Memories of the Past Vol. 1

Story Info
Dom fem / sub man couple swing.
1.8k words
4.09
33.5k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie and I are divorce now but we once shared many firsts together while we were married; sexually that is. These are all true and I hope you get as much enjoyment out of these stories as I did when they occurred. This is one of many escapades I will post. We were an interracial couple; her white, me black and we shared many sexy liaisons. I hope you enjoy them.

We had flown to Texas to attend a family reunion for her family. Knowing our sexual nature we decided to get a hotel nearby her parent’s home. Our first night there we decided to get settled in and just relax from the long trip. We went out to the pool which also had a hot tub right next to it. There was another couple in the pool so we decided to get in the hot tub. We sat in the tub and talked about this and that. As I knew it would, the conversation turned to the couple in the pool. She was a sexy blonde with a nice round ass. She passed for 21 but we later found out she was actually 34. Ted was younger than her; he was 26. I asked Julie if she thought she was sexy. She said that she thought she was kind of slutty looking. She also noted that I probably liked that. We wife did indeed know me. It was just our luck that they got tired and decided to come to the hot tub to relax.

They quickly introduced themselves as Shelly and Ted. We introduced ourselves as Keith and Julie. We made small talk and learned that they were from the area. We shared that we were from Chicago and were visiting relatives. They confessed that they often went to several of the hotels nearby to swim at night as hotel pools are usually empty. I offered him a bud light and her a wine cooler. She said she would like a beer if I didn’t mind. I passed them both a beer and we began to get to know each other. I could always tell when Julie was getting horny because she starts talking about strip clubs. She asked Shelly did she know of any good ones in town. She said that she had only been to a couple but she knew of one really popular one.

Shelly began telling her about it. Julie listened and then began to tell her about one where we lived. She told her about all the women doing each other and the boyfriends watching, sometimes joining in. Shelly seemed to be getting aroused by the conversation. She bent her arm backwards around Ted’s neck and began to wriggle in the water. Shelly began with the questions. "Have you guys ever done anything." Julie told her all the sexy things she had done there.

Like once when we’d went to the Couples Christmas Party and she was dressed in a red and white Fredericks teddy with the fur above the breast and the matching heels that had the same fur. She’d walked in with a black trench coat and everyone was waiting for her to take it off so they could see what she had on.

Julie was a beautiful woman by any man’s standards and had a beautiful body at the age of 33. She explained how sexy she felt when I helped her take her coat and everyone stared at outfit, or lack there of. I had asked her not to wear the panties but she said that would be too much. She promised she’d get them off later. She told her how she had gotten drunk and got up on the table and did a strip tease for her best friend Melanie. (I’ll introduce her and her husband Craig later) The entire club was looking as she sucked Melanie’s tits and ground her pussy into Melanie’s face. They hugged at the end and everyone gave a round of applause. Even the strippers applauded her.

I noticed Shelly was looking in awe as Julie told her story. Shelly said she could never do something like that but she wished she had the courage. I noticed through all of this that Ted had not said much. He had a look in his eye I could not read. I don’t know about him but I had a hard-on reliving it. To sort of get a feel from Ted, I offered them each another beer. As they said yes, Julie interrupted and suggested we got to our room as it was getting a bit chilly. Shelly agreed without even asking Ted. As an afterthought, She asked if it was OK with him. He said sure. He had this nervous sort of look in his face. I tried to relax him by making small talk and asking if he was a Cowboy’s fan. He said, in no certain tone, that he liked Hockey.


I still could not figure out what was on his mind. I dropped it and concentrated on what was about to occur between Shelly and Julie. We got to the Room and I offered him a seat and I took the other. The two women got on the bed. The TV was on but the sound was really low. They were talking amongst themselves as I operated the remote control, pretending to pay no attention. Suddenly, Julie called out, "Honey, Shelly says she has never been with a woman before. Would you mind if I show her a few things." I said, "no problem here". Ted looked on and said nothing. No one had asked him anything anyway. It appeared as though Shelly was going to do this with or without Ted’s approval.

Julie began to take off Shelly’s bikini top and began to play with her breasts. She began to suck on them and Shelly began to moan unashamedly. She laid her back on the bed and pulled down her bikini bottoms. Julie wasted no time in spreading her legs wide and diving in to her pussy. Shelly was so vocal and it was obvious she was living out a life long fantasy. She began to cum almost immediately. I could not see Shelly’s pussy from where I was sitting so I moved to the bed. I got a good look at her pink twat and I wanted to taste it. I usually leave the pussy eating to Julie. She sometimes lets me kiss her afterwards if she really liked the way it tasted, just to tease me. I hoped she would tonight.

I put my hand on my dick and began to rub it through my pants. I asked Ted if he wanted a closer look. It was then that I noticed he was not even looking at them. I noticed he was looking at the floor and he was steaming mad. He suddenly got up and stormed out of the room. "Let him go," whispered Shelly. "Keep eating my pussy." I took this opportunity to pull out my dick and stroke it. My wife must had been turned on as I was because she told me to go up and suck on her titties. I jumped at the chance to suck on those breasts. I sucked her nipples tightly and firmly. I tugged softly at first on the other one. Shelly was so turned on that she reached out and grabbed for my dick.

She began to stroke it really hard. She wet her hand with my tremendous amount of pre-cum and rubbed it in like a pro. This prompted me to suck harder on her tits. I even began to lightly pull her hair. She enjoyed this immensely as I noticed her eyes popped open real wide at the first tug. As her orgasm began to build, I tugged and twisted harder and harder on her tits. The louder she moaned, the harder I twisted and sucked, careful not to hurt her too bad. She came with a scream that the people in the lobby could surely hear.

Julie was doing some of her best pussy-eating that night. I noticed Shelly had a tight grip around my prick. I knew better than to cum as Julie had a thing about other women making me come. That was her job I guess. She released her grip and we relaxed for a while, Shelly trying to come out of her daze. She appeared to be passed out but assured us she was just drained.

After a few minutes, Julie stood up to light a cigarette. To her surprise, Shelly got up and followed her. She apparently decided that she was going to get her first taste of pussy. Before she could light it, Shelly told her to wait a minute. She told her not to move. Julie stood still and let Shelly take control. She crawled under Julie from the back and turned over on her ass and began to suck on her loose pussy lips. She was slurping up the taste like it was the last glass of water in the world. She loved the taste of Julie’s cunt as did I. I let her have her fun while I sat on the bed and watched. Then I noticed Shelly summoning me to them. I got up and walked over.

When I got near, she reached for my balls and began to massage them. She then tugged me prick closer and guided it to Julie’s pussy. She rocked it back and forth a couple times and licked at the head of it before pointing it at the hole and with the help of her tongue, inserted it into Julie. I began pushing in and out with long strokes. I was so turned on and knew I would be coming soon. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. We all ignored it at first and I kept on pumping. I figured it was Ted and tried to hurry and cum before something stopped me. Ted began banging harder and harder while screaming through the door begging for her to please come out. He was even crying . She continued to lick Julie’s clit while I banged her from behind. Julie was moaning and repeatedly saying "fuck me!" She sounded almost hypnotized.

I felt my semen building in my sword and held it in as long as I could and let it go when I could no longer hold it. I know I shot a cup in the first shot. I pushed it back in and cum started flowing out of Julie’s pussy onto Shelly’s face. She lapped it all up like she loved it. She too was moaning along with Julie.

Ted could surely hear their moans. He was meanwhile still beating on the door and crying. She said she hated to run out on us but she had to go tend to her boyfriend. She said he was going to probably kill her for doing this to him but it was worth it. She put her bikini back on and kissed Julie on the cheek and me as well. she did not even check herself in the mirror. I watched her leave out the door with dried cum on her chest and face and some in her hair. She had a big smile on her face though!