Melody and Kaiden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He strode in and was greeted with a yelp. The bathrooms were empty so he went in for the kill, again. He walked straight up to her and stopped until his 6'1 frame was standing directly in front of her petite 5'4. He stared down into her slightly frightened visage and lightly cupped her face. He picked her up and back her into a sink on which she sat so they were almost looking face to face. He stared at her face right before edge his face closer, and closer until they're lips met. At first it was a light brush, almost as if it never even happened but then it deepened as he pushed his tongue into her mouth and engaged her into a full on tongue war. It took her a second to realize that she was being kissed and only another second to forget all thoughts and melt in the kiss. It continued on for what seemed to be an eternity, his hands alternating from her ass to her breasts, eliciting small moans from her. His hands started to want more. They wanted skin. He started to slide up her thigh and eventually to her panties where he dipped a finger into her heated core, shocked at the flood threatening to break free. He wanted to explore but that move was way too forward and she pushed him away. She got down from the sink and bolted out of the room, making a beeline for the exit.

He tried to catch up with her but there was a blockade of people letting her pass. Eventually she got out and started walking the back to campus, in heels on one of the coldest nights of the season. She was stopped in her tracks when she felt a pair of strong arms around her waist and then a sense of weightlessness. She on cue, started kicking and screaming, but that didn't stop him from carrying her all the way to his car. As soon as he got her into the car, he put her seat belt on and blocked the exit. He interrupted the slew of screams she was sure to unleash on him by covering her mouth with his hand.

"Before you get say anything, I just want you to know that I know you're pissed but you want me. I felt it. Touched it. Tasted it. I know you're scared but if you just give me a chance, I will fuck you so hard that you will be screaming my name. So if you can honestly say you don't want a breath taking night of sex and screaming, you are free to walk away and forget this ever happened. Oh, but the desire will not go away and I promise, touching yourself the way that you want me touching you won't make it go away either. So it's your choice." He didn't realize, but he was holding his breathe, fearful that if he exhaled, he would lose all the confidence he worked hard to build back up. When he heard the belt unclick his heart sank, which made this kiss she planted on him unexpected and welcomed. He gave it back to her tenfold and lifted her up so her back was to the car. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and let herself lose her inhibitions. After a couple of passionate minutes of canoodling, she pushed herself down and got into the passenger seat. Tonight was going to be a wild ride.

12