Memories of Miss Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blue Bird was moaning softly and working her sex against my probing tongue as Bobby whispered, "I've never watched someone getting ate out before."

Her hands worked on my dick and balls as she rubbed herself against my back. I knew she was hotter than hell. "God, I wish you could fuck me while you did that and I could still watch too."

Suddenly, Blue Bird shoved her sex up tighter against my face and hunched her hips quickly against my tongue on her clit. A low deep growl started in her chest and went up in volume as she came. She had two hands full of hair and held me tightly to her sex.

I kept tonguing her clit, and her orgasm went on and on. Finally, she pushed lightly against my forehead; I gave her one last long slow lick up the center of her slit, which made her shudder again.

Bobby was still working both hands over my manhood and balls. "Damn, I could almost feel that myself as she came," Bobby whispered into my ear.

She paused a moment to rub against my back and then she said, "Stand up and turn around."

Never one to argue with a lady, I did just that. Normally, Bobby wasn't much into blowjobs but tonight she was all over me, trying to swallow my manhood whole. There was no technique to it, just raw animal passion. Don't get me wrong, it felt great but I was wondering how long I would last.

I felt Blue Bird move up against my ass and looked down to see her peeking around my hip to watch Bobby. "You go, girlfriend." I heard her say, a wide grin on her face.

I also felt her hand move between my legs to first cup and then to gently squeeze my nuts. Bobby had most of my shaft in her mouth and her tongue was going wild, a look of pure lust on her face. Between Bobby's mouth and tongue, and Blue Bird's hands, my climax was building fast.

The first spurt caught Bobby by surprise and she swallowed from reflex. She raised her eyes to look into mine as her tongue swirled around the head of my shaft. A deep groan was rumbling in her chest; I could feel it more than hear it. As the second spurt hit the back of her throat, her eyes closed and from the expression on her face, I knew she was coming also.

As my orgasm subsided, I realized my knees were weak and my legs were trembling. I put a hand on Bobby's shoulder for support and balance. Bobby's lips were still moving slowly up and down the length of my manhood as her tongue swirled and licked at the now very sensitive head. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations.

*****

Nothing else happened that night that included Blue Bird. Later Bobby and I fucked our brains out as we went back over what had happened in the pool and what could have happened later, if the apartment security guy hadn't came around and ran us off. He wasn't to happy about us skinny dipping, but didn't make to big a deal about it, as he watched Bobby and Blue Bird put their bikinis back on. The girls did make a little show out of it for him.

*****

There are a lot more stories about Bobby and our carryings on. If you want to hear them let me know, it will be fun to wander down memory lane some more.

12