All Comments on 'Memories of an Indian Man Ch. 01'

by manwar

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
krishnakantkrishnakantover 11 years ago
good beginning

The story has begun very nicely. Writer has introduced the characters very smoothly. A bold mother and a shy son. The foundation for an exciting tale is done. I can't wait to read further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start!

Please continue. This has so much potential. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Do go on Manwar

Nicely written and loads of potential, do please give us another chapter.

ghateroghateroover 11 years ago
only anal...

I love your story. How about if the events turn on an "anal relationship"? (only anal, mother-son). It would be very original and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice story

nice buildup for a sensuous story. you can proceed with mother doing naughty things on son;s insistance, like occasional groping of each others private parts, her dressing up in sexy, short, deep neck, backless or see thru clothes to turn her son on and playing teasing games to lead to final climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

It is good to have an understanding mother. Play activities like in this story can be very beneficial to a young man. It is best to keep it from getting to far.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Good stuff.

Much better than the majority of Indian incest stories. 5*****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice story, but I personally dont like it when authors post only half of the story. It leaves the reader hanging..post the full story.

I like the build up, its totally believable, don rush to intercourse, I love the romance & intimacy..conclude it with a pragmatic finale..ur on the verge of a classic mom son tale..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
take my bow....

I have read lot of indian incest...this one is certainly among the top ones.....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A good start

I hope that he finds a way to fuck his mother, and they become lovers. She is amazed at how much sex her son wants from her, as it seems that he needs to have sex with her every two hours and then four times at night to where she begins to need him as much as he needs her.

Thanks for the read.

wrighterwrighterover 11 years ago
good

its quite romantic, nice one. i hope d romance is ke-pt on in further ones

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Savari

A very compelling and sweet story. Very positive and understanding,fun loving mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need more

indian mom son stories r always some defferent test. indian women has both maternal and sexual beauty.

concept is well but need more mother nudity. mothers nudity is too important for the incest story espacially her nude butt. hope you will take care of it next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I do not know whether you have already posted Ch. 2

When i was young i fantasized about my mother. i often imagined she had lost a bet and i get to mock spank her OTK on her bare butt. Sometimes i had to apply medical ointment on her back. Once or twice she set on wooden stairs and a splinter entered her buttocks & i had to take it out with a sowing needle.

In this story the son could help her do brest self examination. She should ask him to pass her the towel when she is half naked.

The son should lose a silly bet and mom gets to mock spank him OTK; she pulls her skirt up and removes his underwear. She hardly spanks him, but gently rubs and caresses his butt cheeks insted. "you have a sexy butt, your wife will be turned on whenever she touches it. Do not forget, whatever she does to you, she wants you to do the same to her. if she gently touches your butt creck like this for half a minute, she wants you to do it for five minutes. Women will send you signals what they like. Do it and they will make you happy."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
On Mar 16/14 i wrote my suggestions

I've read Ch. 2 & 3 in the meantime. you surpassed my expectations. the narator is a butt man; So am I.

You are an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
an excellent start

I hope that the 19 year old boy goes much, much further with his beloved mother. It seems to me, as an American, that the Indian mother is an earth-mother, offering all the bounties of her voluptuous body to her beloved son. Which most definitely includes entrance to that wonderful, nearly magical, hole between her legs that the boy came out of. The mystical union of a mother's cunt and her boy's cock is a beautiful thing. And when the boy unloads his young balls and fills his mother's cunt with his semen, it's the best that life has to offer.

debaucherdebaucherover 9 years ago

This is really good! Really a change after reading all those plagiarized and/or crappy stories from my fellow countrymen. Keep up the good work. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THIS STORY IS AS EROTIC AS THEY GET (5.0/5.0 = 100% = A+)

I am a great fan of Indian/Desi erotic fiction! In my mind it is a genre in itself & worth-while reading.

Having said that, let me stress that this story is in top 3% of all mother son incest stories (that's 1 in 33!)

I WISH THIS INDIAN MAN'S MEMORIES WERE MINE!

The best, the nicest, the most erotic moment was when she took his hand, with which he was caressing her boob thru the blouse, in order that she might kiss it and slide it under her top & onto here bere boob!

The story is beautifully written, totally possible.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 6 years ago
Incredible story

Wow, what an incredible story. The mom is so sweet and loving. 5 stars, I'm mad I didn't read this sooner!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like the comment by anon 07/13/15 "This story is as erotic as..."

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Every boy's fantasy

I enjoyed your story. It's every boy's fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous