at ease." Faye took Richard's hand and led him to one of the more decrepit buildings. Faye towed Richard behind her up gloomy stairs to a door on the fourth floor. Richard was out of breath but decided he couldn't lose face with the younger woman. Thankfully, Faye didn't live on a higher floor. As he caught his breath, he suddenly noticed that the door was only one of many on the same floor. "These apartments must be microscopic to fit all these on one floor," Richard thought.

His worst fears were confirmed when Faye opened the door into the hall and led him through a tiny kitchen to a slightly larger living area. The kitchen smelt vaguely of ginger and garlic, smells as exotic to Richard's English palate as the woman and her apartment. Faye's apartment had very little furniture, consisting of a table with two chairs and a futon with a small side chair in one corner. There was a small wardrobe in the other corner, which Richard assumed contained all of Faye's clothes. Faye had very little art on her walls.

Richard thought, "The poorest Welsh coal miner doesn't live in as cramped quarters as this. Why have we allowed our Chinese citizens to live like this, while we profited from all their work? We're just exploiters. No wonder the Hong Kong Chinese aren't exactly unhappy to see the English leave."

Faye turned and released Richard's hand. For a moment, she looked at Richard in silence. Faye expected Richard to take some initiative but he stood in the middle of the tiny space with only a look of bewilderment. Faye misunderstood Richard's political and social musings as shyness. She thought: "I was right about this guy. I'll have to take some initiative with this guy if I'm going to get any dick tonight."

Faye didn't say a word as she started to slowly and seductively unbutton her dress. She smiled at Richard, who stood in silence with his mouth half open. That got his attention. Faye dropped her dress to the ground, revealing her black lingerie and the golden skin of her body. Faye reached behind her back and undid her brassiere. Faye allowed Richard sufficient time to appreciate her pert little tits with their erect brown nipples pointing directly at him. Faye was proud that her tits didn't sag in the least. Faye finally revealed her pièce de résistance to the slack-jawed old man staring at her. She lowered her panties as slowly as she could, despite her horniness for white dick, revealing a thin triangle of damp hair pointing downwards towards smooth, thin thighs. Faye's thighs made a gap below her bush, revealing the slit below her hair. The two halves of her slit formed a perfect dimpled U connecting both thighs.

"Do you like what you see? Do you want to feel it as well. Please make love to me."

Richard was amazed. He had only experienced the touch of an oriental woman a scant few minutes before and now she was standing naked in front of him asking him to shag her. Young Burnhamthorpe had told him that Chinese women were shy and that he should take it slow, if he wanted to get anywhere with one. Faye Tang was the most aggressive woman of any colour Richard Horner had ever encountered.

"Richard, I said, do you like what you see?"

Did he like what he saw? Only an idiot wouldn't appreciate the naked beauty of a slim, petite oriental woman. Richard felt his dick expanding in his pants, so hard that it began to hurt. That reminded him that he had better show he wasn't an idiot.

"Of course I like what I see. You're beautiful. More beautiful than any white woman I've seen."

Richard hurriedly undressed, leaving his best suit in a pile on the floor. Never mind that it would need a pressing the next day. Richard pulled the elastic of his briefs over his stiff dick. That would demonstrate to Faye that he indeed liked what he saw. Faye was relieved that Richard thought Chinese women were good looking but she was even more relieved that the old guy could still get it up. Not only was Richard's dick ready for action but Fay was quite impressed with its size. She had fucked longer dicks in her life but never one as thick as Richard's. Faye felt herself dribbling inside her thigh as she imagined Richard's dick thrusting between her legs and forcing her insides further apart than they had ever been spread before.

Still under the impression that Richard might be shy, she grabbed his hand and pulled him to the unfolded futon. "Make love to me, Richard," Fay said in her best bedroom voice. This was an invitation that Richard couldn't resist. He crawled under the sheets with Faye.

Richard's lovemaking was based on his experience with white women and their "Let's fuck and you do all the work" attitude. He was ready for the usual three hours of foreplay needed to overcome a white woman's frigidity. Richard was pleasantly surprised when Faye started to caress his hairy chest and to cuddle up to him. Richard put his arms around Faye and she melted in his embrace. Richard caressed Faye's back and bum, enjoying the silky smoothness of her body that he had felt on Faye's hands. Faye put her arms around Richard and suddenly they were entwined as one person. Richard's leg parted Faye's thighs and glided up between her thighs. Faye's crotch was so hot and wet that Richard thought he had put his leg into a sauna. Faye felt Richard's leg hairs tickle her thighs and the outer lips of her pussy. She enjoyed the hair on a white guy's body.

Faye kissed Richard's lips and her tongue darted between his lips. "This woman has some experience," Richard thought. He felt Faye's breasts pressing against his chest. Richard wanted to touch such beautiful, well-packed breasts that were so unlike a white woman's breasts. How many women had Richard thought were stacked when they were dressed only to find that the melons were transformed into pancakes as the woman lay flat on her back. They kissed while embracing a little longer, each tongue exploring a little more of the other's mouth.

Faye finally broke the embrace and continued kissing Richard's shoulders and chest. Richard appreciated Faye's attentions and the opportunity she gave him to put his hand on her tits. Faye had been teasing, rubbing her tits across his chest, using her knowledge that no white guy could ever resist firm Chinese tits. Richard's hand cupped one of Faye's tits and he felt a hard nipple press in the middle. Faye squealed in delight. This was a real squeal of pleasure, not the faked, white variety that Richard had so often encountered. As if to return pleasure to her lover, Faye started to lick Richard's nipples, sending a spasm through Richard's body. This was the first time that any woman had paid attention to his nipples and the first time that he felt the same things a woman experiences. The feeling was so intimate that he pushed Faye away and dove under the sheets to her tits. Richard kept the hand that he had cupped on one of Faye's tits and began to kiss around the sides of her other tit. Faye's breathing increased and she gave out several squeaky sighs. Finally, Richard touched the tips of Faye's tits with her tongue, causing her to scream wildly like an animal.

Faye reached down beneath the sheets and found Richard's dick. It was hard, erect and so big it was no trouble to find in the dark. Faye put her hand on Richard's dick and was happy to see that it was leaking liquid. That meant that Richard wanted to slip his dick into Faye as much as Faye wanted it slipped. But Faye found that her thumb wouldn't reach around Richard's dick to her fingers, even to her longest finger. She knew that she had small hands but she had never encountered a dick that was impossible for her to hold. Would this dragon-sized dick fit? Faye wanted a dick that slipped in, not one that had to be jammed in with a hammer.

Faye gently moved her hand upwards along Richard's dick towards the tip, never squeezing the shaft. Chinese women had developed their hand technique because of thousands of years of civilization. Oriental women were popular for harems in the Dark Ages when the only sex European women got was when they were raped. Faye forgave her white sisters for their ignorance concerning how to please a man. After all, it's difficult to develop good sexual technique when you're being violated underneath a grunting Viking invader. Faye knew from her vast experience that she could drive a white guy crazy simply by applying skills that came naturally to her.