Memoir of Claire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The professor managed in due time to have her overcome her fears and submit to his anal play. That first afternoon when he'd sat her in the soft armchair with her legs raised while he knelt in front and quietly fucked her in heranus, it brought little tears of pain to her eyes. She remembered all too well hisdepucelage de les fesses! Eventually, though, and with the use ofla crème savoureux and her own meditation, she grew to enjoy his 'penetration d'arriere, un phenomene de societe,' as the professor referred to the act. But their tryst had lasted for too long a time – she was left out of a social relationship with others her age, even sex – and she was quite relieved when he left to assume aposition Nationale in Lyons. That was at first. Then, only a few months after his departure, she began to miss the lovely way he made her feel when he fuckedher entre les fesses. And to this day, her craving went virtually unfulfilled.

A sudden rush of wind brought a downpour of rain that rudely interrupted their loveplay. "C'est le vent en rafales avec une giboulee," she told him, laughing, then thought to herself,"...sont les larmes du Ciel. Are the tears sent from heaven for what I am,une femme de petite vertu? Une morue?"

He sensed a slight hesitation – what was she thinking? – and he rose from his knees at the very moment she straightened, and, turning to face him, he bent to her and their lips met. She looked down at his stiffness pressed against her stomach, smiling then, leading him back to the bed. "...mais personne n'est parfait...j'ai une conscience tranquille," she told herself, all the while her eyes staring deeply into his, drawing his soul into her.

"Too late to be concerned, Gilles be damned," he told himself, and they lay down together, lips joined again in a tongued kiss, while two of his fingers tugged on a titty nipple. He let her take a position she seemed comfortable with, and she quickly warmed to his suggestion, turning on her side away from him and opened her soft bottom flesh with one hand, exposing the glistening target for him. She was confident he would not hurt her with his penetration, for she'd learned from hert'ai chi ch'uan classesen ecole to control the muscles of her buttocks andanus through concentration, and, later, with exercise. Assured now that he was about to give her a lovely fucking, she relaxed her body, youthfulVenus in repose quietly awaiting their sexual union.

He moved in beside her, knees just touching her thighs, and pressed the latex'd head of his cock against the little depression that held her rosebud. With gentle pressure, he pushed the glans into her and instantly felt her pinched tightness of earlier. Only this time he was beyond playful penetration with fingers and tongue, and he wondered if she could take in his full length. Sensing his hesitation, she buried her face in the robe's soft terrycloth and thought of the waves of pleasure that would soon replace the momentary pain.....and she opened herpetit fleur to her lover's penis.

Once, then again the wrinkles stretched open to form a perfect ring that surrendered to the lubricant and persistent intrusion until its tip was inside her. She turned her head to watch his labors, unable to see the progress of his cock, but captivated with the ever familiar sensations growing inside of her and the look of sheer joy and wonder on her partner's face."S'introduire! Encore! Ohhhhh...oui!" she whispered, encouraging him to go farther in. Breathing harder now, he told her,"C'est passe de justesse!" Her anal canal felt incredibly warm, a tightened sheath that could milk him it seemed at any moment. And as he watched more of his cock entering the nether world between her sweet, youthful ass cheeks she held apart for him, he forced his thoughts to yet another mundane subject in order to prevent a premature release.

It was the Centre Pompidou, it seemed, that began to give modernism a good name in Paris. Nothing changed overnight, when Renzo Piano and Richard Rogers' extraordinary high-tech cartoon of a building was finished – there would still be that awful underground shopping mall at Les Halles, suggesting that the French hadn't quite finished copying American mistakes – but finally there was a contemporary building people were talking about that didn't seem to have been put up to destroy the image of the city that everyone loved...Tout le monde aime Paris. He wondered then if she'd ever visited the Centre Pompidou, if her solemn beauty had ever....

