Memories of an Indian Man Ch. 01

Story Info
Memories of a love between an Indian mother and son.
2.2k words
4.34
165.6k
91

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manwar
manwar
275 Followers

As I sit at my desk to write this story I take a moment to gaze out of the window. And before I know it I'm magically transported back to the sixties, an era long gone by. Yet the memories are fresh like everything happened just yesterday. It was a time when things where far simpler, life was carefree and we were blessed with the beauty of youth. Life offered an abundance of time to flirt with.

I come from a small sleepy little village located in the remote interiors of the Western Ghats of India. Even though it was quite an uncontroversial little place it was wealthy and its residents enjoyed a higher standard of living compared to the rest of the country. But due to its location and tiny population it lacked the opportunity for local education and so the youngsters where often sent to study in the big cities, of whom I happened to be one.

There was a three month break before the next year could begin, I was nineteen and at the end of first year at the University. All my life I had been a border at school and I was so looking forward to this vacation at home.

I woke up early on the first morning of my return and decided on a motor bike ride along the beautiful country roads. Since dad was away on business to the big city, I decided to ask mother for the keys. I yelled out asking her if she knew where they were. All I got was a muffled reply, so I walked over the passage to where her room was and asked again. She replied but I couldn't make out a thing of what she was saying.

Still unable to hear her, I pushed open the partially closed door and walked into her bedroom. Without a thought I scanned the bedside table for the keys failing to take note of my mother. Still unable to find the keys I looked up at her and realized that she was still in a state of undress. She was facing the mirror wearing only a white petticoat, her hands raised above her head tying her hair into a bun. Her large breasts with their dark brown nipples remained exposed.

Mother looked at me and without the slightest embarrassment said, "It's in the cupboard sweetie".

I had never seen her in any state of undress before, and I was initially overwhelmed by embarrassment. Yet I couldn't resist myself from looking at them again and she did little to cover them up.

I thought she just didn't realize it was me and she was quite used to being that way with dad. But she looked at me and asked if I had found them as I stood fumbling around the open cupboard.

"No," I replied.

"Come let me help you," she said still making no effort to conceal the round breasts that swayed delicately as she walked towards me.

I felt the blood rushing to my manhood and my member straining against my jeans.

She stood right next to me, her naked arms brushing against mine and reached for the key.

"There you go," she said with a slight smile.

I thanked her and rushed out of the room, my mind still trying to come to terms with mother's casual display of nudity.I somehow managed to conceal my embarrassment and excitement, as I made it out to the garage.

Later that afternoon I returned home and headed straight for the kitchen to grab a bite. I found mother cooking at the stove.

"Oh it's you," she said without turning around to face me.

"Eh yeah mom," I replied as I pulled a chair from under the table.

I sat down on the chair and began drumming on the table. Instantly my eyes were drawn to her voluptuous figure that was tightly wrapped in a thin cotton sari. I must say that even in her early forties she looked gorgeous. Her full buttocks swayed gently undulating as she moved about the kitchen. Unable to stop staring I was now sporting a raging erection that clearly showed against my jeans, concealed only by the table.

She struggled to reach the sugar on the top shelf, so I hurriedly pushed back the chair and went up to help her.

"Thank you handsome," she said giving me a peck on the cheek.

"So is it too big?" she asked me.

Unable to comprehend what she meant I looked at her with a blank face.

"My bum silly, is it too big?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"Uh what?" I managed to say as I choked and turned red with embarrassment.

"Since you were admiring it for so long, I thought I might as well ask," she said with a playful giggle.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I said apologizing profusely.

"Never mind all men are the same, besides I don't mind a little attention," she said with a wink.

We both broke into a laugh.

Over the next few days we spent more time together and she treated me more like a friend rather than a son. We both seemed to enjoy each other's company that we had missed over the years. She would teach me some of her favourite recipes and I would help her cook. There was much more physical contact like touching and hugging between us which I enjoyed. Not sure if I was getting bolder or she was getting more comfortable with me or she just regarded me as being her son.

She loved discussing her clothes and what to wear and how she looked in them. One afternoon we were in her bedroom and I was sprawled on her bed as she organized her collection of clothes in the wardrobe.
As she went about this she would pick up a dress and tell me how she got it, how much she loved wearing it and so on. Then she pulled out a blue blouse and felt the softness of the material by rubbing it against her cheek. She said she loved wearing this as it fit her perfectly.

Then she asked if I would like to see her in it. I nodded nonchalantly not expecting her to slip out of her existing blouse without warning.

"Do you want me to come back?" I asked.

"No why?" she asked peeling of the blouse from her arms.

She noticed me blushing as I tried to steal a peek at her bare breasts.

"Oh that," she said slightly surprised as she tried to cover her large breasts with her arm.

