Memories of Bunk Bed Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers

"Oh yes baby, that's going to taste so good when I clean it up." I whispered in her ear. This seemed to driver her even stronger into her orgasm as her hips flexed up against me even harder.

Her hands slipped down my back, her nails raking lightly until they found my ass. When they did, she grabbed my hard ass cheeks and tried to squeeze, the nails dug in. My hips moved forward pressing me even tighter to her slit, tight enough that neither of us could move.

With her hips trapped, her upper body jerked and spasmed. Her breathing was loud and ragged. I kissed her neck and licked her ear. Her hands and arms came up to wrap tightly around me as she whispered fiercely, "I love you so much."

"I love you." I returned only to realize how ragged my own breathing was and how close to coming I was also.

We both held still except for our trembling until we both had calmed down.

*****

Kitty sighed deeply and then ask in a whisper, "You're trying to kill me right?"

"Nope, I'm just trying to love you into oblivion." I replied with a chuckle.

"Same difference." She said with a giggled.

I pushed up off of her and looked down. With a leer I whispered, "I so love your differences."

Her hands went to my manhood. One cupped my balls and the other wrapped around my shaft. Her hand moved up and down easily on my slippery shaft as she rolled my balls around. I moaned softly and moved forward a little.

"I know what you want." She whispered as she lower her knees and pulled on my shaft and balls. "Come up here and let mommy take care of this nasty old swelling, it must be painful by now."

I lifted one knee and then the other, so she could pull her legs in and then I moved forward as she wiggled down. My head was against the end wall about the time I felt her warm mouth suck on the head of my dick. I moaned loudly as she slowly licked and nibbled her way downward until most of my shaft was in her mouth.

Her lips tightened around my shaft as she lifted her head. Her tongue ran along the bottom of, pressing the sensitive head against the roof of her mouth. A long hissing breath came from me and continued as she ran her tongue around and over the head.

"Be careful baby or you're going to get a creamy drink." I cautioned her as she sucked me fully into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the base of my shaft. I groaned loudly and flexed my hips forward. This just made her move her mouth up and down my shaft faster as her tongue went wild.

My hips were flexing on their own, matching her movements closely. "Baby!" I cautioned again.

She swallowed me to the base and swirled her tongue again wildly. I could feel the head of my dick at the entrance to her throat. She seemed to swallow several time and that was all she wrote. I came long and hard.

With a whimper of her own, she moved her head back just a little and sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing enough for me to feel the extra pressure along the sides of my shaft. My groan got even louder as her tongue played around the groove under the flanged head and the vee underneath.

My hips and legs were shaking, along with my arms from the force of my orgasm. I was trembling all over. My gorgeous wife moved her head back a little more and her tongue was a mad butterfly attacking the sensitive skin on the head of my dick. It felt so good that it was almost painful.

Three long hard squirts was about as long as it went but it seemed like forever. The way she continued afterwards drew my orgasm out and prolonged the pleasure for several minutes. I was about to collapse when she finally released me and used her legs to slide back up in the bed.

It took all my will to moved my right knee and leg enough to collapse next to Kitty. I rolled back against the wall and sighed deeply. She moved over to snuggle up with me. She kissed me lightly and then laid her head on my shoulder.

"Yummy. You were on a hair trigger. I don't think you've ever come that quick from a blowjob before." She whispered and then giggled. "And I can't believe that I came when you did."

"Huh?" Was my witty come back.

"Never mind dear, just relax and let the blood get back to your brain."

"I thought you always said my brain was where the blood was a minute ago."

She chuckled and nodded her head. "Most of the time."

I sighed and kissed her hair.

*****

I woke up to the sound of the shower and an empty bed. With a grin, I stretched and got off the bunk. Two steps and I had the door to the shower open and I was inside. Kitty gave a squeal of surprise and then laughed as I wrapped my arms around her soapy body and pulled her tightly to me.