But his attention soon returned to their sexual union, when he found he had managed to give her nearly all of his cock, almost to hisbourses. And with that, she released her handhold onles joues jolis, and the lovely tanned pillowflesh closed around his prong. His hand went to work kneading and squeezing the sponge-soft globes that sprang back with every press of his fingertips – enough to elicit a squeal of joy from her. Her eyes caught his in an instant, and the unspoken message there was unmistakable;"Baise moi, b-b-baise moi...maintenant! And so he fucked her, at first with a careful insertion as he felt her inner passage widen for him, then giving way to his longer strokes when there was no resistance, and she moved herarse to match his every thrust. "Ebats quelqu'un avec frenesie!"

To coax him on, she flexed the muscles of herderriere, and, apart from the delicious throbbing he felt when she began this technique, he was treated to the visual feast of her taught, sun-browned ass cheeks alternately closing, then opening around the exposed length of his cock that was now happily tunneling inside herarse. He understood then how she had managed to relax so quickly and without the slightest protest to his foreplay: The girl had no doubt been made love to in this way before, and now she was obviously enjoying the unspoken pleasures of it all as much as was he. ThisClaire, truly a woman of sexual sophistication! And he wondered to himself as they fucked, "Where and how had she learned so well the art of anal pleasures...and at such a young age?"

He discovered the sweetest sensation of all, the way her inner passage closed with each withdrawal of his cock so that, without fail, each subsequent entry was met with a delicious pressure that tickled the glans and sent little electric charges of pleasure through his groin. He'd never before experienced a feeling like this! He was, in one sense, the adolescent who'd known nothing at all of the techniques of lovemaking, and, here, this deliciously young French woman with a girl's body, in less than one hour's time, had introduced him tothe prima corso, the ultimate lesson in sexual union.

Her right hand was busily massaging her clit and coaxing the folds of her labia, while she willed herself to accept more of him. She thought to herself what a perfect fit he was inside of her, even better she decided than those times in bed withle Professor, and she urged him to continue fucking her with,"...creuser! rapidement.....oui, ohhh oui!" even reaching once behind her to guide his penis in and out of her netherhole. He was so caught up in their delirious, uninhibited sex that he was unable to hold back any longer, and he felt the explosive release at the end of one particularly deep thrust. She felt it happen and held still with herfesses spread wide against his abdomen, wishing at that very moment he'd been without a condom. When she turned to look at him, the sparkle of her eyes did not for an instant betray her disappointment in the abrupt end to their fucking. He knew she had not reached orgasm, though she must have been very near to one. Slowly, he pulled out of herarse, seeing at once the bulbous end of the latex filled with his liquid seed and the stretched flesh of herpetit fleur contract, then close once again.

She turned herself to face him and her hand went behind to touch herself there, a little smile with lips parted, head propped now with a hand lost in a tangle of dark hair, the other hand resting on the swell of her hip where it joined her thigh, a sun-bronzed beauty in naked repose, and all the while her eyes penetrating his own. Then quite suddenly she was embracing him, then a kiss with an opened mouth and her excited tongue searching his own. Without another word, her fingers deftly peeled the condom from his cock and, in a single motion, placed it and its milky fluid on the robe behind her, long fingers of one hand never releasing him, stroking his length, pulling then squeezing hissacs. His fingers found her titty nipples, and he pinched and pulled on them in unison until they stood out proudly again. "They want you to play with them," she told him.

* * * * *

After a time, she whispered something to him he did not quite hear, and she moved quickly to the edge of the bed, found and slipped on her panties before getting up and walking to the suite's kitchenette. "A boire? Boisson gazeuse?" she asked as she bent over at the minifridge, and he answered that he'd have some of hers. She knelt then and gave him a generous view of herarse-in-stretched-panty before she rose with a bottle ofEvian in hand and returned to the bedside. He stretched and felt again the dull, lower back pain whose origin was no mystery, and he lay there spellbound at the sight of her. She drank from the bottle while brushing a wisp of hair that had fallen over her eyes, dark nipples reaching out, and all the while her eyes gazing into his.

He took note of the sensual quickening in her breathing, and his eyes wandered down to the tiny 'v' where her wetness left an imprint of her cunt lips on the panty silk. "Such a prettypalourde that belonged only to Gilles.Gilles!"he said aloud, and this startled her. In a moment of near panic, he asked, "a quelle heure...?" But she was quick to calm his fears, sitting down beside him and explaining that her husband had taken the morning boat,pour les enseignements d'aqualung....aaa, scuba...., and was not expected to return until one o'clock. Then, glancing at the bedside table, she added, "Mais c'est suelement dix cinquante!" and a devilish grin formed at the corners of her pretty mouth.

He was relieved beyond words to hear this, having thought all along that Gilles was at the beach only steps from their suite and might decide to return at any moment. "....and more likely than not, just at the moment my cock was entering Claire's lovelyarse!" he thought to himself. But then he realized she'd played him along, wanted him to believe this, perhaps to heighten the excitement of their sexual play. That was it, and he laughed to himself at the mischief his lovemate might be capable of.

Then a lingering fear: the dive boats sometimes returned to the dock early for any number of reasons.... But again she'd seemed to read his thoughts, and she placed theEvian to his lips, adding softly in his ear how she desperately wanted him to stay with her. And with her fingers at work now on hisbaguette et sacs, he was quite pleased to feel again the sensation of hardening below. So he surrendered himself and watched in wonder when her head bent down there and wetted the tip before giving him a brief but enthusiastic cocksuck with her lips and tongue, while her fingers again played happily with her pussy.

Now she made an effort in haste to straighten the robe on the bed covers and rearrange the pillow she'd used under her, while he got up in search of another condom after flushing the first. He looked at himself in the vanity mirror and asked himself again how this could all be happening to him – and how amazing it was going to feel to fuck her again – as he made his way back to the bed. She asked him to remove her panties and to use his tongue to wet her before applying more of the crèmeentre les fesses, confident that he was going to enjoy every moment of the foreplay. And did he ever! He went about preparing her as before but this time with an expertise that surprised him, and he didn't stop until her puckeredfleur was able to take his curled tongue and then his thumb and then two fingers with ease.

More focused than before, he gazed at her beauty, noticing the tiny silken hairs – sunbleached now – that grew from her lower back, even crowning the little brown mole on herarse cheek. His fingers explored the downy layer there without quite touching her skin, then traced the subtle path they made into the crack of herderriere, finally adorning like wetted silk the outer rim of her sweetanus. At one point during this, she turned her head to look at him, somewhat puzzled, and asked him what it meant,"...une piece de l'ass?" a phrase her girlfriend told her had originated in America. When he raised his mouth from hercrevasse and started to explain that it was slang forebats amoureux, she interrupted him and said it was silly and why shouldn't one have all of a woman's ass,"....je ne cette comprend pas!" But she soon forgot her confusion when she felt the full effect of his ministrations and read the desire in his eyes to fuck her again.

Now he took the lead in positioning her on her stomach so that her tanned buttocks jutted outward like twin hillocks and her long legs stretched from the bed's edge with toes touching the deep carpet, below. The pose created a lasting image for him ofles fesses jolis. This was the most delicious of his fantasies, and she played along willingly, keeping her thighs andderriere pressed together exactly as he told her to, showing not even a hint of her secret passage. His part in their loveplay was to slowly press his cock between her fleshy folds until the glans found her opening, all the while avoiding any such contact with her prettypalourde.

He knew if he were to be this close to her incredible body much longer, he very likely would not be able to resist a taste of her taunting oyster slit. But, after several attempts to work his member between her tightfesses, and in spite of her excited urgings, he realized this wasn't going to work for them. "On ne peut pas toujours faire a sa guise...." She told him with a little girl's laugh, and she turned over to face him and repositioned herself on the bed. Now on her back with knees bent and spread wide apart to receive him (and her hand once again casually protecting la vagin!), he pulled her to the edge of the bed and readied himself to enter her.

He let her guide its swollen length to the partly opened target, surprising him when he slid past her ring and into herarse with only the slightest resistance. Then, another attempt at distraction:His gaze across the room followed the line of expensive contemporary furniture, the intricate woodwork of each piece, highlights from sun glinting off the occasional brass inlay, then a framed watercolor of Mayan ruins nearly swallowed by an approaching thunderhead, final rays of sunlight illuminating the centuries-old stone......

At once he felt the dual pleasures of her anal tightness and warmth of before, the creamy lubricant easing his entry while he held her legs apart. Now she assumed the lead, pressing her mid-section forward, then withdrawing almost to the point of losing her penetrator, then again and again. And he marveled at watching her uncoveredvagin open and close of its own will in perfect rhythm, her clitoris swollen, its tiny pearl shining, bobbing in and out of the wetted folds. He looked at her lovely face, perspired now with angelic strands of her hair plastered to her forehead, eyelids partly closed and lips forming words he could not hear, lost in the moment of the heated, oft-forbidden sex she so loved. The wondrous sight of his full length inside her little asshole, fucking her, while two of her fingers played quietly in and out of herchatte was enough to force him out of his passive role, and she felt the change come over him as he quickened the pace. When he bent over her to meet her lips, she told him in breathless words how wonderful he felt inside her,"...ooooohh, c'est collant! c'est collant. B-b-baise moi! Ohhh, oui!"

When she began a lovely tightening of her anus in splendid concert with each of his inward thrusts and knew that he was near release, she reached down and withdrew his penis with careful fingers and peeled the condom from it before placing his cock inside her again. She accomplished this so quickly he hardly realized it had happened at all. And with one more deep thrust, he felt himself let go with two, three, then more jets of hot spray that filled her canal. Her pussy was awash with her liquid climax that ran to herfleur and mixed with his sperm when it came out of her with each contraction of her round anus. He watched, transfixed by the beauty of her womanly parts.

What had only moments before been stretched to take all of his length was now closed and creased, never letting on it had served as the tightest vessel to receive his cock, a final trace of whitish droplets in the tiny hairs of her puckeredanus the only evidence of the sex they'd just shared. Claire spread herself with her hands and allowed her searching finger to squeeze into the place he'd just vacated, teasing the inner flesh, and reliving the delicious sensation when he came inside her. Her little breasts pouted and blushed like bronzed medallions of her womanhood, twin nipples straining to match her climax, face aglow and mouth opened in a breathless smile that signifies complete sexual fulfillment. And he bent and kissed herfleur one last time before they embraced.

Later, she led him to the shower, while she held her panties bunched against her bottom to prevent any unsightly drips on the carpet. He thought this a bit silly after what they'd just done to the terrycloth robe and the bedspread underneath, but he said nothing. In the shower together with the fine spray turned up, and clouds of steam beginning to form below, he held her to him and she kissed his chest, then reached up and pulled his head lower to find her mouth open for a kiss. Turning her back to him, and standing on tiptoes, she held herself open once again to let him inside her.

He watched tiny rivulets of water stream over the curvature of her back and down between her spreadfesses. But this time it wasn't to be; he was truly spent, wilted, and he had to be satisfied with holding her body and recalling how incredible it had felt to be inside her. And this time, without feeling his penis stretch her secret opening, her hands released her ass cheeks, and the delightful cleavage of her buttocks formed a natural valley for the shower water once again.

But oh! how she had wanted him to fuck herentre les fesses under the warm shower!"Tout lasse, tout casse, tout passe," she told herself. He was certain he saw her lips form a pout asClaire pulled aside the curtain and stepped out of the tub, taking a fresh towel and carefully drying herself. He did the same without a word between them, and when she finished and wrapped the towel around her breasts, he realized, sadly, he'd just seen the last of this young French woman's

sensual body.

When she went out to the vanity to dry and style her short hair, he finish toweling, then found his clothes near the bed and dressed quickly. She was waiting for him, dressed now in another robe, this one no doubt belonging to Gilles. She told him they would soon be leaving forCancun – perhaps tomorrow morning, and he said he thought they'd enjoy the beaches there. She searched forle mot juste, but could think of nothing to say. It was only when he bent and kissed the curl of her ear that she whispered,mon petit lapin...merci. So he went out, knowing somehow she was watching him with little teardrops at the corners of her eyes. As he walked along the hotel corridor, he fought every temptation to turn and look into her hypnotic eyes one last time. Not wishing to tempt his soul any longer, she lowered her eyes and quietly closed the heavy door,.....and determined to leave him something to stir his memory.