Mellow Yellow Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda agreed and I left the door open. I went over to the window and pulled the drapes open. The moon was almost full and in the right position to let Vanessa see what was going on. I dropped my pajamas on the floor and climbed in bed. The cool breeze was pleasant as we lay on top of the bed. I thought Melinda might get into the mood as it cooled down so I moved close to her, putting my arm around her waist. My other hand found Melinda's smooth bum and her sigh told me that I was right about her mood.

Melinda turned and embraced me with the passion that only an oriental woman can show. I looked up to see if my audience had made it upstairs on time. Yes, I could make out half a white nightgown in the doorway. We kissed for a while and I caressed Melinda's smooth, tiny ass so that Vanessa could appreciate the technique involved with a slow hand. Then, I moved to Melinda's breasts, hoping that they weren't so small that they wouldn't show up in the darkness, Melinda sighed appreciatively. Melinda's breasts may have been small but they were packed full of feeling.

I then caressed Melinda's stomach and teased her up and down her the inside of her legs. Was Vanessa was taking all this in, I wondered? Finally, I stopped the teasing and I opened Melinda's tight pussy lips and gently slid my finger up between her wet inner lips, just to below her erect clitoris. After a little stimulation, Melinda sighed more deeply:

"Oh Paul, your finger is so gentle. Don't stop. Don't stop. I'm coming. Ah-Ah-Ah!"

I checked the doorway and the white nightgown was in full view now. My finger was on top of Melinda's clitoris and I knew she had finished coming when it shrank. Melinda lay still with her legs apart. I got on top in the 69 position and Melinda grabbed my dick. I dove between Melinda's legs, licking her sweet pussy with my tongue. Melinda sucked on my dick in time with my tongue work. I kept my tongue below her clitoris until I sensed it growing again.

I rolled Melinda over and got her ready for a doggie. I was careful to position her so that our audience could get the best view of my dick. I paused so that the whole length was in view, outlined by the moonlight. Was that a gasp of awe that I heard? Melinda put her bum in the air so I could clearly see her pussy. I crawled towards her and Melinda begged me to slip my dick in, I was sure that Vanessa was anxious to see the poke, so I obliged both women. I reached down and parted Melinda's pussy lips with one hand and held my dick with the other. Melinda was always tight after coming but a bit of searching found the target. I put my hands on Melinda's hips, making sure I didn't obscure the audience's view and I pulled her towards me.

Melinda grunted as I pushed in slightly and said to take it slow. I slipped my dick in ever so slowly. That always drove Melinda crazy, especially when she was tight after an orgasm. Then she sighed and said I was just great. I pushed in some more and Melinda started sighing in a high pitch. Then, I pushed back on Melinda's hips until I was almost falling out. I hoped that the moonlight would catch the wet parts of my dick so that Vanessa could see how wet Melinda was. Ever so slowly, I pulled on Melinda's hips and ever so slowly slid in my dick. No matter how deep I stuck my dick in, I always pulled it out just to the tip. The whole length of my dick glistened in the semi-darkness.

I took my time on each stroke. I had to make sure that Vanessa could see the full length of my dick disappear inside Melinda's pussy before I took it out again. I wanted to keep the show going as long as I could. I was the star of this porno show and I was making an epic film.

"Faster Paul. Make me come. You're driving me crazy, you're so slow.

Finally, I think that Melinda got fed up. She pulled away, shoved me on the bed and started to climb on top of me. I positioned myself so that Vanessa could see Canadian dick standing tall and true, like a Douglas fir in the forest. I was also ideally positioned so that Vanessa could see Canadian dick disappear into Vietnamese pussy. Melinda unceremoniously stuck my dick in and started working my dick in and out of herself I raised my head and looked down between Melinda's legs. Between upstrokes and downstrokes, I was sure that I could make out that the hem of white nightie was rising. I could discern an inverted U where one brown hand was holding it up, making room for the other brown hand to rub Filipina crotch. What colour were a Filipina's pussy lips anyway?

I didn't get much time to ponder this mystery of life. Melinda made short work of my dick and of herself. She worked my dick in and out so rapidly and so expertly that she came quickly and quietly for her. What could I do? I came as well. I could hear Vanessa breathing and trying to stifle her gasps as she came in the doorway.

Melinda lay on top of me and my sticky semen dripped from her beaver and from the tip of my semi-soft dick. I hoped that Vanessa was getting a good shot of that for her education. Melinda then got off me saying, "I'm not finished with you yet." She grabbed my cock, wiped the tip on her wrist and then took my dick in her mouth. Melinda expertly sucked my dick hard again. Hot damn! I thought my show was over but it was just the beginning of scene 2.

My dick was hard enough to Melinda's specifications, so she climbed back on top and slipped it back in. Lubricated by lots of semen, I didn't feel the slightest resistance as I went back in for seconds. Melinda quickly buried me so that her pussy lips were spread wide open and her bush was soaking in the mess in my bush. She started again rapidly working my dick in and out. Having just come, my dick was locked in a hard-on and no inclination to shoot off again. By now, my stomach and hips were smeared with semen, allowing Melinda's thighs to glide over me without any friction.

Melinda worked herself up by rubbing her clitoris. It was hard, swollen and visible in the middle of her spread pussy. Melinda's strokes became shorter and faster until she just jammed my dick all the way in and I felt her fingers rubbing furiously between my stomach and her pussy. Then Melinda gave a long squealing gasp of ecstasy. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

When she stopped coming Melinda politely asked, "Did you come yet, Paul?"

She seemed disappointed that I hadn't come but, like a dutiful wife, started taking my dick in and out and squeezing as hard as she could. I was determined to keep the show going as long as I could. Melinda was getting tired and frustrated:

"Come you white bastard. I'm fucking the daylights out of you. Why won't you come?"

I took a peek between Melinda's legs and I saw that the nightie in the doorway was up again. My dick was still hard and stiff when Melinda gave up and rolled off me. The show must go on, so I rolled Melinda on her stomach and pulled on her hips so she was back in the doggie position.

"So you wouldn't let your white bastard finish his doggie, would you?"

This time I didn't take it slowly. I shoved my dick and started to furiously pound Melinda's pussy from the back. My stomach was slapping loudly on Melinda's bum with a slightly squishy overtone of semen being spread on smooth yellow bum cheek. I could hear in my left ear Vanessa gasping and groaning in orgasm. Vanessa's orgasms were lower-pitched than Melinda's but could still be termed squeaky. It got me so excited that I came along with Vanessa. To my surprise, Melinda came one last time as well. The three of us were so noisy that I was afraid that we would wake up the children.

As I pulled out my dick, I glanced to the left but all I saw was the edge of a white nightie disappearing towards the stairs. Melinda was so exhausted that she just rolled over and dozed off. She didn't even bother trying to clean the mess. That wasn't like her. The nurse in her tried to keep everything sanitary. Actually, I thought the feel of the semen drying was quite cool on a hot night.

I just lay back and thought about the show I had put on. The sex with Melinda was great but I found that Vanessa watching me was new and exciting. It was like I was a private porn star for a young woman from Manila. Was enjoying myself in front of a voyeur perverted? Maybe, but I was going to leave our bedroom door open from now on. I fell asleep dreaming about all the new situations this new porn star was going to show his audience.

12