The little shower we were in was small, maybe three feet square. It was a tight fit for both of us. She had the water off as the hot water tank only held seven gallons. You had to get wet, turn off the water, soap up, then turn the water on and rinse off.

I reached up, pushed the little button on the showerhead and then turned us around in a circle so we were both wet. I turned the water off and took the soap from her. I used my hands, arms, and body to soap her up, soaping myself up at the same time.

She laughed again as she grabbed a bar of soap off the ledge behind me and worked lather into my back. "No fair, you had a shower before you came to bed earlier."

"With two of us in here we'll save hot water." I told her. "Anyway, I never can pass up a chance to rub myself all over you and you know it."

"Ummmmm, I love it when you do and you know that." She said wiggling around in my arms.

It didn't take long for my manhood to be standing up between us. My hands were soaping her ass and playing with the deep cleft between her cheeks. Anytime my fingertips brushed over her anus she would make a soft whimpering sound and push her ass back.

Once or twice my fingertip got pressed through the tight ring of muscles. Each time she would gasp and jerk her hips back forward, only to push her ass back out a second later. It became a game of sorts until I kissed her, pushed my finger up her ass to the second knuckle, and held it there as she moved forward.

Her hips gave a little fluttery back and forth shake as she moaned into my mouth. As I started to move my finger in and out slowly, she whimpered and took a step sideways with each foot. The whimper got louder as my finger moved faster and deeper.

A moment later she started pushing back against the finger and broke the kiss. "Now you've done it." She whispered fiercely.

"I ain't scared." I whispered back.

"Then we need to get this damn soap off, find the bottle of lube in the suitcase, and get back into bed. I have a sudden urge and there ain't enough room in this damn shower to take care of it. Not comfortably anyway."

I kept the finger moving in her ass as I reached up and flicked the little slider valve on the showerhead, turning the water on. Kitty gave a gasp as the cool water stuck her back and then we were both trying to get the soap off each other as fast as we could.

Kitty was out first, grabbing a towel and wrapping up in it as she headed over to the suitcases on the top bunk. I finished rinsing off, shut off the water, and grabbed a towel of my own.

Kitty was searching through the suitcase. "I know I put that bottle of lube in here somewhere."

"Look in your toy bag." I suggested.

She grinned at me over her shoulder and pulled a small silk bag out of the case. "See what happens when you get all the blood in the right head."

I swatted her on the ass. She jumped, dropped the towel, and tossed the bag on the bed. "Just for that, I'm going to make you do all the work."

"Work? Playing with your ass may be a lot of things but work it ain't." I said as I grabbed her around the waist and pressed my hard shaft between the silky cheeks of the subject of our conversation.

She laughed and wiggled her ass back firmly against me. "Then let's get this show on the road." She bent over suddenly and bounced her firm cheeks off my hips. "You know how much I like you spanking my ass this way."

"About as much as I love spanking you ass this way." I said as I moved my hips back and slapped her ass hard as it moved back toward me.

With a laugh, Kitty moved forward and climbed into bed on her hands and knees. She moved toward the wall at the end of the bunk until her head touched and then she lowered it to the bed, her arms crossed under her upper chest. She moved her knees to each side and wiggled her ass.

I didn't need a second invitation. I was on the bunk behind her in a flash, my tongue running from her sweet tasting opening to her tailbone. She made a soft murmuring sound of pleasure deep in her chest as she lowered her back, tilting her ass even more.

Now I could feast on her pussy, from her clit to her asshole with no problems. I took my time to lick and kiss every square inch, not to mention sucking on her inner lips and running the tip of my tongue around the openings to her sex and anus.

She was whimpering softly and trembling by the time I came up for air and opened the little toy bag. I dumped it out on the bed and grinned at the content. A slender plastic vibrator, a vibrating egg, the bottle of lube, and the bright pink rabbit that drove her absolutely crazy.

Using both hands, I massaged the oil into both of her ass cheeks, using my thumbs to oil up the crack of her ass and to tease the sensitive ring of her anus. Kitty sighed from time to time and shivered as my thumbnails ran over her puckered opening.

I rubbed the remaining oil on my hands all over the egg as I bent forward and tongued her rear opening. She moaned softly and moved her ass in a series of tight circles. She gasped loudly and arched her back as I pressed the egg to her sopping wet pussy and it slipped easily inside.

"You're not playing fair." She whispered breathily. I clicked the switch on the eggs remote and she groaned loudly. "Not fair at all."

"Baby, I'm just getting started." I whispered back just before I stabbed the tip of my tongue against the tight opening of her ass and wiggled it.

Kitty jerked in surprise and then moaned softly, pushing her ass back to me. As my tongue entered her a little ways, I pressed the button to speed up the egg. Kitty pushed back harder and groaned loudly. Her hips started to circle again as my tongue moved in and out of her nether opening.

After a few minutes, her circling hips became irregular, little jerks, and quivers making it hard for her to keep the circles up. I lifted my head and kissed first one cheek and then the other. I kicked the egg up to top speed and laid the control down as I oiled up the slender vibrator.

"I think it's time for something bigger than my tongue, what do you think?" I asked her.

As she nodded her head, I pressed the vibrator to her anal opening and watched it slowly slip through the tight ring of muscles guarding the entrance. Kitty moaned loudly and flexed her hips as the slippery toy sunk to the flared end.

"That feels so good." She whispered. "It's been a while since we did this and I'd forgotten just how much I like it."

I smiled and moved the vibrator out and back in slowly. Kitty's ass made a little bouncing motion accompanied by a soft growling groan. "I hadn't forgot, believe me." I said softly as I continued to slowly fuck her ass with the toy.

"You come almost as hard from being fucked in your beautiful ass as you do being fucked in your hot sweet little pussy."

Kitty groaned louder and flexed her hips back to drive the toy in harder. My words were having almost as much effect as the toy. I flicked the little switch on the base of the toy. Now she had vibrations back and front. Her hips stopped moving and a shiver ran up and down her back.

"Oh God, I'm going to come my brains out." She almost yelled as I continued to fuck her ass with quick firm strokes.

"Not yet baby." I whispered. "You need to wait, let it build. Anyway, I want to be deep in your ass when you do explode."

"You'd better hurry then or stop what you're doing, one or the other."

I pulled the toy out of her ass, clicked it off, and dropped it on a towel next to the bunk. I sat farther back on my heels and applied lube to my rock hard dick. Kitty had whimpered as I removed the toy but now she was quiet except for a quivering shake in her hips.

I left the egg in place and came up on my knees. I had very little room between her back and the upper bunk and I felt her move her knees back as I eased my way in over her. My hips pressed tightly to her ass cheeks and my slippery shaft fit the groove of her ass perfectly.

I flexed my hips. Kitty groaned and pushed back hard against me. "You feel so hot" She whispered loudly.

"And you're going to feel even hotter to me when I stick my dick up your ass." I whispered back.

I felt her shiver under me as she whispered in a pleading voice. "Please, please do it."

"Do what?" I asked teasing her, knowing that to say it would make her even hotter.

The shiver became a trembling as she groaned softly and whispered so softly that I could barely hear her, "Please shove your dick up my ass."

"What? I couldn't hear you." I teased.

She groaned again and flexed her ass, moving my shaft between her ass cheeks. "Fuck me, please fuck me."

"Where?" I asked firmly.

Her ass moved again more forcefully and she made a soft sobbing moaning sound. "In my ass, fuck me in my ass. Please fuck my ass." She said loudly in a pleading voice.

Only at times like this would she even think about pleading like that. Any other time she would just jump on me and take what she wanted. Anal sex was not a normal thing for us, it was something special, something we both enjoyed equally.

I moved my hips back until I felt the head of my dick brush against the ring of her anus. Kitty took a hissing breath as I pushed forward. I could feel the strong muscles squeezing at the head of my dick and then it popped through. She and I both groaned loudly.

I held still to let her get used to my larger size. Her hips were shaking and would give a little jerk ever so often. When her hips jerked I would slip a little farther in and she would whimper softly.

I chewed on my lower lip as I held my hips still with a force of will. I so wanted to ram forward, to plant my dick as deep in her hot pulsing ass as I could. I knew I'd hurt her if I did and that was all that stopped me.

I could feel the egg and it's vibrations as I slipped even deeper. When the head of my dick was even with the egg, the vibrations grew stronger and more intense. Kitty and I both gave out with a groaning moan, her hips jerking up and mine jerking forward.

My hips touched her ass as our hips moved and we both froze. We held this position for several long seconds and then Kitty slowly pushed back, pressing her ass tighter to my hips, and pushing my dick in as far as it would go.

"It's all the way in my ass." She whispered, a touch of awe in her voice.

"Yes baby, it's all the way in." I assured her.

"It's not going to take me long to come once you start fucking me."

I groaned softly as her inner muscles tightened up at the though of me fucking her ass. Her ass was so tight and hot. "It's not going to be long for me either." I confided.

With a deep groan she moved her hips forward. I drew mine back and then eased back forward to press my hips back against her ass. She jammed her butt back hard and grunted, "Oh yes, that's so good."

I had my hands on the bed on either side of her and didn't have enough room overhead to rise up and grip her hips like I normally would have. My hips moved back and then forward a bit faster. I slapped her ass cheeks lightly.

Kitty gave a shiver and whispered, "Harder."

I didn't pull out as far as before but I moved quicker and slapped her ass harder. With a grunt she said, "Better but harder."

I moved my hands up so they rested just above her shoulders. My hips moved back quickly and then I slammed them forward. My hips hit her ass cheeks like a hand slap. I didn't pause; I just fucked her with fast hard strokes, spanking her ass with my hips.

"Oh hell yeah." "My wife yelled a few strokes later.

I didn't have nearly as much leverage as I normally would have had but I had enough. Kitty was to the point of making little whimpering grunting moans that where going up the scale by the time I got to the point of no return. I knew my orgasm was awfully close and I hoped hers was to.

I shouldn't have worried. When mine broke over me and that first jet of semen ripped into her bowels, she gave a loud yell and was coming right along with me. Her inner muscles clamped down around me as the second jet erupted. Her yell had started to drop in volume but went right back up.

The extra lube let me keep moving back and forth inside the tight sleeve of her asshole. The heat was unbelievable. I heard myself groan as she rammed back against me on that last thrust. The rippling flutter of her inner muscles were milking me for the last drop and most of my backbone.

My arms were shaking as her knees slowly moved back and her ass slowly settled toward the bed. With the grip she had on me, I had no choice but to follow. My knees moved along with hers and I ended up laying on top of her. She groaned as my weight came down on her back.

I tried to push up with my arms and partly succeeded. With a groan, I whispered, "We need to roll over on our sides before I squish you."

Kitty nodded her head. With a few more groans from both of us, we succeeded in rolling onto our sides. With mutual sighs, we relaxed. My right hand was back on her left boob, much like we had started the day.

With a shuddery sigh, Kitty wiggled her ass back tighter against me. My semi hard dick was forced back in all the way. "Damn." She whispered softly.

"I'll second that." I whispered into her hair.

"There ain't going to be any seconds on anything until I get a nap." She whispered, shifting slightly on the bunk.

I nodded my head and sighed contently. "That makes two of us." A few seconds later the vibration from the egg died as kitty turned it off.

Kitty giggled and wiggled her ass. "We're going to need another shower when we wake up."

"You can say that again but look at it this way, it'll just mean we can get all messy again later."

"Uh huh, later." Kitty whispered sleepily as she snuggled her head on my arm and then sighed contently.

A sigh of my own mixed with hers.

TxRad
TxRad
5,931 Followers
12