Memories of the Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear her breath coming out in short gasps, she’s getting close, almost too close. I stop licking her clit, slowly letting go as I pull my fingers out of her. I lie down next to her again as my fingers touch her skin, her hands push on my chest, pushing me over onto my back. She straddles me, I can feel her wet pussy near my cock, all I want is her. Sara leans down, her hair around my shoulders, kisses me with a hunger I’ve missed on my mouth, on my neck, my collarbone. I shiver just a bit, as I feel her molten insides wrap around me, her hips gently rocking against my groin. I can feel her hard clit rubbing on my pubic bone, my hands squeeze her tits, as I sit up just enough to suck those supple dark nipples.

Sara starts moaning, mixing Native words with English as her tempo gets faster, the muscles in her legs gripping me tighter, I can smell us, the intoxicating smell of two people deep in love having Earth shattering sex. I’m losing my mind I swear, or maybe I have died and gone to heaven? I don’t care at this point, all I know is that my cock is going to explode inside her, and I’m taking her over the edge with me. I take hold of her hips, laying her onto her back as I roll over on top of her, God I want to see her eyes when she comes, I want to hear her say my name. I ease her knees over my shoulders, getting down deep inside her, she moans, that sound alone makes me want to finish her. I rotate my hips as I thrust into her, I can feel the backs of her thighs tighten, “Jack….Jack…I’m going to…Oh God….” I know what she is trying to say, and I’m not far behind her, I speed up just a little more, making her hips buck against me, “That’s it, come for me Baby, I know you want to.” I coax her as I thrust deeper still. Just from hearing my voice, I feel her pussy constrict around my cock as her soul rushes around it, her body convulses, I see the look in her eyes as she comes, it’s powerful, entrancing, passionate. Sara cries out into the night, the words that escape her lips are still my name, but not in English. I come deep within her, not a crashing orgasm, that was earlier in the night, but one that makes me feel complete, satisfied, knowing I did what I was born to do, love her.

I gently let her legs down as she curls up into a ball on the bed, I know she is satisfied when she curls up like this, fighting to slow her breathing, eyes glassed over, body still trembling. Even the slightest touch from me makes her convulse and gasp, God do I love her. I look over at her, Sara’s eyes are closed, her breathing nearly resembles sleep, I pull her into my chest, she smiles, “I love you Jack, forever.” “I love you too Baby, go to sleep now. You need your rest.” I kiss her forehead as she snuggles into me. It doesn’t take her long before she is asleep.

I wake up with a start, I heard a scream that I know didn’t come from the kids. I pull on my pants that were lying on the floor and run down the hall. Ann is standing at the top of the landing with Jackson in her arms, horrified look on her face, I should have never looked down the stairs. I run down the stairs, tears streaming down my face as I take Sara in my arms, her face bloody. She had been lying in a pool of blood, at the bottom of the stairs. I could hear Lakota crying, with Jackson following her. Ann was on the phone upstairs, calling the base paramedics, but it was too late. Sara was gone, her green eyes blank and staring. In the night she had fallen down the stairs, ending her short life. The paramedics said she broke her neck first, then broke her nose. She never felt any pain they said. But I did, I wanted to die holding her there in my arms, I wanted to be with her, my love, my life, my wife.

Ann stayed around long enough for the funeral to be over and she was gone from my life. She wanted to help me, wanted to stay with me and raise my kids, but my heart wasn’t in it. I went to my command 2 weeks later and requested a hardship discharge out of the Navy, it was granted. I sold or gave away most of the furniture in Charleston, I didn’t want any of it really. I packed up Lakota and personal items that meant too much to give up, and left for home. I sent a box to Ann in New York care of her parents, it was mostly belongings of Sara’s with a note, “I thought she would want you to have this-Jackson.” I never saw my son again, I never heard what happened to him or Ann for that matter.

All I know is that every day I see Lakota growing up to be like her mother, and all I have left is my memories.

12