"Does it bother you?" she asked with motherly concern.

"No! I thought it would bother you if I stayed," I replied.

"As if you haven't seen boobs before, besides I'm your mother you have seen them and fed from them," she replied letting down her arm once again.

I couldn't explain how horny the situation had made me, but I became bolder and openly stared at them.

"Boys will be boys," she said with a smile, but made no effort to cover them up.

Her semi erect brown nipples looked lovely against the white of her large round breasts as she wore the blouse.
I had to excuse myself and rush to my room for the shag of a lifetime. She laughed as I ran out of her room.

The next day I was in the kitchen and I found her cooking once again. I went behind her and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek as usual. But instead of letting go immediately I left my hands around her bare waist gently caressing the soft skin of her belly. Soon I got bolder and kept moving up till my fingers were gently caressing the underside of her heavy breasts. She didn't seem to care and continued her cooking. I couldn't resist the temptation of letting my hands cup her heavy breasts. I could barely hold either of her large breasts in the palm of my hands. My erection was pressing against her buttocks and I'm sure she felt it, but we continued to talk as if nothing was happening. Just as I began to gently squeeze her fleshy breasts she sighed and lightly bit her lower lip.

Before I could get anywhere else she whispered "Not here sweetie".

I immediately withdrew my hands as I came to my senses. But we continued our conversation as if nothing had happened.

Later in the afternoon I went to her room and found her on the bed trying to catch some sleep.

"Can't sleep?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay come lie down next to me," she said

Sensing my restlessness she asked "What's the matter sweetie?"

Reluctantly I asked her "What did you mean when you said not here in the kitchen."

She smiled and said Oh that I had forgotten about that. Well you shouldn't be doing that in the kitchen besides I'm your mother you shouldn't have been doing that at all she said with a cheek grin.

Sensing the disappointment on my face she said well I don't mind a little playfulness but don't get too carried away she said.

Okay I nodded with a sparkle in my eye and excitement I couldn't hide.

"Can I?" I asked sheepishly.

"Fine though your incorrigible, " she said with a slight frown.

I laughed and she joined me as I gave her a hug and a kiss. I held her in my arms for a while and she said I enjoy this. She laid her head on my chest and continued to talk to me. My trembling hands moved down to her bare midriff and began to caress her gently once again moving up to the underside of her breasts. Soon I was fondling her D cup breasts and she kept talking to me.

We did this for the next couple of days and every time I couldn't bare it anymore I would excuse myself and rush to the bathroom and masturbate vigorously to relive myself.

One such afternoon as I was caressing her all over I found the need to go and relieve myself.

Just as I was about to get up, in a very motherly tone she said "It's okay, just do it here I won't look."

"Uh uh," I said in total disbelief at her statements.

"I know you're a young man and you have certain urges, that's why I agreed to this in the first place," she said with a smile.

I smiled and kissed her on the lips for the first time, thanking her for her understanding and kindness.

"I will always love you ma," I said.

"I know sweetie," she said.

Even though I had the unbearable urge to come, I felt quite nervousness to masturbate around her. But slowly my fingers found the zipper on my pants and gently pulled it down. I struggled to free my erect member from the confines of my jeans. But not once did she make any effort to look at my exposed member but kept her head on my chest.

I was like a kid in a candy store as one hand continued to massage her breasts and the other was gently stroking my hard penis. But we continued to talk like it was nothing unusual.

"Do you do this too," I asked.

"Do what?" she asked me.

"Masturbate!" I asked.

"Of course, I'm human too," she said with a nervous blush.

Don't worry sweetie all human beings do it boys, girls, old, young and there is nothing to be ashamed of. It's a natural way of taking care of your body's needs. It's only society's views that it is taboo and why people have such misconstrued ideas about it. Sex is important and to be enjoyed by all, being a mother I want my child to enjoy it and if I can help in any way then why not.
I was quite moved with her views on life and was almost in tears as l heard her talk. Yet I quite shamelessly kept stroking my erection.

Soon my body began to convulse in the telltale signs in the buildup of an orgasm. Mother looked at my contorted face my eyes were shut tightly, enjoying the pleasures of that moment. She continued to look at my face and took my hand that was on her breasts to kiss it and to make it a special moment for me she slipped it under her blouse. The bare skin of her fleshy breasts felt exquisite against the palm of my hand. Her erect nipples felt like little rubber buds as I tweaked them between my fingers until I couldn't bear it any longer and let go exploding all over the bed.

When it was all over she pulled out my hands from her breasts and looked into my eyes. She sat up as she fixed her blouse.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

I nodded and fell into a deep sleep like I had never before.


PS : I would love to hear back from my readers before I continue this story.

manwar
manwar
275 Followers