Mellow Yellow Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard's dick was circumcised, like most white guys' dicks so the tip wasn't covered by skin. Richard's tip flared out broad and distinct, the edges sticking out like the brim of a fedora hat. The large ridge at the tip of Richard's dick effectively blocked Faye's hand from going any higher. If Faye couldn't get her hand around the shaft, there was no way that she would grip the tip. In any case, she knew that the tip of a dick was sensitive. She didn't want this old guy to come or perhaps he wouldn't get it up again.

Richard stopped playing with Faye's tits and lay back and enjoyed Faye's playing with his dick. He adored the way she held his dick gently, stroking it with her smooth hands. Faye was making his dick rock hard without shooting off. "This must be an Oriental secret," Richard thought: "She's just using her hands, never sucking my dick and she's driving me bonkers. Absolutely marvelous. They must not know anything about oral sex. I'd better show her that we know something in the West."

Richard pushed Faye on her back. Faye thought: "Oh no, here comes the Viking rape!" Faye was pleasantly surprised when Richard didn't ram his dick into her pussy but put his head between her legs. She hadn't had a man eat her pussy since her student days. Richard stared at the short, straight hair on her beaver that stopped short of her slit leaving the sides of her slit bare. He reached down with his hand and slightly parted Faye's lips. Richard was surprised at how much force he needed to pull them apart. Once reasonably open, Richard stuck his tongue between Faye's tightly clasped inner lips and drew his tongue upwards. Faye was delicious.

Richard had gained the admiration of his younger friends at the health club with his stories about oral sex. "How do you stand the smell, old boy?" they would ask. "No problem," he would answer. "If you can eat a plate of kippers for breakfast and keep them down, then you're well equipped to eat a bearded clam at night." Richard was exaggerating only slightly about the smell of white women's beavers. Daphne's personal hygiene was so bad that Richard had taken a dive only once, to his regret. Faye was so extraordinarily clean on the muffie that Richard sensed only feminine odours. Every white woman's femininity was always masked by body odours.

Faye lay back and reveled in Richard's tongue smoothly gliding up her slit and stimulating her clitoris from below. "The old guy's good," Faye thought. "He knows where to touch a woman." An orgasm building within her interrupted Faye's evaluation. Richard noticed another difference between Chinese and white women. Faye started moaning but it was not like the sound of any white woman he had ever heard. Faye started with a quiet reedy, high-pitched moan, more like a gasp than a moan. Richard started to lick Faye faster and faster and Faye's volume increased: "Ah-Ah-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH." Richard had never before heard the sound that only a Chinese woman makes when she is on the verge of coming.

Faye came but she stifled her mouth because of the thin walls of her apartment. If she could hear the couple next door, then they could hear her. Richard kept his tongue working the side and gently over the top of her clitoris. Finally, Faye could come no longer. She liked being eaten but she liked dick even more. Hopefully she hadn't been too selfish and the old guy still had it up. She took the hand off her mouth.

"Richard. Now. Don't keep me waiting"

Richard grabbed his stiff, meaty dick in his hand and crawled between Faye's open legs. Again, he had to part Faye's outer lips with more force than he was used to. Since Richard didn't have three hands, he placed the tip of his dick at the bottom of the inner lips and parted them by sliding the dick upwards. Faye's hot, lubricated pussy made Richard's dick throb slightly. As he parted Faye's lips, he felt with his tip a tiny opening that had to be Faye's cunt.

This was going to be difficult but Richard pushed his dick against the tiny opening and nothing happened. Faye began encouraging Richard not to give up but to push harder. The tiny opening spread and, aided by Faye's copious lubrication, allowed Richard a centimeter of entry. Richard experienced for the first time the exquisite feel of an oriental woman. Richard could feel the heat of Faye's body as she enveloped the tip of his dick. Richard had never felt such a tight, well-lubricated pussy.

