Memories

Story Info
An old man remembers times past.
3.4k words
4.56
15k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house stood in a quiet suburb of Paris. It called itself a house of assignation rather than a brothel. In the salon, an aging man quietly played the piano. Madam walked into the salon.

"Monsieur, what is wrong? Can we do anything for you?"

The man continued playing. "Thank you madam, but I do not think there is anything you can do."

"Perhaps … let me see … perhaps a nice Chinese girl?"

The man paused in his playing and raised his eyes from the keys. Her name had been Kim …

-----

He had met her at a conference in Singapore. They used to call them sarong girls, because a sarong is so easy to take off. He had walked into the bar alone. He had ordered a bottle of champagne and asked for two glasses. Then it was just a matter of making eye contact.

She walked over and perched on the bar stool next to him. He poured her a drink, which she sipped slowly. Her eyes never left him, devouring his rugged good looks, his Armani suit and his Rolex watch. She finished her drink and inclined her head towards the elevator. They had not exchanged a word.

He left his drink and walked over to the elevator. He did not look to see whether she was following. He got in the escalator and pressed for the 14th floor. She was close behind and pressed against him as the escalator door closed.

She wore a cheong sam – high at the throat but the side of her skirt was slit to her waist. He ran his finger, very lightly, up her thigh. She started to breath more deeply. He slipped his hand under the front of her skirt. Her pussy had been shaved and her slit was moist. She was not wearing panties.

She turned towards him and he felt her hard nipples pressing through the thin fabric of her dress. She reached for the zipper on his trousers, but he put his hand on hers to stop her from opening his fly. The elevator seemed to take hours to reach his floor. She began to moan gently as he finger fucked her.

His room was opposite the elevator and they were inside in seconds. Suddenly, a look of mischief crept into her eyes and she moved away from him. Slowly, teasingly, she began to undo the buttons of her cheong sam. He watched avidly as the garment slipped to the floor, revealing her golden body in its full glory.

She moved back across the room and slowly undid his belt, then the waistband of his trousers, then his zip. Her eyes widened as she saw the size of his erect prick. With a sudden, sharp movement she pulled down his trousers and underpants. She dropped to her knees in front of him.

Taking his prick in both hands, she began by nuzzling and kissing his balls. Her tongue slowly moved up his scrotum until she was licking the base of his shaft. Cupping his balls with her hands, she continued to move her lips and tongue higher until she was able to take the head of his prick into her mouth.

Meanwhile, he took off his jacket and tie, and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. A less practiced debauchee might have torn his buttons in his haste to undress. Monsieur knew he could take his time. He draped his clothes over a chair.

The warm softness of her mouth was starting to excite him. He reached down and gently removed her mouth from his prick. Taking her hand, he raised her from the floor and led her towards the bed. Once again, she surprised him. With a sudden twist she turned him round and gently pushed him on to the bed.

She climbed on top of his erect prick. He watched her dark brown nipples as she bounced up and down on top of him. She was moaning deeply now and the scream as she came released his own, explosive orgasm. He could feel the muscles of her pussy tightening and loosening as she sucked him dry.

She collapsed across him like a doll, and for a while they lay in each other's arms. They talked then. Her name was Kim and she was a graduate, working in an office. Her job was very boring but she was paid well and had a good chance of promotion. She did her job, then she dressed up and went out to look for a taste of good life.

But Monsieur was holding a beautiful, young girl naked in his arms and he did not plan to spend the evening in conversation. He raised her from the bed and led her to the shower. They soaped each other gently. His prick again grew hard as she rubbed it. He spread a towel on the bathroom floor and laid her down. The he entered her once again.

Her hips bucked against him as he thrust and lunged. Her back arched and she screamed as she came once more. His balls contracted violently as he again shot his load into her pussy.

-----

He turned to the Madam. "Thank you madam, but I have had a Chinese girl." He resumed his playing.

"Perhaps a nice Dutch girl?" she said.

The man paused in his playing and raised his eyes from the keys. Her name had been Anna …

-----

He had been in Amsterdam, sitting in a brown café enjoying a coffee. In those days you could buy marijuana quite easily in the brown cafés and the girl at the next table was obviously high.

She was strikingly attractive. A cap of brown hair framed a pale face with a small nose and lambent green eyes. She was well-built, although no-one could call her fat. Her tits were magnificent.

She noticed his eyes upon her. The moment of truth – how would she react? She walked over and asked if he had a light for her joint, which had gone out. She noticed that he lit it with a gold Dunhill lighter. She sat down at his table and ordered a coffee.

She was a student and had broken up with her boyfriend about three months ago. He had wanted commitment, but she had wanted to have some fun before it was time to take on any responsibility. She had had a few one night stands since then, but it was a couple of weeks since she had last had sex. As she told him that, her eyes met Monsieur's and she moistened her top lip with her tongue.

He paid the bill and they left the café. They walked by the canals, talking softly. They sat on a bench and kissed with increasing passion. Her tongue pushed deep into his mouth. He slipped his hand under her wraparound denim skirt. Her panties were soaked in her juices. He slipped his finger under her panties and into her pussy. Suddenly she stood up and pulled his arm, looking towards a canal-side hotel.

They took a room at the very top of the hotel. Canal-side hotels in Amsterdam are built tall and narrow, with steep narrow stairs. His fingers explored her pussy and asshole as they lurched up the stairs. Before they reached their room he pushed her to the stairs, pulled down her panties and fastened his hungry mouth on her eager pussy. She laughed and moaned at the same time, as she told him they had to be quiet. She tried to muffle her screams as she came. They heard footsteps on the stairs and, laughing, she grabbed his arm and pulled him into their room.

Her panties were still around her knees and he pulled them off as he pushed her onto the large, old-fashioned bed. Tearing off his trousers and underpants he jumped on the bed and rammed his prick into her wet pussy. They both urgently wanted it, and he thrust into her even though both were still wearing most of their clothes. Her moans grew louder until she screamed as she came. He came at the same time.

She went to the bathroom and brought back a towel for them to clean themselves up. He took off her skirt and top. She was not wearing a bra and her wonderful tits stuck out in front of her. He took off his jacket and tie while she, with teasing bites and pinches, undid the buttons of his shirt and took it off. When they were both naked he started kissing and nibbling her nipples. The aureoles were large and pink.

While he played with her tits, she gently stroked his prick until it started to get hard. She went down on her knees by the bed. Instead of putting his prick in her mouth, as she expected, he put it between her tits. Holding them together, she titty fucked him until his prick was once again rock solid. Only then did he release her tits and offer up his prick to her eager tongue, pausing only to touch each of her nipples in turn with the head. She licked and sucked him until his climax came near.

Then he stood and lifted her from the floor. Bending her over the bed, he entered her from the rear. She gasped as he thrust into her. The bed shook as he slammed into her faster and faster. She was gasping and moaning until she finally came with a great shudder. He took his prick out of her pussy and came over her back, in a great jet of cum that reached to her shoulder blades.

-----

He turned to the Madam. "Thank you madam, but I have had a Dutch girl." He resumed his playing.

"Perhaps a nice American girl?" she said.

The man paused in his playing and raised his eyes from the keys. Her name had been Alicia …

-----

He had been at a party in New York. When she walked in the room, every man's eyes turned to her. She was very tall, blond and suntanned. She had the longest legs he had ever seen. She wore a white blouse and a short black skirt.

She sashayed to the cocktail bar and insolently surveyed the men in the room. Monsieur was amused but not very interested – she was trying too hard to be the centre of attention and he was talking to a rather cute black girl. But her eyes stayed on him and, when the girl he had been talking to walked away, she strolled over.

"I'm Alicia," she said "and I want to fuck you. Lets split".

Now Monsieur was intrigued. She was absolutely beautiful and she had chosen him as a bedmate out of a room full of wealthy men. The honey-coloured hair was natural, as were the white teeth. She had blue eyes. Her tits thrust firmly forward over a slim waist. The legs went on and on.

"Satisfied?" she said. "Come on." She took him by the arm and led him to the door.

His limousine pulled up and her eyes showed her surprise at its size and luxury. He helped her into the back of the limo and she lowered the privacy screen separating the driver from the passengers. Then she was all over him. Her left hand snaked under the waistband of his trousers to seize his stiffening cock. With her right hand, she impatiently undid the buttons of her blouse. Meanwhile, her black skirt had ridden up to reveal a white lace thong.

Monsieur undid his belt and the waistband of his trousers. Ignoring the zip, she pushed his trousers and underpants down to his knees. Monsieur inserted his finger in her pussy. It was deep and very wet. She pushed her clit against his hand while massaging his shaft.

Monsieur was not used to such an aggressive partner but decided to play along. He eased off his trousers and underpants, and removed his jacket, shirt and tie. Meanwhile Alicia had gone down onto her knees and taken his prick into her mouth.

Monsieur took off her blouse and bra. Holding her shoulders, he pushed himself forward until he was kneeling over Alicia, who was lying on the floor of the limo. Allowing his prick to remain in her mouth, he slowly turned his body until her pussy was in front of him. Ignoring her skirt, he pushed her thong to the side and fastened his mouth on her pussy. She arched her body upwards as her lips and tongue worked even faster on his prick as his rough tongue brushed across her clit.

Taking her mouth away from his prick, she cried "God, I am cumming!" She put both hands on his prick as her pelvis bucked up and down. She screamed as she came. Monsieur followed, shooting his load all over her face. She ran her tongue naughtily round her lips to lick off the cum.

Monsieur rose and helped her off the floor. He took off her skirt and thong before helping her into the seat. He reached into the mini-bar and took out a couple of martinis. He gave one to her.

She took a quick gulp. "I needed that," she said, "so what is your name anyway."

Monsieur sipped his martini as they talked. She was from California. She was Personal Assistant to an executive in a Wall Street firm. Her boss liked her to wear short skirts and asked her to bend over a lot to pick things up or to get papers from the files. Which was fine – she enjoyed showing herself off and she sometimes gave him a thrill by not wearing any panties.

She would not let him do anything else though. He was too fat, too sweaty and too married. None of which stopped him trying to corner her in the office. He sometimes tried to get her hot by talking dirty to her.

That was why she was so horny today. Her boss had called her into his office to take dictation and then told her how he wanted to take her down to his beach house, strip her naked on the sand and fuck her in her pussy and ass until she screamed with pleasure. She had become aroused even though she had no interest in him. Then he had taken her with him to the cocktail party. Picking up Monsieur had given her a chance to deal with her sexual arousal as well as revenge on her boss.

They finished their drinks and dropped the glasses on the limo floor. Monsieur pushed Alicia back onto the seat. He teased her nipples with his lips and teeth, while rubbing her clit with his finger. She moaned under him. He moved his mouth higher, nuzzling her throat. She reached for his hand, pushing it hard against her clit.

Removing his hand, he spread her legs apart. He entered her and those wonderful legs wrapped themselves around his hips as he thrust his prick in and out of her pussy. He slammed into her faster and faster until they came together.

-----

He turned to the Madam. "Thank you madam, but I have had an American girl." He resumed his playing.

"Perhaps a nice Japanese girl?" she said.

The man paused in his playing and raised his eyes from the keys. Her name had been Kiko …

-----

It had been in a bathhouse in Osaka. Many bathhouses are entirely respectable, but this one had a certain reputation to those who knew about such things. He went in, got undressed and put on the brief robe offered by the attendant. In Japan you have to wash before getting into the bath and the attendant led him through to the washing area. She was wearing a very short robe that gaped open at the front, offering him a tantalising glimpse of the small tits inside with their hard nipples.

He undressed and lay face down on the slab. She started to soap him, starting with his arms and shoulders and gradually moving down his back. She smelt of soap and sweat with a sexual overtone. As she reached his buttocks, she flashed him a teasing smile and moved round to wash his feet and legs. Her hands moved up his calves to his thighs. She finally reached his buttocks, and her finger gently played with his asshole.

Then she stood up and indicated that he should turn over. She smiled broadly as she saw his erect prick standing up like a flagpole. She returned to his feet and started to wash them, again moving slowly up his calves and thighs.

As she reached the top of his thighs, her fingers fluttered around his prick. Sometimes she would touch his scrotum or his prick, but this always seemed to be an accident. Her smile got wider as his prick got harder. He could see her excitement as her nipples hardened.

Then she stopped and moved round to his head. She started by washing his shoulders and chest. As she moved lower down his body, she climbed onto the slab and straddled him. The further she moved down his body, the more her robe fell open. Finding her small tits pointed at his face, he opened his lips and started to suck on her nipples. She moaned softly as he flicked her nipples with his tongue.

She moved further down his body and he put his tongue into her navel as she washed his stomach. Her body started to writhe with excitement. At last she reached his prick. As she gently lathered his balls, her pussy came level with his mouth. Her pubic hair was thick and dark. He gently took a grip on a single hair with his teeth and pulled it out, causing her to start suddenly. Then his tongue reached her clit and she gasped and took his prick into her mouth.

Her pussy tasted of honey with a touch of salt. He found the smell of her womanhood very erotic. Meanwhile, she licked and sucked his prick. After a few minutes 69, she slid forward and inserted his prick in her pussy. As she thrust against him, he put his finger into her asshole to tighten the pressure. She gasped and her movements got faster and faster. Finally he shot his load into her.

After his climax, she got up and returned to washing him. She gently sponged his prick and balls until they were clean and then she bowed to him. However, Monsieur was not finished. He got up quickly and bent her over the slab. She gasped as he again put his prick in her pussy and his finger in her ass. When his prick was wet with her juices he took it out of her pussy and put it in her asshole. She reached under her body and fingered her clit as he rammed into her. She pushed back against him and her moans grew louder. Finally she climaxed with a great scream.

As he pulled out, she leant on the slab for a moment. Then she recovered herself and smiled very prettily at him. She went down on her knees and once again she washed his prick and balls. Then she engulfed his prick with her hot mouth and sucked and licked him to another orgasm. She swallowed his cum before cleaning him up one last time.

-----

He turned to her. "Thank you madam, but I have had a Japanese girl."

"Monsieur," she said, "I am sorry but I do not know what I can do for you."

The, suddenly animated, he turned to her. "Perhaps, I do not know if it is possible, perhaps if I could have a goat?"

Madam was shocked. Monsieur had been a good customer for many years and she felt for his pain. But her girls would not like it, the neighbours would not like it and the police – les flics – would not like it. She spoke to him, her voice suddenly strict.

"Monsieur, what you ask is not possible. I must ask you to leave immediately or I will call a gendarme."

His shoulders slumped and the light went out of his eyes. He stood slowly and shuffled towards the door. Before opening it, he turned to her and spoke one last time.

"Madam, …

… I have had a gendarme."