Memories of an Indian Man Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and I had just returned from a cousin's wedding...
2.4k words
4.31
110.8k
53

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manwar
manwar
277 Followers

Mother and I had just returned from a cousins wedding in another town, father had stayed back for some reason.

It had been quite a few days since we had done anything together. I was overjoyed at the opportunity of being alone with her again. Tired and exhausted I headed for her bedroom, as I conjured up some kind of excuse to be there. I found her bending over the suitcase, giving me a lovely view of her voluptuous behind.

"Aren't you asleep still?" she asked without looking up.

"Can I sleep in your bed tonight," I asked with a twinkle in my eye.

"Let me think about it," she said with a naughty smile.

Her wide hips swaying delicately as she walked between the suitcase and the cupboard. The tightly wrapped sari hid little from my imagination as I watched her undulating buttocks. I couldn't tell if she was aware of my prying eyes. In any case she seemed too busy and tired to be bothered, at least that's what I thought.

Then without warning she casually asked "Are you done staring at my bum?"

I gulped before answering "What?"

She laughed at my embarrassment.

"What will you do when I take these off," she asked, seductively raising her sari over her buttocks.

Without thinking and a hint of enthusiasm I asked "Will you?"

"Isn't that why your here?" she asked as we both broke into a hearty laugh.

We continued our conversation as she finished with her unpacking and retrieved a nightie from the cupboard. Without hesitation she began undressing, even as I continued to look at her. I could feel my flaccid member beginning to swell, as each discarded piece of clothing exposing a secret treasure. She graciously undid the sari and slipped out of the petticoat, letting her heavy breasts remain in the confines of her blouse. She wasn't wearing her panties and I could the thick pubic hair between her legs, which hid her womanly charms.

She stood in front of the full length mirror inspecting her semi naked body, giving me a view of her supple yet full buttocks. Carelessly she let a hand caress the cheek of her buttocks. Oblivious to my presence she began scrutinizing herself until she caught me unabashedly staring at her naked butt.

"Enjoying the show?" she asked naughtily.

I nodded with a smile.

"Even your dad doesn't see me naked this often," she joked as we both laughed.

We chit chatted like teenagers, about the marriage as she tried some of her wedding jewellery in her semi naked sate. She looked quite cute in just her blouse that hid nothing below her midriff. I'm sure there was a streak of exhibitionism in her that enjoyed my attention. Before long the conversation drifted towards the couples first night experience.

"Mom will it be painful the first time you do it?" I asked rather innocently.

"Probably if she isn't well lubricated," she said removing an earring.

"Huh! What does that mean?" I asked.

She giggled at my innocence but continued to explain nonetheless. Not all the pain is bad for a woman, but it would help if the man was aware of this. For men its mostly pleasurable so you have nothing to worry about.

"How will men know about if the pain is good or bad?" I asked with curiosity.

"It's difficult to explain something you need to experience," she said trying more of her jewellery on.

"Can you show me," I asked without thinking.

"I'm sure you'd like that wont you?" she said with a sarcastic smile.

"No I'm serious mom," I said.

"Who better to teach me than you," I said keeping a sincere face.

She looked a bit surprised and turned to see if I was being serious.

"There is a part of me that would do anything to see you happy, but even then this is too much to ask of your mother sweetie," she said closing the cupboard doors.

"But, but we have done so much already," I said rather boldly.

"Huh! that was just harmless fun, intercourse is way too emotional for me to handle," she said.

"Oh I see," I said looking disappointed.

Patience is virtue with surprising benefits, I guess? I sat there sulking for a while. Gently she undid the hooks of her blouse and slipped out of her blouse. She wasn't wearing her bra and her large breasts and their brown nipples lay exposed on her chest. Soon she noticed my disappointment and came sat next to me on the bed where I lay.Gently she caressed my face in her hands, letting her bare breasts brush against my chest.

"Didn't you want to sleep in the same bed?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Are you going to sleep like this?" she asked with a wink.

Standing up I smiled before undressing quickly. She lay watching me on the bed with all her womanly charms exposed. Soon I was pulling down my underwear as my erect penis sprang up against my tummy.

"Oh my," she teased giggling like a school girl.

Before long we lay naked next to each other staring at the ceiling, holding hands like young lovers and enjoying the intimacy our nudity offered. There was an awkward silence for a while as we each refused to switch the lights off.

"So this means a lot to you eh?" she asked turning towards me.

"It's okay mom, I guess I let my curiosity get the better of me and wasn't thinking about your feelings," I said.

"That's so sweet," she said turning to kiss my forehead carelessly crushing her bare breast against my shoulders.

"I love you mom," I said with a smile.

"Oh I didn't know that," she said jokingly before proceeding to tickle me.

Soon we were horsing around in all our naked glory. I enjoyed the feeling of her softness and warmth of her perfumed body against mine as I pinned her down under me and kissed her face all over. She burst out laughing as I continued to tickle her. We were like two teenagers rolling around the bed, using the lightness of the situation as an excuses to touch and explore each others bodies. She didn't complain when my penis brushed past her vulva or public hair. On occasion it would slip between her thighs rubbing its length against her labial lips, this is when she would use her hands to adjust it away from her vaginal opening. The more hornier I got the more I tried, but she remained calm and jovial, gently stemming any attempt on my part to try and mount her.

"You aren't going to give up are you," she said jokingly.

"Oh mom please," I pleaded.

She looked into my eyes, as her mind raced to find a solution.

"It's penetration that you want to experience isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

Hesitantly she spoke "Okay Ill let you put it in my bum, but that's as far as we go."

I grinned trying to control my enthusiasm.

