Memoirs from a Bordello Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not if you don't want me to." She was glaring at me with her sexy eyes. For a brief moment I wanted to take her to the bed and undress her, to forego all this prolonged foreplay and just bring her to the climax she needed. I resisted the temptation and grabbed the keys from my purse, moving to unlock the handcuffs.

"No I don't want you to...I think I have much more to show you." She stretched her arms out once they were free.

"I think you do too." She stood up and stroked my cheek, planting a soft kiss on my lips. "The session is over."

***

I was a little giddy when I got back to my room. Deep down inside I hadn't been sure I could pull the whole thing off, but in the end I was able to fulfill both my goals of teasing Zara and having sex with Nina. It was my first real mutual session with a female partner and I was happy it was with Nina. She was immaculate and I was pretty proud of the fact she found me attractive too. The taste of her still lingered in my memory and I soon got lost in fantasies about our future encounters.

I knew I was behaving like a slut, sleeping with practically everybody at Avalon: first Kelly, then Zara and Nina, not to mention the nameless woman that had her way with me and my attempt to seduce Leah. I blushed as I thought of that encounter; I still felt very guilty about pressuring her. I tried to give myself a break. I had never been promiscuous through high school or college. I had worked hard and law school was demanding. I deserved to let myself go and explore my sexuality. Perhaps being with women made it different, it was a completely new realm for me and I was treating the experience like a new toy.

But more than that I felt there was something much deeper than just sex going on. There was a mental connection where we knew what each other wanted and had the courage to pursue our secret desires. By linking our minds to the physical we pushed our sexual intensity to levels I had never reached before. At the center of this was Zara, experienced from years of providing pleasure, she was the perfect guide to let all of us forget any lingering doubts or moral qualms. Every day I had been there I had gone deeper and been more daring and while it scared me a little, it also excited me. My senses were in overdrive and every touch, or look was magnified.

It was on that day that I began to take down my experiences. I had always been taught that a good lawyer needs to have an impeccable ability to record and I was always encouraged by professors to write more, regardless of content. I thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to start.

Once I started I found it hard to stop. It was far more enjoyable to capture the events of the previous few days than it was to take notes on a lecture on corporate law. I wrote for hours trying to capture as much as I could remember, struggling to keep my hands to myself as I recalled every sensation. I worked through the standard commotion outside as the house prepared for the night. I snacked between typing episodes on my laptop. When an interruption finally came it was late around ten o'clock.

I was genuinely puzzled as to who it might be at the door, Kelly had sadly texted me earlier that she was once again tied up that night. I opened the door to see Leah standing there in a pair of white shorts and a red top. It looked like she had been crying.

"Leah? You ok? What's wrong?"

"Can I come in? Sorry, it's ok if you're busy."

"No...no it's fine I wasn't doing anything important." I ushered her in and she sat down on the bed where I joined her. "What happened?"

"Ugh, I'm such an idiot, I went back to see my ex, turns out he's already with some other girl...she was there and I looked like such an asshole, it's only been like six weeks!" Her eyes were red and her voice croaky but it seemed like she was over the worst of it. She also seemed a little tipsy.

"Shit Leah, I'm sorry, really I don't know what to say. I know it must be tough now but you'll get over him I mean you're young and it doesn't sound like this guy was the greatest."

"Yeah I know...he's a total jerk...I just got really confused with what happened last night and I thought that if I spent some time with him...well, I don't know..."

"Listen I am so sorry about that, I was way out of line doing that, I'm not sure what came over me but I don't want you to have an identity crisis or anything, just because of that stupid thing in the shower, honestly, I can't tell you how guilty I feel about that."

"No it's ok...I was...just shocked...it was the first time that someone has been able to do that to me."

"What do you mean? Like have an orgasm?" She nodded her head slowly.

"But...what about any of your previous boyfriends?"

"No, it always pissed them off...I thought it was my fault."

"Ugh, men can be pretty clueless sometimes about turning a woman on, I have to admit. Did you ever let them do other things to you? Like did they go down on you?" She shook her head solemnly.

"I didn't want to...I just thought that would put more pressure on me."

"Well I know it's no consolation but a lot of women have the same problems."

"I didn't have any problems last night though..." She looked at me with big doe eyes and I felt my heart slip. I was determined not to go down this path again however.

"You should honestly forget that happened...I shouldn't..."

"What if I can't?" She cut me off, leaving me to protest more but I couldn't think of anything to say. We looked at each other for a few awkward seconds before she broke the silence, "Can I show you something?"

"Okay...like what?" Her eyes flashed with a hint of mischief.

"It'll be a surprise, come on let's go explore, we can grab a bottle of wine too...I get so bored with staying in my room."

"I don't know if I want to disturb anything that's going on downstairs."

"We won't I promise, come on please Kristy."

"Alright, I don't need to get changed or anything do I?" I was looking a little frumpy in a pair of jogging pants and an oversized tee.

"No of course not...nobody will see us." I was a little confused by her sudden enthusiasm but it seemed that whatever we were about to go see would cheer her up. I gave in and let her lead me out of my room to the kitchen, where she grabbed a bottle of wine from the rack that thankfully always seemed to get restocked. I was going to look for some glasses while she uncorked it but she stopped me by taking a swig and handing me the bottle. I laughed, feeling I was at a high school party, but still took a swig from it.

I followed Leah as she descended the staircase. We weren't tiptoeing, but neither were we trying to attract attention. There was conversation and laughter coming from the large room that entertained guests. Leah slipped behind the stairs past Zara's office to a small hallway that I had never been down. The place consistently amazed me by its size and the sneaking gave me a weird thrill I might get caught although I didn't feel like we were doing anything wrong.

We reached a door at the end of the hallway and Leah urged me to take another sip of wine. "Close your eyes."

"No way! Come on Leah, what are you going to show me?"

"Close them!" I gave in with an exasperated sigh. I felt her hand take mine as she led me through the door and a few steps into the room as she closed the door behind us. She turned me in a certain direction, "Ok, you can open them."

"What...wait where the hell are we?"

"It's a security room, Jaime told me about it." The light was turned off but the room was illuminated by three large monitors that were sectioned into black and white surveillance shots from around the compound, both interior and exterior. Some had no activity; others had very explicit activity happening on them.

"Why would they need this?" Leah shrugged but I already knew the answer. After thinking about it I was sure that most of these palatial estates had fairly comprehensive security systems to go along with private patrolmen. "Is it always empty?"

"I've never seen anyone. Jaime said that she's occasionally seen Zara come out of here and a maintenance guy from the security firm once too." I surveyed the screens taking in the individual vignettes that were being captured. None of the cameras were upstairs; they only covered the grounds, pool area and the downstairs rooms. In the largest entertainment area there were many women, some I recognized some I didn't. They were in various stages of socializing with each other, one couple looked like they were making out; others were just lounging on a couch talking with drinks in their hands.

Other cameras were filming the private rooms. I spotted Mika in one giving a woman an all body massage; her hands moving up her thighs to what I imagined would be a happy ending. I let out a gleeful chuckle as I saw Gabby clad in bustier and thigh high stiletto boots, pace in front of a naked woman kneeling in front of her with bound hands. My stomach tightened as I studied another scene, a blonde woman was straddling a black woman's lap, face to face, riding what I thought might be a strap on as another black girl stroked and kissed her back. As I stared harder I thought I recognized the one in the middle as being one of the pretty Russian girls I had met, her head thrown back as she bounced up and down.

I pulled my eyes away to see another woman, a dark haired beauty, sit on the edge of a bed while between her thighs was a head with blonde locks pleasuring her while a hand groped her full bosom. The tightness in my stomach was travelling down towards my crotch. I reached for the wine before asking Leah the obvious.

"How often do you come down here?"

"Um...when I get bored...it gets kinda lonely on the busy nights. You know you can zoom in on these? If...you know you wanted to..." I did, but I wasn't going to let her know what I wanted to watch immediately. I sat down in front of the screens.

"Can we find Kelly?" She nodded and sat down, perching herself between my legs, using a mouse to enlarge the shot of the entertainment room. It was easier to see now and Kelly was sitting on an older woman's lap, laughing flirtatiously in her Kelly way. I felt a small sadness, I hadn't talked to her in a couple days and I missed her.

"There's Jaime." Leah pointed to a woman on a bar stool in a very, very short skirt. I tried to see Zara or Nina but couldn't.

"Why don't you choose which one to watch...,"

"Ok..." Leah zoomed out to give the smaller screen view. I swallowed as my mouth had gone dry waiting to see what Leah wanted to watch.

"This one," Leah enlarged the scene with the Russian with two women. She had slowed her humping, her arms and legs wrapped around her lover's back. The woman at her back had reached to fondle the Russian's breasts. I lamented not having the sound to hear her cries.

"Do you know who they are?"

"That's Valerie," pointing at the Russian, "...the other two are a couple, that's Tela, I can't remember the other one's name but I think she's English. They come here quite a lot...always together...Jamie's been with them. I don't know what they do but I they must be rich." Tela was the one wearing the harness, I couldn't see her face but she had a curvaceous body, her boobs pressed against Valerie's with black curls draped down her back. Her partner had a slighter frame but I could make out her face, large upturned eyes under perfect eyebrows, and straight black hair. Although the picture quality was grainy, her skin tone was lighter than her girlfriends. A shudder ran through me as I saw the English girl reach down Valerie's stomach to rub her clit, my mind filling what I couldn't see, the dildo pumping into her vagina.

"Does...this not turn you on at all?" It was becoming increasingly more difficult to ignore Leah's proximity, her butt pressed between my thighs.

"Um...maybe a little." She sipped the wine again.

"Have you ever...you know...touched yourself down here?" She didn't respond so I continued, trying my best to not make her feel guilty. "Hey, I wouldn't blame you, I would do the same thing..." on the screen Valerie had repositioned herself on all fours while Tela entered her from behind, the dildo now visibly disappearing into her flesh. The other girl was sitting cross legged in front of Valerie's face, holding and kissing it tenderly, appearing to talk to her as she got penetrated. I could no longer hold back, "...I would even do it now..."

"Really?" Leah had flinched at my statement but kept her eyes on the screen. I had had enough of Leah's reticence. She might have been confused, but it was clear that she deeply desired other women and I wanted her to show it. In fact it excited me that I might witness it.

"Isn't that why you brought me down here? To turn me on?" She responded by taking another sip of the wine, looking for Dutch courage. I leaned closer to her so my mouth was closer to her ear. "Do you fantasize about this? About being Valerie and how it must feel?" She paused before nodding her head slowly. I took my cue to reach around and stroke her thighs. She drew a breath in sharply

"It's ok to want it Leah, I want it too." On the screen in front of us, the British girl had laid back to give Valerie access to her pussy which she was trying to go down on but the thrusts from behind were clearly making her breathless and she had to stop frequently for air, using her hand instead.

I found Leah's hand on her thigh and I threaded my fingers through hers, squeezing it before moving it to her crotch pressing our digits against her shorts. Leah was trembling but she also wasn't stopping me. I was still nervous I would push too far but Leah was giving signals that what had happened the day before in the shower was what she wanted. I kissed her shoulder, my breasts pressing against her back.

"Touch yourself," I ordered. Leah froze momentarily before slowly undoing the zipper on her shorts and slipping a hand beneath her panties, making a soft noise as she made contact. I stroked her arm, lightly feeling her hand to feel the movement of her fingers. We watched as the three women repositioned, Valerie clearly drained lay on her back as Tela was helped out of her harness by her girlfriend. Valerie reached out to pull Tela down and lie between her legs, The British girl crawling between Tela's legs to pleasure her pussy with her mouth.

I finally had a clearer view of Tela's pretty face, a beautiful smile that probably made her look sweet at times but here it simply spelled a mischievous sexuality. She leaned her head back to kiss Valerie as the Russian groped Tela's full breasts, large dark nipples protruding through her fingers. My heart was pounding and I had to remind myself to breathe. Leah's breaths were getting shorter as well as I felt her hand move faster.

"Slower..." I squeezed her hand to make sure she followed my command, "...tell me what you're thinking about."

"A-about...joining them," her voice was below a whisper. I kissed her on the neck to encourage her, noticing her large breasts rising and falling under her top. "...with you there."

"What would you want us to do to you?" She was leaning into me harder and her hand had grabbed my thigh.

"Take...take my clothes off and hold me down...then...everyone would take turns on me," My mind flipped and my pussy started to scream for attention with Leah's admission, the image filtering into my conscience. I turned her head towards mine looking at her, preparing to kiss when we heard a noise in the corridor outside. Both our bodies went stiff as we strained to hear.

We heard footsteps, then laughter of two women, then silence. Eventually the footsteps started again and petered out of earshot.

"Maybe we should go back to my room." Leah nodded. I was sad to leave the show in front of us but I didn't want us to be disturbed. I was incredibly aroused and was tantalizingly close to making love to Leah. We picked ourselves up and crept out and back to my room. As I was ascending the stairs I noticed in the corner of my eye Zara emerge from her office to catch us, but she gave me no more than her customary smile.

I led Leah into my room and closed the door behind me. She stood there still looking innocent although I knew there was a darker side to her and I wanted to see it.

"Take your clothes off." I was being firm but not unkind. She did as I said, removing her top and shorts before undoing her bra to release her large boobs, and then bending down to take her panties off. Her nipples were prominently erect, reaching out for my mouth.

"Keep touching yourself." She obeyed, keeping her eyes glued to mine. It was my turn to disrobe, peeling off my T-shirt and stepping out of my jogging pants, I hadn't been wearing underwear. I closed in on her. "Do you want me?" She nodded as she stared at my body, lightly panting from her hand on her crotch. "Then taste yourself." She stopped as my words ran through her head but ultimately she complied and brought her fingers up to her mouth to suck on them.

I pulled her by the other hand towards the bed and sat down on the edge, telling her to kneel in front of me. I ran my hands down my body over my breasts and down to my thighs, parting them to let her come between them. Plucking one of her hands I laid it on my breast to give her the green light to my body. Her hands began to explore my chest, her eyes following where they went. Her touch drove me wild, it was nervous and tentative, her fingers trembling with excitement, but she was taking her time, relishing feeling another woman's skin with a naked fascination.

Her fingers moved to my nipples to pinch them, glancing into my eyes to check my reaction. I gave her a soft moan, glaring lustfully back at her. I let her play with them for another minute before bending down to kiss her, her mouth responded to pecks before opening to let me connect with her tongue. Her breathing was heavy through her nostrils, hitting my cheek as her kissing became more eager. I reached down to touch her breasts as we made out, feeling her delicious nipples poke against my palms.

"Kiss my body." I pulled away to leave her head at breast height. She wasted no time in planting her mouth on my chest and cleavage before moving it to my boobs, holding them into her mouth, licking my nipples as I egged her further with whimpers. I let her indulge her curiosity, getting off on her intensifying passion for my breasts, sucking and teasing my hard nipples waiting for her to move downwards.

In the end I forced the issue, leaning back on the bed to pull away from her mouth, leaving my crotch beneath her chin. I reached down to rub my clit, inches from her face, my body exploding from the sensitivity. Leah looked nervously at my vagina, her last taboo to break.

"Lick me..." Leah glanced one more time at me and then stuck her tongue out to dip it between my labia and run it upwards to my clit, taking her tongue back into to taste me. She looked back up at me to see if she had done anything wrong. "Keep doing it." I removed my hand from my crotch to play with my nipple my body hungry for more.

Leah didn't hesitate this time, spreading her tongue flat to collect as much as my cum as possible from in between my lips, again moving upwards to swirl around my pulsing clitoris, a guttural groan coming from my throat as the sensitivity overwhelmed me. "Oh god...just like that." Encouraged by my reaction, her strokes became more vigorous, her mouth pushing harder on me as her tongue explored every fold. Her arms hooked around my thighs and I reached down to stoke her hair begging her not to stop through my strained cries.

Leah was pushing me toward an orgasm steadily. It could have been quicker but her licking was phrenetic and unplanned, every couple of laps on my clit was followed by a dive into my pussy, sometimes my outer lips and sometimes her tongue pushing inside me. Whether she knew it or not it was a prolonged tease, driving me to desperation. Eventually I couldn't bare it anymore and on her next pass on my clitoris I pressed the back of her head hard into me, squeezing her closer with my thighs. She got the idea and focused solely on my clit, speeding up her movement.