Faye had seen Richard's thick cock when he was undressing. She realized that it was going to mean trouble but she wanted to try it. It had been so long since she had dick that Faye was industrial strength horny. "That will make me extra tight," she thought. Now her apprehensions came true as Richard was pressing at her opening without any progress. Richard was actually hurting but Faye couldn't stop now. "Don't give up. Push Richard." She didn't want to break the spell and have Richard dilate her with a finger job.

Faye kept encouraging Richard and trying to relax. The best way would be to think about one of her boring old Chemistry 101 professors at Berkley. That seemed to do the trick as she felt the opening of her cunt begin to yield to the enormous tip of Richard's dick. Now Richard was hurting even more and that made her loosen up even more. "My God," Faye thought. "I haven't hurt like this since I lost my cherry." Through her pain, Faye felt the mushroom-like tip pass her opening and enter about a centimeter.

"Stop Richard. I must get used to this. You're so big and I'm so small."

Richard was happy that Faye had requested him to stop as she was clamped so tightly around his dick that he was afraid that he would come before he even got halfway in. Faye's pain subsided and turned to pleasure. She had relaxed enough to accommodate Richard. Faye never knew that Chemistry 101 would come in handy later in life. Pleasure turned to desire for more of Richard's beautiful, thick dick.

"Slowly, Richard. Come to me slowly. Push. Fuck me Richard."

Richard didn't need to told to take it slow. He really had never felt a woman as tight as Faye. Just the first few centimeters of tasty, tight Chinese cunt were enough to convince Richard to drop Daffy and her Channel-sized cunt. Richard forced his dick in more and more, pausing in amazement as his tip passed Faye's cervix. White women were so loose that Richard had to wait until he was 50 years old to feel a woman's cervix.

As Richard slowly stroked his dick in and out, Faye started moaning in the strange way when he was eating her pussy: "Ah-Ah-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH-AH." Richard thought it was the most erotic sound that he had ever heard. No white woman had ever been so expressive except when faking an orgasm. Then they went over the top with their screams and moans. The sound Faye was making was genuine, a hymn of appreciation to the dick sliding in and out of her cunt and to the man attached.

Faye had never fucked an older man, Chinese or white, before. Richard was good and he could last. Most of the young guys Faye had ever fucked just shot off as soon as they took a stroke or two. Faye couldn't count the number of times after having sex she had to run to the bathroom to finish the job. How often had she given herself a finger job, her clitoris smeared with sperm, just to climax after a botched fuck. Richard was a sex machine, moving slowly at first and then faster and faster. Faye didn't need to tell Richard how she wanted dick. This guy knew his job.

Finally, Faye came, screaming thrashing and squeezing Richard's dick. Damn the thin walls and the couple next door, she was having fun! The unique sound of a Chinese woman screaming in the throes of passion was entirely lost on Richard. He came at the same time as Faye with such intensity that all sound. and sight was blotted out by the explosive force at the end of his dick. Faye had dealt him such a fucking that he was sure that the tip of his dick would be missing when he withdrew it.

The intense high-voltage shock waves that had rolled over Faye during her orgasm slowly subsided into a warm, pleasant memory. Her legs stretched lifelessly on the futon, no longer gripping Richard's hairy thighs. Faye felt Richard slowly withdraw his dick from her now numb cunt. She lost track of the flared tip's return trip until she heard a squish as Richard withdrew completely. Faye reached between her legs and tried to put one of her fingers in her cunt. She was so stretched that her finger just rattled around the sticky mess at the opening of her cunt.

Richard was spent but he had to hold Faye close to him. No way was he going to let this woman get away from him. His first Chinese woman had confirmed all the rumours about their bed skills. No way would he ever go back to Ms. Shagnasty. In fact, that would be the way he would keep Faye around him. He would take her on as his secretary. He had to see Crockingham in Personnel the next day….

Faye half expected Richard to roll over on his back and fall asleep as so many men had done before after having sex with her. Faye was pleasantly surprised when Richard continued to hold her tightly. A peaceful look came over Richard's face until his eyes closed. Faye thought to herself: "Here's one more white guy who will never screw another white woman. And I'm another woman who's learned to appreciate older men."

<>

Daphne Shagnasty hurried to Horny Dick's office. Dick had sounded so serious when he summoned Daphne that it must be about her promotion.

"Daphne, we're making a few changes here because of the return of Hong Kong to the Chinese. One thing we are doing is trying to bring more Hong Kong Chinese into the Colonial Civil Service. I have hired a Ms. Tang to take the place of Mrs. Noseworthy. She will be starting tomorrow."

"Oh that's awful. You're sacking Mrs. Noseworthy."

"Actually, that's why I wanted to talk with you . It seems that Mrs. Noseworthy has a bit of seniority over you and has asked for your job for the next year. Mr. Burnhamthorpe has agreed to let her work for him. She won't lose pay or rank and she can become a Section Head's assistant when she gets back to England."

Again, Daphne sat in stunned silence. "But what's to become of me? I won't be sacked, will I?"

"Of course not. We have an opening in the Passport Office. They can't keep up with their work with all the businessmen wanting to leave. You'll get to meet lots of Chinese people in that job. Unfortunately, the advancement possibilities are different in that job since you'll be working for Mrs. Yip."

<>

I wish I could relate that they all lived happily together. Sadly, Mrs. Yip really never liked Daphne Shagnasty, a mutual emotion. Mrs. Yip's evaluation of Daphne's year in Immigration proved to be a dreadful burden to the career of a civil servant returning from the colonies. The last information I have concerning Ms. Shagnasty was that she was labouring as a low level clerk in the Court of the Chancellor of the Exchequer. Her current boss is also a woman, which may explain other changes in Daphne's life. Daphne changed her last name to O'Toole and she takes her boss on trips to butch leather bars in Soho. Aside from debauching her boss and anonymous young women, Daphne has also been seen in the Caribbean bars down in Brixton, apparently trolling the neighbourhood for some heavy-duty black dick.

Faye Tang moved in with Richard Horner for his last year in Hong Kong. Richard took Faye back to England with him in 1997. Richard intended to marry Faye and settle down in the suburbs. He had a vision of arriving home after his long train ride from the City and Faye would be waiting at his door with slippers and pipe in hand, ready to place his bowler hat on the peg by the door. His vision included the smell of ginger wafting from the kitchen while sipping jasmine tea in the parlour as he told Faye of his day processing paper for Her Majesty. He would relax while he waited to dive into Faye's Cantonese cooking and later diving into Faye's tight Cantonese pussy. Yes, Faye would reveal her repertoire of ancient Chinese sex techniques to Richard's delight.

Unfortunately, Richard came home on the early train one evening to find a strange bowler already on the peg and Faye in the bedroom revealing the secrets of the Orient to their neighbour. It seems that Faye Tang couldn't resist all the white dick she saw running around her English suburb. Bipolar, you know. Richard had a friend in Immigration uncover an irregularity in Faye's landed immigrant status and Faye was quietly deported. As for Richard, he was hopelessly enamoured of oriental women and he spends his leisure hours in Chinese and Vietnamese restaurants around London trying to find yellow pussy. He may not have many leisure hours left if he can't beat the 6 charges of making indecent suggestions to waitresses.

Charles and Susan have, to the best of my knowledge, lived happily ever after. Charles found work with a Hong Kong trading house that considers Charles' contacts with England and the Mainland Chinese invaluable. Susan's practice now includes several other doctors, so she has more time for her family. We still get e-mail from Susan. She never fails to comment on how Charles' big dick keeps her happy and content, no matter how much pain and suffering she encounters in her work. From what Susan writes us, Charles has never had a relapse of his psychological impotence. If you ask politely, I could show you a more recent e-mail about Susan's sex life. They have a son now and, from the frequency they have sex, another one should be on the way soon.

Melinda and I are still happily married and our family has grown to include another daughter and a son. Melinda is in a supervisory position and her hours don't fit with mine. We decided to get a nanny from the Philippines to help out with the children. Vanessa is single, brown and beautiful. Oh yeah. She's good with the children as well. Vanessa tempts me a lot and I might even try and make it with her if it wasn't for Melinda. Melinda keeps my dick happy and I'm still in love with her.