"God the things I do for you," she said.

Before she could realize it I was behind her my hands prying open her butt cheeks.

"Wait," she almost screamed.

Reluctantly I let go of her fleshy buttocks, almost instantly missing their warmth.

She instructed me to get on my knees, as she repositioned herself similarly in front of me.

We were face to face as she began to instruct me. First I want you to insert just a finger into me, well skip the lubrication. This will show you how hard it is to perform penetration without proper lubrication and the pain you can cause. Once you get a feel for how gentle you will need to be we can try it with your penis.

I nodded and sat excitedly for the next instruction.

"Okay, now I want you to locate my anus with your thumb," she said trying to look at me.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and spread her legs apart, as I placed my hands between her legs. She gasped as my hands came in contact with her soft labial lips. My fingers searched for the opening as I mistakenly allowed it to slip into her rather wet vagina.

"That's my vagina silly," she said with a frown forcing my hand out almost immediately.

Then holding my arm she guided it further back until my finger made contact with her anal opening.

"That's it," she said with a slight smile.

My finger gently caressed the puckered opening causing her to blush slightly.

"Push it in darling," she said looking directly at me.

Excitedly I began to push my finger into her anus. It was harder than I had thought and all my attempts seemed to fail in vain and I struggled to get even the tip of it passed the opening. She giggled at my desperation and gently relaxed her sphincter muscle allowing me to make some head way.

"Ouch!" she yelped as my finger struggled to slip in.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"Not as much as if it were your penis," she said biting her luscious lip.

She grunted and clawed, as my finger eased its way into her.

"You eventually get used to it, being a woman," she said.

Clenching her teeth and shutting her eyes she waited for me to complete the final push.

"Is it because women are more tolerant to pain," I asked pushing the rest of my finger into her.

"No silly cause we can bear all the pain in the world, for someone we love," she said as she stroked my hair.

"Wow mom that feels amazing," I said seeing her relaxing a bit.

She laughed at my boyish enthusiasm before continuing with her instructions.

"You can move your thumb around and explore the walls if you like, you might feel my muscles contracting around your thumb now and then," she said.

She expertly manipulated the muscles of her rectum to bear down on my finger allowing me to feel the strange but exquisite sensations of her anal passage. With my free hand I massaged her buttocks kneading their flesh fervently.She sighed enjoying the feeling of her buttocks being massaged.

"Okay, now pull it out gently," she said raising herself slightly.

Amazingly my finger slipped out causing her no discomfort as I pulled out, but I heard her gasp as it popped out.

"How was that," she asked excitedly looking at me.

"Amazing," I managed to choke out.

"Ready for part two, big boy," she asked teasingly as I nodded.

Taking out the Vaseline she instructed me to apply it liberally around my erect shaft. I watched, as she herself dipped a finger into the Vaseline taking a generous portion of it. Delicately she worked her finger, spreading the Vaseline around and into her anus.

She got me to sit upright on the bed and got on her haunches right over me, my erect member brushing against the soft flesh of her buttocks. Taking my penis in her hands she peeled back the foreskin and placed the tip of my erect penis against her anal opening. She looked away, weather to hide the pain or the shame of her actions I could not tell. But I was too preoccupied as I relished the feeling of her anus against the tip my penis.

"Be gentle," she said biting her lips.

I nodded and began pushing into her, hearing her grunt as the head of my penis stretched her anus.

"Owww God!" she gasped.

I could see tears forming around her eyes as my member pushed through her tight anal opening. Soon the entire head of my penis was inside her.

"You want me to stop," I asked.

She shook her head to say no and prodded me to continue as she sobbed softly.

"Does it hurt that bad," I asked.

"No sweetheart it's just an emotional thing for a woman," she said rubbing away the tears.

"Can I go all the way," I asked.

She nodded with a faint smile. I pushed further, hearing her moan in pleasure and pain, as my penis relentlessly inched its way deeper into her passage.

Soon I had the entire length of my shaft buried inside her, she sighed softly letting her head rest on my shoulders. I stroked her hair and kissed her cheeks. We remained like that for what seemed like eternity enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

"Your big sweetie," she whispered into my ear.

I grinned to myself, as my hands slid down to her fleshy buttocks, caressing them ever so softly.

"You really like them don't you," she said.

I nodded as she contracted her butt muscles squeezing my penis.

"Oh!" I gasped.

"Like it?" she asked grinning wickedly.

"Wow mom that feels amazing," I said unable to contain my excitement.

She laughed at my display of child like pleasure and seemed quite content at knowing that she hadn't deprived her son of anything yet.

"Does it feel good for you mom," I asked.

"A little," she said and we both laughed.

She noticed me stare intently at her full breasts as they rose and fell with her breathing.

"You like?" she asked with a smile.

"Yes very much, can I suck on them?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, before cupping one of her breasts and raising it up towards my mouth. She looked on, as I gently licked around the aureola, before taking the nipple in my mouth and sucking on it. She was moaning softly enjoying the pleasure of her nipples being sucked. I couldn't bear to stay still any longer and began pumping in and out of her in a rhythmic yet gentle fashion. She closed her eyes and threw back her head holding on to my neck with her arms. With every stroke, I squeezed her buttocks and she contracted the walls of her rectum sending instant spasms of pleasure through my body.

It wasn't long before I came close to having an orgasm.

"I'm going to come. Should I pull out?" I managed to say.

"No silly you don't have to," she said enjoying the sight of my pleasure.

Then I erupted deep inside her and soon collapsed in her arms.

PS : As always I would love to hear back from my readers before I continue this story.

manwar
manwar
277 Followers