All Comments on 'Memories of an Indian Man Ch. 03'

by manwar

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
ghateroghateroabout 11 years ago

congratulations! Your story is very original and very well described. The plot contains a lot of sensuality and eroticism. Please continue, I can't wait for the 4th chapter. But remember: mother/son can't have vaginal intercourse, the ass or mouth could be the solution to the dilemma....

NiranaNiranaabout 11 years ago
At last! Very Nice!

Yes! I enjoyed this...and after they finish fucking, they just sleep and next day also they move about in the nude and even after father comes back mom lifts her sari and shows her naked buttocks to her son. She even wanders naked in front of the son and the maid servant, titillating both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Niceeee

nice manwar, the most nice and erotic is when the son admired and penetrate in his mother's butt. there r nothing as attractive as women ass. like it. passionate love between mother son.

want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

"That's my vagina silly"lol.

I think he fucked his mother because she has been spending his money or preventing him from being like his cousins (far away from home). She must please him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

good work, please continue with chapter 4. Please, add tease/rub actions before intercourse... Another idea: How about if they perform anal sex in a toilette, elevator, or something like that ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story..................

Hey my wife told me that her mother told her to give me anal when its that time of the month. That when we first got married. After two year it stop because my wife didn't like it because she say it takes to long for me to cum that way. She told her mother about it. So her mother who's 46 yr. Old made me an offer to only have anal with her without my wife knowing about it. I had to think about it and it didn't take long before we started..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I like it !

When is the next part? Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice story

I have read several times this story. You did'nt write next part. Why are you so late? Arn't your mom let you fuck her yet?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i was a voyeur son, nothing incestuous ever took place

I dreamt about my mother's bum which was big, firm, nicely shaped. Her waist was nerrow, her tighs were also big, firm and sexy.

All 3 chapters deserve 5 stars (*****).

His mom's ass (*****++) or A++.

This story was my cup of tea.

NiranaNiranaalmost 10 years ago
Continue please

Manwar-ji, please continue this excellent series of yours. what a wonderful mother, Uma aunty is. my mom also had a wonderful ass, but unfortunately she panicked and did not show me her naked ass voluntarily. I used to lift up her sari whn she was sleeping and admire her beautiful bum and hairy pussy. She never wore panties. she had a well developed clit too. i really liked her smell - pussy as well as anal smell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
chapter 4th ?

please, continue your amazing anal-love story... maybe, they can perform in an elevator, a public toilette, a bus, or something like that...

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
दे ना मला तुझे

कचकचीत भरलेले काळसर नितंब व रसाळ योनी

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have read all 3 chapters of the series, all 3 are amazing (very erotic): 5*!

I don't know whether my mom would have offered me some help had i told her how much i was obsessed with her ass. Much to my regret I was too reticent (sucks to be me!) It wasn't my karma to ever enjoy my mom's body.

MILFSONMILFSONalmost 7 years ago
Great work

wow man just plain awesome. It is a well known fact, that we Indians proud ourselves of having curvy women. All Indian dresses are designed to highlight the womanly haunch. It is no surprise to me why an Indian son would fantasize of her mother's derriere.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 6 years ago
The sweetest mom ever

Such a loving story. Pity it ends here. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO! I GAVE YOU A 5+: EROTIC, ROMANTIC & REALISTIC.

Your a SEX STORY & a LOVE STORY TWO-IN-ONE.

Hi EVERYBODY:

This series is a MUST READ for anyone who is into mum-son erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SWEET

This is sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous