Memories of a Heart Shaped Bed

Story Info
Vegas, Valentines Day, Second Honeymoon.
6.9k words
4.52
13.2k
9

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers

Our second anniversary was coming up. We had gotten married on Valentines Day and had been broke as hell so there was no honeymoon. We had been broke for the first one too but I had put some money away for this one. It wasn't much but enough for a weekend in Las Vegas and a couple of shows. It would make my bride happy and therefore I would be happy.

*****

From Costa Mesa, California to Las Vegas is a straight shot and freeway all the way. I had our old van at the speed limit and Kitty, my wife, was grinning from ear to ear. According to that grin, I was going to be a very lucky man when we made Vegas.

As it was, I was already getting lucky as Kitty turned in her seat and brought her feet up to rest near her ass as she leaned on the door. Our old van does not have air conditioning so we were both dressed for the heat.

A thin yellow cotton sundress was all that she had on. How do I know this? Well, she never wears a bra. Her breasts are small but very sensitive. With her feet up on the seat, I could see she did not have panties on. The flaming red V of hair on her mound was shining like a beacon.

"Hey kiddo, do you feel a draft?" I asked her as I pointedly looked at her sex.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Nope, it's too hot for a draft, unless it's beer."

"I see something I'd like to give a little head or rather a lot of head."

With a laugh, she lifted the hem of the sundress and spread her knees. "Ain't it too bad you have to drive."

"Don't make me pull this car over." I told her like a parent to an unruly kid.

"Oh yeah, now you're talking. Do I get a spanking before you eat me? How is that a threat? It's more of a treat."

I shook my head and laughed quietly. "We'd never make Vegas this afternoon if I did."

"It's way to hot in this van for any hanky panky, believe me. We would both melt. I'll wait for an air conditioned room, thank you very much."

I glanced in the back of the van. "Why don't you open the side windows and the roof vent? Maybe we can get some more air in this thing."

Kitty shrugged and then got out of her seat. "The air outside is just as hot whether it's blowing on us or not."

Opening the windows did move a little more air over me, so I at least felt a little cooler. That is until I looked in the rearview mirror. My beautiful wife was on her knees and sitting on her feet. She had her knees spread wide and she was missing her dress.

She had a piece of ice from the cooler in each hand, and was rubbing them all over her bare chest and breasts. After her hands passed over her nipples they were hard enough to cut glass and all crinkly around the base.

I reached up and adjusted the mirror a little. "Hey! No fair!" I told her with a laugh. "You're getting cooled off and I'm getting hotter."

She grinned at me in the mirror as her hands roamed freely over her small breasts. I could see the water running down her stomach and between her legs. She gave a little shivering shake as her hands moved to her belly and headed south.

"It melts way to fast," she said with a sigh.

"Hot weather and a hot body, why wouldn't it melt fast. I'm surprised there's not steam."

She stuck her tongue out and then grinned as she leaned over out of my line of sight. She reappeared a moment later with another chunk of ice. Leaning back on one hand, she used the other to rub the ice over the slick bare outer lips of her sex and mound.

I was having a hard time keeping my eyes on the road, not to mention the hard-on making a tent in the front of my shorts. Kitty on the other hand was enjoying herself immensely as the rise and fall of her hips showed as she rubbed the chunk of ice up and down in her slit. With a hard shiver, she lifted her hips and inserted the ice in her vagina.

"Oh God, that's so cold and feels so good," she whispered just loud enough for me to hear over the sounds of the van and highway.

"Want something hot to push it deeper?" I asked with a big grin.

"You drive," my wife said with a whimper as her fingertips rolled her clit back and forth. "I.... I... I'll handle this, thank you."

Her hips lifted even higher as she moaned and then they jerked as she let out a soft sharp yell. Her orgasm crashed down on her like a falling glacier. The arm that had supported her gave way and she lay back on the padded carpet.

I adjusted the mirror and smiled as I watched my loving wife coming long and hard. My dick was like an iron bar and I could not help but grab it and squeeze. With the shorts in the way there wasn't much else I could do.

*****

Traffic was light but there were a good number of semi-trucks on the road. I wondered if Kitty would have been as relaxed as she was, if the windows of the van had not been tinted as dark as they were. She was sprawled out spread eagled in the middle of the floor.

She had not moved since her orgasm and I figured she was asleep. I relaxed back in my seat and concentrated on the road. Well, mostly. I love to look at my wife, especially when she is naked. My eyes would be on traffic and then flick back to her.

Then she wasn't there. I was about to turn my head when I felt her hand on my thigh. I grinned down at her. She was still naked and on her knees between the seats. Her hand moved to my hard dick and she gave it a squeeze.

"I guess this means you liked my little show."

"I always love your shows," I told her. "You're beautiful and sexy as hell."

"Even laying it on that thick isn't going to get you a blowjob. There's no cruise control on this pile of junk and we don't need to be going a hundred miles an hour."

With a laugh, I nodded and then groaned as she squeezed me tighter. "This thing wouldn't do eighty if you ran it off a cliff."

"My point exactly," Kitty replied as she climbed up in the passenger seat.

She sat there naked for a moment and then leaned back between the seats and snagged her dress. She laid it across her knees and then stretched her arms over her head and sighed. When she lowered her arms, she leaned back against the door.

"It's sure cooler without the dress."

"For you maybe."

She grinned at me as she slipped the dress over her head and settled it around her body. With one foot on the floor and one on the seat, I still had an open view of her sex. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Save that for the hotel."

*****

I had made reservations at one of the better hotels in Vegas. Our old van looked like a jackass at the Kentucky Derby as we pulled up out front. My t-shirt and shorts, and Kitty's sundress were a little understated to say the least.

The guy at the front desk looked down his nose and sniffed as I asked about my reservation. "Let me look it up sir."

After about ten minutes and waiting on three other customers, he came back to us. "I'm sorry sir but I can't find a reservation under that name."

I tossed an envelope on the desk and said, "Well, here's my confirmation letter so you better look again and quickly."

He gave me a hard look and turned to a file folder on the desk behind him. He leafed half-heartedly through the folder and then turned to tell me he could not find it and that the hotel was booked solid for a convention.

"Let me talk to the manager please." I told him in a low quiet voice.

"He's not available, sir."

In a loud clear voice I said, "I said let me speak to the manager. I will not be treated like this by some halfwit that screwed up and lost a reservation."

"Sir! Lower your voice," The man replied.

"Why should I lower my voice? I've had confirmed reservations for three weeks and now you can't find them," I said even louder.

A door in the back corner of the reception area opened and a man in a three-piece suit appeared. "Is there a problem?" He asked looking from me to the desk clerk.

"You mean other than this nitwit not being able to find a confirmed reservation," I asked back.

"Sir, we are over booked because of the convention," the desk clerk said.

"That is not my problem." I told him. "I have a second honeymoon to deal with and the little lady ain't going to be happy."

The manager looked from the desk clerk, to me, and then at Kitty.

Kitty smiled at him and whispered, "If you don't want a honeymoon couple doing their thing in the middle of the lobby, I suggest you find us a room."

The manager picked up the confirmation letter and looked it over. With a glance at Kitty, he turned to the rows of key boxes and studied it a moment. He selected a key and turned back to hold it out to Kitty.

"I think you will find this very satisfactory," he said with a grin, "and Happy Valentines Day and Happy Honeymoon."

Kitty nodded and turned toward the bank of elevators across the way. I grinned and picked up our bags. "Good choice," I told the manager with a wink before I turned to follow my wife.

"What about the paperwork?" The desk clerk asked.

"You can fill it out, can't you?" The manager asked with a frown. "At least I hope you can."

That is how we got upgraded to the bridal suite.

*****

On the ride up to the tenth floor in the elevator, Kitty stood in front of me and rubbed her ass against the front of my hips. I reached under her arms and cupped a breast in each hand. As I squeezed and kneaded her breasts, she would moan softly.

By the time the doors opened, my dick was like an iron bar again and she was leaning back against me as I kissed and nibbled on her neck. With a whimpering sigh, she straightened up and headed for the door.

I grabbed the bags and followed her. I was very aware of the tent in the front of my shorts and the way the head of my dick was rubbing on the rough material as I walked. I was also aware that anyone walking down the hall towards me would know I had a hard-on instantly.

Kitty found the right room, unlocked the door, and held it open for me as I carried the bags inside. Man, talk about your swanky sexy rooms, this was something like I had never seen. A huge red velvet heart shaped bed dominated one corner of the room. There were mirrors on the walls next to it and on the ceiling above it.

In the opposite corner was a red heart shaped tub big enough for three or four people. Visions of my wife naked in that tub flashed before my eyes as I carried the bags over and placed them on the luggage stands. Even the sinks were red and heart shaped.

I turned back to the bed to find my beautiful wife laying spread-eagled face down on the red velvet bedspread naked. I was stripping off clothes as I headed that way. I crawled up on the bed between her legs and lay down with my hard-on in the crack of her ass.

Kitty giggled and shifted her hips from side to side. "Is that for me?" She asked with lust strong in her voice.

"It sure is," I told her as I lifted my hips and moved down slightly.

Her ass lifted and I felt the head of my dick brush against the hot wet opening to her sex. I thrust my hips forward and we both groaned loudly as my shaft sank halfway into her tight depths. She made a whimpering sound as I pulled back and then we both groaned again as I rammed my hips forward and planted my dick to the hilt.

"Oh, I love it when you do that," Kitty whispered.

"Happy anniversary darling," I whispered as I started to fuck her with long slow full strokes.

"Oh hell yes!" was her only reply, as her ass lifted higher to meet me.

It was not long before my hips were solidly spanking her ass as my dick made deep thrusts into her pussy. Kitty was making a whimpering moaning sound deep in her chest as her orgasm built. Her pussy was hotter and wetter, and grabbed at my shaft as it moved in and out.

I love fucking my wife from behind, my dick goes deeper and I love the feel of her ass as my hips spank its firmness. Kitty had her upper chest on the bed and her head turned to the side. Her eyes were tightly closed and she had that breathy I'm almost there, look on her face.

She had a handful of velvet bedspread balled up in each hand as she pushed back to meet me. The sound in her chest grew louder and louder as I continued to fuck her long and hard.

Suddenly she yelled, "Fuck me!"

With a grin, I came up on my knees, got a grip on both of her hips, and did just that with hard fast strokes. I knew she was very close and I was a little ways behind. I made the effort to catch up, believe me.

The extra effort was well worth it as she turned her head to bury the yells of ecstasy in the bedspread as she came big time. I was only a few strokes behind her, as her pussy clamped down tightly on my dick. I planted my hips against her ass and came deep inside her.

She gave out with another loud yell and shoved back against me, as her orgasm seemed to find another level. I flexed my hips slowly, barely moving my dick inside her. I knew from experience that doing this would prolong and draw out her pleasure.

*****

We lay cuddled up spoon fashion in the middle of the red velvet heart shaped bed. My dick was still in her pussy even though it had softened. I had my arms around my loving wife and held her tightly. She would sigh softly ever so often.

After a while she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied as I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for being so thoughtful this year. I still can't believe that we're actually on a second honeymoon."

"The first one was so much fun I figured we just had to do it again," I whispered jokingly.

"That first one was fun even if it was in an unheated cabin in the middle of a snowstorm," Kitty replied with a giggle.

"It sure kept us in bed a lot."

"You are talking about the cold aren't you?" Kitty asked.

"What cold? I had a nice warm new wife to cuddle with among other things. I'm surprised we didn't start a forest fire or something."

"Or something is right, I walked funny for three days after we got home," Kitty said with a snicker.

"Are you bragging or complaining?" I asked as I kissed her neck and shoulder.

"Neither. I'm just stating the facts," she replied as she moved her head to give me easier access to her neck.

"I'm not sure we'll have the quantity of sex this time around but I will guarantee the quality will be even better," I whispered as I nibbled on her ear lobe.

She shivered and nodded.

"We have reservations for a dinner and a show at eight tonight so that gives us about three hours to rest up and get ready," I told her as I slowly licked and kissed my way down her neck and out along her shoulder.

"You keep messing with my ear and neck and I'm going to feed you something not on the normal menu," she whispered back with a whimper at the end as I bit her shoulder lightly.

"I'll have to pull the cork first," I told her as I pressed my hips against her ass.

Kitty giggled and said, "There's going to be one hell of a mess when you do pull that cork."

"Then I'll get to see my beautiful wife in that big red tub won't I."

