All Comments on 'Memoirs of a Menage'

by naughtEgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
biercebierceover 11 years ago
delightful

Warm wonderful story. Would be interesting to see where you might take it. You have a great way with words.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
That was beautiful

Normally I spot any typos etc - but I was so caught up in this that I didn't notice any. It was really good, really believeable, and now I'm going to have to look for more of your stories. Thank you - I loved it.

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsover 11 years ago
Oh my Oh my

Hi... I've just discovered you and your story. Why oh why don't you write more?

Okay, as a fellow writer I know how long it can take to produce a really good story, but you have such a wonderful 'first person' style that adds so much value to the story itself. The reader gets inside 'your' head. I love that.

More please... much more...

TinyBethTinyBethover 11 years ago

Fun, engaging and sexy. You may want to have a proofreader go over it in the future since I saw a handful of typos, but not enough to distract from the overall affect. I do feel sorry for the guy...not the jerk that fell asleep but the vampire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good fun time story

That was a bit of light hearted fun. Would be interesting to see if you can continue with the storyline.

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
Hot story

Exciting stuff. You capitalization was a bit distracting, but a good story. :)

Isadora_WinglessIsadora_Winglessover 11 years ago
thanks for submitting

Thanks for submitting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous