All Comments on 'Melody Malone'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
touching

short,sweet, and to the point JPB. this felt to me more like a romance than mature, but thanks for the story just the same.

csdII

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Interesting Story

Bitter-sweet. They can try but I kind of feel that she will not go the distance. I hope she leaves him the moment that she gives it up.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a chance.

Whores and sluts and porn stars do NOT stop fucking around. They fuck around until they don't have thier looks anymore then thye find some mug and get them to marry them. Then they try and live happily ever after. Bob should check back when Mel/Mary is old and grey and then try and get married.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
Why the hell is this in mature???

BTW, I like this story. I laugh at how he will gamble his future with her. Oh well, good luck with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another first and again you

surprise me. slowly you become a complete writer for different styles with exceptions ( the making of...) but this one was close to perfect thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
We agree - good story & change of pace for JPB

Like the variety and well done on this one! A far better creative story then your usual wimp male / slut wife fare. At least in this story both characters were almost likable. Thank you for the change of pace!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Heartbreaking romance.....

....I laughed, I cried. Never hurled chunks once.Thanks for the fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hope springs eternal

Nice story line, but a bit too fast paced. Can love conquer all, will hope win the day? Hmmm, probably not, but..............?

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Kinda Touching

I enjoyed it, and I hope they make it.

SkibumSkibumover 14 years ago
Your best so far

Thanks for this one. I really enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To-Not a chance

On what study did you base your comments? Your own opinion, I assume. Well don't underestimate people. If the will is there, anything is possible. Good read author. Thanks. ML

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Fun story

Not much chance for them, but an excellent little story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Liked it

Nicely written and good change of pace. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What BS

Why would any man want to have sex with a skanky whore like this? The story doesn't even indicate that he used a condom. Having sex with a woman like this would be like licking out a sewer. How many men has she been with? She doesn't even promise to be faithful. She's going to "try". LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks, JP

For putting it down on paper for us that humans have the ability to make choices to control their desires and actions.

SynnermanSynnermanover 13 years ago
Laws of probability

I have ben living and loving in LA for some time now and I say though they don't have a real good chance there is a possibility it will work. I have known a couple who have made it for over eight years now after a 2 year stint on porno films.

And like you said up front you satisfy your target audience, yourself. So maybe some say you will have the answer and let us know if they made it.

Not too far from home but I liked it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Five Stars!

Your best so far JPB, but I'm also kind of curious about the Mature category.

racoon1174racoon1174almost 12 years ago
Isn't there a sequel to this

Just re-read this great JPB story and I seem to remember a sequel but it;s not listed. Can anyone help?

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
I concur

As much as I like sex, I would never decide to make a whore my wife. The only thing she really loved were orgasms and dicks.....any dicks. Long range prospects are slim and none. And, slim just moved to Texas.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
maybe, maybe not

Sometimes all you can expect is a best effort, made in good faith.

I suspect that as honest as she is, she will tell him if she is going to be unable to stay faithful, rather than sneak around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Missing Just Plain Bob stories

I'm missing the good writers who made Literotica a fun place to search, read, laugh, and dream. "Just Plain Bob" is one of the best, sad he's not writing that much anymore. I'm missing his stories, his ability as a writer, his imagination, and sense of humor, his erotic mind...

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing. Bob is one of the best on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Real good story

Nice to have you back. This was a very good read. We just need them more often like say once a week like you used to? PLEASE

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

Not to sound flaky but it is nice to have a unique ending that has positivity to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Great story, (I gave it 5* ) , nice twist, and not to be picky over jrphdo's comment, but I thought it was nice to actually have an ending...

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great story. I wish would come back to writing again, you were one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fitting to do a sequel. Thanks for sharing.

G

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

At least she was honost about it... 5stars

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
How

How can you send cards and exchange phone calls with someone you've lost track of?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9065 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories