Memoirs from a Bordello Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Leah...you have no idea how good that feels...you're going to make me cum..." It took another look at her big brown eyes looking up at me from between my legs, and I felt the final lick that sent the climax penetrating through me. I grabbed the bed sheets and arched my back into her face, letting out an orgasmic groan through clenched teeth, Leah's tongue continuing through my climax with further laps until my hips bucked her off to protect my quivering vagina.

I immediately sat upright to give Leah a deep kiss, savoring the taste and scent of myself on her mouth. I pulled her up so she straddled my lap, her breathless face now looking down on mine, her hands on my shoulders for balance.

"Did you enjoy that?" She still seemed a little concerned that she had done something wrong.

"Mmm...It was incredible...it's actually the first time a girl has made me climax just using her mouth. How did you like doing it?"

"I...I liked it...you looked so beautiful."

"Did it turn you on?" Instead of waiting for an answer my hand instinctively went between her legs to feel her moistness. Leah's fingers tightened on my shoulder and her eyes closed as I brushed the hood of her clit, visible now that her legs were open around mine. She finally gave me the signal I had wanted as one of her hands cupped a boob and held it towards my mouth. It was the only invitation I needed.

I couldn't hold back my lust as my lips and tongue attacked her breast, licking the broad base of dimpled flesh around her tip before squeezing and sucking hungrily on her entire boob. My teeth came down on her, softly biting, getting the loudest moan of the night from Leah as her hands came round to pull my face tighter against her bosom. I continued to suckle her, my hand once again returning to rub her pussy to slick my fingers and then reaching to find her mouth, inserting them deep as I felt her tongue move around them.

The sight of her give in to carnal pleasure was intoxicating. Her head was thrown back, my fingers being licked while I nursed on her tits: it all made me soon forget my recent climax and my crotch was stirring again. I pulled her head down to mine for a deep kiss, her tongue feverishly exploring my mouth as tiny whimpers came from her throat. I twisted around and pushed Leah onto the bed, crawling between her legs, knowing what she needed.

Leah squirmed when my tongue made contact with her pussy making it difficult to keep my mouth on her. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her steadier but it didn't stop the trembling jerks that would run through her body with every lick of her clit. She was issuing squeaks of pleasure, her face looking down at me with contorted pleasure as my tongue continued its work. As she built towards an orgasm I allowed my hand to go between my legs and rub myself, pushing myself to one of my own, whimpering into Leah's pussy.

It took me little time to put me on the edge, keeping myself there with pressure on my clit but waiting for Leah to peak. Her panting reached a crescendo with her moans and two hands wrapped around my head, pulling me hard against her, almost suffocating me as my own hand kept myself on the verge. For a brief moment, she was silent and her body went rigid apart from the slight movement of her hips as they rocked to the motion of my tongue. I pushed myself over the edge too as we climaxed in tandem.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh," Leah squealed as her body awoke into a furious shaking orgasm. Her hands tore at the covers while I groaned my own orgasm through the lips that were still locked onto Leah's quivering clitoris. I recovered quicker as my second was less intense than Leah's first, her body seemingly taking an age for the convulsions and panting to subside.

I moved up to her face, helping to clear the tussled hair from it. She looked like she was on the verge of tears which panicked me. I kissed her softly and asked if she was ok.

"I...just didn't know it was possible...I've never felt anything like that before. Does it mean I'm a lesbian?"

"I don't think it means anything, just that we're attracted to each other and we want to explore that. It doesn't need to go past this room." She seemed a little comforted and smiled.

"Sorry, I'm just being a big baby and stressing all the time."

"Hey don't worry about it, c'mon lets go to bed, you could use some sleep." We got under the covers and I flipped the switch. Instinctively I spooned her, draping an arm over her side as and moving closer to her to let my breasts graze her back.

"Mmmm, tonight was so amazing," Leah said sleepily.

"What did you like most?" I was physically sexed out but it didn't stop the wicked gears from turning in my head. The day had been yet another exercise in broadening my sexual boundaries and I had no regrets.

"I liked it...when you ordered me..." her voice was barely audible and the booze was plunging her into sleep.

"When I told you what to do?"

"I'll do anything you tell me..." My brain suddenly lit up from its pre-slumber countdown. Anything. It stimulated intoxicating possibilities in my head. As I forced myself to relax my mind flitted between sexual scenes in black and white, adding and removing characters and clients from Avalon until my body succumbed to sleep.