She nodded and then sighed as I kissed my way back up her neck to nibble her ear again. "But first I need to use the throne so why don't you clean up your half of this mess and start the water in that tub."

"There just happens to be a bottle of champagne in the ice chest," I whispered in her ear.

With a giggle she replied, "You thought of everything didn't you. You know what that stuff does to me."

"I sure do, it makes you horny and takes away your inhibitions."

"What inhibitions?" Kitty asked with a grin.

"Your anal ones."

"Oh, those inhibitions," my wife replied with another giggle. "So you think you're going to get a little booty huh?"

"It never hurts to try."

Kitty laughed and then sighed. "That was the one cherry I had left to give you on our first honeymoon. You better be glad I had never tried it and found out how much I liked it or you wouldn't have gotten one at all."

"I have all of you so cherries are not all that important and you know it. We've both been around the block a time or two."

"A time or two for you but more like four for me," she said referring to the number of times we had each been married.

"Who's counting?" I asked and then nibbled my way down her neck to her shoulder.

She whimpered softly and then groaned as I bit her shoulder. With a shiver, she whispered, "Okay, pull the cork and get the bubbly while I take care of business."

I chuckled and moved my hips back slowly. Somewhere between earlier and now, my dick had firmed up. We both moaned softly as my dick came out of her tight sex. A moment later, Kitty groaned and scrambled off the bed. "You weren't kidding about pulling the cork. There's a flood going on."

Rolling over onto my back, I watched my wife hurry across the room to the swinging doors that led to the commode. As she went inside, I asked, "Is that thing heart shaped also?"

She laughed. "No, but it is red."

*****

I had cleaned up my side of our mess and was opening the champagne when Kitty came out of the commode area. "This place has Valentines Day written all over it."

The cork popped and I hurriedly poured two glasses. As I did, I replied, "What gave you that idea besides all the red hearts?"

She walked up behind me, wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me on the back. I chuckled as she licked my back. "Not to mention all the love in the air."

She licked me again and stepped back to swat me on the ass. As I turned and handed her a glass of the bubbly, she grinned. "As salty as you taste, this should be tequila."

I leaned forward and licked between her breasts. I licked again and then smacked my lips. "I love the way you taste."

Kitty chuckled and sipped her champagne. "I didn't say I didn't like the taste, that was a hint for us to get in that tub and get clean so we can get all dirty again."

"Sounds like a winning idea to me," I said and sipped my own drink. I smacked my lips and nodded. "Not bad even if it is the cheap stuff."

"Be glad I'm not making you drink it out of my shoe."

I took another sip and smiled. "You were wearing sandals, so...."

"I have heels in the suitcase."

"Heels and thigh highs," I whispered as I picked up the bubbly and escorted my wife to the heart shaped tub.

"Those too," she said as she leaned over and adjusted the water going into the tub. Two large red towels were stack on the corner of the tub. She ran her hand over them and then turned so I could refill her glass. "I also packed a new little black dress."

"You're going all out," I whispered with a wink.

"At the moment, you are worth it," she said before taking a sip of the champagne.

With a grin, I whispered, "I love you too. Now get your happy little ass in the tub."

*****

A long soak in hot water does wonders for the mind and body, especially when you can also play foot games with a lovely sexy lady. At present, she was the one playing foot games. She had my hard dick between her feet and was massaging its length with her toes.

I picked up the champagne bottle and leaned forward. She held out her glass and I refilled it. I topped mine off and leaned back. "Why haven't we ever done this at home?" I asked.

"Because your big ass takes up too much of the tub," she replied with a grin.

"Then we'll need a bigger tub when we get our own place."

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah, one day but right now I'm enjoying this."

"So am I," I whispered as I brought my left foot up and pinched her right nipple with my toes.

She laughed and sat her glass aside. She sat up and then wiggled back until she was against the far side of the tub and out of reach for my toes. She moved her feet out of my lap and used them and her hands to move up until she was sitting on the side of the tub, her back against the mirrored wall.

Spreading her legs wide, she used one finger to point at her sex. "You wanted this earlier. How about now?"

"Anytime and anyplace," I said as I sat my glass aside, turned around and over to glided over until my face was between her thighs.

TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers
12